Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Haku stood in the middle of a massacre, corpses of an innocent soccer team littering the blood-covered field as Haku, who was in his blood-stained Kiryu cultist robes and hood, stood in the middle of the massacre, the symbol of Kiryu drawn into the grass in blood. His trust Ninjatou that he held tightly in his hand dripped with blood as his pupiless blue eyes scanned the area, licking the blood of the Ninjatou with his tongue, swallowing the blood in a way that made it seem like he enjoyed the coppery taste. "Heathenous fools, you all were fucking idiots to try and run away from the inevitable damnation of your heathenous souls. Kiryu-Sama will enjoy feasting your pitiful souls, you heratical fuckmooks" he laughed insanely as he grinned a wide, toothy, ear-to-ear, psychopathic smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 pm

"hahaahha!", a happy laughing female voice said, as her lautgher joined with his. A young girl wearing shinigami robes, a 9th division vice captain arm band, holding a zanpaktou in a strap accros her shoulder, was standing in front of him. She had pink hair, dark pink eyes and looked 11-12 years old. She seemend happy.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Haku's eyes opened wide in shock and turned to face the girl that was laughing with him. He narrowed his eyes when he saw that pink-haired, dark pink-eyed older girl and was about to tell where to go when he really stopped to look at her. He could feel that her reiatsu was incredibly strong, much stronger then his, which meant this girl was obviously either another Special Human like him or something more powerful. As he stared at her, a slight blush unknowingly came to his face before he felt the heatness in his cheeks and suppressed it as he addressed her. "Who are you?" he growled at her in a voice that was very deep and raspy, which mean that he was either sick or that he was far older then he looked.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm

"Im me, dummy!", she said, while she shunpoed around him, for him seeming like teleporting. "Who are you? Why is there blood everywere? Why do you speak like a old man!?", she asked in her hyper active voice, befor finaly stopping directly in front of him, smiling big. "A shinigami!"
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Since Haku was able to move at the Speed of Sound, he was able to keep up with her movements. "In order, my name is Haku Saiyukai, the blood is from the victims of my enemies to prove my faithfulness to Kiryu-Sama and that's because technically I am a fucking old man, since I'm really 57 years" he said with a raised eyebrow at his own behavior. For some strange reason, he was being nice to this girl. He didn't want to be nice but he couldn't help it. However, when Yachiru said something about a Shinigami, his other eyebrow rose up into his hairline. Normally, he would think this girl wasn't all there but then again, he had no right to say anything, considering he himself was completely insane.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

"nehh? 57 years old? You are young, little boy!", Yachiru said as she patted him on the head, giving him a big grin again. "Ken-chan is over 300...im turning 119 in 3 months, and then baldy promised me candy!", she said with a big grin. She looked around at his body, blinking. "Were is your zanpaktou haky?"
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Haku scowled in irritation when Yachiru said he was young, he didn't like being called young. However, her next statement shocked him when she said she was turning 119 so compared to her, he was a child, that still didn't mean he liked it. "Why would I need a fucking zanpakuto for? My mother's trusty Ryu Ninjatou works much better" he said with a look of confusion on his face, an expression that he didn't show very often.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"Always your mama....here!", she said, as she stuck a lollipop into his mouth, wich she had pulled out from her shinigami robes. "If your not a shinigami, your a weird looking bunny!", she said with a grin, befor she began to fondle with her zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Haku looked surprised as Yachiru stuck a lollipop in his mouth but his anger grew when she called him a weird looking bunny. He spat out the lollipop and tightened his grip on his Ninjatou. "What the fuck did you just call me? I know for fucking sure you did not just call me a fucking bunny" he said with an angry scowl.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

"Ohh, you said the F-word, bad bunny!", she said, picking up the lollipop, taking it into her robes again. "No lollipop for you!", she said with a grin befor a immense spirtual reitsu filled the air, making the earth shake, and crack slightly a few feet in front of them. "Looks like ken-chan found the bounts.."
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Haku looked at her like she was the strangest person he had ever seen in his life. This girl was so much older then he and yet she acted like a child that was much younger then he looked. A slight pull on his heart strings brought him back to when he was a child, growing up in a small peasant village in China with his mother, a time before he was completely driven insane. He was pulled out of his inner musings when he felt the insane high reiatsu. If Haku was able to feel such a thing, he would be feeling fear but unfortunately, he was driven so insane that his mind isn't able to process such a thing. "What the hell is that?" he asked with wide eyes as he looked around for the reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

"Neh, neh, baka bunny, its ken-chan!", she said with a little grin, as she jumped up and down, not seeming to be the slightes effected by the increasingly strong reitsu, in fact, it seemend to make her happy. "Ken-chan happy, Ken-chan happy!", she said as she jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Haku was about to scowl at her before he thought for a moment. She probably acted this way towards everyone so it wouldn't do any good to get mad at her, considering she seems perfectly oblivious about his anger. Right as he was about to respond, the remnants of his past self, his kid self spoke out. "Stop calling me bunny bubblegum butt" he said before he slapped his free hand over his mouth, wondering where the hell that came from.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am

"Huh? Bubble-gum butt?", she said as she tilted her head to the left in a cute manner, standing still, something she rarly did. "Hehehe silly, my butt isent pink!", she said with a grin, befor looking straight up into his eyes. "You need glasses, dont ya, Haky-kun!"
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 am

"How the fuck should I know that? It's not like I can see it, unless you would like to show me, that is" he said with a leery grin on his face. He had no idea what was wrong with him, he was freely conversing with this very happy, bubbly girl and didn't seem to be angry over the things she keeps saying that would normally get him mad.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am

"Nehh, haky-kun is a pervert!", she said pointing to him, yelling it out loud. If anyone had been in the area, they would have heard the young vice captain`s words clearly.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:22 am

Haku grinned at her and leaned in close to her. "Oh yeah? Well be grateful cause I'm not like this to any other of these damned harpees loathing called women so you better consider yourself special" he said with a smirk on his face as his raspy, deep voice became a little cocky. He was obviously enjoying the banter between the two, which was surprising cause usually, the only he enjoyed were shedding blood and killing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)   Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the 'Younglings' (PRIVATE - YACHIRU ONLY)
Page 1 of 1