Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wandering {open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Ryouko was bored as usual, so she took Lisa's magazine and headed off to Kagamino city. She could probably do some shopping or just find someone random to bug.

She walked down a street reading the magazine and before she knew it she had gone into the street as a car was coming. She could have gotten out of the way easily but she didn't want to a scene for herself to deal with later. So she did the classic school girl thing. She covered her face and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Ryuuga happened to be in the area.He didn't see the harm in just stopping the car.He would then flash step in front of the car.He raised his foot and stopped the car with a screeching halt.
The only parts of him that could be seen is what he was wearing.Which happened to be something other than his usual shinigami outfit.

It was a black and white baseball t-shirt with and upside down star on the front of it with a demonic looking face.swords behind it going diagonal in both directions.Blue skinny jeans with holes in the right leg and fringed at the end.And black vans on his feet.With a chain wallet attached to his pants.On his back was his zanpakutou mugen and in his mouth a lit cigarette.

Jesus H. Christ,they will let anyone drive these days.He said in a pissed off tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Ryouko looked at the man who had just saved her. She didn't really need saving but she did appreciate the gesture. So she did something that was out of character for her, she hugged him. It was out of character because she didn't even know him.

"You saved me!" she said happily. She was so faking her happiness but she was a good actress.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:48 pm

That was a good act,ill give you that.You don't really think i buy it do you?He said with a cold voice.He was aware of what she is,not that it surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm

She let go of him and looked at him, her eyes cold and seemingly emotionless. "So how'd you figure it out?" she asked. She thought she was acting fairly well, thought she shouldn't be surprised she was just saved by a shinigami.

"Either way thank you Ryuu-chan~" she said cheerfully. She had always been able to pick up on what people didn't like, or what ticked them off.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 pm

His face tensed as he was about to explain.Don't and i repeat dont ever call me FUCKING! RYUU-CHAN!His face had a pissed off expression on it.vizards have a distinct spiritual pressure i followed it to the source.He said his voice still tense and pissy.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Ryouko couldn't help but snicker as he threw a tantrum. She could have some funw ith him now. [color=red]"Aww but why not?"[/color] she asked. She almost forgot to add "Ryuu-chan~"

"I know we do, I meant how dis you know I was acting?" she asled him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:04 pm

No one is dumb enough to just stand in front of an on coming carHe says trying to calm himself down.He hated throwing tantrums but that is the only thing that pisses him off.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm

"First off I wasn't paying attention, second a normal girl would have been too scared to move, and lastly I didn't want to make a scene I'd have to take care of later." she told him. She hated cleaning up after herself. She brushed her clothes off, her tank top was all dirty from him.

"You know Ryuu-chan it wouldn't hurt to be a little nicer." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 pm

I have a naturally negative attitude and i won't be changing it for you or anyone else.He said plain and simple thats how he was and thats how he stayed unless it was around his friends and captain.

And your not a normal girl you could have moved anyway.He plainly stated as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well that sucks mega cock. Like you." she said. She loved teasing people. She couldn't get enough of it.

"People don't know I'm not normal. So I'm not gonna make a scene by showing them I'm not." she told him. As much fun as he was to tease he was annoying her now. He wouldn't let her call him Ryuu-chan and he kept being such a downer.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Mugen decides to manifest himself.You should really learn to loosen up ryuuu-chan.Your never gonna get any woman's affection like that.He said as he petted his head.Ryuuga's face tensed as he did this.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Ryouko busted up laughing. "Yeah Ryuu-chan~" she said laughing. She couldn't resist but to laugh at that. Even her sword didn't annoy her that much when she was a shinigami. And she was happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Come now ryuu-chan dont be so tense.He said as he pinched both of ryuuga's checks.He then stuck his tongue out at ryuuga and made taunting faces.Mugen...He said in annoyance.Mugen then sat on ryuuga's head and made feline faces and crossed his legs.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Ryouko poked his cheek. "Speak Ryuu-chan~" she said. She was getting bored with him so she reached into her cleavage and pulled out her jolly rancher pellets. They were her favorite candy, though they were easy to mix up with soul candy.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Bastard sword.He said as he let out a sigh.He loved mugen non the less.He looks at her pull the candy out of her cleavage.He didn't really know what to think of this.But he kept it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Ryouko giggled to herself. She found it easy to mess with guys just by doing that. And thats why she kept candy there. She started to walk in circles around Ryuuga, hoping he would wonder what she was doing and follow her. Thus making him spin in circles like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Ryuuga stood there not caring.Mugen once again decided to open his big mouth.She wants you to dance with her ryuu-chan.He said teasingly.Ryuuga then took out a cigarette lit it and watched her but not going in circles like her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Ryouko stopped walking in circles, and took the cigarette from him and dropped it to the ground. [b][color=red]"Smoking's bad for Ryuu-chan!"[/color][/b] she said. She didn't like people smoking, the smoke stunk and it annoyed people when she took their cigarettes. So it was a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

he looked up at mugen.You still have my sake?He asked.Mugen then dropped it down and he took a swig then gave it back.There are a lot worse habbits out there trust me.He said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Ryouko just looked at him amazed. "I know your a shinigami and all but you probably shouldn't smoke I mean you probably died that way." she said. She was tired of trying to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm

No....i died a much crueler death than that.He said as he looks down at his feet.Idiot.Mugen said as he looked at her,and shook his head.Lets try and steer clear of that subject if you don't mind.Ryuuga said as he looked at the stores on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm

"Why? Does it bother you?" she asked him. She was surprised he remembered his death. Most shinigami didn't. She didn't she remembered feeling guilty, like she was a bother but now she loves to bother people.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 pm

No,it doesn't bother me its just rather depressing to talk about.He said as he walked over to and ice cream stand and bought two cones one for himself and one for her.Mugen would of course sneak a lick here and there.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Ryouko followed him. "Oh, if you don't mind my asking, how do you remember how you died?" she asked him. She was quiet curious about this. She had assumed that when she died that she had killed herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wandering {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

wandering {open}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next