Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff

Go down 

For mods and admins only Should Kuro get a cdhs?
Should Kuroden get a cdhs-Yes why not
-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff Vote_lcap71%-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Should Kuroden get a cdhs-F*** that
-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff Vote_lcap29%-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kuroden

Kuroden

-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff Empty
PostSubject: -yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff   -yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Okay peeps it is your friendly mod Kuroden here and well I had a preposition since in my stats (that i am making now) I will have 100 hollow mastery and the fact that I have had 5000 years of training that i should be able to control near death state? I think that i should and not saying that everyone with 100 percent mastery should I am just saying that I myself should since I am old as dirt and well lol have had a LONG time to master this. If this turns out to be a yes i will still make an app so that i cant go around freezing the bejebus outta people or burning zanpakuto or some oped shit like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: -yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff   -yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 pm

It is my supposition that on this matter the topic is closed since Sarah is one of the four to post yes although argument to otherwise is infact welcome, but at this moment i take it as a yess because as seen in the chatbox by kurokon and myself Sarah took a look.
Back to top Go down

-yawn- look at this ppl in charge and stuff
Page 1 of 1