Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wandering {open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

wandering {open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 pm

I relive my death every night when i go to sleep.He said as he handed her one of the cones.He started to eat his waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Ryouko smiled and took the cone. "Thank you." she said as she started to lick hers.

"I'm sorry that you relive your death though." she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Somethings you just get used to in my personal point of view.He said as he sat down on a park bench.Looking at all the living people go through their everyday lives.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm

She sat on the back on the bench, still next to him. "I could never get used to that." she said still licking her ice cream. She couldn't under stand how he could.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Im Lt of the sixth company i can't just let something as small as that get in my way.He said as he remembered the badge he wore under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

"Who's you captain?" she asked. It had been a while and she couldn't remember who it was. She herself had been the Lt to squad 8.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Captain Byakuya kuchiki,head of the esteemed kuchiki house.He said remembering his captains face.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 pm

As the two down below talked, they where being watched by Robert St. Clair a very powerful bount. He had been keeping his spirit power lowered to the level of a normal human, for spying on the two. He had been watching them for some time now, and can even hear the words they are saying. A Lt. under Byakuya Kuchiki, interesting. Even bounts have heard of the Kuchiki family. Mostly from shinigami saying this and that about them, but the name Byakuya was the normal thing for them to say now days. He simply waited to see what the two will do before he made any move.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 am

"Oh that guy, your even less fun then he is." she said. She finished her ice cream and wiped her hands with a napkin. She couldn't help but think something was off. She didn't let it effect her though she carried on with what she was doing, she hopped off the bench and looked into the street. She saw the swimsuit magazine she had been reading when the car almost hit her.

"Damn it Lisa's gonna be mad." she said.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am

Well iv gotta get going its been a pleasure though.He said as he opened the door back to the soul society stepping through it and closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 am

Ryouko waved him off. "Tell Byakuya he should loosen up." she called after him.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am

Robert saw the shinigami leave back to the Soul Society. He stoped supressing his powers and jumped down to the streets, useing his powers to make the landing easyer. He walked over the the, he thought was, Vizard and said "It looks like your shinigami friend left you here."
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

"Whats your point bount?" she asked without looking at the bount. She was good at identifying spiritual pressures, and this wasn't a vizard or a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 am

He wasn't supprised by the harsh words she just said. This was normal from anyone towards a bount. He didn't pay it any mind. "Point? What point is there in words. There meaning is lost as soon as spoken. And there meaning to the one that recives them might be compleatly diffrent then the one that said it. No, there was no point. Only words from a bount, to a fallen shinigami." He said waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 pm

"I'm not a fallen shinigami, I became a vizard on purpose. This is much more fun then being a shinigami." she told him. She had become a a vizard on purpose and she enjoyed it, she had Shinji and she was stronger than before.

"Now why are you here?" she said turning around to face him.

Last edited by Ryouko on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: When did i every say his name?

IC: Robert just looked at her. It was odd to find someone that became a vizard on purpose. Most have it forced on them and they just had to deal with it. "You wish to know why I'm here? I'm here for the resion of being here. If i'm not here then I'm else where, but here is where I am." He enjoyed spouting the word that anger people and not answer the questions the asked. "My turn, why would you want to be a vizard? A life on the run from the shinigami and hollows?" He had an idea of how she would respond to this.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm

OOC: I fixed it

IC: "Ok the riddles are getting annoying." she said rubbing her temples. He didn't even answer her question.

"Simple, its more fun." she told him. Being a vizard was much more fun for her. When she was a shinigami she had so many rules to follow, being a vizard had virtually no rules.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

"Intresting. I expected you to say something along the lines of how much stronger it makes you, or the freedom it gives." He knew the fun that power gives, but sometimes it just isn't worth the price. "I wander, what you paid to gain such "fun". Nothing is exactly free. Even freedom has a price, mostly paid in blood."
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 pm

"It doesn't matter to me, the Soul Society bored me so I'm here. I may as well be human again it's so much better then being a shinigami." she said. She could never get over how amazing it was to be a vizard.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Her words sounded more like one of them anoying teens the humans make now days. Always bored with what ever the where doing at the time. Likeing life on the border of ideotic. Maybe she was young for a shinigami. Wouldn't supprise him. "So, you have nothing in the Soul Society that you love?" He knew that he was geting closer to the whole point of talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

She just looked at him. She didn't feel like answering anymore of his questions. She sat back on the bench and looked at the sky. "What about you? Do you enjoy being a bount?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

He considered the idea that she was just avoiding the question, and she might. But she hasn't asked him anything for a bit, so he disided not to pry for the answer to his question. As for her's, that was another matter all together. "Do I enjoy being a bount? How can I enjoy anything if I am can't be anything else. All there is for me is being a bount. It is all I have. It is impossible to enjoy something when you can't even say no. You can enjoy being a vizard or shinigami, because you haven't always been a vizard or shinigami. The same is with arrancars and humans with power. We bounts can't enjoy being because it is all we know." He didn't want to be so long winded about it, but he did speak his mind on the matter. "Now, how about answering what I've already asked?" He didn't expect her to answer, but he wants to take a shot.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 am

Ryouko nodded at his little speech. She could understand where he was coming from. She let out an irritated sigh when he asked if she could answer his question.

"I'll answer if you can tell me this, why are you asking?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm

He was a little mad that she didn't answer, but he didn't mind to much. After all, he did ask an odd question, and she is entitled to know why. "The point is to deturman my next question. It is simplly a yes or no question. I don't need details."
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 pm

"No I didn't. Now your ticking me off either go away or I will." she said. The bount was starting to really irritate her. She didn't care what he wanted to know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering {open}   wandering {open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wandering {open}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next