Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

meeting at his room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

meeting at his room Empty
PostSubject: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 am

Pandor arived at the shinigami's room he knocked three times 'hey u there?" he asked politely. he waited for him to anser before he would enter he unfortunatly could not get lilly to stay home so she was with him. she was the tiger furry shinigami fgrom squad 11 she had killed three squad 11 members, but for self defence but pandor got stucvk watching her, she no longer had her powers though.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 am

Jagaimo whisstles and opens the door while holding a huge bottle of sake, he is smilling to Pandor.
"Ooh you made it just in time Pandor, come in, sake?"
Jagaimo kamisoris room was filled with ciggaretts, sakebottles, a bed, some candles and a photo of a young woman, as he turned to the photo he smiled widely.
He had removed his hat, hos glasses and his walking stick was hanging free in his left hand.
"So Pandor i just wondered to break the ice how many hollows, arrancars and vizards have you encounterd and what is your killing record?"
The foxsmile did once again strike Jagaimos face and he scratched his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 am

pandor looked around lilly took out her own bottle of exencive sake and winked 'well.... um.... I lost count of hollows, I've seen a few arrancars but not any vizrds....." lilly laughed "I've killed hundreds of hollows, like two arrancars, I've met a vizard befoer... and I killed three shinigami...." she laughed and drank strate from her sake bottle. pandor facepalmed his cuzin was gonna get drunk he knew it....
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 am

"Well is that so, what was the rank of the shinigamis then young one?"
Jagaimo had a record of:690 hollows, 16 arrancar and 0 vizardstho he had speaken to a couple of them.
"For the moment I'm hunting a pretty old arrancar that name is Kirahinin he did gave me this scar."
Jagaimo showed his left arm which was covered with a huge deep scar made of fire.
"He is pretty strong after all he is over 1000 years old."
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 am

lilly laughed "I have no clue, they were trying to gang bang rape me," pandor shutered at the thought....... he sighed "sorry if lilly is a bit.... on the odd side...." he said sighing. lilly turned to him with a huge smile and grabed his neck and gave him a nugge. "say it!" pandor strugled "never!" lilly squeezed harder making it harder to breath..... pandor gasped "fine, sorry your the best cuzin I could have!" she let go smiling and pandor gasped for breth.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 am

Jagaimo smiled foxlike once again and his zanpakuto revealed itself from the stick and he started to sharpend it.
"So what would you guys say if i asked you to face me in a sparring match?"
jagaimo rested the reversed blade on his right knee while he was sharpen it.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:41 pm

lilly smiled with a kill joy look "count me in, torra has been complaning for days about not fighting anyone." pandor sighed 'sorry Im' not a great fighter, and I don't like to fight often," he said his ears layed back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting at his room   meeting at his room Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting at his room
Page 1 of 1