Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the tigress furry having fun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

the tigress furry having fun Empty
PostSubject: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Lilly walked to a hot spring on this moonlit night in a bikini. she slowly got into the water and purred softly the water was perfict. her tail swished from under the watter. her light coat shined in the moon light and also highlighted her blue green cat eyes making them shine. " man do I love hot springs" she said as she leened on the edge and closed her eyes leting her body sink deep into the water untill only her head and arms sown.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Ashei wandered around Karakura, looking for some relaxation. She spotted a spring and smiled slightly. She ran back to the Quincy Hall quickly, her home, and switched into a swimsuit. Her own true form was showing, and anyone that had met her before, would hopefully be unaware it was her. She ran towards the hot spring, sttill fully clothed in a black robe. She dived into the spring and resurfaced, her mouth just above the hot water as she stared at the girl and narrowed her eyes slightly. "Who, are you?" Ashei said in a somewhat menacing tone.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Kuroden burst through the waters, his silver hair stuck around him and as he stood his very tall lean torso poked above the water. His muscular body was covered in muscles that were soaked in water. He sighed as the heat rushed over his naked body and teh steam rolled over the top of the water. As he opened his glistening silver eyes he noticed teh two very beautiful women in the bath with him. He took a few steps closer knowing that his naked lower body was covered by the steam and water. He smiled at them both and took teh quincies hand. He kissed it lightly smiling at her at the same time. "Hello madame. How sweet that we meet again under such romantic circumstances. It does seem that fate has plans for us, no?" He laughed and then bowed formally, yet casually enough to her and the other shinigami female to show that he found them both beautiful and attractive. "Might I ask the names of my beautiful spring flowers?" he smiled showing his pearl white teeth waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Ashei frowned as the man kissed her hand. She stood up quietly, her dark blue black hair still in it's loose ponytails. Her eyes stared at him, dark brown and constantly looking bored. She smiled slightly and nodded. "Fate is something that constantly changes. And I noticed you are completely naked. Put some shorts on shinigami boy." Ashei said in a slightly polite tone. She yawned as she sat back down in the hot spring water, a bit further away from the man. She looked at him over her shoulder when he mentioned names. "Ashei Ansatsu. And as for spring flowers, i'm more like a Venus Flytrap." Ashei said drearily to him as she stared at the reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 am

Lilly looked coiriosly t the two of them and gave a michivos smile " well, hello hun. I'm Lilly Torra, and ironicly my zanpakto's name is Tiger lillly and you called me a spring flowler." she laughed slightly before standing up and circaling Ashi then Kuroden a few times, they wern't bad looking but the woman didn't seem that fun.... She looked over the aparently naked male. " not bad not bad..... might I ask what squad you are from fellow shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Kuroden smiled at the comment, by the obviously conservative qhuincy female and planned to fix that simply and easily. He leaned in close to her and placed a soft kiss upon her lips and immediately shunpoed in front of the female shinigami. He smiled and leaned in to whisper in her ear, his still naked body covered by water and steam as to only his muscular torso and handsome face could be seen. He whispered softly. "Well Cutie, You can just say squad 0." He laughed leaning back and dipping completely under water only to rise soaked yet again looking at both beautiful women.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Lilly looked at him and giggled blushing slightly " well, that's ineresting... I'm from squad 11 I just love to fight..." she said as her tail rubbed kuroden's chin. she looked aver at the quincy for a second then back at him... he looked good to her.... She sat down in the water again she crossed her legs under the watter and leaned back on the wall of the spring.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Ashei blinked a bit before her eyes seized up into an angry glare. She twitched with a anger, but after a few seconds calmed down and sat further away from the man to avoid any other situations. Her usual bored look replaced the anger in her dark brown eyes. She looked at the man flirting with the other shinigami girl. A small tch could be heard from Ashei. "Your aware Quincies aren't fond of flirting shinigami? " Ashei said in a bored tone of voice, though you could still hear that she was quite pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Kuroden smiled at the comments of both women as he leaned in to read to the shinigami's ear. "It is good that you like to fight because i like to play rough." He kissed her neck lightly and grabbed her shunpoing with her next to Ashei. There they were next to each other. He sighed whispering to Ashei this time. "Sorry if i pushed it, but you have to admit. In the face of beauty we are all sometimes blinded to right and wrong." He smiled waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

She purred as he kissed her neck and was then taken to the other side of the spring, she kept quiet for he seemed to be flirting with the other girl too. She just tryed to relax in the watter and she hummed a song to hersellf.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Ashei growled when he shunpoed next to her and heard his fain whispers. She glanced back down after she was picked up and looked back up with a complete glare of rage. She struggled to keep her anger under control, twitching every few seconds and seizing up with bouts of anger. She looked up at him. "Your picking me up......and you still haven't put pants ON?!" Ashei screamed at him. She frowned when she was released, once again swimming away from the two of them. She sat in a corner, her tiny nose just above the water.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:13 pm

He sighed at the ranting of the girl that made no damn sense at all seeing as he had picked up the shinigami female. He sighed and whispered lower than they could hear. "B.........ens......id.." his inflental presance spread and as far as they knew he had put on a speedo the likes of which swimmers wore, but in actuality the garganta was open and he was through it although his clone could continue the game. He sighed kissing the shinigami's neck again and swam over to the Quincy. "Please tell me what is wrong lovely? I can't have an angel angry with me can I?"

Exit kinda?

Last edited by Kuroden on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Lilly giggled again as he kissed her neck and kissed his cheek before he swam off. she sang to hersellf. " there's blood on my claws, my fangs are red stained from the blood of humen. I likk and I kill again and again eating the flesh of dieing men....."
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Ashei frowned and sighed again as she swam over to the deeper side of the hot spring. Ashei turned around and glared. Ashei stood up slowly, still able to stand up in the deep end. Her dark brown eyes stared at him while her thick inky black eyelashes batted. You could still see the dark blue in her hair in the bright pale moonlight. Ashei's skin was a soft pale peach, matching her hair almost perfectly. She sighed. "What is wrong is that I am not a lover, I am a fighter. I'm not the type to flirt with others." Ashei said in a serious and determined tone. She turned around and looked at the moon."You might as well give up whatever quest you have." Ashei said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Kuroden smiled as his tall lean pale and very full beauty he leaned down to be eye level with her smiling at the same time with his hair falling all around him like long silver vines. "Oh come on. Even the strongest of fighters are lovers Ashei. Why not open up at least once in your life to find happiness in another? Hmmm?" He smiled and eyed her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Ashei lokoed at him and sighed. She smiled and swam away. "I don't know, shinigami man. I'm a very determined Quincy. It wouldn't be right if I strayed away to have fun." Ashei said to him, calmly looking at his dark silvery hair. She dove under water, kicking her feet to swim deeper. She opened her eyes underwater, calmly looking aronud the tiny spring. Despite the flirty beings in the spring, she was at peace underwater, where it was much more quiet and calm.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Kuroden smiled as she swam away under the water to get away from it all. He smiled and floated on his back looking at the night sky. He rolled over onto his stomach not realizing the quincy leader was below him he dove down their faces right next to each others. He was very determined to get her out of her shell. "Goow Uppppp and it is okay to have funneee sumtimez." Kuroden popped from the water knowing she could hear his attempt and half sucess at speaking underwater.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Ashei smiled and shook her head, her blue black hair billowing around her like a huge aura. She swam farther down, able to hold her breath for an immense amount of time. Ashei swam father down into a underwater cave structure. She kept swimming completely aware of where she was going. She finally arrived at the surface. She had carved out an entire hideout cave, decorated with carvings and plants. In the corner where a few old swords she had created. There was a secret exit only Ashei knew about. She strongly hoped that the boy wouldn't follow after her. She dived back into the water. The entire spring was still completely visible as was Ashei.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 am

Lilly slowly fell asleep in the other side of the hot spring. the only sound she made ws the soft purring that came naturaly. she just layed ther in the warm water and slept enjoying the feel of the watter and the pail moon light.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Noticing the sleeping one he sighed and went under following the trail of the quincy leader coming out in the very cramped cave area. He sighed and walked over to her stand infront of her in nothing, but a speedo and a smile stretched across his face. "Not nice to leave a part madame. Please think about giving a very friendly Vaizard a chance. You never know what treasures lie burried in the most simple places." He touched the wall pulling out a daimond and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Ashei flashed a quick glare to the sleeping shinigami girl.Noticing she still had ner Quincy Cross gripped tightly around her tiny wrist, she summoned her bow and aimed for the rock next to the shinigami girl's head, barely charging the arrow. She released it, and it shot forward and hit the grey boulder, busting in two, and the boom was certainly loud enough to wake up anyone. She turned back to the shinigami man. She rolled her eyes. "Speedos? Swim trucks are better then speedos." Ashei said as she swam farther away. She twitched when she heard the word Vaizard. "I knew there was something off about your reiatsu. Just....couldn't determine it..." Ashei exclaimed as she wandered off. She looked back at the diamond and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm

He smiled at her harshness to the both of them and swam on his back slowly for him, but fast enough to catch up and keep pace with her. He sighed and spoke lightly slipping the speedo off and slipping swim trunks on right next to her never stopping his swimming pattern. "Well yes. When it first happened i was ashamed, but i realized that even though it is an afliction I can infact make the best of it. It was hard at first..." His voice trailed of seeming to go into sad memories as he slowly fell behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Ashhei slowly turned herself around to face him. "I noticed your change. Thanks." Ashei said quietly to him. She looked up at the moon and sighed. "There will always be hard situations for everyone to go to. But you shouldn't really be ashamed. Just like how i'm a Quincy, you can't help that it happened. And it's quite good that you used it to your advantage." Ashei said in a voice near to a whisper. She yawned and started swimming faarther away again.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Lilly's keen cat ears heard the noise and she yawned and streached " hmmm... it's not morning...." she then saw the split boulder biside her and she jumped a bit " wow.... what did I miss? and where on earth did they go...." she said looking around
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 pm

He followed the woman still speaking to him and spoke after she had finished. "Well tell me. What is there to be ashamed of? You are intelligent, powerful, smart, beautiful, gorgeuos, smart, radiant, and have a good head on your shoulders. So why say that you are ashamed?" He smiled at her meaning every word he said to her fully and completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun Empty

Back to top Go down

the tigress furry having fun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next