Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watching over karakura (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

Watching over karakura (open) Empty
PostSubject: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 am

Running through the forest as fast as she can as five hollows with three menos grande following her.the female shinigami was wearing her usual black shinigami uniform with her old sleeveless haori with squad 2 labeled on the back,her over sized zanpackuto strapped to her back (as big as ichigo's). She smirked as the hollows tried to keep up with her. thats right bitch c'mere she muttered while jumping from tree to tree. As she was trapped at a dead end she grinned and unsheathed her massive sword. And she swung it, killing all five of the hollows with one swing. She smirked at the menos that shot ceros at her she disappeared and reappeared behind them. she killed two menos with one swing. She then flash stepped to the head of the menos and stabbed down. Killing it instantly. pulling her sword out she smirked and jumped to the ground.that was easy.... she muttered while putting her sword away.

Dusting her hands off the petite orange haired girl walked through the forest,her golden brown eyes scanning for anymore hollows that would dare to attack humans.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 am

You are not approved, so im voiding this topic.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm

OOC: she is now so this topic is open again
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Hisashi sat on a nearby branch, trying to get away from his duties, as he thought that they were boring. He was supposed to be guarding the prisons, but he thought that sleep would do him better, instead of watching a bunch of criminals that yell a lot, which makes it harder for him to sleep. Hisashi yawned as he sat upright from the branch, as he just woke up. He stretched and yawned some more. "That was a good nap, What time is it?" Hisashi jumped up over the forest to look at the sun still high in the sky. "Oh man, its only like, 2 in the afternoon." Hisashi then sensed a multiple energies, but then one second later, they vanished until only one was left. Hisashi gave an uninterested look and sighed. "Ill go see what it is, or else Captain Hinamori will kill me." Hisashi flash stepped over to the mysterious energy
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Ichisake stopped when a guy tried to follow her and she turned around and smirked.hello seated officer of squad five how's it going? she asked while leaning back against the tree. she didn't have anything else to do so she figured she'd just chat with the stranger. Her golden brown eyes where slightly hidden by her bangs which she brushed away slightly. She yawns quietly while crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Occ: Ichisake you are not fully approved, please keep from posting.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:17 pm

(OOC :finally got approved anyways i think this topic's open now)
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

OOC: Finally I was thinking that you would never get approved haha

IC: Hisashi rubbed his hand on his chin in deep thought, as he stare at the little girl. "Ummm...Do I know you?" Hisashi pointed at her with a blank stare. "You look familiar, but I dont know if i know you or not." Hisashi looked at her hair, as it reminded him of someone. "Oh I know now, You are Ichigo Kurosaki" Hisashi snapped his fingers, but then he died down a bit. "No wait a minute, Ichigo was a dude, and you are a chick." Hisashi rubbed his chin some more
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:51 pm

OOC: gee thanks XD

IC:
":Oh I know now, You are Ichigo Kurosaki No wait a minute, Ichigo was a dude, and you are a chick. " at this Ichisake's head snapped up and her eyes widened slightly as she scowled .what the hell is with you people and calling me after that one human kid?! i don't look that much like him do i? she asked while her cheeks flushed a light pink. her expression a bit disappointed. she then shook her head off it.well whatever....anyways for the record i'm the former captain of squad 2 ichisake Mizuki and you are? she tilted her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Hisashi was still trying to figure out who she was, until she said her name, then he just put his arms behind his head. "Hisashi Ryuta, 3rd seat of Squad 5" Hisashi snapped his fingers. "I think I remember you now, You are the former captain of squad 2 arent you?" Hisashi exclaimed, ignoring everything before her name. "Yeah You are. Then you left for some unexplained reason." Hisashi smiled. "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Ichisake rolled her eyes slightly it finally came to ya didn't it? she muttered under her breath while pointing her finger and him and saying.i didnt leave first off....when i fought in the war i wasnt able to return because i was injured then right after that i discovered i have some complications shit and by the time i was able to walk around again,i figured out that the soul society labeled me dead...regardless i still do my job

Last edited by Ichisake Mizuki on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Hisashi nodded and understood her dilemma. "Not that I care or something, but why dont you just go to the captain commander and talk to her about it. I mean, we have vizards that still keep in contact with Soul Society." Hisashi shrugged his shoulders and acted like he wasnt interested. "Im sure that she will understand."
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Ichisake shrugged,i'm also not really into the idea of joining back in...it'll cause complications for my rank so i figure i should just stay in the world of the living she smirked at him.besides i like the world of the living...its fun here and less rules and shit she leaned back against the tree and ran her fingers through her hair.waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Hisashi shrugged his shoulders. "Ok, Whatever floats your boat" Hisashi said with a blank stare. Hisashi wasn't the one to persuade others to do things, as he felt that people should do what they want, and should follow their own rules. "So what are you going to do they find out that you live here?" Hisashi jumped into a tree and laid in it
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Ichisake shrugged,depends.....if they attack me i'll defend myself...if they dont do anything i wont have to do shit... She sits down on the ground and props her head up with her palm and smirking at him and asking teasingly why? are you worried about me?
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Hisashi crossed his arm and yawned. "Im not worried, just curious is all. I once met another captain. Same squad, but left for a different reason." Hisashi remembers the battle that he had with Samsara, the former former captain of squad 2, and remembered what she did in which made her leave. Hisashi turned back to Mizuki and stared at her with a cold stare. "In case you were wondering, She killed her entire squad"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Ichisake's eyes widened in disbelief.she killed her entire squad??!! That's insane! she isn't fit to be even called a captain! When I was still a captain I fought to defend and aid my squad until I could no longer do it....I may have not returned but I made pretty damn sure that my squad lived in the proccess she scowled slightly. Killing off parts of the squad. It was unimaginable.

Ichisake shook her mind off the thought. she looked at Hisashi for a moment and decided to change the subject.so seated officer...why are you talking to me? Aren't you supposed to be out working or something? she asked with a slight smirk on her lips as she sat up and ran her fingers through her strawberry blond hair that many compared to the human soul reaper ichigo kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Robert was walking threw the woods to clear his mind. He hadn't had much to do and was geting rather bored. He felt strong spirit power a ways away and started walking that way. He didn't bother to hide is spirit power or anything. It's not that he is looking for a fight, he just doen't feel like it. He came to the two shinigami just in time to hear the female shinigami say something about work to the other. Robert didn't say anything as he walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Hisashi shrugged his shoulders in boredom. "I should be, but im a little lazy to do all that boring guarding and paperwork and all that nonsense." Hisashi had no problem calling himself lazy, as he thought that it separated himself from the rest of the shinigami. "I believe that it is my duty to leave all the guarding up to the other shinigami, while i rest up and fight a stronger enemy, If it comes to that." Hisashi looked at Ichisake, with interest in his eyes, but then closed his eyes and laid back into the tree. He suddenly heard someone walk towards them, waking him up a bit." Hisashi peeked out of the tree and stared at the newcomer. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Ichisake laughed slightly as ge called himself lazy. Her laugh was nice and not mocking. She then sighed,aren't we all lazy at times? she gave him a teasing grin and a slight wink. Ichisake then caught his eyes spark with slight interest and for some reason face turned a light rose pink at his glance but it disappeared instantly. She then felt another spiritual pressure come from behind the tree and she said.hello stranger how's it going?
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 am

Robert heard the words the two said. One was the normal shinigami thing that he had come to expect with them demanding your name, even though this isn't there world. The other was very much not normal, with a hint of borderline being nice. Strange from a shinigami, but she doesn't know what I am yet. Normaly people avoid him once they learn that he is a bount. He desided to ignore the lazy looking, and as far as he can tell ruder one, and spoke to the woman shinigami. "I'm doing fine, if that was what you ment by your question. Mind if I ask you the same thing, Miss....?" He held out the s in the last word. It was his way of asking someone something and there name at the sametime. He normaly only did this with women.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Hisashi could tell that this person was trying to ignore him, but he wasnt the one to cause trouble between anyone, as he left that to others, while he just sits there quietly and only jumps in when needed. Hisashi sensed this person energy level and was higher than a average person, but he couldn't tell what he was. Hisashi smirked in the trees. "A better question would be, What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm

tch....he's the leader of the bounts.....cant you tell? Ichisake asked Hisashi with a slight smirk. his spiritual pressure was strong yet it wasnt overwhelming not even a little bit, if anything his kind of matched hers. it didnt matter to her though. She yawned slightly. and i'm doing fine as well...may i ask....what your buisness is here?
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Hisashi nodded a little. Hisashi heard about the legends of the bounts, about how they were extinct long before the battle of Karakura Town, and the last one was defeated by Ichigo, but Hisashi was a little surprised by the comment that Ichisake made. "Ive never met a bount before, as i thought that they were extinct." Hisashi laid his head back, waiting for the leader of the bounts to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Ichisake laughed slightly,i used to think that too until now... she relaxes back against the tree and closes her eyes.its been awhile since she got to relax. it would be disappointing if it had to end. She felt the temperature drop a little as the sun started to go down. she didnt mind. she liked the sunset. and she opened her eyes slightly to watch it. her golden brown eyes flickering with the colors of the suns warm rays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching over karakura (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next