Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chance Meeting {Zilo}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

A Chance Meeting {Zilo} Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

Kyouga was standing ontop of a pole, watching the many humans below him passing by the street. The pole he was standing on was part of a building, Kyouga didn't pay attention to the name of it though. Kyouga wondered what was going on in Las Noches after he joined Kurosu. At any rate, he just decided to ignore it completely and smiled at the humans below. Kyouga felt like a stalker, but most of these humans couldn't even see him at all. However, he sensed someone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am

Zilo saw someone standing on the pole. People thought he was crazy when they walked by when he was starring up at the pole as if something was there. Right now he was in his gigai. If this being had looked to the left a little bit more he would see a guy standing in a wide open space just starring at him. He looked at the man studying him like he was studying the humans walking by.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 am

"My, my, I have a visitor..." Kyouga said calmly as he jumped down to get a better look at the person. "Who might you be, Shinigami?" Kyouga asked politely as he floated down. Kyouga knew that spiritually aware people were only able to see him. However, this person felt like he was hiding in a Gigai. Kyouga wore a very unusual attire, even for an Ex-Espada. He was wearing a furry cloak and he had a peculiar sleeve on his right arm. What was even more peculiar was the iconic tattoo over the left side of his face. "Did I alarm you?" Kyouga asked, wondering if his usual appearance startled the man.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Zilo shook his head no and walked over to the apartments and rented a room and walked in. He came back out in his shinigami form. His old Lt. outfit with the sleeves cut off. He was standing there looking at Kyouga. "So your an ex espada i am assuming." You could tell Zilo had been in fights because he wasn't completely healed yet. "Look if you don't mind i don't wish to fight you i just got out of a fight with 2 captains." He said smiling at the man that was standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

"Don't worry about it, I can tell that you're not in the shape to fight anyway. Besides, I ask if my opponent would like to fight; it's the respectful thing to do." Kyouga said politely as he smiled right back at the Shinigami. Kyouga also nodded kindly when Zilo assumed that he was an Ex-Espada. "Ex Primero Espada, Kyouga Walker. It is a pleasure to meet you." Kyouga stated respectfully as he gave an elegant bow. "So, much like me, you have gone rogue?" Kyouga asked politely as he straightened up, understanding that he just had a fight against two of the Gotei 13 Captains.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Zilo nodded his head yes. "I just went rouge and then this girl named Chiyuki is following me she apparently will cling to me to death. And i fought off Kenpachi Zaraki and Soren to keep my freedom. Then Shunsui came to visit me and have a talk. Then before i know it i am going to be training with the Vizards to become strong enough to protect this girl for soren." He said looking out into the streets that seem to have nobody on them now.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm

"I think that you'll be surprised that Kensei is a Vizard. Some Shinigami don't take this information well though. Oh, I should be visiting the Vizard periodically too. Besides, two of the Vizards are members of a peace-keeping group called Kurosu. My older brother is the leader, but he looks younger that me even though he 2 years older than I am. Anyway, just watch your back when your at the Vizard HQ. I say this because Hiyori attacks without warning at all. Anyway, they're very nice people when you get to know them." Kyouga said calmly with a pleasant smile. "When you feel ready, you may train with me whenever you like. It should be easy because I visit Karakura practically on a daily basis." Kyouga said calmly as he gently patted Zilo's shoulder with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Zilo nodded and smiled at him. "Well i will keep that in mind maybe i will surpase the captains training with a espada and not have to worry about seeing the captains again. That way i will be strong enough to take them on without hesitation then again i still will need someone to look over Chiyuki while i am training i think i will leave her to a Vizard to take care off. I think i might just see what they can do if they can help her in shunpo." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 pm

"If you do train with me, you will eventually achieve a second Bankai. I've heard that Ichigo has one, but he used it to defeat Aizen. Regardless, I am greatful that Aizen was assassinated. Anyway, please keep in mind that great power comes with great responsibility. I should know that best of all, since I have a Segunda Ressurrecion at my own disposal. I don't usually rely on it though. In fact, it's so unstable that I pass out if I revert back to my sealed state. Fortunately, I wake up an hour later." Kyouga said calmly. "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name." Kyouga said as he frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit. "How rude of me you told me your name was Kyouga and i didn't even respond to you with my name. My name is Zilo Telavu Ex. Lt. of squad 4." Most people where shocked to hear of squad 4 and ex lt because being able to fight zaraki and soren two captain one after another head on was not something a normal medical shinigami could accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 pm

"Very impressive Zilo, really!" Kyouga explained as his smile widened, and his eyebrows raised. "However, I find it quite unfortunate that you can't take care of your own wounds. Yet, being the healer that you are, they would be utterly ignorant to not let you into their ranks. Although they don't like to admit it, even the Vizards need a healer and a kido expert. If not, I could always persuade my friend Hayami to accept you. Hayami is a leader of the Vizard and a member of Kurosu, but she often like to tease." Kyouga said with confidence, smiling like a fox when he mentioned Hayami. "Can you find your way to their base, and what about your Gigai?" Kyouga asked calmly, wondering if he could help Zilo out.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 pm

He thought to himself for a minute. "Mind taking me there so i can train and plus i need to leave it there for a bit it can't take much more even a gigai needs some rest so the joints on it don't wear out too fast you know." He said looking back at kyouga and smiling at him and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 pm

"I have a better idea, so this doesn't cause a scene." Kyouga said as he pulled a small black cube. "This is a Negación. It basically stores a target in a side dimension, and it is regularly used to rescue a hollow and keep it from harm." Kyouga explained with a smile as he gently layed it on the Gigai, and stepped back as he unzipped his uniform enough so that his hollow hole was visible. The black cube was then absorbed into the Gigai, and a black box encircled the Gigai itself. Finally the black box was absorbed into his hollow hole, and Kyouga zipped his uniform back up. "I believe that Negación can be referred to as a protective version of the Hado known as 'Black Coffin'. Don't worry, your Gigai is perfectly safe, and it will recover. Worry not, Zilo, I can bring back your Gigai at any time." Kyouga reassured him with a gentle smile. "Now, please follow me. I shall walk with you so you don't overexert yourself." Kyouga said calmly as he led Zilo steadily towards the Vizard HQ.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting {Zilo}   A Chance Meeting {Zilo} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting {Zilo}
Page 1 of 1