Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yachiru Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Yachiru bounced through the seireitei, curious as to where her captain was right then and also curious as to where Kenny was. Her cheerful brown eyes roamed around as she skipped (and jumped when necessary) the paths of the seireitei. She had a lollipop in her hand, that she often jammed in her mouth and nommed on it. Her zanpakuto hung from the cord as usual, her lieutenants badge wrapped around her upper arm as usual. Hmmm.... wonder where Kenny is... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Emiko spotted the other lieutenant coming from a mile away, or so it seemed to her. In actuality, Yachiru was much closer, and Emiko was tempted to just turn in the opposite direction, to make a hasty exit. She hadn't yet met the other lieutenant known as Yachiru, and she didn't really want to; she was infamous for being an annoying pest to some. Then again, just turning around and going in the opposite direction would probably attract her attention as well. Without much of a choice in the matter, Emiko proceeded forward. Another reason that she didn't want to encounter said lieutenant was because she was rather tired as of late, and she wasn't sure how meeting someone like Yachiru would go under those conditions. Now that I think of it...isn't she around that big hulk of a captain, Kenpachi? Emiko thought to herself, her face briefly forming a frown as she thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Yachiru, enjoying her walk now, was surprised when she spotted another person not to far off. Speeding up, she caught up with the other lieutenant no problem and jumped up on her shoulder. "Hiya, Liu-Liu! What's your name? My name's Yachiru Kusajishi! Have you seen Kenny? Cause if you've seen Kenny, I'd like to know where he is. And my captain too, the captain of division 12. Do you have any candy? Or how about just treats? I'll settle for anything, except for Bya-kun's scary looking cookie."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Great; the young lieutenant had actually jumped up onto her shoulder. Emiko resisted the urge to be rude to the young looking girl. After all, if she looks like a kid, she might as well act like one Emiko thought to herself; she didn't even know why she had been called Liu-Liu by the girl. "My name's Emiko Nasatora...lieutenant of squad three," Emiko decided to tell Yachiru, wondering what nickname the girl would make out of that information. She considered the other things the girl had said; Emiko couldn't help but be curious about "Bya-kun's" cookie. "Haven't seen Zaraki anywhere though; how'd you manage to get separated from him? From what I know of you, you're with him all the time," Emiko stated; it was about that point that she realized having someone on your shoulder for a little while was no easy task. "Don't have any candy either; why don't you bug someone who would actually have candy for candy? Also...out of curiousity, what's Byakuya's scary looking cookie?"
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Yachiru thought over the first answer, enjoying the sound of her name, "Hmm... your name is pretty. But I think I'm going to call you Emmy." She paused and listened to her ask another question before shrugging, "Kenny isn't in my division. But I'm usually always with him... I woke up late and I went to find and when I realized he wasn't there, I started wandering around the seireitei." She paused to listen again before frowning and shaking her head, noming on her lollipop again, "Why don't you have any candy, Emmy? Candy is great! Bya-kun's cookies look like creepy cloud people..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Emmy...well, I suppose it ain't a terrible nickname. I heard she even called one guy Maki-Maki. Not much of a nickname... Emiko thought to herself, listening to Yachiru explain why she wasn't with Kenpachi. "Ah, my mistake; I'm afraid that I don't know which squad all the captains and lieutenants are in. I only know that you and Zaraki were in squad eleven before the whole mess with Aizen," Emiko commented; even in fairly casual conversations, that topic usually came up. Emiko did her best to avoid talking about it more. "The reason why I don't like candy is mostly because I don't like it all that much; far too sweet for my tastes." soon after she spoke, Emiko began to wonder what creepy cloud people looked like; that led to her thinking about humanoid beings with clouds for heads.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Yachiru nodded, "Yeah, Kenny and I were seperated, though I wish we weren't. I miss being his vice-captain." She pouted a little, before her smile sprouted wide across her young face again, "Candy is the bestest thing ever! I LOVE it! I eat it nearly twenty-four seven!" Her brown eyes were curious, always watching this other lieutenant carefully. Usually, other soul reapers didn't interest Yachiru, bored her to tears. It was different with this one.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 pm

She is going to be a handful... Emiko thought to herself; she wondered how much longer Yachiru would stick around her. "Now that you mention eating candy twenty-four seven...I wonder if shinigami can get a sugar rush? If so, I'd say you're in danger of getting one at any moment," Emiko commented, pausing at crossroads that seemed to go in four directions. She hadn't been a lieutenant for too long and, therefore, hadn't memorized the path to her barracks yet. "Now which way do I go?" Emiko mumbled to herself; she really was going to have to get something like a map from Izuru the next time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Yachiru laughed and pointed in a random direction, "That way. We go that way." She paused for only a second before her eyes grew wide and her hyper activity uped a lot. "IgetsugarrushesALLLLLLLthetime!!" Her sentences had began to run together now, the hyperness pushing her into hyper drive. She bounced up and down a little bit, enough that she was visibly bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Yachiru was still on her back, and the sudden bouncing up and down certainly did not help. "Err...Yachiru, you realize you're still on my back, right? I'm not like Zaraki; I can't handle a lot of weight on my back," Emiko decided to say to the girl. She at first considered going in a different direction, but after realizing she had no idea on which direction to go in, she sighed. After sighing, she started off in the direction Yachiru had suggested, regarding it with some skepticism. "You sure this is the right way to my barracks?"
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 pm

"Oh! Sorry! Kenny is strong and tall and has no problem with it at all. I forgot.." She stopped bouncing but her eyes were still wide and hyper active looking. She kept her grip on Emmy loose, but not loose enough to let her fall. She waited patiently for Emmy to turn in the direction she'd pointed out and when she had, she grinned wider, "Yes, positive. I know this place like the back of my hand!"
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Emiko...still doubted that somewhat, but Yachiru did seem to know the area better than she did. At the least, they were at least moving in a direction. "It's alright Yachiru; just try not to bounce around like that again," Emiko said to the lieutenant; for some reason, Emiko seemed to not be in her usual cold attitude that day. It was, of course, possible that Yachiru's rather sunny personality was rubbing off on her. "So, what's Zaraki like? I've never met him, but from what I know, he loves to battle. Is he really a softy under all that?" She usually wasn't one for gossip, but there wasn't much else to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm

"Oh Kenny is amazing. He's my best friend ever and I look up to him more then anyone. He is the one who named me and raised me, taught me about all these things. He kept me alive when I had no one else to turn to." Yachiru's good mood wasn't gone but she had a soft serious look on her face, just a hint of a smile left. "He does love to fight. Kenny... well, yes he does have a soft side. He doesn't like to admit it at all. He shows it only to me as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm

"Really? He did all that? Seems oddly...compassionate for a guy like Zaraki," Emiko replied. It was...difficult, to say the least, to imagine the big, mean Kenpachi Zaraki taking care of a young shinigami. "Good to hear that he has a soft side though...I reckon it would be difficult being him if he didn't have a soft side," Emiko stated; as she looked ahead of herself, she noticed the path split off to the right, so she rounded the corner. "...Yachiru, I thought you said you knew this place like the back of your hand?" Emiko pointed to the dead end in front of them after she said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yachiru Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Wandering   Yachiru Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Yachiru Wandering
Page 1 of 1