Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watching over karakura (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 pm

"I become a lieutenant in a week, they have to get everything prepared before i get promoted.Like I said before, I dont really care. Its just a rank" Ichisake smirked a bit at his response.She leaned back,letting her head relax against the tree trunk.Her golden brown eyes closed as she smiled not even if I managed to show up and embarrass your ass about it? she asked teasingly while laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Hisashi smirked as he thought of Ichisake making a complete ass of herself "It wouldnt be a promotion without you there, I mean, if you were allowed back into soul society." Hisashi looked up into the sky and saw that it was getting late, and jumped down from his tree. "Well its getting late, I should probably get back, my captain can be a real pain." Hisashi clapped his hands, and suddenly a gate appeared int front of him, showing the overview of Soul Society. "Its been real fun." Hisashi almost went through the gate, but stopped before taking the final step. "but before i go." Hisashi went over to Ichisake and kissed her on the cheek quickly, before going back to the gate. "Just a little something to remember me by, If we dont see each other again." Hisashi went through the gate, with a wave and a smirk on his face that Ichisake couldnt see
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Ichisake blushed a bit as he kissed her on the cheek.then due to her nature she smirked as the blush disappeared and she said.trust me I'll find a way....hinamori and I are old friends she'll be happy to cover for me and also... before he turned to leave she reached up and kissed him on the lips.pulling away she laughed a bit.there a little something to remember me by if I get killed or something she gave hisashi a small wave before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Hisashi smiled as Ichisake kissed him on the lips, which caught him by surprise. "Wow, I didnt think that you would do that" Hisashi smirked and turned around. "Just so you know, That means we are dating." Hisashi turned his head and smirked. "So i better not find you with another man."
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"Wow, I didnt think that you would do that Just so you know, That means we are dating."So i better not find you with another man." Ichisake laughed.i did and i can do it again she asked teasingly while adding.what men? you're the only guy that i like in such manner so that won't be a chore, and same goes for you, i'd better not find you with another girl she remarked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Hisashi smirked as he stepped a little forward into the gate. "I cant promise that, since I am a heartthrob. Besides, How are you going to know when you are stuck all the way out here?" Hisashi chuckled a bit. "But in all seriousness, It might be hours since ive known you, but i feel like ive known you forever." Hisashi smiled, as he as never felt like this with any other women before
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I cant promise that, since I am a heartthrob. Besides, How are you going to know when you are stuck all the way out here?"But in all seriousness, It might be hours since ive known you, but i feel like ive known you forever." Ichisake smirked.i'm well informed of what goes on around the seretei i didnt become captain of squad two for nothing you know she said while winking slightly.and maybe thats because in a way you kind of did know me for a long time...its just that we barely talked which was a shame because had i gotten to know you better when i was still in the soul society i would have had a stronger reason to come back..... she said with an honest tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 am

Hisashi looked down with a smirk. "Yeah I guess, but ill try to come visit as much as I can" He noticed that the door to Soul Society was closing and fading away. "Well I better go before the door closes. I can only do this once a day you know." Hisashi smiled and walked into the gate, with one hand in his pocket and one hand waving to her. "Later, Ichigo" Hisashi's laughed echoed through the gate, as he went in.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Ichisake smirked.yeah you better visit me Ryuta.... she then smiled and waved goodbye as he started to walk away. She forwned slightly as he calle her ichigo. His laughter still echoing. Ichisake snickered.whatever.... she said while walking in the opposite direction herself with a smile on her face. I've got a boyfriend now....hmph feels kinda good.. she thought with a happy expression on her face as she shinpoed and disappeared into the night as the wind blew softly.

{exit}

(topic closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching over karakura (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4