Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secret meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Soren who walked out outside near the walls in the Siereitei waited for Captains Byakuya and Shunsui to come after he send sent them a hell butterfly Soren knowing that Byakuya would try to attack or being irritable with Soren and Soren sighed dressed in his white uniform his black captains haroi over his shoulders the sun shining brightly it was a rather hot humid day and he sighed finally hearing someone walking up.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Byakuya was in his office, finishing his paperwork (which was due in four days) when the hell butterfly had arrived. He quickly saw the message and got up, leaving his paperwork (rather reluctantly) and left to go meet Soren. He wondered, as he walked, what the captain of the 13th division could possibly want with him. Byakuya had always kept to himself, never going out of his way to communicate with the other captains, or even his lieutenant. He walked slowly, thinking whatever Soren had to say could wait, and looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful, calm blue. All the rain they had been having had finally stopped, much to Byakuya's relief. Now he could go outside without getting drenched, something he hated. In a few minutes he reached Soren, and nodded to the other captain. "What was it you needed," he asked rather coldly. He wanted to get back to his paperwork.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Shunsui was walking around with nothing to do. This was an activity that he would do often, but it was strangely fun. He came accross the Division 6 barracks and noticed that Soren was going into Byakuya's office, which intrigued Shunsui. He snuck behind Soren and watched to see their conversation. They weren't really talking at this point so he decided to but in as he usually would. "So what are we up to boys?" He said with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Soren looked at them both knowing they was still captain and he was a revolting shinigami but they didn't know this yet...Soren felt a lump in his throat and he push his hair back out of his face. Guys....I need a favor...I'm going rogue and following Kensai because he is trying to destroy the Sierietei and I and Konoka are going because he threaten her life and our child...I am doing this to protect her...but I won't let you guys be abandoned...I am going to try to destroy his organization from the inside...so he can't destroy the Siereitei... Soren seemed to be rather ashamed of this fact and he know they would more then likely be attacked but he wasn't going to attack his allies no matter what they decided to do but he got ready to dodge a attack.

Soren looked at them both waiting for their swift judgement and he sighed the sun moving over the sun the clouds growing the sound a thunder in the distance his face becoming more grimanced with each second by he had to do what he must to protect her.

Last edited by Soren Kiyomeru on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Shunsui listened to Soren's "plea" and took in every word. So Kensai's already took a captive huh... Shunsui thought as he rubbed his neck. He stepped into the room more and closed the door. "So your'e gonna turn on him?" he asked. He started pacing slightly when he said again, "I'm okay with that, I'm just making sure you've thought everything out. If he somehow finds out you're not truly on his side, then what? He'll end you then Konoka. It will all have been for naught..." He said as he put a somber look on his face. He then looked up to Soren with determination. "I care for you not as a fellow Capt, but as a friend Soren. I'm gonna help you, but we gotta come up with a better plan than that!" he said raising his voice slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:31 am

Ukitake was taking one of his usual walk`s he wanted to get stronger so he could fight soren over the position of a captain, he had decided to do that little did he know what was happening around him, he sensed some captain level shinigami ahead about half a mile from where he was, he knew each and everyone of them, he decided to join the chat, and shumpoed towards them, with a single jump he appeared next to Shunsui and smiled looking at everyone, Soren`s expression caught his attention what`s wrong soren, dont be nervous about the fight, im regaining my strength he sensed that something was off everyone was quiet and serious he really did not catch what kyoraku said before he got here...

what is...
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

Byakuya heard another voice and glanced up, seeing Shunsui. Was he supposed to be here or did he just decide to listen in? Byakuya decided to ignore him for the time being and here what Soren had to say. It would go quicker that way. He watched Soren carefully, noting that the captain looked a little nervous. But what did he have to be nervous about? Byakuya soon found out. Leaving the Soul Society? With Kensai and Konoka? Wait, THE CAPTAIN COMMANDER IS PLANNING TO DESTROY THE SOUL SOCIETY?!?! Byakuya stared at Soren, wondering if this was his idea of a sick joke. But no, he looked pretty serious.

The 6th division captain turned to Shunsui, wondering how he was taking this. To his amazement, Shunsui seemed pretty calm. In fact, the man acted like he didn't really care! But of course, this was Shunsui. He rarely seemed to care much about anything.

Byakuya glanced up, his face almost a comical display of disbelief, as Ukitake walked in. "This man..." he had to stop for a minute to decide how to put it quickly. "This man and Captain Kensai and Konoka are planning to leave the Soul Society," he finally hissed, looking at Soren icily. "You will not succeed. As soon as the other hear about this you will be caught immediately."
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:31 am

Soren looked at Byakuya's words and he sighed knowing that was coming and he shook his head a inveitable attempt to try to redeem himself and looked at Byakuya. His glance seemed that of a man who hadn't attempted to listen to a single word he said except for leaving, destroy and siereitei. Soren wanting Byakuya to understand the Situation looked at him with his icy glare surpassing that of Byakuya's glare. Captain Byakuya....I gave you a warning and I am going to attempt at destroying Kensei's group he was to destroy everything which means that by any means possible I have to protect my friends and my family! Soren's voice boomed throughout the room Soren letting his feelings getting the best of him. I am putting everything on the line to help protect the sierietei...but I need you to do something for me and that is if I die...I want all of you to try your hardest to save Konoka she and the baby cannot die.

Soren looked at Jushiro and Shunsui his friends Jushiro recently proving that he was trust worthy and he put his hand on Jushiro's shoulder. Take care of them will you OUR squad...they'll need a strong leader something I couldn't provide... Soren looked at Shunsui. Shunsui I took this personal mission know the dangers but I am going to rely on you the most when it comes down to saving Konoka and my child...that is if I die. Soren turned to Byakuya giving him once last look wanting to leave because he sould not be caught not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Shunsui understood what Soren was talking about, but when he looked towards Byakuya he knew that he wasn't going to buy it. He turned to Byakuya and shot him a serious look. "Byakuya, this is Soren. He is not a traitor! He wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for a good reason. He has people to protect, and we have to help. Better yet, he is gonna be on the inside of Kensei's inner circle. We have to take advantage of this..." He said starting to cool down. He then turned to walk next to Soren. "We gotta do something Byakuya, even you can understand that..."
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Byakuya watched Soren calmly as he spoke. "Keep your voice down," he told him, looking at the closed door. "So you leave the Soul Society? The 13 Gotei is three captains down now. We can't be expected to be as in control with only ten captains as we were with thirteen. I for one think it would be better if you stayed. But, seeing you care more about your family than the Soul Society, I believe it is better if you go. We need people we can trust. As a captain you swore to put the Soul Society above anything else, including your family. If you cannot do that I do not see you fit to be a captain.

Byakuya turned to Shunsui as the other man spoke. "Remember Aizen, Gin, and Tousen? Did we think they were traitors until they left?" Byakuya shook his head, his eyes cold. What had happened with Rukia had made him weary of anyone who left the Soul Society. He didn't want her to get hurt again. "I agree we must do everything we can to stop Kensai," he told Shunsui.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Soren nodded understanding Byakuya's statement and he sighed. I just don't want there lives to be wasted they are innocent...which is why she is coming with me...I will do everything in my power to help with th Siereitei you all were my my friends and I don't betray them...Kensei however lied and betrayed my and put your lives in danger as well...I won't you be harmed...but I must watch my wife as well...if you understand...as of now you know very well I am going rogue so expect it and let it pass through...and I will gather what I can I just need your faith that is if you have any in me. Soren voice quieted down and became serious his icy blue eyes calming down and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 pm

"There will be a meeting to figure out what to do about Kensai," Byakuya decided. "I would encourage you to keep in touch with us and tell us about your movements and all you find out, or we may feel obligated to think you're a traitor as well and hunt you down," he warned, his eyes fixed on Soren. He still didn't quite trust this man. What happened with Aizen had made him wary of anyone who left. "I must go now," he told them, nodding to both men, though he was more focused on Soren. With that, he turned and walked quickly out the door, already thinking hard about what Soren had told them.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Ukitake listened to their conversation, he became serious and awaited that byakuya would leave in which he did he then gazed at Soren I hope you know what you are doing soren... do what you must, protect those dear to you we will catch up with you in due time, ill pray that Kensei wont find about you plotting behind his back he glanced at soren with a serious face as he did agree with Shunsui.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Shunsui nodded his had as Ukitake talked, agreeing whole heartedly. "Pretty much what he said..." not trying to sound cocky, but still didn't want to repeat what he had just said. Shunsui walked up to Soren and offered his hand for a handshake. "You're like a son to me Soren, so don't get yourself killed..." He said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Soren looked at Shunsui and Jushiro he could tell why they were each others friends and when Shunsui said that Soren was basically like a son to him he smiled at bit wanting to tell them both something and he laughed. Thanks guys...and when my child is born you both can be my childs uncles....and it be nice...haha if you two would accept my offer...I understand if you don't though... Soren gave off a small laugh waiting their answers
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Letting in a much more comical nature and far less serious Ukitake responded with shaking hands with soren as well I would love to be your child`s uncle He loved kids after all, they where such a blessing, what would the world be withouth kids, he though a terrible place...

I will pray for their well being as well Ukitake said smiling
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Shunsui laughed when he heard Soren say this. "Ha! Of course. The kid's gonna need an awesome guy like me to be his sensei!" he said with a laugh as he patted Soren on the back. "That's a good attitude to have Soren; planning for the future. It means you have hope..." He said as he walked towards the door leaving Soren with those last words of wisdom...

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Soren smiled calmly and sighed listening to Captain Shunsui's words and looked over at Jushiro direction. If it is a girl he is going to angry and I am probably going to regret my choice aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Jushirou chukled at Soren`s statement Probably he nodded with a smile i don`t mind either though he kept smiling...

I just hope that you are able to take that responcibility as a father, the way you handeled the 13th squad, being a father should not pose so much problems
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Soren smiled light and began to walk towards the door. I am going to try not to let anyone get hurt in this ordeal and Ukitake....don't tell anyone else but I cannot come back to the Siereitei when I am done...his is only between you and me... Soren took his hand and slashed it across his face his eyes becoming hollow like and a hollows mask forming over his face it looks demonic large canine like teeth and after a moment the mask faded Soren's eyes looked regrettful. I said I was serious....I am not going to let them be harmed.....
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Ukitake nodded getting a more serious facial expression again I understand Soren i will honor you decision when he slashed across his face Ukitake stared at Soren in disbelife, his eyes widened slightlyW-when did you... Hollofication soren, what have you done he though mentally.

He felt almost no soren standing before him anymore, but a hollow, a few cold shiver`s went across his spine as he sensed the spiritual energy, some cold sweat ran across his cheek, he stared at soren as if he had seen a ghost, not saying a word...
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Utitake....I had to prove myself too him....Don't think of my a traitor....I still intend on fulfilling my pro to you and Shunsui and my family...please keep this a secret I feel ashemed already... Soren pushing through the door and stepped out flash stepping away from the Siereitei.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 am

Ukitake did nothing to stop him, he wondered if he did the right thing, he sighed and returned to his squad hoping that he would not regret in keeping the promise about soren`s condition

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting    Secret meeting  Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret meeting
Page 1 of 1