Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit to the shop.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

A visit to the shop. Empty
PostSubject: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 pm

It was a normal day in Karakura, as normal as it can be. It was a hot spring afternoon, and the few hollows in the area around the Urahara shop, all of a sudden began to crawl, fly or run away, seeing how they could sence a enoumes large spiritual presence appear near the shop. The spiritual presence could`t be detected by others, it would only feel like a normal seated officer, unless the person sencing it had some special ability.

A woman with snowy white long hair, strong darkblue eyes and pale clean skin. She appeard to look 20-21 years old. She was wearing the standard shinigami uniform with the very top of her cleveage showing. A darkblue ribbon was tied around her waist with her zanpaktou hanging in its holster from there. She was also wearing a white captain haori with the 1th division`s kanji and symbol on it. This meant that it was Reikou Yuuri, the newest, and first, female captain commander who had been selected a few days ago.

"Hmm..it dosent look like much...but Seizon(the 1th division vice captain), said it was here..", she said to herself, and began to walk towards the shop. She had come for her gaiga. She had told Kisuke to make her a gaiga since she had become the captain commander. It was most unlikely she would ever use it, but it was needed in case of a emergensy.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Tessai, 1 of Urahara's close friend and 1 of Yoruichi's close friends also was standing there. Tessai picked up a broom and started to sweep the floor, "Its been long since Aizen's death. " Tessai was the former captain of the Kido corp, well until that dreadful day where him and Kisuke were arrested for the use of a forbidden Kido and for the Hollowfication project. Tessai then sensed a weird Reiatsu as he walked and heard talking. Judging from her robe she was the Captain Commander.

A female? Out of a the 30th Captain Commander she was the only Female one.Tessai grabbed on to the door and slowly slid it across opening it. "Hello So-Taicho." said Tessai in a quiet but deep voice. "Haven't seen you Shinigami's in a while." said Tessai in a odd tone of voice. "So what have you come here for? If its Urahara-Dono you want I will get him soon." said Tessai as he continued sweeping the store. "Why don't you come in? I will prepare some tea."

Tessai used his whole arm and waved it. Tessai was signalling the Female Captain to come in, The streets have been raid with Hollows. Tessai walked in side as he threw his broom stick on to the side as he went to the kitchen, Tessai put a tea kettle on the stove as he started up. "...." Tessai waited and waited till the Tea kettle started to make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

"Now now, there`s no need to be so formal..", Yuuri spoke in a light lautgher as she entered the store, taking notice of the many things that they were selling. By the looks of it, this shop wasent so populear, at least not for humans. She walked up to his side and looked down at the kettle, seeming to be abit curios, befor she looked up at him. She was a averge height, standing roughly 5.8.

"Just call me Yuuri-san..". The way she spoke was light, and the fact that she didnt look so old and wanted to be called by her first name, even with a added -san, made it clear that this captain commander wasen`t like any of the former, on the other hand she was also the first female, so it maybe had something to do with that. Yuuri turned around and slided one of the doors open, befor taking a seat at the low table that they normaly ate at.

Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Tessai looked at Reikou Yuuri and said,"It's ok, i was raised to be formal." said Tessai as he added "My name is Tessai Tsukabishi." said Tessai as he picked up the Tea kettle when it was ready and poured it into 2 cups. Tessai grabbed the 2 cups and placed it on a tiny table in a room. Tessai sat down and crossed his leg as he sat down on a pillow. "Looks like the Serentei is doing well,right? Taicho-Sama." said Tessai in a low and deep voice. "The departure of me and Urahara have been thousands of years back." said Tessai as he invited Yuuri to come and join him by using a single hand gesture. Tessai wasn't the type of person who would get into trouble but to protect the people he cared about he would do anything, like in the past where he tried to stop Aizen. Tessai was still shocked on how strong Aizen was. "That brings back alot of memories of the past." said Tessai as he took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 pm

"heh i guess...i remeber how odd it was when you and all the others dissapeared...it was really weird..you probably dont remeber me Tessai-san...i was the 4th seat in the 4th division..i looked diffrent also, i had short hair, my body resembled one on 12 and i was always by Unohana`s side, so i didnt get much into the field. I haven`t seen Kisuke-sama in over 100 years...he used to stop Mayuri-sama from exsperimenting on my zanpaktou...double elemented zanpaktou`s are very rare among shinigami, so he was very intrested". Yuuri then began to laugh a gentel lautgher, covering her mouth with a hand for manners. She took a hold of the cup in front of her and sipped lightly to the tea, enjoying the taste. Tea always relaxed her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 am

Tessai was astonished as he heard that the Captain Commander started in the medical department. "I don't know alot of the Captain's due to the fact i was forced to be in the Kido Corps at all times." said Tessai as he looked a his tea and drank it. "But it sure does bring back old Memories..Unohana was one of the most creepiest persons i have ever seen." said Tessai. Well Tessai never talks this much before, he would usually be quiet but Tessai has to keep the Captain Commander busy till his friend gets back. "It seems like the dark days of the Shinigami's are starting to reveal itself." said Tessai. Tessai was referring to the Espada and the Shinigamis.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 am

"..I know, and i also know im going to be their prime targets..", seh said, placing the tea cup back down, her voice being serious and low as she spoke. "Neh, but im not so worried", she said, lifting her head, a small smile being over her face. "Being a captain commander, i am willing to sacrefice myself to keep soul soceity in peace..just like Yamanto-sama did...its to sad his death didn`t lead to peace..."
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Tessai nodded as he said, "That was something Yamamoto would have done. It is tragic he had to die like that." said Tessai as he took another sip of his tea. Tessai looked at his hands as he spread them wide open, "Yuuri, I want to come back to the Soul Society as Captain of the Kido Corps, All i need is your approval." said Tessai. Tessai was confident that this is what he was going to do, he was going to miss the shop but he owes a debt of gratitude towards the Soul Society to allow him to stay here without getting harmed. Now it is Tessai's turn to repay his favor towards the Soul Society; Tessai then looked towards Yuuri and said "So what do you think?" asked Tessai. Tessai knew that this was a big risk, he would still be hated for breaking the laws by some of the Captains, but when he knew that Yuuri was probably those really easy going helpful type. "I want to make sure that the evil doesn't destroy the Seirentei." said Tessai.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to the shop.   A visit to the shop. Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to the shop.
Page 1 of 1