Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The tigress wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

The tigress wandering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 am

She giggled, she thought so he likes her it's written all over his face.... " ok but I can tell... and by the way you acted when I kissed you I could tell, you like me..... and it's ok I like you too..." she said in her calm nonflirting voice.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 am

Jor'lo smiled as he glanced at her. He DID like her, he just was seeing whether she liked him first. Of course, he didn't want to take this too far, too fast. Last time he did that.......He didn't want to think about that. So he just looked at her fully and spoke. Really? You do? That's........Sweet. You are right, I do like you, I was just waiting to see what you thought of me first.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 am

She giggled and smiled as she still held his hand as they walked " well I'm glad to hear you admit it.... most people deniy it beacause of my past.... I've done thigs I should probably regret...." she laughed after what she said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 am

Jor'lo smiled. I tend not to think of the past, just look to the future with a slight glance to the present every now and then. Like right now, I am looking at the present, at what is happening at this moment, and I like what I am seeing. He said, then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 am

She smiled at him and held his hand a little firmer not tight but firm. " yeah.... but the funny thing is beside my life as a tigress I like my past.... I said thigs I SHOULD regret but I don't.... and I'll stop dwelling in the past...." she said before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 am

Jor'lo smiled. He sort of wondered what she meant by things she should regret, but didn't worry about it. You can dwell in the past if you wish, I was just telling you how I see things. He said as he squeezed her hand just as tight as she was squeezing his.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 am

She smiled " nah.... the futer is much more exiteing then the past in my opinon I was just thinking about it...... well let's enjoy our wolk...." she purred softly as she walked with him and as she felt his hand tighten on hers. her tail swished like always as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:56 am

Jor'lo smiled, and nodded. He looked up at the sky, looking at all the stars. You know, it truely amazes me how we are dead, yet at the same time so alive. Not only that, but this is the spirit world and yet there are still things as beautiful as those stars here. There are trees, animals, these stars themselves............You. He said the last word after a short pause, contemplating ewhether he should say that durring that pause.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 am

She noded in agrement to all the things he said but she stoped all of the sudden when he said "you" she looked at him blushing slightly. He grooped her with the most beautifull things in nature... she then smiled and huged him close to her. " I never thought I'de find love being what I am.... but I think love has found me...." she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:43 am

Jor'lo smiled and chuckled a little bit as he hugged her back. What do you mean by what you are? A tigress? That would be a bad reason to not love someone. Love should come from what you think about the person on the inside, not what they look like. He said.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 am

She loked at him pausing before speaking " well.... many run from me because of how I look your one of the few people that looked past that.... and I didn't eat, but that's beside the point..."
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am

Jor'lo smiled. Truthfully the only reason I didn't run is because I was so bored. At first I was a little freaked by your appearance, but now I think you look beautiful. Not solely because of your looks, but because of what is inside. Also because you can hold your own pretty well in a fight. He said, laughing after the last thing. By the way, you not eating isn't so weird. As Shinigami we don't have to eat. Most of us do because we are so used to it from our lives, but some don't. He added sort of as a side note.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:56 am

"no I ment, the few people I didn't eat....... don't judge me for what I think tastes good" she said laughing and jokeing around but she has eaten people before....
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 am

Jor'lo smiled. Truthfully I do not care as long as you don't take a bite out of me. He said, then laughed.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:07 am

She playfully niped at his neck " well don't tempt me too or I just might," she said laughing then she shook her head " no I wouldn't eat you, your too sweet for my tastes...."
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 am

Jor'lo laughed as the nip tickled a little. Ok, ok. Sheesh. He said as he laughed. Then smiled at her second statement. Well, then I'm lucky your nice enough for me to be sweet to, aren't I? He said.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 am

She smiled " I gess so..." she laghed a bit after what she said. she leaned close to him and gently pressed her soft lips to his cheek before standing strate up again and blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 am

Jor'lo smiled as she kissed his cheek. He looked at her and saw her blushing. I think that's the first time you have been embarrest all night since........Well.............Lets just say the end of our fight. He said.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 am

She giggled " yeah.... that was.. um.... let's just say it ended badly.... but you enjoyed it didn't you?" she said pretend punching him in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

Jor'lo laughed, then answered her question with his own question. Did YOU like it? He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

She smiled and lkaughed " mabye a little.... but come on, I know you did...." she said before looking up at the stars and the moon. she then looked back at him waiting for an anser.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Jor'lo looked up at the night sky, then looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Mabye. He said, then grinned.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 pm

She smiled and blushed " I knew it, just don't cut these off because there all I have left that I can where out side of my room...." She smiled before getting a little bored and playing with her zanpakto. She yawned and began to lean on him slightly as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Jor'lo laughed. Don't worry, that was an accident. I would never do that on perpous. He said, then slowly put his arm around her as she leaned on him, not knowing how she would react to it.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 pm

She smiled and she began to purr softly as he put his arm around her. " yeah I know, So where are we going any way?" she asked they were walking but they didn't seem to be heading any where....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The tigress wandering
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next