Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Sitting at the counter waiting for costumers wearing his usual hat and clogs. Urahara waves his fan over his face a bit while using it to prop his hat out of his eyes. Sighing a bit as Ururu and Jinta bickered over who's turn it was to sweep over a game of rock paper scissors. Tessai watched them to make sure they didn't get into any trouble. Yawning a bit. Urahara leaned back in his seat and decided to take a short nap until his guest arrived...

(sorry short post.)
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 pm

All of a sudden, the sound of a door sliding open, and the sound of light footsteps against the wooden floor could be heard. "Urahara-sama, i have arrived", a young female wearing a knee-long kimono with a tight white obi around her belly, a zanpaktou hanging on her back, and a 12th division vice captain band strapped around her arm. Her face showed no emotion, and her long purple hair was in its usual long braid. "Mayuri-sama says hello.."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Urahara looked up just in time to see Nemu walk in. He smiled cheerfully and stood up.Well if it isn't the lovely lieutenant of the twelfth division how are you doing Nemu? He asked Casually while giving her a one arm hug before letting go. He then walked inside a closet and brought out Her Gigai.Here you are he said playfully while setting it carefully on a mat.So what do you think Nemu-chan?
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Nemu looekd at the gaiga and had a little surprised look in her face, one of the rare times she actually showed some emotion. "Im grateful for it, but i am not in a need for a gaiga...Mayuri-sama created me to assist him in his doings..my body is arterficial, a living example of his great mind.."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Urahara smiled kindly at Nemu.i know i just thought that if you ever want to explore out in karakura town i could help you prepare... His expression turned serious at the mention of Mayuri.He's smart i give him that but i don't like the way he treats you... Urahara said gruffly while shaking his head.why if i was in his position i would treat you with 50 times more respect than he does.and if you ever want to hang out in the urahara shop or look around Karakura i'll give Mayuri a call and tell him i have business with you to keep you out of trouble i may not be a captain anymore but Mayuri Still respects me somewhat Urahara says with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

"mayuri-sama will always respect you, Uraha-sama...if it hadent been for you, he would`t have been able to figure out how to build me...you were his inspiration for all the great things he has build for the shinigami..for that i thank you", she said with a small bow, followed by a very rare little smile. "You could say..that you were my second father.."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Urahara smiled kindly at Nemu,I'm honored that you think about me like that Nemu-chan and you know i wish that it was me who was your original Father i would be so proud like i already am he put a hand on her head and smiled warmly. Give my thanks to Mayuri i respect him too but i will be having a few chats now and then about parenting Urahara said with a slight smirk. so Nemu-san since you're here do you want me to give you a slight tour of Karakura town? he asked with a grin while closing his fan and putting a hand on his hat, adjusting it.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Nemu looked abit to the left when he patted her, and blushed slightly. He could feel her body was shivering, apperently being patted made her feel uncormtable. "Urahra-sama, if i could ask this, please dont touch me", she said, befor she slowy stood up, folding her hands in front of herself. "I would be greatful for a your.."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Urahara watched her blush and shiver and nodded once in respect.Understood i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable...anyways you might want to change into that gigai you'll need it for the tour he said with a smile. even i'm in a gigai watch this he popped a soul pill into his mouth and stepped out of his gigai. He then appeared in his shinigami kimono, his zanpackuto was strapped to his side instead of a cane, and his captains Hoari was now tied around his shoulder. His blond hair was a bit messy. He grinned before stepping back into his gigai spitting out the soul spill and placing it back in his pocket.see what i mean? he asked while chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

"i see...", she slowy said, befor she took the pill laying infront of the gaiga, and put it into her mouth. Nemu`s eyes went wide open, and she fell onto the ground, collasping on the side, having her long baid lay out down her back. "..Amazing", Nemu said, now being in the gaiga. She touched the face of the gaiga slightly, befor she looked down at her shinigami body. She reached down and touched the top of the hair, wich caused the shinigami body to disspell into smoke, and split inside of the gaiga, making the tranfer complete.

Nemu slowy stood up, and looked down at herself. Her long hair was untied and hanging around her lossly. She was wearing a V-cut top in dark purple, with a leather jacket over it. A pair of sunglasses was sitting at the top of her head, and she was also wearing some flat black sneekers and some black jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Urahara smiled and clapped once.There you go you seem to get the idea of it..alright then ready to go? he asked while opening the door and putting his fan back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm

"i asume i am...", Nemu said, befor she slided the mod-pill inide of her pocket, stepping out of the front door, befor stopping. "Are you sure you are allowed to just leave your shop?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Urahara nodded Yep when i'm gone Tessai and the kids watch over the shop.. Kisuke then clears his throat and calls.Hey kids! Tessai! can you come here for a minute? everyone walks over and Tessai bows respectfully to nemu.Good day to you miss Nemu Jinta looks her over and rolls his eyes.yeah..whatever.... Ururu smiles shyly at Nemu.Hi.... Urahara pats Ururu on the head while saying.i'm going to take Nemu out for a tour and i'll be back with some supper will you guys be alright by yourselves? Tessai nods. I'll make sure the kids don't get into any trouble sir. Kisuke smiles.Thanks a lot Tessai remind me to give you a raise..anyways Nemu what do you want to visit first?
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm

"The place you call.."the mall", rangiku-sama has been talking alot about it to our women`s assosien meetings...", Nemu said, as she looked down at the shy little Ururu, the small girl reminded her abit of herself. She had used to be very shy in the first years of her life while she still was a small girl, the time befor Uraha left.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Urahara laughedalright then the mall it is..Ururu would you like to accompany us on this? i know you like to shop and its time for you to get some new clothing dont you agree? ururu's eyes widened and she beamed.y-yes Mister Kisuke i would love to go! she said in an excited tone. Urahara smiled and waved her forward.well alright lets go then! he said cheerfully while holding the little girl's hand. He then looked at Nemu and smiled then started walking towards the nearest mall. you can get whatever you ladies want to get i'll pay for everything my treat. he said with a good natured smile.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm

He saw that Nemu had dissapeard from his side. She was standing in front of a window, kneeling down, holding a hand onto the window. A small group of kittens was meowing, looking at her. Nemu`s eyes were full of intrest, it seemend to facinate the young artificial girl.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Urahara realized that Nemu was no longer at his side but was looking at some kittens he chuckled.You know you can have one...Mayuri won't have to know i'll keep it in the shop and you can come and visit it anytime you wish...what do you say Nemu? want me to buy you a kitten? he asked while Ururu ran over and watched the kittens as well.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

"..i could reseach soicial bonds...Mayuri-sama could benife from it..", Nemu said in a stern voice. It seemend like all she had been thinking looking at the kittens, was that it would help her "father", gain more knownledge and lead to more reseaching and discoveries.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Urahara frowned slightlyI do hope Mayuri won't do anything questionable if you decide to research the poor kitten he finally said while sighing. Ururu came outside with a white and black kitten and she smiled happily.mr.kisuke mr.kisuke can I keep him? He's so cute! I promise to feed him,clean after him,and love him but can I keep him please? Urahara smiled and patted the girl's head. Sure you can I'll even start lending you some more money to pay for food and a collarUruru beamed and her cheeks turned pink. She started petting the kitten lovingly while snuggling it closely.Kisuke smiled and looked at Nemu. that...is the best way to research a social bond betweeen a kitten and a human. he said to her softly while adding.Not all science has something to do with lab testing,in fact sometimes the best way to do research is to observe the scene closely and watch the reactions if you want you can watch Ururu play with her kitten while you take some notes Urahara said with a slight smile.maybe you can even learn how to take care of your own kitten if you wish to get one
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Nemu observed the blushing young girl and looked down at the kitten, not seeming to pay attention to his words. "...shay...come here little one..", she spoke in a soft voice, kneeling down, placing her hand onto the ground, not taking her eyes of the kitten. Surpringly enough, the kitten jumped out of Ururu`s arms, walked over the sidewalk, and pushed its head against nemu`s hand, meowing sweetly.

Nemu stood fully up and held the kitten with both of her arms, seeming to enjoy as it meowed happily, pushing its head against the frabric of her dark purple shirt, purring loudly. "...", Nemu didnt speak, but she looked down at Ururu.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Ururu giggled at the sight and said,awww he seems to like you..here I'll go inside and get myself a new kitten since that one seems so attached to you Ururu said with a smile while running back into the store. Kisuke watched Nemu and smiled. It was nice to see that she was showing some of her true colors. He watched Ururu come back with an all golden brown kitten and started to pet it gently. Urahara payed for the pets and put the pet equitment in a bag. Urahara smiled at the girls and finally said ready to go to the mall? They allow pets so you can bring them inside.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 am

Nemu seemend, again, not to be listning to the former shinigami´s words. The kitten was laying on its back on her arm, whipping playfully with its little tail, purring as she ran her long slender finger over its little furry belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)   Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the Shop (tag: Nemu)
Page 1 of 1