Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting they'll never forget....

Go down 
+3
Hollows
Sanba
Patchouli
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchouli

Patchouli

A meeting they'll never forget.... Empty
PostSubject: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:26 pm

A meeting they'll never forget.... Brookelle_Bones_011A meeting they'll never forget.... 28-63A meeting they'll never forget.... Th_59889_chemickamcr.blog.cz_2_122_584lo
A meeting they'll never forget.... W6ql2p
Patchouli walked into the tiny shop that she had seen across the road, it looked pretty cool, and had caught her eye. She though it would be fun to go and take a look and see what it was all about, of course, this was her second visit to the human world since she had died and came back, and she still wasn't sure about the whole coming back to the world she grew up in, she always had one of those faces that someone would always remember, which fucked her over a lot, she already had someone come up to her and ask her if she was someone they lived next to, but then they said she couldn't be because that girl had died....

Patchi got scared, and of course said that she had to go somewhere fast, and took off running to another place, hoping no one would know it was her.... But now she was looking at this store, it was a little scary, it was all dark, and gave her that feeling of, "Get the fuck out of there, something bad is about to happen."

A meeting they'll never forget.... 2yn2gpk
This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!

Last edited by Patchouli on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am

*Sanba was in a small bagel shop, wearing a black jacket and jeans, no shirt under. He was finally getting used to life in the human world, humans aren't so bad after all. As he left the shop he bit into the bagel with intent, the food here was absolutely astonishing. It left him wanting more and more every time. He quickly shot a glance across the street and then back to his food, but immediately realized something. Was it a trick of the mind, he had to check. So Sanba slowly looked back up and there she was, this girl was standing in the middle of the sidewalk, she was beautiful, enchanting and exquisite. She had rich purple hair, it drew Sanba to her in an odd way. He made his way across the street to the girl, she seemed to be staring mindlessly at a store that was next to the bagel shop*

*Sanba moved up next to the girl and tapped her shoulder, her skin was a bit warm, and she also had purple eyes. This brought a huge smile to his face, though he did not realize the girl could see him staring into her eyes with a huge smile. He quickly blinked and spoke. "Are you okay, you seem to be a bit shocked?" After he spoke he took a step back and threw the bagel under a nearby car, quickly trying to wipe some cream cheese from the corner of his mouth*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

A meeting they'll never forget.... Avatar108484_1A meeting they'll never forget.... Avatar108484_1A meeting they'll never forget.... Avatar108484_1
Patchouli looked over to the guy that was standing behind her, "Of course I am fine, and I am not shocked, I'm shocked that someone would kill my train of thought though!" She glared at the man who now stood before, he wasn't in the good side of her books for now she had forgotten what she was thinking about, and when ever that happened to her, it would take day's before she would remember what the fuck it was about.

Patchi looked at him, "Might as well talk to this fucking dumbass now that he has killed my thought..." She thought to her self, rolling her eyes slightly. "I am Patchouli Angel, just so you know, you may call me Patch, Pat, Patty, Patchi."

This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am

*The girl seemed very angry that he had spoken to her, it brought great confusion to his mind as to what he did wrong. Nevertheless they were now talking, and that was an improvement from simply seeing the girl from afar. She described her name to him and he smiled once again, Patch. She was pretty and had a perfect name to match her look. "Hi, my name is Sanba. Sorry that I disrupted your train of thought, I just was worried something has happened to you. I was going to give you this lollipop I just bought from that bagel shop. But if you dont want it......" He spoke in a mocking kind of way, with a small grin on his face*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 pm

A meeting they'll never forget.... Avatar108484_1A meeting they'll never forget.... Avatar108484_1A meeting they'll never forget.... Avatar108484_1
Patchouli rolled her eyes, she did love candy, and this random guy was offering her a lolipop... Creepy much? But of course, you have a very strong shinigami, in the fourth division, on the 3'rd seat, of course she wouldn't get hurt, he would be the one getting hurt if he tried anything what so ever... End of the line, and of course, watching what seemed to be a pretty... Nice? Guy.. Of course, she was never good with judging a book by it's cover...

Then again, he was pretty cute, and was really nice... But, then he also gave off the, creeper sign...

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 pm

*As the girl simply rolled her eyes and gave him a dirty look, Sanba looked down. He had never been so rocky with a girl before, perhaps he came on too strong. Of course, that must be it. He had gone all gaga on the poor woman. He quickly firmed up and ditched the smile off his face, only letting out a small grin. He slowly picked up the girls hand and placed the lollipop in it, if she didn't want it she could just throw it away. But he was quick to let go of her hand as quickly as possible, he didnt want to send the wrong kind of message*

*After he gave her the treat he took a step back, and bowed. He wanted to know this girl, whether it be friends, enemies or anything of the sort he just wanted her around him. Her purple hair snatched his attention again, it matched her eyes and that still, from the moment he saw her, was the thing that attracted him the most. He did not know why but it was intriguing*

"So what were you staring at when I came over here?"
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Patchouli laughed a little and looked at him, smiling as she put the lolipop in her mouth. "I was just looking around, is their a law against me doing so?" She smiled at him, looking into his eyes, smirking a little as she did, of course, now she found this guy pretty funny, and kinda... Really cute, but she would never say that to his face!

Patchi smiled at him, tilting her head to the side slightly as she was sucking on the lolipop.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm

*Sanba finally saw her smile, it warmed his heart, and gave him a weird feeling in his stomach. A little like butterflies but it was better than that. Something just felt....right. He was now with this beautiful girl, it was a wonderful day, so why not take the opportunity? "Weelllll would you like to take a walk with me? Maybe we could get to know each other a bit?" He just threw it out there, hoping she would accept. He was head over heels for this girl and he only knew her name*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

Patchouli smiled at him, and held her hand out, giggling as she did so. "Well, of course I would love to go for a walk, maybe you can tell me more about Karakura." She smiled at him, giggling as she waited for his hand to reach hers, and to see what it felt like holding someones hand who was living, once again..... Of course, she wasn't in her soul reaper stage, but in her gagi.... Which meant that he couldn't see her as a soul reaper, and that was all that matter...

After they had started to walk, Patchouli could feel a hollow near by, which meant trouble, she couldn't go reaper infront of this guy...

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 pm

*Sanba grinned as she held out her hand, he took it into his own, crossing his fingers with her. They slowly began to walk down the road as he thought about all the good things in Karakura town, it really wasn't that great of a town but it was historical to the SS. Perhaps he would describe these events, then he remembered she was a human and would have no idea what he is talking about. So he quickly thought of something else. "Karakura Town is very....." His words trailed off, something was nearby and it felt like a hollow. He immediately began thinking of how to get rid of it, until he realized Patchi was with him....how would he be able to distract her long enough to deal with it*

*Maybe he wouldn't have to, perhaps if he spiked his reiatsu the hollow would flee or an ally would come along and deal with it. It was worth a shot, none of these humans including Patchi would know anything happened. Sanba quickly spiked his reiatsu, sending a warning around hoping someone would deal with the hollow*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Patchouli felt the relase, she wasn't sure who it was, but she knew she had to act, she might be the only shin in miles from miles away, she needed to do it, then she relised something... The soul candy! She had some in her pocket, just in case of something like this, she knew what she had to do... While he wasn't looking at her, she poped one into her mouth, the change happened fast, as she fell to the ground, of course, this meant trouble.... What if he could see her? Then she was fucked... As she told the replacement soul just to stay by his side, she went off... Her long purple hair had changed, it was still purple of course, but it was in a pony tail of some kind, and this now meant business. She could tell by the supritura that the thing gave off, it was strong... Very strong, but she was stronger... And she was really pissed off.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

*Sanba was very tense, it was a bad situation, and it just got complicated to match. Suddenly Patchi fell to the ground and her spirit form left the body, she was dressed as a shinigami. Sanba simply watched as she left the area after the hollow that he had also felt. Sanba picked her body up and ran to a nearby ally, he put her down behind a few boxes so no human could take the body, then he also left his gigai and followed after the reaitsu*

*He was almost caught up to Patchi, he could feel her reiatsu close, as well as the hollows. It seemed rather strong, perhaps it was adjuchas level. He continued to follow the source, he was worried about Ptachi, if she was truly a shinigami wold she take kindly to a vizard? And how strong was she, could she handle this hollow alone? Questions that would inevitably be answered*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Patchouli looked around, she was now standing in the middle of a street, people were all around... Of course, that's it! She seen a little girl, a ghost, of course she should have known, it was after her, not the people yet... But she had a feeling if she didn't stop it, it would go after the people. "Not on my watch." She muttered, and ran towards the hallow that was following the girl. As fast as she could, Patchi finally got to it... "I... It's can't be..." She started to back away... "It isn't... Possible.." Patchi stood there, her hand was on the clut of her Zan... She was about to face a Vasto Lorde... That isn't right... She couldn't win! Their strange was higher then her captain... Patchi would never be able to face this hollow... She really has fucked over this time, and she had no way out, she was the only shi around to stop this thing... "What are you doing here... Your a Vasto Lorde... You shouldn't be here, in the human world!" She cried, looking this thing in the eyes, she was but she couldn't show it, never....

The Vasto Lorde looked at the girl, she could see her, then she felt her power.. "I see.. You are a shinigami. I should have known, let me have this girl, and I shall leave." The Vasto Lorde said, moving closer to Patchi.

"No! I cannot trust a hollow, and one as high as yourself, I cannot trust with anything, let alone your word." Patchi wanted to spit in this things face, it made her sick, to see something like this in the human world, around here... It wasn't right, but she didn't know what to do... "What do you want with her anyways?" Patchi looked at the thing, a waiting it's answer.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 pm

*Sanba finally got Patchi, but he froze in place. She was eye to eye with a Vasto Lorde, he had lost track of the hollow while he was so worried about Patchi. But now that he finally saw this thing, he knew it to be rather strong. Sanba flew down to Patchi's side, standing a bit in front of her, as a shield. He was a vizard and a strong one at that, but she was a shinigami. He didn't know how she would react to him or his powers, but right now that didn't matter. This Vasto Lorde could do tremendous damage to Karakura Town if he didn't kill it. "Patch, I was once a shinigami. We need to kill this thing together and save this little girl. We can discuss things after this is all done, but for now, are you with me?"*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Patchouli stepped back, in shock of what he had just done... "Y... Your a... Vizard.... I didn't know... I should have... I..." She mubbled on, a little while longer, but knew what had to be done. "Yes. I agree. This thing can kill many people, and this is not allowed to be done, we must kill it." Patchi looked at him, "and after this, we are talking about this whole... Shinigami working with a Vizard thing." Patchi smirked a little, moving to his side. "I do not need a protecter for this. I already have one." Patchi whispered, looking at it.

"Oh, will you two leave the lovely dovey stuff for after I eat your both so yummy souls." The Vasto Lorde started to move towards the two of them.

"It's just like anyother hollow, cut it's head off, and it is gone. This is just human size, and stronger then the rest, not many of them are around here... Or anywhere." Patchi said, looking at him, then grabbing her zan from her side.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:41 pm

*The Vasto Lorde sonidod in front of the pair and tried to stab its blade into Sanba's chest, the arrancar was extremely fast despite it being in a weakened state. "Dead!" THe arrancar shouted as it seemingly thrusted its blade into the heart of Sanba*

*Sanba simply stood there, zanpakto in hand as the arrancar stabbed forward. Sanba's zanpakto glowed for a moment and then the arrancars blade poked through the back of its head and stopped just in front of Sanbas face. A small vortex was just in front of Sanbas heart, where the arrancar had stabbed at, the vortext led to a hole just behind teh arrancars head. The beast had slain itself. Sanba quickly swung his blade and beheaded the arrancar as its body fell to the ground and turned to dust. Sanba sheathed his zanpakto and turned toward Patchi. "Sorry if that was a bit gory." There was a bit of blood splatter on his face from the arrancars bloody death. He wiped it off but a little bit of it remained*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:21 am

Patchouli smiled at him, and moved towards him, smiling. "You missed a spot..." Patchi giggled as she leaned up, and kissed his lips, letting her Zan fall to the ground, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Got it..." She mumbled, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 pm

*Surprised a little that Patch had kissed him, he had a look of shock on his face. It quickly turned into a huge smile as he leaned in and kissed her cheek. That feeling came back again, the butterflies. He was blinded by this little shinigami girl, but at least now he had a purpose in life. It was to be with this girl, protect her and care for her. As she wrapped her arms around his neck he picked he brushed her hair behind the left ear and gave her a quick wink.* "I was afraid that if you knew I was a vizard you would simply run away or attack me, but once again you surprised me"
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Patchouli smiled, giggling a little as she kept her arms around his neck. "But, sadly... I do not know what would happen if any other shinigami captain's, or anyone find out... I'm right under my Lt. Which means... I don't think I can be with a vizard... If they did... I am not sure what would happen...." Patchi whispered, looking into his eyes. "But, even if they rip my gigai apart.. Even try to kill me... But, becoming a rouge shinigami, or even a former shin... As long... As I can be with you..." Patchi looked, her cell phone started to go off... "Fuck... More of them..." It then went off. "There are more shinigami's around, or something... If so a shinigami... It means I have to go back... I have been here much to long..."

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 pm

*Sanba sighs as she tells him that the shinigami are here for her. But he didn't to put her at risk, so she had to leave him. "Okay then, I will keep in touch with you. But I dont want to out you in any danger, so hurry back before anyone gets suspicious." As he finished his statement he thought of what would happen if they were caught together, an exile with a seated officer. It would be bad. Sanba kissed her lips briefly, a little longer than a peck but nothing more than that.*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Patchouli smiled, looking into his eyes, they seemed to want to water, and cry. "I do not wish you leave you... And this I do not understand..." Patchi said, looking down slightly, she didn't understand why she did not want to leave him, she had to go back though... No matter what she must..

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

*Sanba wiped a tear from her eye, and kissed her forehead. "You have to go, im always going to be here. I have no commitments, I can visit Seiretei sometimes and we'll be together, dont worry." He was worried though, he would never show it but telling Patchi to leave hurt him badly. This girl who he had met only several hours ago was his purpose in life and she had to leave his side or they might both die*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Patchouli smiled nodding slowly, trembling. "I will come back... As soon as I can..." Patchi trembled once again tears falling down her face once again... She knew she must leave, but now... She didn't want to... But now she had to.. They were here, she could feel them and she was sure they could feel her to.

Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:43 pm

*Sanba could feel the shinigami closing in. "I have to get away or they'll attack me." He kissed Patchi once more on the cheek and then let go. He let go of her and jumped away, opposite direction of the city. He couldn't be with her when the SS came, and she hadn't left him so he had to make the move away. It killed him inside, so he looked back at the girl as he made a quick escape. Her purple hair made her standout in a huge way, and that was what he loved about the little shinigami. Unique, she was marvelous in that respect*
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Patchouli felt more tears, but held them in, breathing in slowly. "I know they are here... But after so long of being away... They send for me now...?" She though to herself, moving around, going back into her gigia.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting they'll never forget....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next