Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the tigress furry having fun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Ashei smiled again and swam back to him. She shrugged. "Well, I may be powerful and I absolutely trwasure my Quincy powers, but....normal humans...there lives are so fun and simple. So...normal. They don't have to worry about Hollows trying to kill others, or the powerful Espada trying to cause trouble, or even the young clueless shinigami trying to start problems." Ashei said with a tinge of sadness. "Before I even lived in Karakura and discovered my powers, I had a average and normal life. Ever since that one day, I haven't had one since." Ashei said, her tone hardening into one of sadness and anger.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm

He was so drained from everything that had transpired and he looked at her through his eyes needing some type of attention fast as his eyes blinked slowly trying to force words and register thoughts. The quincy woman could give him a tad of reitsu to keep him conscious or more to keep him alive. It was her choice as his life was in her hands. "Well it seems that you have the chance to ....ki..lll....a...vaizard." He coughed a tad of blood floating on the water from it as he needed her badly.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Ashei stared at him, slightly surprised by what had just happened, though her brown eyes didn't even show a speck of shock, surprise, or even concern. She nodded slowly. Ashei sighed as concentrated a heavy amount of reiatsu, just enough to keep him alert and alive. She looked at the shinigami girl, her eyes cold and threatning. "Shinigami child, get over here now. You can blantently sense my reiatsu, and swim under the cave rocks and into this tiny cave. The male shinigami is injured or something." Ashei said, just loud enough for the girl to hear. Her voice sounded cold,callous, and distant. She stared into his eyes, her glare boring into his mind. "You will tell me why this has happened. Every single detail. If you don't I will kill you myself." Ashei said curtly. Her mood had evaporated and disappeared within' seconds to reveal he true nature.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 pm

he smiled as she healed him and he sat up upon his elbows looking at her. his hollow reitsu was pouring over his body restoring his power as he looked at his right hand. "Well I don't think you would kill me, but I think you care for me for healing me and for that I thank you." He leaned in and kissed her lips lightly. "Here is every detail. I just completely obliterated Rukongai and The forest of Menos to create two of the most powerful artifacts in creation to stop a very bad man from getting them. You are the only one that can know and right now you can not kill me. Not in this state of being." He looked deeply into her eyes not knowing why she saved him or why he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Ashei's eyes widened at the news of the Rukongai. The Forest of Menos she could care less for. But all the spirits in Rukongai...destroyed. It shocked her. Her cold facade smashed as if someone had thrown a fragile china doll onto the floor. She stared at him, shocked and hurt. Her eyes, thouh barely visible, had one tiny tear at the corners. "Why? Those poor souls. And by an artifact, you mean the Oken. I'm not stupid when it comes to shinigami artifacts, though it seems i'm presumed to be. And maybe I can't kill you now. But that doesn't mean I won't try later on." Ashei said coldly. She turned around, swimming farther away. Ashei ignored the kiss, not even caring to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm

He sighed and swam after her each motion causing him pain until he stopped her looking her into her eyes a deep sorrow within his. "Ashei please listen to me. I feel worse about it than you ever could... I hear each of those souls crying right now all begging me to tell them why i did it or why they had to be a part of it. And all i have to say was to stop someone worse from doing it. It is the right reason, but it doesnt stop the pain. Imagine if the espada had gotten a hold to this and absorbed all of these souls? Atleast here they are alive and not being used as fuel for machines of death that would rain hell on us all!" There were actually tears rolling from his silver eyes as teh pain that he had held back from his actions stabbed even deeper into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Ashei turned away, still upset. After a few seconds, Ashei turned around. Her tears gone, eyes dull and lifeless once again, facial expression blank. She looked at him, stared. It seemed as if Ashei's emotions had been evaporated from existance. Even her voice had lost the touch of emotion that coldness gave it. She sounded robotic, like a machine. "That may be so Kuro. But......they, those souls, are now your power. They can't ever return from that. They don't get to be shinigami. They don't get to be reborn as humans. The Seireitai is now the only group of living beings. The Rukongai, completely devoid of anything. Kuro, you may just as sad, but this isn't something I can forgive in seconds." Ashei said mechanically, robotically. It was eerie how her voice was completely empty of any emotion. Not even her coldness was there. The only ting she did was raise her right palm to his cheek softly. Her fingertips and hands were as cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Her fingers as cold as ice carressing his cheek made him feel a sense of warmth for some reason yet her words made perfect sense, but were so devoid of logic. He looked deep into her eyes wiping a stray tear from her beautiful face. "Ashei you do understand something right? The fact that you and i together could fix my destruction so that the new souls could take its place. the honest fact is that you are right and wrong. I never took teh structure of the place so no even a captain taking a stroll could rebuild everything in a matter of minutes. As for the souls you are correct and this is a sin that i must bare, but in this case i know for a fact that with Rukongai gone soul society is safe from an attack that was to come upon soul society and if it is soon rebuilt that all shall be fine and new souls shall flock back as if nothing ever happened. Trust me I have to bare the fact that I damned these souls......., but atleast i know i gave an infinite amount more a home and a safe haven...." No matter how much he said or what he said he could not lose the pain and a tear rolled down his face to her soft cold hand warming it.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Ashei smiled slightly, though it was robotic too. Like somewhere high above, Ashei was just a puppet in a huge play. The strings controlled her every move, every guesture, every emotion, smile, frown. Everything. That's how she felt when she had these moments of emotionless expressions. Her hand dropped from his face, still cold when it hit the water. "I feel bad for them. The new souls. They arrive in Rukongai, nothing in sight. Not another soul. Just loneliness. The first Shinigami to see it, panicking, frightened. Wondering what occured there. Who did it. How to fix it. How to alert the others. How to alert the captains. The Captain Commander." Ashei said once again, her voice still completely robotic and mechnical. Her smile had dropped. Just a blank face staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Kuroden sighed slightly and looked at her. "Before the next soul can arrive a few captains will be there. It could be seen from seireitei and people are more than likely there and it is more than likely repaired now. Plus with the extreme activity there who would be idiotic enough to attack? It just hurts Ash... It really does to have to be the hero that feels the pain no villan has to live with in order to save others..." Before he knew it his arms were wrapped around her pulling her into a tight embrace.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Ashei nodded along, still emotionless. She gasped one she was pulled into a huge bear hug. The surprise hug broke through her unknowning emotional barrier. Though perhaps the way it awoke her was not quite the best. She frowned and hit Kuro's head. "What the hell? That was a odd surprise." Ashei exclaimed with a tone of anger and surprise. She just sat there, waiting for him to realease his bear hug grip. Her eyes twitched with anger while her facial expression seized up with surprise. She was completely aware of her emotionless, his Rukon annihilation, everything. Just he caught Ashei off of her guard with the hug.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Kuroden loosened his hug and a realization flushed over him. The realization that he had opened himself completely to this woman. He slowly turned around and spoke in a tone that was almost a whisper. "I apologize....to all of you." It was very possible that the last part was unheard by Ashei, but Kuroden did not care. He looked down holding his head in shame knowing what he did was noble, but at the same time wrong...
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Ashei nodded. "I can't say that's it's ok or everything's fine, i'm not even sure if I can say the words don't worry. All I know is that the situation isn't in a good condition. Well, Quincies won't be allies, but they won't be enemies. We have bigger threats. But I guess since you did something bad and told me, I guess I should spill my sins." Ashei said quietly. "Do you know who Grimmjow Jaegerjaques is?" Ashei asked him in a whisper. She knew this question was most likely a rheatorical one, but she wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Kuroden laughed aloud at the question that he already knew the answer to. "Yeah I do know him and i also know that you are allied with them as I myself am. Ashei, beautiful, I am more knowledgeable than you know." As he spoke his hand found it's way to her soft cheek resting there.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Ashei frowned and sighed as she sunk into the warm hot springwater. Her nose was the only thing above water, letting her breath. She started to speak, and her words were surprisingly clear or being underwater. "How did you find out that I am allied with Grimmjow Jaegerjaques against the Espada Leader Dellapero?" Ashei asked him suspiciously. She looked up at him. "Who are you allied with? Dellapero? The Vizard Leader, Hayami Rentai? Who?" Ashei asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 pm

He smiled at her questioning him yet again and turned around deciding to be truly honest and have some fun at the same time. He spoke calmly. "You really wish to know then close your eyes and listen closely." He made sure her eyes were closed when he leaned into te water directly infront of her and placed another kiss upon her lips and as they parted he whispered. "There is your answer, Ashei."
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Ashei nodded, though she didn't exactly follow the request. Always suspecting, she had been peeking. Just as he was about to kiss her, less then an inch away from her lips,she raised her foot up to kick him. Ashei aimed for his chest, specifically his heart, and knocked him back into a cave wall. Her fists locked in anger as her eyes twitched, as if she was having some sort of uncontrollable rage. "Kuro, if you try to kiss me one more time I swear it'll be the last thing you ever do!!!!" Ashei yelled out. She stared at him again, crossing her arms and turning around. "Now, are you loyal in any way to Dellapero?" Ashei asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 am

he saw the kick coming a mile away and grabbed her leg holding it straight up as she ranted. "Hmm quite flexable it seems. I love that in a woman and honestly if i was loyal to him would i be trying so badly to win your affection." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "At least give me a chance beautiful. What could it hurt?" A smile was across his lips as he spoke so close that it would seem they were hugging and her leg up made it look like much more than it was.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 am

Ashei sighed angirly. "Kuro, let me down before you end up getting a bloody and broken nose." Ashei said menacingly. She kicked the edge of the caves ledge to where she was facing away from Kuro and towards the wall. She sighed. "I already told you. I'm not a flirter and I don't like flirtatious Vaizards that don't seem to give up!" Ashei yelled, still hanging by her foot.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 am

He lightly sat her down his face stotic as he swam away sitting upon a rock in the middle of the cave his back turned to her and to the rest of the world. It was obvious that he needed time or someone to help him, but it seemed as if that could never be achieved for him. Like there was never any hope of him getting anywhere in life. But that was the way things went and he had to live with his life and the things that he had reaped and sewn for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 am

Ashei got up onto the cave ledge and looked at him, noticing his change of behaviour. She smiled slightly and walked next to him. "Thanks for taking a break from your flirting. Even if it's only a few seconds." Ashei said quietly to him.She turned around and sat down on the very edge of the cave ledge by the end. Where she was sitting, there was no water, just a deep void. It was dark down there. She had never explored that edge of this cave, and she didn't wanna figure out by falling down.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 am

He heard her words and the words of billions at the ssame time and saw the gleam within her eyes. She wanted so badly to explore the further reaches of the caves, but a hint of fear floated off her. He sighed not knowing why he even cared about anything anymore and picked ehr up holding her as he jumped down where she was looking making sure she wouldn't and couldn't fall. Once at the bottom he put her down slowly looking around himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 am

Ashei screamed when he picked her up and plummeted into darkness. She regained her calm when they landed on the ground. She stood up on the ground shaking slightly and looked at him. "Warning...next time..." Ashei stuttered, managing to group together a small sentance. She looked around the empty dark cave, still shocked that she hadn't died of heart attack on the way down.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 pm

He smiled looking around barely able to see a thing as a red orb formed in his hand perfectly lighting the dark cavern. "Did you want to come or not beauty?" He took his hand and wrapped it around her waist slowly walking through the cavern seeing several jewels glistening everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Ashei scowled, her scowl gradually growing into a tired and annoyed frown. Ashei smiled quickly, her eyes narrowing in the sneakiness of this deceptive plan that had just appeared within the depths of her own cunning mind. "Ya know, Kuro....." Ashei said quite seductively, moving in to hug and kiss him. Just as she was inches away from his lips, her cold and soft pink lips almost near his lips and her arms wrapped around his shoulders, she brought up her right knee swiftly into his stomach. It didn't hurt him very much, she was much more softer with the knee to stmoach move, albeit on purpose. She smiled as she let go of him, walking farther a bit and turning around on her heel to look at him. "And you were just getting on my good side too. If you at least wouldn't of wrapped your hand around my waist, maybe I would've kissed ya. But oh well. Looks like your back at square one, Vaizard boy." Ashei said with a tiny laugh. It sounded like silvery tinkling bells, a beautiful sound that rang thorought the cave.

She offered him a hand to get up. In the cave, Ashei looked even more beautiful then before. Just above her head, a tiny crack in the cave let in some light from the moon. It sone over her like a bright aura. Her skin was peach in the sunlight, but under the moonlit night her skin was a paled cream color, making her seem like a tall and loveky porcelain doll. The moon also brought out the dark blue color in her hair, making it look dark sea waves on a calm winters night. Her lips a bright shell pink and eyes a dark thick brown, yet still slightly bored, had that lovely spark of mischeviosness and prankster spirit in them. It was something rarely spotted and noticed by others in her usual dreary eyes, even by her own Quincy brethren it was not usually taken into account. Although, to there defense, there was rarely anything that made her quite happy.

It was unusual for Ashei to look so beautiful, esppecially when she was surrounded by cobwebs in the dark cave. The few scattered rubies, emeralds, or sapphires in the cave reflected the moonlight, yet gave it a tinted shade depending on there color. The jewels gave Ashei's skin a multicolor tint, gradually fading until it was just her paled white skin on her lower torso. She smiled, her teeth white and straight. "What's taking you so long to get up?" Ashei asked with a laugh. She waited for him to get up of his ass, and hopefully this time, the boy would take her sneaky kick as a very cunning warning to be careful of his actions. Ashei couldn't help if she was cold and naturally opposed to flirting, it was just her insticts setting into her emotions. It was something she couldn't just turn off and stow away as if it was a light switch. She would try to avoid it, but it never really worked out right, and just made her seem weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the tigress furry having fun   the tigress furry having fun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the tigress furry having fun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next