Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watching over karakura (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Hisashi smiled as he saw Ichisake's kido coming straight towards him. "getting pretty cocky huh?" Hisashi jumped up to avoid her kido and waved his zanpaktou, making more balls of fire go after Ichisake. His zanpaktou glowed some more, and then he flew some more fire arcs towards Ichisake.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 pm

"getting pretty cocky huh?" Ichisake swung her blade,slicing through the fire balls while releasing her energy blast. blasting through the fire archs.no,no not cocky just need a bit more excitement she charged her blade again and this time stabbing the ground causing an explosion to occur.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Hisashi flew up into the air to avoid the ground attack and stayed there, floating a few feet from where Ichisake was standing and smirking. "If im keeping up with a captain, maybe i should go for a captains spot." Hisashi chuckled. Hisashi then positioned his fire balls in a strategic pattern, surround Ichisake in almost every direction, except for five larger one that floating around him.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 am

"If im keeping up with a captain, maybe i should go for a captains spot." Ichisake smirked as her body started to glow a light silver blue as her spritual pressure spiked up a bit. but she was holding back as usual.Hisashi would have trouble moving and keeping focused.ha ha thats the spirit but lets crank this up a notch...Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō six beams of light hold Hishashi in place unabling him to move at all. Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" Hadō #63. Raikōhō after saying the incantation to add extra power to the kido,A massive wave of yellow energy is fired at hisashi causing an explosion to occur.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 am

Hisashi struggled as he tried to get out of the kido, but was stuck in place. Hisashi then was to get out in a hurry as the yellow beam flew towards him. Suddenly, all the fire balls that surrounded Ichisake were placed in front of Hisashi, almost blocking him from the kido, but the kido got through, but with only half the damage, Hisashi stood there with tattered clothes and the prison that held him dispersed. Hisashi looked at his clothes and sighed. "Oh man, thats my favorite robe." Hisashi took it off, revealing his bare chest. Hisashi smirked. Took a look around." The five larger balls that were around Hisashi were now around Ichisake, forming a pentagon. Hisashi claps his hands and smirks. "Grand Pentagon Blaze" The balls of fire start to glow and grow into pillars of light, then surrounds her from the inside, attacking her with fire from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am

"Oh man, thats my favorite robe." Ichisake snickered as he took his shirt off.yeah.....my bad she saw the fire walls coming at her from all diirections and she sighed.Bakudō # 81. Danku a energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall blocked the attack a bit. she in result recieving half the damage.the barrier was destroyed yet while smoke was still hovering around her she took one look at her clothing and sighed.trying to get me out of my clothes stil? do you have no shame? she asked teasingly as her shinigami uniform was torched at the stomach and back are,her bare skin showing.,her other sleeve burned off as well.Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired"Hado 91 Senjū Kōten Taihō several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where Hiisashi stood. The explosion would be devastating if he couldn't find a way to dodge or block the attack on time.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 am

Hisashi saw the high level kido and smirked. "Well then, i cant block that" Hisashi then disappeared, making the spears miss him and hitting the ground below, making a huge crater. He reappeared behind Ichisake without making a sound with his sword touching her back. "I think thats game over" Hisashi chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 am

As Hisashi pointed his sword at ichisake's back the clone disappeared. It was a left behin image due to ichisake's shunpo. She was the ex captain of squad two after all.yes....I believe the game is over her zanpackuto was pressed against his shoulder blade.she laughed a bit and put her sword away. ah i'll be nice and call it a draw she laughed a bit.nice job though she complimented while adjusting her outfit as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 am

Hisashi looked down and sighed, as he felt Ichisake's sword on his shoulder. He chuckled as she called a draw. "Fine then, but just so you know, I would have won." Hisashi lowered his sword as it went back into its original form and put back into sheathe. He then cracked his neck and arms. "I have to say, that was a good match."
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 am

Ichisake laughed,okay whatever you say..... she teased while streching a bit.yeah that was a good match, hadn't had anybody land a blow on me in years..are you sure you're not a captain Hisashi? she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 am

Hisashi seemed to go back to his usual lazy self as he sat back into his old original branch. He laid his head back and shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Well, I am considered for the open captain spot, but i dont know bankai, so im just going to be promoted to lieutenant in a couple days." Hisashi didnt actually want to be a lieutenant, but arguing with higher ups wasn't part of Hisashi's personality.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 am

Ichisake smirked.that's good......get stronger try to surpass me come back and give me the results she teased while sitting next to him on the branch.heh you should be honored to be promoted it's not an opprotunity for just anyone.. she said with a slight smile.back when I was a seated officer I had to work my ass off to become a captain and when I did let me tell you it wasn't that fun since I Had a shitload of work to do as well as hold responsibility for an entire squad but in the end I was grateful as a captain i got to become one with my squad and I cared about them as the cared about me,as a captain it actually makes the bond stronger with you and your squad same goes for lieutenants.I hope you get the same experience I did she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 am

Hisashi sighed. "But all that paperwork, and not to mention the complaining of others. Asking to do this, and to do that. Captains yelling at me for not doing my job, and yadda yadda yadda." Hisashi smiled. "Im lazy, I know that, but all the work, its so boring. Thats the down side of being a lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 pm

"But all that paperwork, and not to mention the complaining of others. Asking to do this, and to do that. Captains yelling at me for not doing my job, and yadda yadda yadda.Im lazy, I know that, but all the work, its so boring. Thats the down side of being a lieutenant" ichisake smiled a bit.I remember when I was a lieutenant I complained about the same stuff to my captain and he told me that work can be a pain in the ass but working at the best of your ability pays off,it makes people gain your respect which is a hard thing to do. As your duty as a lieutenant and my duty as a captain we must be an example to the squad and pray that they will respect the example we give" heh I didn't get it at first but when I became a captain after he died I understood..... ichisake sighed sadly.I wish I couldve told the dork how right he was.... her smile was sad.I miss my older brother and even though he's gone I still try to follow his example..heh it's alright if you want to call me a dork or laugh I won't blame ya
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Hisashi smirked as he he tried to hold in is laugh. "No, I already think you are a dork, but not for that reason." Hisashi chuckled slightly. "I feel your pain though." He stopped laughing and looked down. "My brother was once a captain too. My two younger brothers and I wanted to be just like him, a kind, but fair person. But when he mysteriously felt, for reasons unknown, we never were the same again. Our personalities changed and tried not to think about him anymore" Hisashi looked up into the sky and smiled. "But the more I tried to forget about him, the more I want to find him, and bring some closure." He then looked at Ichisake and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am

"No, I already think you are a dork, but not for that reason." ichisake punched him in the arm.oh screw you..... she replied while rolling her eyes slightly."I feel your pain though" ichisake looked up to see his expression turn slightly sad."My brother was once a captain too. My two younger brothers and I wanted to be just like him, a kind, but fair person. But when he mysteriously felt, for reasons unknown, we never were the same again. Our personalities changed and tried not to think about him anymore."But the more I tried to forget about him, the more I want to find him, and bring some closure." ichisake nodded once in agreement and a silence fell between them. Deciding to change the subject she laughed a few tims and
asked.how am I a dork?7
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Hisashi shrugged and smirked. "Well you act a little....." Hisashi put his hand on his chin and rubbed it, thinking about what he was going to say to Ichisake, and put it in a nice way. "You seem kind of...." He paused for a minute. ".....goofier than most captains that i hung out with." Hisashi smiled
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Ichisake narrowed her eyes slightly. She looked pissed off for a moment then she laughed.okay so you prefer that I act like a grumpy stiff ass that hates everyone and forces you to act formal? Nah i'd rather not... she said with a smirk.do you dislike the fact that I'm personality wise, better than most of the captains that you hang with? she asked teasingly while adding. maybe instead of being nice I'll make you Call me "Captain Mizuki" from now on and remind you how our powers differ. she said mimicking Toshiro and Byakuya when they talk to their subordinates.Then she sighed.did everyone think she was a freak? The thought made her feel sad and alone all over again.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Hisashi looked at the expression on Ichisake's face and put his hand to his face and rubbed it. "No, No, I didnt mean it like that. I meant that you are funny and actually a cool person." Hisashi gave her a smile. "And your actually kind of cute" He realized what he said and quickly responded. "Not like that though, but like for a captain."
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 pm

"No, No, I didnt mean it like that. I meant that you are funny and actually a cool person And your actually kind of cute....Not like that though, but like for a captain." Ichisake looked up at Hisashi and smirked a bit.Hisashi Ryuta is it just me or where you blushing just a moment ago? she said teasingly while secretly suppressing a blush of her own.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Hisashi's blush came out which turned his whole face as red as the hilt of his zanpaktou. He then quickly turned his face away from her and hid it into a tree. "No..Im just hot is all, its the summer after all." Hisashi still kept his face covered in the branches. Hisashi then smiled, without her noticing. Could i really be having feelings for her...No thats not true, im not the kind of person to be held down like that.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 pm

"No..Im just hot is all, its the summer after all." Ichisake laughed.yeah suuuure she teased while pushing her bangs away from her face. she leaned back against the tree trunk and sighed. you like him don't you? Ichisake's face turned a light pink then went back to normal.shut up Gengetsu its none of your buisness you like him! i'm gonna kill you.... the zanpackuto spirit chuckled inside ichisake's head. the ex captain blushed but it disappeared instantly and she swore that when she gets the chance she is gonna strangle her zanpackuto spirit.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Hisashi;s face slightly dimmed down from his red face into his normal skin color. He tried to figure out a way to think of another topic, something to get his mind off the uncomfortable idea of them being together. "So...uhhhh" Hisashi looked down on Ichisake. "So about how long have you been a captain before, you know, your defection?"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 am

for 670 years..... ichisake replied softly while looking out at the forest trying to keep her mind off of the idea of getting into a relationship. its been eight years that i wasnt in the soul society she answered with a slight smirk.when do you become lieutenant?
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Hisashi put his hands into his pocket and sighed deeply, as if he didnt care if he got to be a lieutenant or not. "I become a lieutenant in a week, they have to get everything prepared before i get promoted." Hisashi shrugged his shoulders. "Like I said before, I dont really care. Its just a rank."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching over karakura (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next