Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit to Baku Park(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

A visit to Baku Park(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm

" Well it seems the entertainment is over. " Mayuri says as he steps back into peoples attention. " Mayuri no longer had any sign of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Kurai looked to the other shinigami & frowned slightly. The red roses wrpped around her slightly not wanting her to say anything to him, but she did anyway. "Are, you ok..?" she spoke softly looking & studying him again. He didn't look much like a shinigami in her eyes, due to her not ever going out much, but his captain's outfit said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 pm

" Huh , yeah " Mayuri replied he noticed him analyzing her he began to think ' what is with those flowers , mabey i could get a sample if i act nice. ' Mayuri thought to himself. He sighed. " And you? "
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Looking to him the roses shook lightly as if they were humans & curled behind Kurai acting as if they were trying to hide. "I, guess I'm ok." she said softly looking to the picture that was at her side then back to the water. Afew of the vines's ends were in the water, drinking it to get some energy. She stroaked the side of the roses softly with her index & middle fin ger watching them, & not wanting them to drink too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Baku Park(Open)   A visit to Baku Park(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to Baku Park(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2