Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wandering {open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

wandering {open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Is all I can do to other ticking them off or makeing them made? This kind of made him crack a little smile. It was funny that no one like bounts. He never did give them a resion to in the first place, but still it did make things lonely sometimes. He hide his thoughts and simply said, "If you tire of speaking to me you can just leave," he turned around walk a bit and sat on a bench and said, "as for me I have a could to see." And he looked up at the sky to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

wandering {open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Ryouko wasn't sure what he meant when he said "as for me I have a could to see." but it didn't matter to her. She just turned and started walking away fro him.
Back to top Go down

wandering {open}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3