Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering through Karakura.

Go down 
+3
Zilo
Kaimei
Saiku Tainora
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinko+

Shinko+

Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Tenrai looked at Akiru and sighed as she was okay. He noticed that she fell again and he slowly was getting angry. He listened in on what Zilo was saying...it was faint however one thing he heard clearly. He heard these arrancars were going to kill her. He took a relaxing sigh before looking back at Akiru. "How did I know you were here? I said I'd always protect you...I sensed you were in trouble and now I'm here...I wont let anything happen to you. And I'm fine dont worry about me", he said looking sincerly at her. "Do you want to stay here...or should I move you?", he asked as helped her get up again. He continued to hold on to her to make sure she didnt fall again.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"Kaimei, I gave you an order. Please follow it." Kyouga said strictly to Kaimei, now getting very serious. "The person who is being rude is you." he added to Kaimei honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Kaimei looked angrily at Zilo, then sighed deeply and let go of his Zanpaktou, letting his Reiatsu drop.

"You are right. I am sorry master..."

Kaimei looked almost defeated after this. He was really frusstrated, and he had nothing to take it out on. Things were going really slow in Hueco Mundo, and things were confusing. All these new groups were confusing... What were an Arrancar to do?
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Akiru stood up srtaight. The pressure had been lowered and she wasn't feeling dizzy anymore. She smiled at Tenrai. You sure your ok? And i'm ok, don't worry. Here, they've lowered the pressure. I'm sure it's fine to go back there now. Akiru said to Tenrai. She quickly shunpo'd over to where Zilo was and beckoned for Tenrai to follow. Hey, you ok Zilo? She said cheerfully. She threw a quick glare to Kaimei, but brushed it off quickly. She turned to the other arrancar. I'm assuming your Kyouga, correct? Akiru asked patiently. The last thing she needed to do was anger people, so she tried to be polite as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Zilo looked at them both and turned to leave. "Kyouga i will not forget this moment that you two dared to raise your spiritual pressure to me and let alone one of you drew your sword on me. You knew that i do not forgive people that threaten me and a friend that is near me. You knew i would attack when she got away yet you calmed down and she is here and i can not attack." He said again calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm

"Yes. Is there something you wanted?" Kyouga answered as he turned around to face her. Upon seeing Akiru, Kyouga blushed heavily as he believed that he was actually falling in love. However, a relationship with her wouldn't work out at all. At least not before Daizai and him broke up. "No Zilo, my anger got the best of me. I only calmed down when I realized what my brother was afflicted with." Kyouga asked calmly to Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Tenrai looked at Akiru and when she shunpo'd he followed her, appearing right next to her. He watched over her and looked at the others making sure they were doing anything suspicious. He noticed the way Kyouga looked at her and he clenched his fist but didnt react. "So will you leave here now?", he asked somewhat respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 am

Kaimei looked at Zilo with an eyebrow raised. What the hell was he talking about? None of them had drawn their swords yet. Never mind. This Shinigami had clearly threatend them this time, and Kaimei for one was not going to stand for it. Not even under Kyougas orders, this was just too much. He hated Shinigami, body and soul, and this one was not going to turn his back on him with a deaththread and leave in one piece.

"Zilo-san, if you really are going to attack us, then please, do not wait. I am sorry master, I know that this is not your will, but you heard the man. I for one am not going to look over my shoulder every time I come here because I have a threat on my neck. I would rather have these things sorted out quickly."

Kaimei folded his arms over his chest and looked at Tenrai and Akiru.

"Please, Akiru-chan, leave. I will not have anyone not involved in the fight getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 am

Akiru smiled as Kyouga turned around. Oh, I was just asking. My name's Akiru. She politely said to Kyouga. She turned to Tenrai and smiled. Oh i'm sure it's ok now. It looks like they've lowered their pressure and aren't fighting. Akiru said calmly as she grinned. She turned to Kaimei as he started talking. SHe slightly smiled. Well it's ok Kaimei. wouldn't want to leave, but if things start to escalate then i'll back up to a safer distance. Akiru told him while smiling. As long as they didn't raise their pressure, she'd be ok.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am

Zilo looked back at kaimei. "Let me rephrase myself you attempted to draw your blade on me. And yet threaten to kill me and asked your master for premission to strike me down.And with such i was threaten by you. I did not threaten to kill you. I simply stated i will not forget the day my friend Kyouga tried to smash me and his Fraccion drew his blade on me.." He said looking at the two. And then sighed. He looked over at akiru "I think you might wanna get away right now Kaimei is not seeing straight through his rage even though Kyouga is one of my friends i will not tolerate if you get hurt.." He said looking back at Kaimei and kyouga
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

A hooded man appeared beside zilo, no sound no flash, nothing signaling a technique. He had appearently used pure speed. He undone his hood revealing the ex captain commander's face, the one he naturally had instead of his fake one so his identity could be faked. He glanced at the two who worked for him, threatening his friend... troublesome. "hello zilo... "
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

"Bakudo #1, Sai!" Kyouga chanted as he pointed his middle and index fingers at Kaimei. This spell would bind Kaimei's hands behind himself, and prevent him from attacking. Kyouga would not allow any more violence, but he saw Kensei make his appearance. Kyouga didn't say a single thing, but he approached Kaimei to make sure that he wouldn't attack.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 am

Tenrai didnt speak, he had nothing to say. He just watched over Akiru. He wasnt happy how things were playing along so he was on guard, for both himself and her.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Kaimeis hands flew to his back, like he had been bound with a rope. He snarrled and looked at Kyouga, angrily. What the hell did he think he was doing?

"Kyouga-sama..." He said under his breath, as he flexed his muscles, breaking the sealing magic with a powerful thrust of his arms. He looked at all the people around him, his heart starting to beat faster. With an enraged look, he turned his back to the crowd.

"Kyouga-sama, I will take my leave. This place is... Too croweded. I will meet you on the dessignated spot soon."

With those words, a Garganta opened in front of him, then he slowly started to walk through it, his right hand balled into a fist. This was not over, both Zilo and Kyouga was going to pay for humiliating him like that.

EXIT - Unless anyone want to follow Kaimei or stop him.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:42 am

Dellapero was watching the events occuring with the hybrids and shinigami. The hybrid were once again using the pitiful shinigami arts. This was still an annoyance to him. A arrancar turning into some trash. Sure, they got stronger, but in a sense they also got weaker. Dellapero then noticed a hooded man appear. When the man pulled off the hood, Dellapero recognized hwo it was. It was the Ex Captain Commander, Kensai. Dellapero had fought against Kensai before, bot both of them were holding back during that match. He slowly started to descend to the ground from his position in the sky then looked over at the former Captain Commander and began to speak in very calm voice. "Been awhile, Kensai. So, what have you been doing since last time I saw you?
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Akiru raised her eyebrows when she saw Kaimei leaving. Bye Kaimei! It was sorta nice to meet you! She yelled out to him. Akiru frowned at the man descending from the sky. This guy looked like trouble. She turned to the others and smiled. She waved to the hooded man. Who are you? She asked him, in a childish tone. She jumped onto Tenrai's shoulders and sat there and awaited an answer. She started to play with Tenrai's light blonde hair as she sat on his shoulders. Don't worry Tenrai, everything's alright. Akiru said to him in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:35 pm

"I am the man with no name.... My name is Benitakai... nice to meet you" He smiled kindly. He turned back to Zilo waiting for a response. He wondered how such a low rank manage to keep this power he had hidden like he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering through Karakura.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2