Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit to Baku Park(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

A visit to Baku Park(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Kurai sighed gently walking along to Baku park. Afew rose dangled in her hair & their vines wrapped around her wrists. The moon lit up the area with it's brilliant light. Sighing gently she stood near the fountian that was centered in the park & looked to the sky holding her hands to her chest. What are you thinking Kurai...? a voice wispered through the wind comeing from the roses. "It's nothing..." she muttered softly still looking to the sky. It's a gorugious night... you shouldn't be mourning. the voice said as the vines of the roses began wrapping around her wrists abit tighter. "I know..." she said dully studying the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Mayuri not in a Gagai is walking around the park. He is not in a Gigai to see easier who is spitually aware. He is looking for a well spiritually aware human for possible non-direct experiments. He has had no luck so far. He walks by Kurai. He sensed her Reaitsu then he stops. He looks from about 3 feet away whats going on with her.

Last edited by Mayuri Kurotsuchi on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Sairento's search had given him nothing earlier that day, so he thought he should rest with a walk through Baku Park. As he was doing just that, the wind rustling around him, the beautiful moon light coming down onto his form. The moonlight gave his form an eerie glow, which added to the night's beauty.His eyes scanned the area, coming across a girl. He silently approached her, his head coming to tilt. He made sure to tilt it to the right, to hide the burned off tattoo. His shirt was buttoned up to hide his hollow hole. To put the finishing touch on it, Sairento kept his spiritual pressure at a very low, almost human level."Beautiful night..Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Hayami was walking around the park in the dead of night. The night always had a special way of catching her attention. There weren't any humans around, and it was the best time of the whole entire day to go Hollow-Hunting. And if there weren't any hollows around, then she would simply walk around the town, admiring the beautiful darkness. This night, however, there didn't seem to be any hollows around, so all Hayami could do was simply walk around the town.

The town was boring, there were a few cars here and there, and probably only about 10 humans outside. They spoke of boring things: their child's birthday, going a bar, and one lost their job. Why can't humans have a fun conversation, one that wasn't always serious, or plain out dumb? Hayami could never guess it, and so she decided it would be best to avoid human conversation. She wasn't very fond of humans, simply because they're weak. It's not that she has a problem with weak people, she just doesnt like weak humans. Their lives are so boring, they don't seem to really have anything.

She walked out of the city, getting fed up with the humans boring conversation, and the smell of exhaust from the passing vehicles. She felt the presence of a Vizard, which struck her interest - could it be one of her Vizards - one of the ones she led? Maybe - and if not, she could always attempt a recruit.

She walked up, her White Zangetsu in her hand, just in case, and gave a smile. Hello! Beautiful night, don't you agree? Hayami said, acting extremely friendly. My name is Hayami Rentai... What is yours?

She felt two other presences, and looks around her to see a Captain, THE Captain of Squad 12, and an Arrancar. She gripped her blade tighter, ready for battle, though not trying to seem as if she wants to start a battle.

And hello to the two of you as well... Hayami said, slowly, followed by a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Kurai froze slightly senceing the shinigami not too far away from her, & turned her head towards him slightly. Her eyes adjusted slightly to where she was at least able to study him & she took afew steps back just as the rose vines un-wrapped from her wrists & wrapped around her waist.. Bumping into the arrancar behind her she froze again holding her hands on her chest. AQt this time the roses were all studying both the shinigami & the arrancar but not saying an word. She gasped slightly senceing another shinigami confront her. Kurai... the roses wispered to her warning her about them all. But Kurai had her eyes on the male shinigami, studying him. It looked as if she was not breathing that she was being so still.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Mayuri knowing she was staring at him smiled very creepily at her. In all truth he was having fun scaring this woman. Not to mention the Arrancar and other Shinigami to add to it. He took a slow step foward then stoped. In all truth he was also analyzing her. From her Reaitsu to her shoe type. He was standing in the open so she could get a good look.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Sairento brought his arms up, to allow his hands to come softly on Kurai's shoulders. He would only grip softly if she allowed him to, more for calming motions than anything. Sairento began to hum a soft tune, hoping that this would show her he meant no harm and chill her out. After Sairento stopped humming, he released the female, sighing softly, glaring at the shinigami.

The former espada nodded to the newcoming female and he thought that now would be a great time to introduce himself before he had to drawn his own blade.[color=orange]"Hello to you three, I am Sairento Bakuhatsu, pleased to meet all of you. And your names are?" Upon the release of these words, sairento's held tilted to the other side, waiting for his answers.

While he waited, Sairento pulled the notepad and pen out of his pocket, beginning to doodle. The whole time his eyes were on Kuraiyama, as if he were copying something. His eyes became more focused as he stared at the page, thinking of how he should do this.

He then had an idea, and began to hurredly scribble, keeping his eyes on Kuraiyama. His scribbling stopped momentarily as he looked back and forth. It then started up once more, even faster than before, sairento's gaze coming from notepad to girl, and back. He did this numerous times until his scribbling stopped, him smiling at the picture.

He saw the movement from the shinigami out of the corner of his eyes, tilting his head up to glare at the smiling man. His eyes had become a black hue with golden pupils, the anger almost seen boiling within him. He hated when people ruined his art and he was getting close to killing this man.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Hello, Sairento Bakuhatsu. My name is Hayami Rentai, and I am a Vizard. Pleased to meet you. Hayami said, slightly bowing. She then turned to the male shinigami, and spoke to him. And what exactly are you doing...? You're starting to creep me out, Captain. Hayami said, only knowing he was a Captain because of his Hiori ... though he could be like Hayami and keep his Hiori even if he wasn't a part of the Gotei anymore.

Hayami kept her blade in her hand, and plopped herself on the floor, crossing her legs as she did. Why is everybody so tense...? Hayami asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Kurai gasped slightly feeling the arrancar's hands on her shoulders & soon let out a breath feeling him realese her. Looking back to the male shinigami she heard that he was a captain. "He reminds me of my father Rojo Hana..." Kurai said dully still studying the shinigami. She tryed to take another step back, but axedentally stepped on his foot but quickly stepped forward. Looking around for a second she spotted a light purple poisionous moom flower. Without a second's hessatation the flower began to grow & it's vines wrapped along the tree's body. After she saw this she looked to the shinigami once more before she darted directly above them all & into the thick vines of the moon flower. Kurai! the roses yelled after being pulled back into the tree. "I do not want to be near anyone who reminds me of him." Kurai said softly takeing a small dagger from her jeans pocket.

((OOC: Rojo Hana- Red Flower; She was speeking to her plants))

Last edited by Kuraiyami Hana on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Mayuri dropped the smile seeing he wasnt scaring her. He looked up " Sorry i enjoy scaring people , Im captain of squad 12 Mayuri Kurotsuchi. " He looks around. He begins to analazye the Arrancar. ' Hmm he seems less hostile than most but still hostile. ' He looks around " So Arrancar guy , you like to draw? " Mayuri asked. He walks up closer alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Sairento sighed, shaking his head. He then brought his arm up to wave the shinigami away. It was apparent he hated shinigami. He then shifted his form up to leap into the air, just beside the vines. Sairento calmly pulled the drawing from the note pad, holding it out for kurai to take.

The drawing was of an almost perfect portait of her appearence. Sairento began to hum softly, watching the vines. He wasn't sure what effect those things would have on him, and he didn't want to get too close.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm

"It's about time I found you..." a very familiar voice said behind Sairento. It was indeed Kyouga, but he had his fist clenched and was ready to punch the traitor into the wall. Regardless, Kyouga would prove to the other Espada that he wasn't a screw-up.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Sairento froze, showing naught but emotionlessness on his face. He slowly turned in the air to face the man he looked at like an older brother. His black and golden eyes stayed on the male that had helped him through everything in his life, who would now be against him."Oni-Sempai..Why go against me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm

With tremendous force, Kyouga punched Sairento in the chest. Thus, causing him to slam right into a nearby wall and creating a large crater in it. "You bastard... Did you honestly think that I would let you live with the threat you pose? Don't worry though, because I will absorb your soul and your power in the end... Yes Sairento, I will kill you and absorb everything that you are inside of my body. However, I might consider releasing you from my body when you no longer become a threat." Kyouga said harshly to Sairento as he advanced slowly toward him. Kyouga was going to severly weaken Sairento, and go for the prize. At least they would be together in the end. Unfortunately, Sairento would eventually serve him if Kyouga won. "Now, the fight for your life begins!" Kyouga yelled as the fingers on his left hand turned into blades, and flew torwards Sairento's body in an attempt to pierce his body.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Sairento seemed shocked at how he had been punched. He picked himself up from the wall, holding his chest. A few tears came to his eyes as he watched Kyouga. The man he trusted..Wanted him dead. This was too much for sairento to bear. He used his telekenesis to summon his zanpakuto into his had.[/color]"D-devastate, Chimera!"[/color]

Upon his release phrase, sairento's espada mask disintergrated, then pulling together in the forms of wings on his hands, a new Pterodactyl resemblanced mask and feet.(See app for picture). Upon this, sairento took flight into the air, charging his heiden ku cero in his right hand. In his left, he brought the fang of his mask to the arm on his cero making appendage to charge his Gran Rey Cero. Finally, in the mouth of his mask charged the golden ragnarok cero.

As the three ceros charged, he stared down at his once favorite older brother.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Meaningless chit-chat. Bickering Arrancar. A creepy Captain from the Gotei. What a weird day. However, it was 'nice' meeting each of you, though i do think it's my time to leave... Hayami said, putting her hand to her face, and activating her Vizard Mask. The drew Zangetsu and slashed horizontally, tearing open a Garganta. When it was opened, she discarded her mask, and put Zangetsu back over her back, Ciao Hayami said, throwing up her hand, waving goodbye as she walked into the Garganta.

[topic exit]
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 pm

"It's gourgous..." she murmered softly looking at the picture & studying it. "Thank you.." she finished quetly sudying the picture again. She looked directly up from the picture when she heard another male's voice. Looking at him for a second, studying him, she froze almost instantly hearing him puch the arrancar in the chest. She soon stood back up & the black roses began curling around her abit tighter watching the fight & almost cut into her skin seeing the arrancar's ressurection. "Please, don't fight.." she pleeded watching them then decideing not to watch any more. Takeing another step back holding the drawing to her side she soon slipped through the branches of the tree & landed almost right becide the shinigami that was trying to scare her. Gasping slightly she fell to her side & began to scrable away from him, soon running off to a diffrant location in the park.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Kyouga got into a Ressurrecion position that was similar to Grimmjow's. "Show them... your smile... Lucifer~..." Kyouga struggled to say as his sword shattered as he gained a pair of angel wings and a new jacket. (See pic in app) Kyouga was rejuvinated and a good amount of his Spiritual Pressure was released. "Are you ready to perish, Sairento?" Kyouga asked in a mature tone. This state always made Kyouga a mature young adult, but he was still a bit upset even though he was calmer now. Kyouga flied up, and held his hand up as his Dark Megido charged as a gigantic sphere of darkness that could easily match Sairento's charging techniques. "Dark Megido!" Kyouga cried out as he threw the sphere of darkness at Sairento. Soon Sairento, we shall be together as one... Kyouga said mentally in a calm manner.

Last edited by Kyouga on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: I didn't fire the ceros, I am chargin up a move dude
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm

OOC: Edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: My charged move could envelop the entire human world XD I shall explain.

IC: Sairento grinned as his charged mvoes finished. He then shunpo'd out of the way from the attack, standing just below the male, aiming at the sky. He cackled insanely, launching all three cero's at once. The ceros combined, becoming the size of a large city. This was launched into the sky at the other male. It seemed there was no possible way to get out of this without being seriously injured. His opponent was jsut lucky he wasn't at close range or the male would be dust now. He then spoke as the attack came forth, grinning like an insane man."FINAL STAGE, OBLITERATION!"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Kyouga sonidoed away with minimal injuries, and quickly charged his attack. However, this time he planned to ram it into Sairento. "This is exactly what I meant Sairento. You're power is too dangerous for this world." Kyouga said calmly as he attempted to ram his Dark Megido into Sairento by using Sonido. Furthermore, Kyouga also released his Immense Spiritual Power. "Will this quarrel ever end?" Kyouga asked hiself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Sairento's inner hollow began to take over, his immense spiritual power topping. His body then became near invisible as his transparent abilities activated. His body then began to move rapidly, five 'clones' being made as he activated his special sonido. This made it hard to distinguish true from fake, as they all opened garganta's exiting.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Kurai watched the fight from afar, holding the drawing in both hands & wishing that it would end soon. She gasped slightly seeing afew blasts shot in the air, but continued to watch it. The rose vines around her tightened slightly as they too watched the fight, but loosened up when they saw the Gardinas. Kurai noticed how he was acting, & knew that he wouldn't be able to control it. Sighing gently after she saw this, she soon began walking back to the area where she was before, looking at the drawing, & soon sat on the fountain looking into the water.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Sighing, Kyouga returned to his sealed form and opened a Garganta. "It seems he has gone to his hideout. Sairento, I can't allow you to attack Las Noches. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. *sigh* I suppose I should have been more civil. Besides, he's scared and was only defended himself. Perhaps, he only wants to live on his own terms..." Kyouga said to himself as he exited through the Garganta.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to Baku Park(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next