Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 am

Yuki didn't know how he could be so sure - what was he basing his opinions on? This war was going to be unlike anything that they had ever seen because there would be multiiple sides - and she wasn't at all sure the shinigami would survive through it. They were already undermined after Aizen, and now for it to happen again, and with the captain commander no less? Morale would definitely be running low.

"I don't know if I'll see the end of the war. From what I heard Kensei is going to completely obliterate the shinigami - starting with all the 'weak and arrogant' captains. You'll probably be fine because you can slip through the cracks. Do you think there's something after this life?"

Even to her own ears her voice sounded like the voice of a defeatist - of somebody who had already lost hope.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:13 am

Tomix looked up.
"You will survuive. I'll make sure you will. And I've met Kensei...I've fought him as well. I stood no chance, and since he burnt all the materials, I had to use a dead body as a material. Anyway, I don't think I'll slip through the cracks. Since I'm a rebel, Grimmjow will hunt me down and kill me anyway."
He was a bit red at the cheeks when he said he'd protect her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Moved so that she was leaning on her elbows so that she could look at him, his infectous optimism lifting her spirits up slightly.

"All this talk of killing and war, it's pretty depressing isn't it?" She offered him a weak smile.

"How about this: we both look out for and protect each other and see each other again at the end of the war safe and not dead. Deal?"

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 am

"Yeah, it is pretty depressing. Then again, people call me depressing. But when you get to know me, I'm a pretty cheerful guy."
He gave a smile.
"Deal. We'll make sure we'll both survuive this war."
He lay back on his back, looking at the sky again.
"Is being a captain really that boring?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Yuki was surprised at that - he didn't strike her as a depressing person at all. And she told him as much.

"You're really not a person I would have said was depressing. Not the opposite, but you do strike me more of an optimist rather than a persimist."

She dropped back onto her back with a small thud. For some reason she felt better after hearing him accept her deal - she would definitely survive! And who knew? Maybe she might have a few fights of her own that she'll win. She laughed at his question.

"I never said it was boring, just that I can't reach my full potential there. Though I guess it can sometimes be boring with all the paperwork... I... like being a shinigami I guess - it's not that bad - and it's interesting to see everything that happens in Seireitei and the Living World." She hesitated a few seconds before saying that she liked being a shinigami, but she didn't elaborate on why she paused.

"What about you? What do you do in your free time - being a rogue I would assume you have lots of it. Much more than a humble captain would."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:41 am

"Eh. I hate paperwork. Most likely why I was terrible at tests when I was alive."
He thought about her question.
"Well, I do have quite a bit of free time, thought a bit of that is spent in bed, when I have a sickness like the one before. But apart from that, I train, I meet my friends, and I baseically do what I feel like. Except walk into Los Noches. I mean, that'd be idiotcy." he laughed.
"And then theres the time where you sleepwalk into another person's room. Trust me, you don't even wanna know what happened then..." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:57 am

"Yeah, paperwork can gget pretty boring, but I have a way of going around that problem. Whenever I have enough I just leave it for my lieutenant - though she usually does the same thing and leave it for me. It works... somehow."

She listened to his answer to her question. She always did wonder what rogues did in their spare time. She laughed at his Las Noches comment.

"I don't, a lot of people have done it - it can't be that hard! Wouldn't you get bored, because what if you couldn't see your friends and you were sick in bed - what would you do then? Seriously? You sleepwalk? That's so cute! Did you walk into somebody's room, because if you did then trust me, I do want to here about it!"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 am

"I'm not sure, but I guess that would work out...somehow."
He turned a bit red when she asked what he did when he was sick in bed.
"Well...I...Well....I..somtimes...write...poetry."
His ears turned red after he said that. That turned redder when she asked what he did when he slepwalked.
"Well, I sleptwalked into one of my friends rooms...and kinda ended up sleeping in the same bed as him..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 am

She looked up at him and as soon as he said he wrote poetry he turned red and she could see that he was embarressed about it - which he shouldn't be. She layed back down

"I love poetry. I've tried writing a few times but I can't write what's in my head. But to be able to... that's a gift." She smiled up at the sky, because since they were on their backs he wouldn't be able to see. She didn't doubt that he was very good at it - he struck her as a sensitive guy.

She could again sense the embarressment from him as he told her his sleepwalking story and she couldn't help but laugh - she shouldn't have because it may make him more embarressed, but it was pretty funny.

"Don't worry about it Tomix, I'm sure it happens to everyone. What did your friend say? Just out of curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 pm

"Well, thats good. I don't like to say it that much, because..well, most people thinks its stupid to write that kind of thing."

His ears remained red when she asked what the other member thought of it.
"Well...he woke up...and kinda...threw me out the window, and wouldn't let me back into the base. I blew the door open with a cero."
He laughed a little bt about it.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 pm

"You shouldn't worry about what other people think - they're just illiterate idiots."

She laughed at the image of some guy throwing Tomix out a window and locking him out. She couldn't believe that things like that happened, but one thing he said made her curious. What was it? Oh, that's right.

"So I can hazard a guess and say you're not on good speaking terms anymore? Also, what base are you talking about? Because I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Las Noches."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:53 pm

"I guess so."
He wondered if he should tell her about Kurosu...yeah, he could trust her. I mean, she did save his life...
"Eh, we still speak, but he still hasn't forgiven me for that. In any case, we have a base in the Forest of Menos, called kurosu. Theres about 7 of us, most of us are Former Epsada, but a couple of us are Vizards."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 pm

She was surprised at this information. Were they a rebel group against Grimmjow - or against everyone?

"Aw, don't worry, I'm sure one day he'll understand that you were just sleepwalking and not coming onto him. So what does Kurosu do?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 am

"Maybe. He's pretty paranoid. Anyway, Kurosu is a rebel faction created to combat the threat of the Espada. We're all against the espada, and I have suggested we ally ourselves with the Shinigami, which everyone except one agreed to."

He wondered if they really had any hope of defeating the Espada...They were completly outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 am

It sounded like a good cause. Then again she thought anybody who fought against Grimmjow fought for a good cause.

"So is it just like a military organisation, like Seireitei or the vizards ranks etc? Where you have meetings and talk about what you're going to do about Grimmjow, and now about allegiances with this war. I think it would be a good idea to ally with the shinigami - you're fighting for the same thing so why not fight together to have more man-power and fire-power?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 am

"Well, yeah, I guess we are a military group. We have a meeting now and again, but out leader is quite unstable. And that's what I said! I told them that allying ourselves with the Shinigami will give us the help we need to beat the Shinigami...and Kensei."
He sat up and moved a little bit closer to Yuki.
"'Y'know, It feels really natrul, us two talking right here. It's like we can understand each others posistions in the world...it's weird."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

"I think being unstable comes with the job of leader. Every leader I've ever seen or met seems a little crazy - Kensei and Grimmjow are prime examples. Well, if you guys ever decide to ally with the shinigami I'm sure they'd be only too happy to accept - Seireitei isn't having a very good time at the moment with trying to fill seats and what not."

Yuki smiled as Tomix moved closer, wondering why she felt so comfortable around him. Usually she hated talking to people, but as she looked at the slowly darkening sky, she saw that they had been talking for hours. Where had the time gone? Though she did feel a little scared by her feelings - why am I so comfortable around him? I don't understand.

"It is a little... strange, but not unpleasantly so. You're right - it does feel natural, almost like we've known each other forever and a day.

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 pm

"Yeah...Sai got involved in some bad reaitsu, went a bit nuts. Not good, considering he's the former Cero Espada."
He looked up. The sky had darkened quite a bit, and he hadn't realised they had been talking for at least three hours. Yuki seemed to have noticed as well, for she was looking into the sky at the same time. A cold chill was blowing through, so he pulled his coat closer around himself. He nodded when she answered what he'd said before.
"Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 pm

A former cero espada going on a crazy rampage? That didn't sound like it would be good for anyone - especially not anyone who got in his path. Hopefully he became... sane again before he killed or hurt anyone.

"What kind of bad reiatsu?"

She felt a chilly wind start to pick up, blowing against her and Tomix and she saw him draw his coat closer around himself while all she wore was her shinigami uniform and captain's haori. He looked pretty cold, and so she thought about giving him her haori to keep warm, but decided against it in case he thought it was too weird.

"Not really, but that isn't very surprising because I control an ice-type zanpakuto. However, you look frozen. Maybe we should try to start a fire or something - don't want you dying of the cold."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 pm

He thought.
"Well, I'm not exactly sure, but Ish said it was a kind of...Negative Reaitsu. I don't really understand it..."
It was true. He was freezing. He didn't go good with the cold.
"I can make a fire. Watch."
He got up, grabbed a piece of wood, put some grass on. He pulled out a lighter, clicked it once in the wood and grass's direction, his circles on his hands glowed, and a fire started.
"There we go."
He shuffled closer to the fire. And a bit closer to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Negative reiatsu - she'd never heard of such a thing. When she got back to Soul Society she should probably mention the phrase to Mayuri and see what he thought of it, though it wasn't something she would look forward to doing.

She watched in curiosity as he lit a fire - his alchemy never ceased to amaze her. She moved a bit closer to the fire even though she didn't really need it - better not have to risk a cold and face Unohana's wrath. So now the two of them were siting side by side, practically touching, the fire giving off a strangly comforting glow.

"This is pretty nice, just sitting for the sake of sitting - not because you need to or somebody told you to. It's... relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 am

Tomix glanced at Yuki. She looked beautiful, the fire light putting her face into sharp relief. It made him...feel strange. He hadn't felt like this...since he was alive. He snapped back to attention when she said somthing.
"Y-yeah. It really is relaxing, just sitting here, not having to worry about anything..." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 am

The fire was mesmarising, and all she could focus her eyes on was the flames reaching upwards, flickering with the wind. It was slightly hypnotic and she felt herself grow drowsy with the combined hypnotic power of the flames and the heat that said flames gave off. Heat had always had a strange way of making her feel tired and lethargic though she didn't know why - give her the refreshing cold any day.

"It's been a pretty strange day today, right? But I must say that if nothing else, I'm glad that I met you Tomix."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 am

His eyes were getting tired, and the fire wasn't exactly helping. As if through a daze, he heard Yuki speak.
"yeah...It has been a pretty strange day. But with all that's happened...I'm glad I met you two Yuki."
He gave a cheerful smile at her. He felt some sort of connection at her...somthing like him and his old girlfriend. He turned a bit red at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 am

Yuki covered her mouth and yawned deeply; her cue that she should be getting back to where she was staying in this world.

"Well Tomix, I'm pretty sure the espada's gone now, so I think it's safe to get rid of the barrier - I know I for one could sleep forever at the moment!" She waited for his reply while getting rid of the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next