Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaimei

Kaimei

Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)   Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am

A small branch of a huge tree broke as Kaimei walked slowly through the bottom of the Forrest of Menos. He had been walking for hours, maybe even days, ocassionally consuming som Hollow energy as he grew hungry. He was searching for something, that much was certain. To be more precise, he was searching for someone.

He had been searching under the forest roof of sand for a source of energy, an evil one of the sort. Walking in between the huge, dead trees, he had felt the an energy that he had only felt once before, back when his old master Kyouga had achived his Resurection Segunda Etapa, training with his brother. But this time, Kaimei had felt it underneeth the sands of the dessert, releasing in all its horrible might. He had instantly felt it, and now he was drawn by it, searching for it like a moth drawn to the light. He knew in his heart that he desired that above everything else, to have his Segunda Etapa. Only then would he be able to start his plans, taking the dessert and Hueco Mundo into his power, one grain of sand after the other. But first, he had to find this master of Resurection, the man who would, for a time, become his new Sensei.

A huge Menos was slowly walking past them, its steps dull and meaningless. With a quick flick of the wirst, Kaimei had sent a sea blue Bala towards the Menos, which in an instant got blown away by the power, a giant hole in its belly. He was close now, and a grim smile started apearing on his lips as he stopped, standing still in the sand, looking over the dead trees. Slowly, he pulled Kame from its sheeth, then with a quick movement pulled it forward and slashed it down in the sands, creating a smaller sandstorm with the force. Leaving the sword in the sand, he stepped forward, using his hands around his mouth to enhance the sound of his voice.

"I know that you are out there! I can feel your power! And I have come to learn from you, should you wish to teach me, whoever you are!"

Kaimei couldnt help but smile. He loved these types of games, a game where you put your life on the line, never knowing what the next thing happening would be, always changeing the rules. Now all there was left was to the misterious, powerful Arrancar reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)   Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 am

Hina, the new Espada Leader's loyal Arrancar subordinate, walked through the Forest of Menos after feeling a large amount of power located somewhere in the area. The 10 year old looking Arrancar wanted to make sure this power wasn't a threat to her Master so she set out to find it. As usual, her long white hair was placed over the Hollow hole where her left eye should be. As she came closer to the power source, she looked up to find a 15 feet Menos looking down at her as if she was one of it's prey. Growling in what appeared to be an angry manner, she quickly user her monstrous strength to jump upwards and knee the creature in what would it's be chin with enough force replicating a jack hammer, knocking it on it's back. Kanna then went for a falling kick to it's neck, packing in so much force she actually cleanly decapitated the Menos. It stood absolutely no chance against the Biological Tank.

"Foolish creature. You should know better then to go after a being stronger then you" she said in a blank, emotionless manner as she grabbed the carcass in her small hands by it's legs and swung it around her body a few times before throwing it far away from her. She straightened out the creases in her white kimono and continued on the right path to get to the source of the power she felt.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)   Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

Zilo came walking out of the shadows as the man called for him. He kept his spiritual pressure down low enough that you'd have to come all the way out here to the center of the forest to find even the slightest hint of it he sighed softly as the man actually came this deep to find him he looked him over and could tell that he was a espada then he saw a small girl that looked like a young one that killed a menos. He stood there with white hair and a white suit and gloves. Everything was white on him even his eyes where white he looked at them and sighed slightly. "Did dellapero send you out here after me if so then i need to kill you two then i will deal with della later since he was the one that betrayed me." He said looking at them.

He kept his hand on his zanpaktou ready to strike just in case one of them tried to jump at him then he remembered he didn't need it and put it away standing there with his bare hands waiting for them to move. Sure she was certainly strong for a little girl but if there was one thing he found out over the years was that he was stronger then most anything here he took out menos and vasto with his bare hands and not needing to try harder then a simple touch he looked up and saw that it was getting darker then usual today must be with these too here.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)   Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

Kaimei smiled even wider when the man apeared from the shadows. This was defenetly the man he had been searching for, the man with the Reiatsu of a Segunda Etapa. He had the feeling of power over him, and Kaimei was hungering for that power. But his smile stiffened as the man began to speak. Now Kaimei was really confused. Two? Had he been followed down here? Then Kaimei felt it, the presence of another Arrancar. It must have been the strunge urge to find this person that made him forget about chekcing the area for other presences. No matter. He could deal with that when the problem adressed itself. Stepping forward, his sword still in the ground behind him, he swung out his arms in a greeting gesture.

"No need for violence my friend, I come only on my own behalf. I have not come to kill you, I have come to learn from you. I know what you are able to, and for that reason, I do not dare fight you. No brother, I ahve come to learn... Reusrection Segunda Etapa."

Kaimei walked towards Zilo and looked him straight in the eye, a small smile on his lips.

"Teach me. Grant me this favor, and I shall pay the price you set."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)   Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Sensei (Zilo and some girl I dont remember the name of only. xD)
Page 1 of 1