Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysterious Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Akiru walked down that sidewalk. It was a beautiful day out. Of course....Akiru's version of beautiful was incredibly gloomy and sprinkling rain. She loved it. The dark cloudy skies, the cool refreshing droplets of water falling down from an overcast sky as everything around her got slightly darker because of the rain. It was pleasent. She looked to her right and saw an idol baseball field.Lovely, a spot to get out of the rain and relax.Akiru thought with a smile. She liked rain, but not when she was chilliingly soaked with it. She sat down on a dry wooden bench and silently stared up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Another fan of the terrible weather was Tenrai Raiden, a captain level shinigami who resided in Karakura town. Tenrai loved bad weather...and any type of precipitation, however rain was his favorite. He loved the water as he calmed him down and some how helped him think. His love for rain in particular was because of his strong bond with his zanpaktou which was a storm type. Tenrai happened to be walking in the area when he sensed another presence, one that was stronger than a human. He took his time walking to the source of this energy and he looked at her and then slowly approached her.

"You know, you can get sick by staying out here", he said with a smile. Strangely enough, Tenrai never got sick in bad weather, he was more prone to getting sick in good weather.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Akiru snapped out of her trance caused by the sounds of rain gently tapping against the metal bleachers. Her head snapped up to see a man before and smiled as he told her she could get sick.Yeah, I know. But I seem to get sick in every type of weather, so I might as well enjoy my favorite type of weather and ignore that risk. She calmly said as her smile dissolved into a sheepish grin. She was always drawn to the rain. She liked the clarity it brought with it and the cool feeling it had. It was a relief to her bored mind.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Tenrai smiled, he didnt know this girl but what see said reminded him of himself. His hair was wet and covered his eyes, so he moved them and took a good look at her. He wondered why she was here but he wanted to figure out more about her 1st. "Wow, you have an extremely cute smile", he said with a little grin before looking at the bench. "Mind if I sit with you?", he asked her, still standing in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Akiru slightly blushed as he complimented her smile.Thanks. Same goes for you,mystery shinigami. Akiru said with a light smile. He seemed nice, and she wasn't sure if he was a rogue or a shinigami of the Soul Society. She didn't mind though.Sure, I wouldn't mind if you sat down Akiru said. She stared at the clouds and the falling rain, but continued to talk.So, are you a shinigami from the Soul Society or a rogue?She curiously asked. She wouldn't mind if he was a shinigami from the SS, but if he was a rogue like her than it would be nice to actually meet another shinigami she had something in common with.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Tenrai sat down next to her, a little close but not touching. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes, letting the rain hit his face. He let out a relaxed sigh and then opened his eyes looking straight again. "I'm a little of both, I can go back to the Soul Society whenever I want or need...but it was my choice to settle down here and protect the town..and probably find someone to settle down with. So yes I am a rogue but my loyalties are with the Seireitei and the Soul Society. How about you?", he asked her. It wasnt often that a shinigami would be in Karakura town without fighting or preparing for a fight...he was curious what she was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Akiru patiently listened as he heard him explain. It was interesting for her to see a mixture of both kinds. She smiled and started to explain her case.Well, i'm a full rogue. I don't have any hatred or animosity towards the Soul Society, just I kinda got bored. I was 3rd seat of the 4th Division. I usually just wander around Karakura all day, which is sorta exciting. Akiru said with a sigh. She didn't exactly miss the SS, just the companionship that help the Sereitai together. She kinda lacked that as a rogue.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 pm

"Interesting. Well if you are alone you can come with me if you like. You see the reason I left was to create a branch of shinigami to stay in Karakura town to protect it...however Karakura town doesnt always need protection so I end up bored a lot. However if you come we can keep each other company", he said with a wide grin. Suddenly a girl materialized next to Tenrai only for him to see. "Hey Tenrai, shes kinda cute", his zanpaktou Enrai Arashi said. Tenrai blushed and she giggled and disappeared. *I hate it when she does that*, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Akiru started to smile when he started talking. She heard him mention creating a branch of shinigami. Which would give her the company she wanted...without the boredom of the Seiretai. And started laughing when she saw a girl appear next to him and dissolve as quickly as she arrived.Sure I wouldn't mind having some company. And thanks...girl who appeared out of nowhere. Oh, it seems i forgot to ask your name. So..umm.. what's your name? Akiru said in between light chiming laughs. She brushed a few strands of her silvery white hair that had clung to her skin because of the rain.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Tenrai looked amazed for a moment...No one ever had been able to see his zanpaktou spirit when she appeared to him...it was rare for that to happen at all, unless they shared something in common, which Tenrai took a note of earlier. Not only did she see her but heard her. "Y-you saw her? Shes my zanpaktou spirit. No ones ever seen her before...As for me, my name is Tenrai..Tenrai Raiden. What's your name?", he asked her. Tenrai blushed a little deeper now, figuring out that she heard was Enrai said about her.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Akiru saw the look of amazement on his face. She wondered if it was because she saw the girl. She slightly gasped when he told her that was her zanpaktou spirit.I didn't know that was your zanaktou spirit, although that certainly makes sense. And my name is Akiru Hanori. Akiru exclaimed with a huge grin. She could only see her zanpaktou spirit in her Inner World.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

"What a nice name", Tenrai said at first before continuing, "My zanpaktou tends to materialize around me to talk to me or embarrash me like how she just did...however you are the first to see her. She talks to me when I'm having problems or just alone, shes like my sister", he said. "However now that I have someone to keep me company..I'm sure life will get a little better from here on", he said.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks, yours is nice too. Akiru shyly said. It was nice to meet someone she had things in common with. Maybe now she wouldn't be as bored. Akiru laughed slightly when he said his zanpaktou was like a sister to him.She seems nice. My zanpaktou spirit is more like a best friend. She's weird though. Akiru said while laughing. She smiled.Yes, i'm sure it'll get way better now that I actually have someone to talk too. Akiru said the genuine smile. Her hair had turned into a full silvery color because of the rain, with the usual white color no longer remaining.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm

The girl materialized again. Her ocean deep, blue eyes looked at the girl. "Wow, you can see me?? How awesome, I'm Enrai Arashi. If you can hear me which I think you can then you are definately special. Tenrai you better protect her, I like her", she said with a friendly and warm smile. Tenrai just looked at her and sighed. *Guess shes happy to have somebody else to talk to as well*, he thought before looking back at Akiru. "Your hair and really unique color, its nice", he said before standing up. "If you really like looking up at the clouds and feeling the rain on you, you should come with me. I have this special spot I like to go to especially on rainy days like today", he said while strenching slightly.

Enrai was still materialized, "Yeah, come along", she said before she faded away.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Akiru was surprised to see his zanpaktou spirit appear again.It's nice to meet you Enrai. I'm Akiru. And thanks...I usually consider myself anything but special. Akiru said with a friendly grin. It was nice to meet others, specifically because she had been a loner most of her time in the Human World.Thanks. My hair color was usually the source of much teasing back in the Soul Society. So that's nice to hear. And I wouldn't mind coming to this special spot your talking about. I usually come here on the rainy days, so I get the same view over and over. She politely exclaimed with a small anticipating smile.So, you could take that as a yes...of course i'll come with. Akiru said to both Tenrai and Enrai.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 pm

"People teased you in the Soul Society? Probably out of jealousy, I mean your hair is lovely and so are you, so I guess people just want to be that way", he said as he began walking slowly, heading towards his spot just for days like this.

((should I make a new thread since were changing locations?))
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 am

Akiru blushed intensely.Thanks...that's so nice. Your really great too. I don't think i've ever met anyone who's been this kind to me before, even in the Soul Society. And your zanpaktou spirit is really nice too. Akiru said with a huge smile. Her eyes started to regain some of the sparkle she had back when she was younger and easily excited. She started to walk alongside him as she pushed up the sleeves of her shirt to her elbows. She glanced at a few of the scars along her arm and quickly dismissed them. She was use to seeing them.

(OOC-Lol Sure, i'm fine with that.^^)
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am

"I guess its because I feel connected to you in some way. I mean you can see my zanpaktou spirit and you're the only other person I know that actually likes staying in the rain and gets sick in normal weather", he said as he turned around and flashed a smile. He quickly noticed the scars on her arms and then he turned around again.

"As long as you're with me, I promise you nothing will ever happen to you again", he said. He didnt know how she got the scars..whether through a fight or an accident but the life of the shinigami was dangerous, and as Enrai brought up, this girl was special. Tenrai didnt know why yet, but he wanted to protect her.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 am

"It may sound strange and extremely cliched, but I definetly feel the same way. I've never mat anyone who's help the same interests as me. And that's pretty awesome and an incredible relief." Akiru said with a happy and calm smile. She brightly smiled as he flashed her a smile.

Thanks Tenrai, that's really sweet of you. I'll do whatever I can to help you too. I really trust you...and it's nice. I haven't been able to trust anyone in a long time. These scars...were caused because I used to fight back when I was a human. I was a skilled bandit. But that doesn't matter. The past is the past,right? Akiru said with a kind and polite smile. She had a feeling that she could trust him to a great extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Place   Mysterious Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Place
Page 1 of 1