Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A meeting with a girl {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Rina swirled to face Majeh, a hand protectively over her chest, even if her kimono hadn’t slipped she still blushed furiously. “That is some talent!” She turned again and retied her obi, she breathed to calm herself and when she turned back to face Majeh she was smiling. “I guess that it is useful for other things than attempting to disrobe a lady?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Majeh smiled. Looking at the girls neck for a moment befor reaching his hand into his current robe. As the hand entered the shadow it exited from her kimono right just below her neck. Reaching up and touching her cheek lightly befor pulling his hand back out. Spinging his figners lightly as he pulled them out. "More then you or i will ever realize." Was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm

She nearly flinched when his hand touched her cheek, but she managed to stay still and simply smile at him. “I don’t think I want to realize too much at once,” she said meeting his golden eyes with her own slightly amused stare. Rina reached over and caressed his cheek as he had hers before turning back to her cooking
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Majeh felt as her hand touched his cheeck. Her hands were warm and soft to the touch. Majeh felt like he was in heaven for if only a moment. As she turned back to the cooking majeh smiled at her. He couldnt help but watch in a sort of trance. Even if it was only for a moment he was truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Rina finished the sukiyaki and placed the pot on the table, she was used to cooking, she was also used to hear that her seasoning was too spicy or too tame. Right now however, she thought that she had the sukiyaki perfect. “I hope that it will taste well. Itadakimasu!”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Majeh nodded his head "Itadakimasu" he replied calmly. Within to bites majeh smiled at rina while chewing. After finally clearing his throat of food he spoke. "Its wonderful. How did you learn how to cook?" Majeh asked simply being polite. He honestly wasnt interested in how she knew how to cook. He was to amzaed that food could taste this good. Being a scavenger himself majeh was used to eating whatever he found so cooking wasnt exsactly something he had the luxary of. So he had never taken the time to test and experiment to learn. Although the way this women cooked with each bite was changing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I was married off very young, my- my husband’s mother taught me,” Rina said as she picked another piece of greens. “She always told me that I used too much salt and too little water,” Rina smiled before taking the piece of vegetable into her mouth. “She was a harsh woman at times, but we were samurai, we were not allowed to give in.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Majeh had been enojying the food to much and sorta woofed down what had been placed in frony of him. Majeh choaked as the women mentioned being married befor. Coughing up a storm majeh caught his composure as she finished speaking. "Okay..." Majeh just hinged himself on the married part and hadnt payed attention to the rest. "What happened to your husband?" As majeh said it he turned around and looked at the door as if a random man would walk through see them and then try to kill him for being anywhere near his wife.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Rina nearly laughed at Majeh’s expression, she sounded a little more sober as she started, “I died before him. Most likely a long time before him and I never met him or anyone from my family again.” She sat a little straighter, “Our marriage was strictly political, my father was a vassal of Iieras father, I was a bargaining coin, we had nothing similar to love.” Rina leaned over and poured some tea into his cup. “Furthermore, after more than two hundred years our marriage should be abolished, I think you and I are safe from Iiera entering this house.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Majeh leand back with a large sigh of reife. "Oh thank god. I really didnt wanna have to fight your husband over you. Obviously i would win but in the end it would be a sad event." Majeh said calmly. Makeing another joke. Mentally majeh kicked himself. When he got nervous all he did was tell jokes. It could get annoying even to him.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 pm

”I don’t know, Iiera was one of the strongest swordsmen,” Rina said a little teasingly, “even the shogun conceded his sword to his personal guard.” She stood in a fluent motion and picked the dish from the table. “You would strike him without even trying,” she said softly as she passed Majeh’s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 pm

"Anything for a women who can knock me down with just her beauty." It came out of majeh's mouth befor he realized how corny it probally sounded. However he didnt care most peoplecould feel sparks majeh was feeling something more the size ofa lightbolt in the attraction between him and rina. He didnt intetned to let this women go anywere without her knowing how much he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Rina blushed as she placed the dish in the basin, she felt her body heat up nearly as in fever but she knew that it must be attraction to Majeh. She had never felt love, she and Iiera had been living in silent acceptance of each other, she had never had more than feeling of friendship towards him. This was different. This felt more. “Knock you down with my beauty?” Rina was next to him, “By what means have you so quickly nestled into my heart that I fear to part from you?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Majeh said nothing. He simply gazed into her eyes. Slowly majeh's hand rose from the floor till it reached her neck. As his hadn slid around to the side of it he lightly tugged on her neck as he leand forward. Turning his head a little the left to avoid a nose collision. He leaned in for a kiss. He wasnt being forceful so if she had a change of heart now it would be her only chanceto espcae the envitable kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Rina didn’t escape the kiss, she explored it curiously, she had been right Iiera had never kissed her, this was a real kiss and she wanted more of it. Her arms encircled Majehs head and she pulled hims closer still.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm

There lips met for what seemed like an eternity. There lips spereated only for a moment befor meeting again. Useing his left hand majeh slid down near the top of rina's breast befor cutting across her side to he back down to her waist. Grabing a handful of material majeh picked the girl and moved her entire body as he rolled. So that majeh and rina were lying side by side on the floor kissing passionetly.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 pm

She ached with the need for him, she tentatively pulled him closer, her hands in his hair. Rina kissed Majeh deeper as she somehow managed to pull her obi loose. “I need you,” she whimpered into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Majeh didnt respond withs but rather more kissing of rina upon her soft delicate lips. Majeh's left hand was already on rina's waist so as the obi loosened he didnt hesitate. Sliding his right hand down to just above it on her back he lifted rina to him and off the floor to slide the obi off her with ease. Majeh brought his hands back to each side of her waist by with a light pinch of the fabric on each side he pulled outwards.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Rina felt the cool air flow over her suddenly naked torso, she felt a sudden surge of shame only to be conquered by need. She found her own hands wander down into Majeh’s yukata and her fingers charted his chiseled chest, she felt him breath in as she brushed over some old scar. She found that she couldn't fight the satisfied smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:04 pm

As the kimono fell away from rina's breasts majeh couldnt help but grin lightly. Sliding his entire body down he wrapped the fingers from each hand around her soft perky breasts. Useing his right hand to fondel her left breast by moving his hand in a ciruclar motion while he wrapped his lips around her right nipple and then stared to suck on it each time pulling more breast into his mouth as his touge flicked at her nipple.

As majeh worked her breasts shadow tentacles had formed from beneath the two currently engageing on the floor. 2 tentacles came up and grabbed the flaps of the kimonon and pulled them back exposeing her lower half as well. Then with her still lifted slightly off the floor they slid it off completly only pauseing to get past her hands which were still entangeld in majehs long black hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with a girl {Private}   A meeting with a girl {Private} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with a girl {Private}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2