Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the man in Charge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Rated®

.Rated®

Meeting the man in Charge Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Tall, purple haired and maybe handsome? Who knows. Kami walks through seireitei without a care in the world. Being Vaizard, he was told to come here by the man in charge himself. The Captain commander, Kensei Tenkai. He strolled the streets of the Soul society as he walked on his way towards the place where Kensei should stay. It could be his office mostlikely. Either way he was going there. Knowing Kensei, theres a doubt that he would stay in one spot. Let alone a office. He glanced around. "Hm, where could he be?....I hope he gave me the right directions because it seems this could be a set up. " He said. He tapped his zanpaktou as he looked around his surroundings. Making sure that he isn't attacked from any direction. He had gravity on his side and thats all he needed. 'Kensei...'
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 pm

"Oh I wouldnt worry about that.... you see I would never betray someone like you" Kensei said from behind him. He smiled to the man. He had red shoulder length spiky hair, boiling red eyes. His shirt was red and he had a black leather jacket over it, it was made to keep heat in and keeps weight on him. His pants were black and had many pockets, full of random things, like paperweights, a gun, a kitten, and a golf club, of course from the outside it seemed that nothing was in his pockets. His smile resembled that of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:06 am

The red and black, wolf grinning captain commander appeared randomly from pure nothingness. Of course, it's his style. He wondered if he ever made a normal entrance. "I see, so Kensei, how have you been?" He asked, trying to keep conversation short but if it needs too. He would talk more if needed. His attire was simple. A sky blue samurai cloak over a black samurai robe. He carried a regular katana and his zanpaktou within his white sash. His long purple hair in the style of uniqueness as the white handband wrap complimented his unique style a bit. His light blue eyes dashed over to catch Kensei in his sight. Their was no emotion within his eyes, no smile on his face. "I'm here to stay in Seireitei....maybe start some havoc?" He said with a light grin on his face. He was only kidding but if Kensei was still up for it then he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 am

"well I figured out how to deal with paperwork easily" Kensei smirked "what about you?" Kensei chuckled as he mentioned causing havoc, bringing back memories of his first days in the seireitei. He had been quite the prankster and caused many terrible things to happen, like when all the Shinigami outfits turned pink, or when the silverware was replaced with painted oragami versions.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

"How did you figure out how to deal with the paper work?" He asked, mostlikely already knowing the answer. Maybe it was, he burned it to a crisp or didn't even bother with the paper work. Maybe he should just leave the paperwork. Maybe he should just leave the Soul Society. "Me, I have been a free man. Meeting new people, becoming more pwoerful. I'm not bound to a certain place in charge of so many lives or stuck doing paper work behind a desk like a prisoner."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 am

"oh... burn it" Kensei smiled. He was always funny when it came to serious things, and always serious when it came to funny things, he was just that way, almost insane and yet never insane. He was confusing to most but understandable to a few.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 am

"I know you too well Kensei Tenkai. I suggest you make a better life for yourself. I suggest you leave the Soul Society" He said as he looked off to the right and slightly above towards the sky where the stars lay asleep in the day time and only show their faces in the brink of darkness called. Night.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 am

"heh... you never know what I'm planning" He chuckled. He knew something like this would happen, him suggesting kensei to leave, it wasnt surprising, but he needed to stay for the moment.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 am

"Heh, by that it seems you already had the idea in mind. I'll leave it at that. You can show me around this place if you want." He said with a light laugh as his icey sky blue eyes finally showed a bit of emotion. He stepped closer to Kensei.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 am

"youll see soon..." Kensei smirked. "and its rather simple around here.... the kanji for one is first division and so on..." Kensei chuckled.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

"Hm, I see. You the Kanji for one. Your in charge of this whole place. You must be extremely powerful. " He said with a light laugh. "It's a shame you have to complete miles on end of paper work. You grow gray hair from all of that stress."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 am

"or you could burn it all down" He smiled. He knew what he was egging him on about, it wasnt hard to guess after all, he wanted him to leave seireitei with him. "its not like I have a way anyway"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 am

(*sighs* aub said i could join..if you want me out kensei, just say so...)

"I know the files was sent at the wrong places, you can contact 3th seat hamani for information...she`s in charge for the 4th division`s messages reaching the right divisions..", a female voice could be heard from nearby. A female with long white hair, pale skin and strong blue eyes appeard from behind a corner, deep in conversation with 2 other shinigami. The woman was dressed in the usual shinigami uniform, but she was also wearing a white captain haori over it with the 3th division`s kanji and number on it, meaning that she was the newest among the captains, Reikou Yuuri.

"Tenkai-dono, its a honor to see you!", the two male shinigami, belonging to the 3th division, said, as she kneeld down deeply for the captain commander. "Yout two..", Yuuri said in a light sigh, befor she handed some paperwork she was holding with her left hand, to one of them. "Deliver these papers to Mayuri taicho, and tell him ill be sending the payment tonight..", "hai!".

"Ohio, Tenkai-sama", she said with a small smile, as she watched the two shinigami leave. The white haired female then looked at the man standing next to Kensei, finding it odd he wasent wearing shinigami robes. "And you are?". It appeard that this young looking captain hadent heard their conversation.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 am

"Yeah burn it all it seems is your only answer." He said with a light laugh. He was in a deep conversation with Kensei for the two only knew each other so well from the past. They had a special relationship and they knew from pure actions that they can communicate well together. He said as he tapped his zanpaktou. He felt the spiritual pressure of someone nearby. It was unknown who it was because it was unfamiliar towards him. The two was talking about such actions as leaving the soul society and it was kinda private. It seems they will have to use actions through the body and other body language to communicate secretly between each other because it seems more people are joining the conversation. "Hm" He said, he thought as the footsteps got closer and a loud mouth shinigami shouted to the captain commander. "Tenkai-dono, its a honor to see you!" The shinigami said. Could the shinigami get any louder and ignorant. It was a quiet and peaceful place before that shinigami arrived. "Ohio, Tenkai-sama" One shinigami said with a shinigami white robe on. It was obvious she was a captain. He knew she would happen to be strong but Kami had confidence within himself. He knew he was stronger than most captains in the soul society because the power of gravity was on his site. He would plan to hold a shinigami in the air, restraint of movement as he cut them down to size if a shinigami strikes. "And you are?" She said. She didn't have proper manners but it was fine. It was only because Kami was an old fashion type of guy. He didn't want to be mean to the lady so he just addressed who he was, "Hello my name is Kami Hateshinai, however you can call my God for short." He said with a light grin as his cold icey blue eyes glanced at the female captain. Awaiting an answer or smart reply.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 pm

"oh reikou dont be so formal" He chuckled. "of course its my answer for everything, it works doesnt it?" Kensei smirked at Kami. "you know you should have a motto... something like... "you say I have a god complex? let me tell you something... I am god" Kensei joked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the man in Charge   Meeting the man in Charge Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the man in Charge
Page 1 of 1