Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking around the shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

Looking around the shop Empty
PostSubject: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Mai Natsumi sighed as she looked down at the Urahara Shop. She hadn't visited the shop, nor the quirky crew that resided within' the store. Her silvery blue hair, recently gaining it's silver shine when Mai decided to experiment with some human devices. Turn out they didn't react well to her. She wanted her hair silver, but when it combined with the natural blue hair color, it clashed to make this weird color. She sighed as it blew in the wind, hitting her face and cheeks with little impact. She turned on the technical device the humans called an iPod and her mind thought of the 12th Division. She wondered why the couldn't invent something as amazing as this. She slowly andd carefully walked down the hill and into the Urahara Shop. Mai quietly looked around, wondering where Kisuke was. "That lazy man....probably asleep...." Mai thought, a giggle sounding from her lips. She spotted his odd green striped hat sitting on the counter, looked around, and snatched it up. She wouldn't theif it from Mr.Kisuke, just she could never find a hat like this. She walked around, mentally promising to return to it's spot on the counter, while looking at merchendise.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Ace met hat and clogs once, and he was always told not to bother the things in the shop when he was not there or he would have to answer to the midgets, Jinta and Ururu. It was weird one was annoyingly strong and the other was annoying. Walking into the main area Ace spotted a person who gave off a Vizard type Reiatsu. Attempting to sneak up on her he spoke from within the darkness of a corner.

"Hi, may I help you with anything?" He kept his face hidden like his reiatsu. He knew that he was a wanted man, for gaining powers like he did, but this was the only place he could go to that had a nice group of people. Well, sort of.

Listening he made sure the to midgets were no where to be seen. "So, may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

kotsu decided to go see mister kisuke and lady yoruichi today. Hoping to see his master as well. From the day he started to train with his master his master talked about an orange haired shinigami and a weird man with a green stripped hat on. When he had finally met the second person he bacame friends with him. But on the day he did meet his master was the only time he said his name. But i cant remember it. it started with a u and ended with it. Kotsu walked into the shop. His brown hair blowing and his sexy face shining. He saw a vizard girl and waved and said. "Um hi im kotsu you can call me nick. Have you seen Mr.Kisuke here i was looking for him." He said as he walked toward the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Mai jumped and screamed as she heard a man's voice. The hat sat lopsided on her head becaise of the slight jump. Her scream could probably be heard around and outside the shop. Tiny frightened tears streamed down her face as she turned around. She looked at him and smiled softly. "Sorry....natural reaction when I don't expect something...." Mai mumbled to him quietly with a tiny laugh as she adjusted the hat on her head. It was a bit bigger then her head, causing it to sink and slip over her eyes a bit. She grinned and waved to the other man. "Hi there stranger named Nick." Mai said in a cheerful tone. She turned back around and looked at the merchendise again. "Nope, i'm good." Mai murmured to the first man.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Ace was good with the girl, but the guy, was another story. Stepping into the light the former vice-captain looked at him. "Excuse me, have we met?" He asked the man, then looking to the girl he smiled and apologized. "Sorry, I rarely get that reaction from mostly anyone." He said to her. The man that walked in had caught his eye, as if he was there for him.

Since the woman told him that she was good on help. He walked over to the man. His gigai hiding every sign of Reiatsu someone of his nature would give off. It was as if Ace was a human. "The name is Ketchi-Kane, but you can call me Ace." he said with a flirty little smile appear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Kotsu smiled at the girl. He then saw the man come out of the dark. Kotsu was frozen by how cute he was. "Um Um Um im kotsu molu you can call me nick." Kotsu said trying his best not to do anything to disdain the man. He gave the man a smile. Kotsu's smile was small and cute. Kotsu had his bow on his back and looked around. Kotsu put his hand out to shake the mans then said. "Umm Ace do you know where Mr.Kisuke is at the time." Kotsu felt it getting hot in here so he opened his shirt up a little showing his chest off.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Mai giggled and waved, as if she was trying to make her reaction to the man's sudden appearence disappear. She smiled at him before hopping onto his shoulders. She laughed/. "I rarely have that reaction....you somehow...sneaked up on me." Mai said with a tiny frown, before returning to her usual bubbly self. She nuzzled Ace affectionatly before returning to look at the other man. She waved to him calmly and returned the friendly smile he had directed at her. "Hi. I'm Mai Natsumi. And Mr. Kisuke is asleep. Or I wouldn't be wearing his hat." Mai said with a tiny laugh. She adjusted the hat to where is was sitting straight on her head, slightly pushing her bangs down over her bright red eyes. It cast a dark shadow over her face, even though the store itself was pretty dark. She looked around the shop while sitting on the man's shoulders. Since Mai herself was only 4'9" and looked around 14, she looked like a tiny child compared to the men in the shop. She rocked back and forth, slightly bored with the events of today. Mai needed excitement to survive. Or she would become a serious, cynical, brat. Well, she was mostly a brat, just not as often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around the shop   Looking around the shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around the shop
Page 1 of 1