Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting with a girl {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

A meeting with a girl {Private} Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Majeh sat on the ground with his back against the wall. He was sitting outside a small apartment of a group of shinigami he didnt even know. All he knew was that a few of the divison 9 members lived here and they all reported to kenpachi so it was a fairly safe place to relax. It was an dark day. Thick grey clouds blocked out the blue of the sky and there was a pouring rain. Majeh sat calmly in the cold of the water and wind combonation. Drenched his body was going slowly numb however majeh was not moving. He had no other place to go while in the soul society and he was to lazy to teleport out of there on top of it considering how numbhe was he wasnt sure hed be able to pull it off properly. Majehs pitch black hair stuck to his face as the wind tossed it side to side he simply stared off into the rain with his arms folded in front of him. His legs sprawled in front of himwith one knee up and the other bet to the side so the bottom of his left foot was on the insde of his right. Majeh sat in wait of something to change this state of being.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Rina was running along the walkway, she was covering her head with a drenched haori; she was rather sodden altogether. Rina had been meditating, trying to converse with Kouryou with little effect, and she had been in so deep that when she stirred the rain had been pouring down. Right now the shinigami only wished for her towels and dry clothes, maybe a cup of hot tea.
She hurried up the steps to the building were her apartment was and stopped when she saw a man sprawled outside in the rain, Rina realized that he probably was freezing as he was rather pale and the dark hair was clinging to his face.

“Oh dear, you look worse off than me. Are you alright?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Majeh noticed a beatuiful shinigami girl come up the steps towards him. “Oh dear, you look worse off than me. Are you alright?” She asked him. Instantly a smile went wide across his face. "Very now thative been saved by a beautiful death god." He said it as a joke and a compliment. Slowly majeh managed to push himself up useing the wall behind himto brace his backs as feeling slowly returned to his legs remind him that they were cold as ice. "I dont suppose you would tell me your name would you?"
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Rina looked at the man, he must be delusional thinking that she was beautiful, nevertheless the comment brought a smile and the faintest of blush to her face.
“I’m kyuuban yonseki, Todou Rina,” she said as she bowed slightly to the man, “now that I have introduced myself maybe it is your turn?” the redhead bowed down and untied her shoes before opening the shoji door.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

“I’m kyuuban yonseki, Todou Rina, now that I have introduced myself maybe it is your turn?” Majeh smiled lightly "I dont really have one. I simply go by majeh" He said as he said a slight crinkle would flash across his forehead for only a moment as he would try to remember what his last name was. However it was to late now. It was long forgotten along with memories past. Majeh knelt down and picked up his zanpakto which had been hidden beneath him. When sheathed it looked like a black tube with two short handles sticking out each end.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 pm

“Majeh? Well, would you like to borrow some towels and dry clothes?” Rina said as she motioned for him to follow her in. “I’ve seen you spar with my captain,” she said as she kneeled next to a chest and pulled out towels and some yukatas, “not many spars with him, for some reason.” Rina gathered the items in her arms and gave them to the drenched man. “There should be one that fits you among these, there’s a spare room to your left. I’ll make some hot water for tea while you get changed.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Majeh's smile grew wider "I would love some dry clothes." Slipping off his so called shoes majeh stepped inside. The truth was with no laces and the way they fit they looked like slippers however they worked wonders for fighting and were insanely comfortable so majeh wore them. Takeing the clothes and towles majeh moved into the spare room and stripped. Useing the towel to dry his hair a few moments later majeh put on a black yukata It was loose meant for someone larger then him but the color was to hard to resist. Stepping back out majeh looked to rina momentairly and then dropped his wet clothes in the corner next to the door. "Thank you for your generosity."
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Rina looked up from the kettle; he looked as if he was faring better now when he was dry. She had hurriedly changed into a dry heavens-blue kimono when Majeh had disappeared into the other room. “Don’t mention it, I know how it is to be out in the cold,” Rina said a little tiredly as she poured them tea. “But if I may ask, why were you sitting in the rain?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Majeh thought about his answer for a moment. "Well to be blunt, it was a safe place to sit. Most ofthe people around here are zaraki's people and know me by face which means i was least likely to get arrested for being in this area." As majeh said the last few words he realize he probally shouldnt of gone there however he didnt really care. It was a rainy day and they were inside with nothing better to do. Besides majeh always had issue with filiterin what he said around women he liked upon first sight.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Rina fought laughter as Majeh admitted that he was a wanted man that easily. “You admit that the upper echelon wish for your arrest?” she sipped her tea as she looked at him a little more closely, they had the same color of their eyes, she felt a little sting in her heart which was hurriedly disregarded. “I won’t turn you in, as I said, not many spars with my captain and gets away unscathed,” the shinigami was smiling as she said the last words, she was interested of him, she couldn’t deny that.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

"Well not exsactly but a rouge vizard hanging around the soul society is usually enough reason for me to get arrested. Ask kenpachi hes bailed me out more then once." Majeh laughed as she mentioned getting away from kenpachi unscathed. "As true as that is its doable, ive managed it when im not fooling around." Majeh moved to a spot on the floor about two to three feet in front of the girl and sat down. "What about you. Where were you on a day like today that you got caught in the rain?"
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm

“I was meditating, my zanpakotou and I don’t exactly agree,” Rina said with a lopsided grin, “he barely allows me to use his attacks. I have to look on the bright side; Kouryuo and I have at least stopped yelling at each other, now we just spend time ignoring each other.” Rina poured another cup of tea for herself and offered more to Majeh. “He was angry at me the first time he manifested, told me that I was weak,” the last part muttered, “I train daily to improve, to get better, to get pass weaknesses.” Rina stared down at her mutilated left hand, “I’m getting to the point where he has no right to call me weak.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Majeh coved his mouth and tried to hold back a laugh. After stopping it succesfully he spoke. "Kouryuo needs to relax. Strength is determined by how you use what you have. Not by how well you can show off. Besides Zanpakto spirts generally do better if they are put in there place early. Tell em to respect you or youll never use him again." majeh said jokeingly he didnt really know what it was like to not get along with his zanpakto spirit. It had been to long. "Well do you beilive your strong, Or do you know your strong?"
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

“I know I’m strong,” Rina said confidently, she was strong, she was able to use kidou well up into the 80’s, not that she was about to divulge that fact to Majeh. “And telling Kouryou that would only make him more stubborn. My former captain once told me that the reason why Kouryou doubts me is that I doubt myself and if I found my confidence our matters would calm down significantly. I hope he was correct. Have you never had any arguments with your zanpakotou?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Majeh happly accepted the tea and was sipping it. He coughed on the tea when she asked if he had ever gotten into a fight with his zanpakto. "Well just twice. The first was the first time i spoke to him and the second time was when i became a vizard. He was really upset about me becomeing a vizard. Other then that me and him usually get along." Majeh thought about it for a moment befor standing up and moving to the door. Pulling his zanpakto out from under the wet clothes and brought it back to his seat. Placeing it in front of him as he sat. "The first time we fought was partly because i made fun of him."
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 am

“A dual blade? Those aren’t very common,” Rina said as she looked at the sheathed weapon, she turned and picked Kouryuo from his resting place on the stand laying the sword across her lap. She caressed the silk adorned hilt and the small dragon on the tsuba. “I wouldn’t dream of making fun of Kouryuo, no matter how badly we get along he has given me strength,” she looked out through the window into the still cascading rain. “I think that he was angry with the fact that I didn’t hear him for so long. I have been in Soul Society for over 200 years, yet I was deaf and mute until just recently.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am

Majeh smiled as she mention the fact that his was a dual blade. It was funny to him considering the fact that he rarely used it as one. He prefred to fight with one hand free however he knew how to use his dual blades just as well. "Actualy..... he should be proud of you. Ive seen shinigami take much longer. Ive also seen shinigami that do it much quicker yet are so ungrateful to there zanpakto spirts that there blades stop working alltogether. Sounds like hes acting childish." Majeh was haveing trouble in thinking of away to try and strength rina's relationship with her zan. Unfourtently because Zan spirts usually only present themselves to there owner and can only speak with there owner outside influnce is extreamly difficult. It wassomething theywould have to figure out on there own.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:09 pm

“I’ll manage with his childishness; that part of him is probably just something I seldom show,” Rina said defending her zan as she placed it on the stand again. “And pride is what comes after acceptance. It does not seem as the rain is letting up, I had planned to make sukiyaki for dinner, do you wish to stay and eat?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Majeh smiled as the girl offered him a place to stay for dinner. "I would love to stay and eat with you." He said Majeh rose to his feet. Walking over to his clothes he kicked them lightly. They were still soaked. Returning to his seat majeh asked "So why squad 9?"
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm

“Why squad 9... When I entered into the Gotei 13 I was assigned to the fifth division,” Rina said as she got up and started to get vegetables and some meat from the cooler. “It seems that a lot of recent graduates ended up in the fifth, these days I think Aizen wished to gauge which ones that might be swayed to his side and who could be a potential danger to him. I never trusted the man, and after the mandatory year I requested to be reassigned.” Rina cut the meat into pieces, careful not to let them touch the vegetables, “I trusted Tousen and Hisagi, and I actually fought the previous fourth seat for his place. I’ve been in the division for 14 years now and now I have a captain that I can be loyal to.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Majeh smiled "Impressive. By the sounds of it you should be a LT. You seem to have the strength for it." Majeh looked around the room. As he stared around he took mental notes of where all the shadows are without even realizing it. "Apperntly Kuro-ookami has had more effect on my outlook on things then i thought....." He whispered slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Rina shook her head at Majeh’s comment about her being a lieutenant. "Being lieutenant needs a spot to be open or me to fight one of them and then maybe be accepted by that captain. I’m not sure that I want to go that way,” she dropped the meat in the heating water and returned to the vegetables. “Kuro-ookami, your zanpakatous name is Black Wolf?” she when she heard his whisper.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Majeh smiled. "Oddly simple name, right? I dont quite understand it since the powers he grants me have no real relation to the fact that hes a wolf. The black thing does however make perfet sence. However the black makes perfect sense. Its just now i cant look at a room without takeing notice of the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:18 pm

“Shadows? Does your zanpakotou have anything to do with them?” Rina stirred the pot before reaching for plates and set them out on the table. “I mean, Kouryou’s attacks are based within rain, so if I had been in a battle a day like this his attacks would have been stronger. Is it the same with your Kuro-Ookami?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Majeh smiled "Let me show you." Majeh picked up his zanpakto drawing both blades with one hand. He placed the sheath down and then moved it so that one blade was in each hand. "Explore the darkness, kuro-ookami." Both blades glowed black as they extended and curved outwards. "Once released i have 2 main powers. One is the ability to go thorugh shadows. The other is to manipulate shadows to create anything out of them." Majeh looked at rina for a moment. befor looking around again. Looking underneather her. Slowly the shadow expanded near her rear and a tentacle formed and raised up behind her and then the tencatcle spun it on itself formed a black hole. Majeh did the same for himself however this timethe shadow circle was beside him. Leaning slightly majeh streched his arm though the shadow hole and out the hole now behind rina. Grabbing a peice of clothe on rina's back majeh pulled. It was as he pulled he realized he had grabbed one of the tails of her bow and in the process of pulling undid it. Majeh pulled his hand out and dropped the shadows instantly. "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with a girl {Private}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next