Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new girl...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: The new girl...   The new girl... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am

Ulquiorra stood on a shiny peice of jade sticking straigh out of the ground. He was siting in the bottom of a sand pit. Ulquiorra looked around it was nothing but a sandy pit surrounded by sand dunes for a distance of a few miles in each direction. Apperently Ulquiorra had a little sister. This information seemed interesting to follow up on so he sent her a message asking her to meet him here.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl...   The new girl... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 am

Coribora waled to the meeting spot yawning her black tail swishing back and forth her horns glistened in the light... "this is boreing " she said as she walked seeing the pit she walked over to it... "I'm gussing your ulquiorra?' she said as she slid down the side of the pit and stoped in front of him... her tail swished with amuse ment her green eyes glistened in the night...
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl...   The new girl... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:28 am

Ulquiorra looked the girl over once. "Borning is a word more suited for your apperance. As to your question. Yes im Ulquiorra Cifer. Im guessing your my supposed younger sister?" He could instantly tell by her power level that she wasnt as strong as him. She could be high espada materil with lots of training but at the moment he wasnt interested in that simple fact.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl...   The new girl... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

"yes I'm Coribora Cifer and I guss your my brother... I can tell you're strong, and that you could easaly kill me..." she said as she looked him up and down taking a step back her tail still moving side to side "I'm willing to serve you and do as you say... ulquiorra." she bowed in respeckt to him then stood srate
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl...   The new girl... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

"In that case feel free to follow me at will." Ulquiorra left into a gargantua however he leave it open long enough for the girl to follow if she so wished.

If you follow come to this topic and have the gargantua open right next to me.
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/las-noches-f41/hostile-take-over-espada-arrancars-anyone-in-heuco-mundo-t695-15.htm#7464
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl...   The new girl... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

she went through following him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl...   The new girl... Empty

Back to top Go down

The new girl...
Page 1 of 1