Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 am

Mai Natsumi smiled as she looked down from a high cliff. Karakura was lovely this time of night. The orange streetlights set the streets of Karakura ablaze. Directly below a light the glow would be brightest, the farther away you got, it would fade. It slightly mystefied Mai. Even though she had been in the Human world for countless years. Centuries even, Mai had long lost count. She'd pretty much had watched the civilization of humans rise and fall, seen them advance at amazing paces. It surprised her. Humans were certainly a smart species, she had no idea why everyone took them for granted. And look at the Soul Society. Still in it's same situation, as it hasn't advanced to modern ways. Still traditional, still classic, etc. It annoyed Mai that they didnt even have the things humans had. Television, iPods, hamburgers. She sighed before jumping off of the cliff and hopping from tree to tree. After she got near to central Karakura, she jumped higher and landed in Karakura town center. There were people, buying things, talking. They didn't notice Mai. Didn't even see her. She looked down and sighed. "So this is what it feel like to be invisible." Mai mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Not quite." Urufu's voice had appeared behind Mai, as his body shimmered into view. He wasn't invisible or anything of the like. He merely covered himself in his own black reishi and flitted around in the shadows, invisible to stupid humans but still able to be sensed, heard, etc. It wasn't the best method of hiding, but what worked worked. As the amber lights reflected off of his pale skin, he continued speaking to Mai. "My name is Urufu Tatsumaki." Introducing himself, he flicked the long red hair he possessed out of his eyes. It wasn't a visual problem, just a habit. Flaring his reiatsu lightly to prove that he could indeed, and did see her, he created a bench of black reishi in mid-air with a flick of his dainty wrist. Sitting in it, he found it to be quite comfortable. Then again, it WAS molded specifically for his body.

Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Mai screamed as she heard a voice sound from behind her. Mai quickly whipped around, her hair fluttering in the wind as she turned to face the strange man. Thick, clear tears flowed in two streaks down her cheeks. Mai looked as if she had just been to Hell in back. Her tears stopped quickly when the man introduced himself and were replaced with a bright smile and a wave to the man. "I'm Mai Natsumi." Mai said shyly before walking over to him. Mai's appearence matched her personality. That of a young girl, with an intensely curious look in her flaming red eys and wind blowing through her silvery blue hair. She sat down next to him calmly, wondering how the man had summoned the bench out of nowhere. She looked at him calmly, tilting her head to the side, a weird habit she never learned to fix. She yawned, still gazing into his eyes. "Then what does it feel like......to be invisble?" Mai murmured in a detached, and unusually mature voice. It sounded as if another person was speaking for her. Mai wasn't aware of how her voice sounded, just on what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

The wind began to pick up before the corpse boy answered. His red hair was flipped everywhere. Her scream was quite unexpected, but then again, quite expected. Urufu didn't really know what to think, however, when she greeted him normally before speaking again. Truly invisible? Perhaps he could show her. Raising his hand, a blackness appeared over every streetlight in the vicinity, before it ultimately shattered as he clenched his cold fingers into a tight fist, the soul under his skin controlling it perfectly like a mask or caccoon around itself. For that was what Urufu was. A grand puppet master that even uses himself as a puppet. Flipping the red hair that had fallen into his silver eyes from the wind out of them again, he smiled. Then he disappeared. Reappearing behind her using pure speed, not even basuto, he placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

"Do not be alarmed." His voice penetrated the pure darkness. Not even the moon could penetrate the thick clouds tonight. "...but this is what it's like for no one to see you." Slowly, he hovered around her so he was facing her, even though one wouldn't be able to tell visually due to the emenant darkness. "Do you know what it's like to be left alone the dark?" His voice stopped. He had surpressed his reiatsu down as low as he could, making it virtually gone. Even the best at sensing spiritual pressure would have trouble senseing it. He did not breathe. His blood did not flow. His heart did not beat. In essence, he was perfectly and ultimately gone. Floating around her once more, his reiatsu flared back to life as he touched her once more. "It isn't the best feeling in the world." He told her, before removing his reishi from the light bulbs. Sure, the glass was broken, but most lights still worked. The block was illuminated again by amber light.

The people below continued on as if nothing was happening. A grid black out? No problem. They were used to it. This was Japan. They had a very vast population. Of course they used a lot of power. Blackouts were a natural thing. And of course, this was karakura town. A lot of weird things happened in this area. It was no surprise that something like that had happened.
Urufu... She is useless to our cause. What are you doing? I don't know, Kokushibyou. Just having a little fun, I guess. Urufu responded to his inner demon, whom was a little annoyed that the boy was wasting time. Then again, this was why Kokushibyou had come back from hell. In order to relive the life he had never gotten the chance to have. So he wouldn't complain too much. For now. Just don't waste too much time.. okay? Nodding mentally to the black, reptilian demon, Urufu refocused his attention on Mai.

"Would you care to get something to drink?" He asked politely, figuring he could at least apologize humanely.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 am

Mai's silvery blue hair hit her cheeks softly as the wind rustled the environment around her. She looked at the man, noticing an odd fact about the both of them. Inverted color. He had bright red hair and silvery eyes, while Mai had blueish silver hair and flaming red eyes. Quite an odd thing. Maybe it hinted at their personalities. Mai was weary this, while Tethisrenta was completely anxious around him. "Mai.....there's something odd about this boy.....it isn't good...Be careful...what you say to him. Please Mai? Just be careful for me." Tethisrenta whispered inside her mind in a pleading tone. Mai nodded, bot mentally and physically. Her breath rushed out of her when the sudden black out struck. Tethisrenta gasped. She jumped as the man put her hand on his shoulder, and despite him asking not to be frightened, Mai could not avoid it. Her body shuddered with anxiety and worry. Her lower lip quivered in slight fear. Mai had always been scared of any total darkness, thouhg the feeling she got from being invisble....slightly comforted her. It was unavoidable. Though, unlike before, Mai felt different. The darkness was accompanied with the feeling of....absolutely nothing.

Mai felt nothing...no reiatsu...nothing at all. She licked it. Her expression relaxed into a calm and tranquil look of peace. She began to speak, her voice warm and friendly, like a guiding light. "It's different if your left alone in the dark. I never said.....that I....disliked being a creature invisible to others. You have shown me another feeling....a feeling of darkness. You were the invisble one, while I was the one submerged in darkness. Darkness and invisibilty are two different things. One makes itself known through fear and robbing of the senses, and the other doesn't make itself known at all. Of course, neither is a wonderful feeling. But i'd take invisibilty any day..." Mai mumbled to him, still in the dark. She blinked as the light returned, and gazed at him quietly. She wasn't exactly thrilled with their little experience, but she supposed all he had done was oblige to her request. Mai looked at him solemnly and nodded. "Sure....." Mai said to him, her voice a whisper. Tethisrenta growled. "Mai.......You know he caused that black out.....why do you follow?" Tethisrenta shouted to her. Mai sighed and shrugged as a response.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling slightly, Urufu offered his hand to her. "I myself won't be able to drink anything... but I'm sure you will. Because of my .. uh.. condition I don't really know what place serves anything good. Do you have any preferences. Name the place. Money isn't an issue." He told her, a few spirit threads extending from his body. He wasn't going to rob anyone.. not really. He was just going to make the waiter think he had paid. It was no big deal. He had done it many times before, even though that was before he learned he couldn't taste, digest, etc. Either way.. it wasn't really stealing. He was just showing people that they needed to see the beauty in their world, and if that included removing something from them so they could see that their world was beautiful, then so be it. "I promise nothing bad will come to harm you... If it makes you feel any better, I could turn into a vizard as well." He offered to her, his reiatsu changing briefly to match that of a vizards.

A simple transformation would occur if she said yes, and he would unlock a new set of skills that all vizards used. This included his reiatsu changing to match it. Of course, he wasn't really a vizard. He had no inner hollow nor a true zanpakuto (spirit, etc), but it was close enough. He still felt like one perfectly. "Anything you desire to make you comfortable, name it."

Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Mai watched the trees flutter back and forth, memorized by how the wind moved something so easily. She loved any sort of windy weather. You could feel it your skin and rustle your clothes, tamper with your hair. You could still see it's effects in the physical items. It's damage was a tangible thing, proven by hurricanes and tornados. She turned back to face Urufu offering her hadn to her and smiled brightly with a nod while taking his hand. Despite the earlier events, he didn't seem harmful. The same phrase ran through Mai's mind. Tathisrenta graoned with frustration. "Mai, you must've been quite a handful when you where younger. You seem quite disobiedent. And even though i'm not your superior, you should still listen to me." Tethisrenta said in a tone of annoyance. Mai cut her off with a giggle.

Oh Tethis, you need to relax. The man doesn't seem to be unstable to the point of dangering me. He actually seems quite nice. Tethy." Mai replied to the weary zanpakuto, ending her sentance with a cute giggle that sounded aloud. Mai smiled at him, yet her eyes held a confused glaze. "Condition? Your not gonna die, right? I know humans have lots of conditions. Sorry about saying the conditions thing, just, well, you are human. Ugh.....i'm beginning to sound idiotic again...." Mai said with a self-disappointed sigh.. She stood up as she rubbed one of her eyes. Mai knew she had a terriblr knowledge of human illnesses and diseases. She shook her head and looked at him. "No not really. I rarely leave the Warehouse, so I don't get out often. But I suppose we could just go there." Mai said while pointing at a small fast food restuarant. She quickly whipped her head to the right to look at Urufu. "Mai......." Tethisrenta mumbled in her mind. Mai hushed him and blinked with confusion at Urufu. "How can you turn into a Vizard......but thank you for assuring me that i'll be safe.....I can't ever be too sure around anyone....especially the other night. Some dude grabbed me by my neck...." Mai said with a slight tone of detachment. She looked back at him and smiled again. "Sure, if ya wanna be a Vizard, you can. And don't worry about me, i'm perfectly comfy now that that blank darkness is gone." Mai said with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}   The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scarred Senorita of Karakura {Open}
Page 1 of 1