Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)   Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Ukitake was meditating with his Zanpakto sheathed and crossing over his lap, he sat ontop of a water container, as he loomed over karakura he smiled at the peace and glanced up at the sky, a gentle wind blew his hair up and whipped it over his shoulder, it danced wildly with his captain robe dancing along as well, it was all too quiet, something broke the quiet day he felt a spiritual pressure so big he actually thought it was a captain if not a captain commander... he did not move none the less simply smiled a bit...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)   Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Zilo landed beside the man and sat down. "Are you another captain sent here to retrieve me like the others?" He said in his soft normal voice. For being 6 foot 6 and a Ex Lt. he had a soft soothing voice unlike many others. If this captain knew about him He knew that Zilo himself fought like Kenpachi Zaraki and took down soren and Zaraki one after another. He sat there and was smiling. The stars in the sky where aligned pretty beautiful. "I guess tonight is a beautiful one isn't it." He said as he smiled and looked at the man next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)   Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Ukitake turned to look at the Ex Liutenant he kept his gentle smile, raising his eyebrown slightly I can`t he said looking at the Shinigami that was much younger than himself yet looked out to be well in his teen`s if he had been a few year`s younger he would have resorted to give him some candy or perhap`s a lesson in kidou knowledge but he felt no such urge, he simply smiled Why would i resort to violence if a captain like Zaraki lost to you? he shook his head I prefer peaceful solutions, when has violence solved anything? it breed`s hatred that keep`s growing the more you seed it he said pausing and narrowing his eyes while gazing at Zilo.

It sure is he responded with a calm voice not scared or worried that zilo sat next to him like he did, why? he would alredy have tried to strike at him if he wanted him dead, which seemingly was not zilo`s intention... besides that he found it odd that a vice captain could take down a few captain`s that was not a feat that could go unseen or should for that matter....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)   Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Zilo looked at him for a second. "I will go back with you since you didn't try to attack me you aren't like other captains. But before i go back with you lets get something to drink." He said with a smile on his face he stood up. He noticed he was taller then Jushiro. "Hmm for a captain the only captain as tall as me might have been Zaraki. No offense size doesn't matter but i am the tallest Lt. so far. Well Ex Lt. Anyways." He said as he brushed off his pants and looked out into the night. "I know a nice little sake bar that serves good drinks." He pulled out something that he got from urahara and tossed it to jushiro. "Its a blow up gigai you use your spiritual energy and it will form into you." Zilo demonstrated making a gigai and then hoping into it.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)   Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 pm

He gazed up at zilo when he stood up looking a lot more than a man when he sat next to him im glad he said as he continued to smile towards Zilo, he too stood up and placed the sheathed zanpakto along his waist.

Ukitake tilted his head slightly looking at zilo Hai Ukitake srhugged you look a lot younger than what you appear, its also very nice to hear wise words from someone as young looking as yourselfhe reminded a bit about toushirou just taller, especially now that toushirou had grown decently, Ukitake nodded i know how they work he jumped into the gigai, feeling a bit uncomfy at first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)   Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rubbing the peace?! (tag: Zilo)
Page 1 of 1