Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surprise meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Ehrung walked into Karakura town with a leisurely pace. He was here to just look around and have fun, but he felt that there was more. There had to be. He didn't know why, but he felt like something was going to happen today. He didn't know if there was going to be a fight, or meet someone new who could become a potential ally, or what, but he knew something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Ashley had just left the book store. He was reading this new book about a girl who killed herself. As he read the book he walked and began to fall into his own little word. As he made his way through the seemingly crowded street he bumped into a man, without looking up he spoke to them.

"Sorry," He said as he continued to walk without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Ehrung looked at the woman that just bumped into him, then looked down. There was a wallet on the ground. He picked it up, and the picture inside was the face of the girl. He called after her. Miss! Excuse me miss!
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Ashley turned around with a smile, when the man called him a 'miss." Laughing he checked himself. "Wow, thanks, if you wouldn't have said something I would have been lost." He said eyes striking a bit. He was picking up on something. He felt it before, but he was not sure what it was called.

"The names Ashley," he said closing his book and sticking out his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:53 am

Ehrung's eyes opened wide as he felt a Spiritual Pressure from this girl. He looked around, then looked at her. I know you do not know me, but you have to coe with me. I swear on my honor that I shall not harm you in any way. He whispered to her, then grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into an alley.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am

Ashley was not happy about the look the man gave him. Not wanting to be forced to do something, odd or have his life put in danger, Ashley quickly did a maneuver releasing his arm from the mans grip. "My mother told me to never go into strange places with stranger boys."

He said with a serious tone. Then with a smirk he followed. He knew this guy was not after to kill him, but he also knew that the guy thought that he was a she. With a smile on his face he strutted in front of the man laughing hard on the inside.

Getting into the alley he turned towards the man. His book 13 Reasons Why was still being clutched by his hand. Taking his bag off his shoulder he placed the book inside it and closed it up putting everything back to its original place. "What is it you want to talk to me about, Mr." He said in a scared voice.

He wanted to know what else he was thinking, but he could not get into his thoughts at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 am

OOC: Sorry, too wrapped up with things with this character to switch.

IC: Ehrung sighed. Lady, I just handed you your wallet when you dropped it in the street, do you think I would do such a dishonorable thing as try and harm you? He said, then followed her into the alley. Then he put his back to the street and whispered in a hushed tone, Ok, now what in the hell are you? A Shinigami? A fellow Quincy? One of these "Special Humans" I have been hearing about? What?
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 am

"Wait," he said turning around towards the man. Ashley knew what a Shinigami was, his father was one, but the others not a clue. "I guess I could be special." He said with a smile. "I mean I am very advice, my last school I was doing college courses." Ashley was playing the dumb card. He was not speaking of Shinigamis and the others he was not sure about.

"Why, do you go to Karakura High?" He said as he played calm to the 'T'.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 am

Ehrung looked at her quizically. What?.......Wait, are you talking about SCHOOL? He said. He went to Karakura High, yes, but he was NOT talking about school aat the moment. Look, I do not know if you are just joking with me or what, but I am asking what freaking RACE you are. And don't even try to say you are a normal human, I feel your Spiritual Pressure. I know you are SOMETHING special. He said.

Now Ehrung was kind of getting mad. Is this girl stupid? She HAS to know she is special, otherwise how would I feel her Spiritual Pressure? This is sort of madening, what if she really DOESN'T know she has a sp? Or what a sp even IS? I will have to teach her everything about this world......She will be a part of it soon anyways..... He thought to himself, worried that she might actually not know what she is.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 am

Hearing the guys thoughts he spoke. "First off, I am not stupid, I am a human. A Hybrid. Second I am a boy." He said with a smile. Ashley knew nothing of the races, he knew that most people had a difference in them, but he did not know what it was called. Peering deeper into the guys head he asked a question.

"What is Spiritual pressure? Like why are you so caught up on me and if I am human or not?" Stepping back Ashley wished that he would have brought a blade or something. This could turn out bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Ehrung laughed. I apologize sir, I did not mean to offend you by calling you a female, it is just that your appearance threw me off. You look......Feminen. Ehrung said as he stated that he was a man. Ehrung felt embarrest at this moment, but would not show it. Now, about your race. You are a Hybred? A hybred between which two races? Human and what? He asked, intreged. He had never met a Hybred before, this was facinating.

Ehrung sighed, then took a deep breath. Spiritual Pressure is difficult to explain. Spiritual Pressure is given off mostly by Spiritual beings, like Shinigami and Hollows. Some humans give it off too, but not nearly as many. The only race that is living that it is garenteed that they will have a spiritual pressure is the Quincy, because Quincy like me have the ability to absorbe and use what is known as Raishi. We use the Raishi to creat our bows, like so. He said, then his bow formed in his hand. He was lucky they were behind a wall where no one could see them from the street, other wise anything that can feel spiritual pressure would see the bow.

Ehrung then put away the bow and became very serious. Spiritual Pressure is the reaso I am so interested in you, you have one. That has intreged me because you are the second non-Quincy that is alive that I have met that has one, and I am only trying to figure out why you humans have them. The last one I met had certain powers, like that of a Spiritual being. I do not know if this is necissarry to have a Spiritual Pressure, but I want to know. He said.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Ashley smiled it was what he found funny. He was a hybrid, human and shinigami, special human and a soul reaper. Looking to him and listening to him talk pretty much none stop he sighed and spoke. "My mom is a very special human, she was able to read minds and copy a power for a brief moment." He told the man, watching the bow appear and then vanish he chuckled.

"I never met a Quincy before, but my mom told me that my father was frienemies with one." He said moving his hair from his face. "My dad was or is a soul reaper. He is the reason I can do this." With that said he did a flash step type maneuver. His body vanishing quickly and reappearing.

Ashley then began to try and read the mans mind, but was getting nothing, he was wondering how he could read his dad's Zanpakutou's mind, but have a hard time reading everyone else's mind. He was also wondering how he could get his own sword other than a replica of his dads. With all the questions in his head, he was starting to wonder what Ehrung was up to. His mother had always told him not to speak of his specialness, but he felt like he could trust him.

I mean he was not giving off killing me vibes He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise meeting.   Surprise meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise meeting.
Page 1 of 1