Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watching over karakura (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Robert listened to the two talk about him. It was clear that one was just lazy and the other had some power to her. In a respons to the though of them being all dead, Robert desided to start with that. "Well, as you can planly see, we are here. As for my buisness, well frankly it doesn't consurn ether of you." He said. There was no feeling in the words, just facts that he knew. Why he was there had nothing to do with them, and it wasn't for them to know.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Hisashi smirked, which turned into a slight chuckle. "Its funny, Im kinda of getting annoyed, by the cool and calm demeanor of yours." Hisashi jumped out of the tree and crossed his arms. "The fact that you won't tell us, means that you are obviously hiding something." Hisashi itched his hand towards his sword, still looking at the bount. "As of what I heard, The bounts years ago tried to take over soul society." Hisashi chuckled. "I mean, who isn't trying to?" Hisashi still stare ]d at the leader, hoping he would do something. "So, Now do you want to tell us?"

Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 am

Ichisake grabbed Hisashi's hand in a flash to stop him from reaching for his sword. Ichisake gave him that now is not the time for this look.Ichisake allowed him to speak though because honestly she was going to ask the same thing. But she didn't want to sparka fight. not just yet. Ichisake looked over at the bount and waited to see how he would react while releasing Hisashi's hand to avoid embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:49 am

OOC: Ill just pretend that he suddenly disappered if thats ok with you

IC: Hisashi was confused on how the bount just approached them out of nowhere, then suddenly vanished without a trace. He laughed on how Ichisake tried to hold him back, and looked at her with a grin. "Im glad that you tried to hold me back, but you should have let me take him out. He knows something." Hisashi went back into his tree and laid his head back
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 am

Ichisake saw the bount disappear and relaxed. She smirked a bit at Hisashi's response.heh true but who knows he could have been stronger than we thought. she leaned back against a tree and sighed, running her fingers through her hair.and may I ask why are you glad that I tried to hold you back? she asked while tilting her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Hisashi looked at her with a slight grin and shrugged his shoulders. "Because He would have seen my power, which only a few have ever seen." Hisashi wasnt the one to fight at first glance, but something about that bount made him feel uneasy, like he had something off about him. But he didnt really pay attention to this as he smiled at Ichisake. "Why did you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm

why? Are your abilities a health hazard? she asks jokingly while yawning softly.I just asked out of curiousity she said with a slight smile before sitting up straight.well since that guy is gone what do you wanna do? the former captain asked with a slight smirk as her arms crossed over her chest as she waited for the seated officer's response.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Hisashi shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know and I dont care." Hisashi laid in the tree to think about what they were going to do, and then picked up his head and turned to Ichisake. "What about a fight, just training of course" Hisashi smirked at her, wondering what her response was going to be. Despite his lazy attitude, Hisashi liked to fight, more like he liked to brag about fighting, as he like to show his power to opponents he has never fought yet
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Ichisake Looked at Hisahi. Her lips forming into a mischievous grin. She put a hand on the hilt of her zanpackuto and snickered.Sure...I haven't had a good training session in a while Ichisake unsheathed Gengetsu from it's sheath. The sound of metal scarping against leather echoed through the forest. She took a fighting stance. She loved to fight. It tested her strength against others.her golden brown eyes narrowed slightly.make your move Hisashi She said with a grin on her face. She wanted to know how powerful this seated officer was.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Hisashi smiled as he crossed his arms still up in the tree. "Ok, then, Let us begin" Hisashi suddenly disappered, leaving a echoed laugh. He then reappeared from a nearby with his sword already unsheathed. "Just because im a 3rd seat, doesnt me im a weakling." Hisashi said as he did a downward slash above Ichisake's head.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:12 pm

ichisake smiled I know you're not weak.... she said slowly while swinging her blade upwards deflecting his attack.she then pushed at her blade forcing his blade away from her own.quickly putting her blade back in it's sheath. She disappeared and reappeared on his outstreched blade before he could shake her offse aimed a quick jab to his wrist. Causing temporary paralyzation in the area causing his sword to clatter out of his hand. Ichisake then smirked and said.bakudo #1 Sai! she swung her finger sideways. As she said this, his arms would suddenly pin themselves behind his back. But because of his spiritual pressure it would only last for a a few minutes or more.she grabbed his shoulder and quickly pulled herself forward. Kneeing him hard in the gut,taking an uppercut to his chin,then a swift roundhouse kick to the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:27 pm

After that last roundhouse kick to the face, Hisashi was flown into a tree, but quickly recovered. He wiped the blood off of his face and smirked. "Okay wasnt expecting that combo, but from now on, im on my guard." Hisashi flash stepped over to his sword and pointed it at Ichisake. "Lucky for you, physical combat is not my forte." Hisashi disappeared into the trees. "But luckily, Kido is a thing im good at." Suddenly a red ball of energy appears at different directions of Ichisake
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Ichisake winced slightly as he crashed into the tree. But her concerned expression disappeared instantly as she saw he was okay. Hado 31 shakkaho' a red blast ofnred energy countered Hisashi's kido attack and caused a slight explosion. Blasting ichisake a few feet back but she flipped over and landed back on her feet. Blalanced again. She smiled.impressive. she disappeared and reappeared behind him.bakudo #4 hinawa! bright yellow strings of light bonded Hisashi. Pinning his arms with his zanpakuto to his side. She then kicked him in the stomach. Forcing him to fall over. She then reappeared above him. One foot on top of his stomach and the other on the ground. Her arms where crossed and she gave him a teasing grin.had enough? she asked in a joking tone. Knowing he wouldn't give up that easily.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Hisashi smirked as he took one to the stomach, but barely felt anything. Hisashi had spent an entire year training with his grandfather, training every part of his body to peak physical condition. "Haha not a chance" Hisashi broke the chains easily, and jumped back into the tree, disguising himself within the branches. Hisashi stared at Ichisake as he thought to himself "I can see why she's a captain, but now i think i figured out her style." Hisashi jumped out of the tree and smiled. "Bakudo 30: Shitotsu Sansen" A triangular prison flies towards Ichisake, precent her from moving. "Hadou 32: Ōkasen" A yellow arc flies towards her
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Ichisake smiled as she heard Hisashi chant a kido spell. Whipping out her zanpackuto. She slashed at both attacks, breaking down it's spiritual particles and absorbing it into her zanpackuto.Her blade started to glow a dark blue and ichisake smiled.strike Gengetsu! Ichisake slashed her sword down. A blast of energy destroyed the tree and it would force hisashi to jump from his hiding spot. Ichisake resheathed her blade and smiled.She appeared above his head and both her hands grabbed on to his shouldrs. Flipping herself over,she then released Hisashi causing him to fall down hard on the ground as she landed back on her feet.she laughed a bit.are you still alive? She taunted him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 am

As Hisashi was brought to the ground by Ichisake, he immediately dashed towards her as soon as he hit the ground, with his zanpaktou in one hand and his other hand faced towards her with his palm out. "Hadou 58, Tenran" A small tornado came out of his palm and towards her. "Hadou 63, Soren Sokatsui" A large blast of energy came out of his palm and mixed with the small tornado, making it fly even faster than it was going before. Hisashi then flash stepped to the side of Ichisake and Put his palm out. "Bakudo 9, Geki" A red light appears over Ichisake's person, preventing her from moving
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:17 am

Ichisake felt herself unable to move and her eyes widened at the incoming attack.This is gonna hurt like a bitch.... as the blast connected,ichisake was blasted 300 feet back and crashed into a tree. Ichisake's captains haori was torn,and the shoulder and arm part of her shinigami uniform was burned off. ichisake was bruised a bit and had had a few burns on her arm but it wasntbad. Ichisake snickered lightly.finally you managed to get me... she muttered. She suddenly reappeared behind him.bakudo #9 geki the kido spell held hisashi in place and she said.hado 63 soren sokatsui, hado 31 shakkaho the powerful blue blast mixed with the red blast of energy and formed into one blast.being hit point blank it would surely kill him. Because of this ichisake kicked him sideways, making the weak side of the blast hit his back. Sending hisashi fly through the forest and crash through a tree and land roughly on the ground. Ichisake then appeared in front of the crater that her kido spell created.that's what you get for nearly tearing my clothes off perv she teased with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Hisashi landed on the ground and skid a few feet before coming to a complete stop, with a smirk on his face after Ichisake's remark. Hisashi wiped the blood that was on his mouth and stood up. "Oh no, You figured out my plan" Hisashi teased back. Hisashi held out his zanpaktou beside him. "Well i guess there's no point in continuing like this." Hisashi's energy level went way up, making a fiery aura around him. "Ignite, Kouken Gyougu" Hisashi's blade splits into three blades all connected at the hilt. Then a gauntlet forms over his hand. "Let the real fight begin." Hisashi smirked, as he held his blade in the air. "Will o Wisp" the blade started to produce little fireballs the spread throughout the area. "Truth to the wise, It would be a good thing to touch these." Hisashi smirked at Ichisake.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Ichisake Snickered as she readied her zanpakuto.you're Into forced strip? Well that's unperfessional she joked while allowing her blade to absorb the reiatsu in the air, turning her blade a dark blue.and good it's about time things got serious "truth to the wise it wouldn't be a good thing to touch these." tch that's what he said she teased while waiting for Hisashi to attack.

(OOC: do you control the element itself or do you use your spiritual energy to create the flames?)
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 am

OOC: I control the element

IC: Hisashi smirked and stood still for a while, carefully placing his fire balls around the field with his zanpaktou. Suddenly the whole forest was covered in the fireballs, one behind every tree and in every open area. "Ok Im ready" Hisashi swiped the air with his sword, signaling a single ball of fire to attack Ichisake.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 am

(OOC: shit i'm kinda screwed Now XD)

ichisake slashed through the fire ball with her zanpackuto but since it was the actual element she couldn't absorb it. Which gave him the upper hand. She then slashed down releasing the spiritual energy into another blast coming straight at Hisashi. While her sword recharging with another blast.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Hisashi quickly used his gauntlet to block the incoming attack, pushing him a few feet away from his original position. Hisashi looked at his gauntlet and saw that it was slightly scratched, and he sighed. "Now look what you did, this is my baby" Hisashi smirked and saw that Ichisake was getting ready to charge another blast. "Oh no you dont" Hisashi waved his zanpaktou, signaling for another fireball to come and hit her
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"Now look what you did, this is my baby" as the fire ball was aimed at her she said,hado 4 byakurai! lightning blasted the fire ball to nothing then she pointed at Hisashi.hado 33 sokatsui! a blast of blue energy shot right at Hisashi ichisake then appeared behind him and released the energy that was charged in her blade. the kido spell attacking him from the front while her zanpackuto blast attacked his back.Honey i think i killed your kid she teased.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Hisashi thought quickly as to what he was going to do. He immediately switched his zanpaktou into his other hand and blocked the kido with his gauntlet, and battled the blast with his zanpaktou. "Haha, come on Captain" Hisashi smirked. As the kido dissapated, his zanpaktou started to glow orange, and appeared to be on fire. Hisashi yelled as a fire arc pushed back Ichisake's blast and towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 pm

"Haha, come on Captain" Ichisake absorbed the blast and shot it right back..c'mon pretty boy get serious already! she complained jokingly while recharging her blade as she ran at him. Hado 63 soren sokatsui
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching over karakura (open)   Watching over karakura (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching over karakura (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next