Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting they'll never forget....

Go down 
+3
Hollows
Sanba
Patchouli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollows

Hollows

A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Code:
Techniques (anything that you may have if you're a higher class hollow):
Cero; Acid Touch; Garganta; Invisibility
Class: Adjuchas
Number Needed To Defeat Him: 3

A dark hole opened into the sky as the shinigami placed her hand on her Zanpakutou. As it fully opened the spot where a hollow of some kind would be was empty. The reiatsu that was coming from it, it was on par with that of a Captain in the Gotei 13. Then with a silent whistle, Ogol stood in front of Patchouli. Not able to be seen.

The reiatsu that emitted from him was strong. Getting closer he whispered in her ear. "Can you move?" Appearing he clawed towards her, hoping to make her flinch. He was not going to waste his time playing. He knew that with one touch, her flawless skin would burn.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:20 am

*I do not plan to but in, I was reading the thread, when I noticed this Hollow fellow suddenly pop in. First of all, this thread was labeled PRIVATE, so you cannot join it. Secondly, an Adjuchas would NEVER be on par with a member of the Gotei 13. Unless you have premission from the person in charge of this thread, you cannot post again in this thread.
~Admin Tomix*
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki

Isshin Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 am

*Coughs*
This is Patchi, and I allowed him to come in, cuz my captain wanted
her being attacked or something so she could come in all badass and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 am

*Okay, just wanted to make sure about it*
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm

*Badassness on the way*

Aoide Sato sat in an chair on the outside area of a small cafe. She was happily taking a break from the Soul Society, a mission to pick up, 'medical supplies.' She considered human treats and drinks to be a type of medical supply, at least for her. It had been a slow week in the Squad Four barracks, and Aoide trusted her squad enough to function without her. The spoon hung from her mouth as she felt the familiar spiritual energy of her third seat quad member. Odd, Aoide couldn't recall giving the go ahead to allow Pacthoulli, who Aoide had nicknamed Patchi, to come to the human world. And oddly enough, Aoide felt another presence that wasn't Shinigami, very odd she's have to ask her third seat later. She grinned, maybe it was a secret romantic meeting, she liked hearing about those.

Aoide suddenly lept from her chair, bursting out of her gigai, jumping over the table and taking off. A Hollow, in the area where she had sensed Patchi, an extremely strong one at that. For a moment the area seemed to freeze around Aoide before she connected with the sounds around her. Running at full speed, the world moved slowly around her. Though she wasn't one to brag, Captain Sato exceeded most Captain level Shinigami when it came to speed. She ran past Patchi, the girl's face slowly unfolding her look of surprise.

From within her elongated sleeves, Aoide pulled out her small Zanpakutou. Her Reaitsu exploded around her driving back the force of the Hollow from her squad member. Aiming her blade Aoide attacked, aiming to slice the creature's hand off.
Back to top Go down
Jane/May

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 am

A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 Avatar108484_1A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 Avatar108484_1A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 Avatar108484_1
A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 W6ql2p
Patchouli was very scared now her Captain was here... But why? What if she found
out Patchi had snuch out of the SS... She would be dead... But she just had felt as if
she needed to be in the world of the living, and she found out why that was when she
meant Sanba.... But now, her Captain was here.... "C-Captain Sato!" Patchi cried, her
gigai fell to the ground as she changed over.

A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 2yn2gpk
This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm

The force from the arriving shinigami was powerful. Ogol, immediately went back towards the crowd. Her reiatsu was strong, but he was not fearing her. Opening his very long month the Adjuchas screeched. Looking at the new arrival he vanished from sight. Once he was gone, he moved around drastically firing off cero toward the two shinigami. Starting with the younger one.

As he did so one shot off towards a human. The Adjuchas was having fun, he could not truly control himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Aoide's lips turned into a thin line as the Hollow disappeared, then she grinned, it was a nasty grin that could be compared with Squad 11. This Hollow wanted to be tricky, he wanted to disappear, alright then. "Bakudō number 39, Enkosen," she spoke sliding in front of Patchi blocking the attacks with her blade and kido. Funny, how once a Hollow disappeared it thought it was undetectable. "Patchi, protect the humans!" Aoide ordered before taking off towards the Hollow.

"Baka, I can still hear you," Aoide announced jumping into the air. "Sing, Yobirin Masurao!" Aoide cried out releasing her Zanpakutou, instantly the air around her and the Hollow stilled, all sound being drawn into the humming Naginata. Aoide clothing changed as well as she came down on the Hollow, her blade glistening in the light of the street lamp. "I am Aoide Sato, Captain of Squad Four, the Sound Goddess of the Gotei 13. I do not need my eyes to see you, your every movement is like a striking of a hundred bells to me. Submit Hollow and die peacefully!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting they'll never forget....   A meeting they'll never forget.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting they'll never forget....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2