Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)

Go down 
+11
Hayami Rentai
Darque
Urufu
Locura Ash
Yokkyu Fuman
Ichimaru Gin
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Kiku Hotaru
Sanba
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kurokon Shikyo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 am

As the cero from Gin was fired, it shoot foreward insteed of hitting Ichigo. A immense strong spiritual power that only could belong to one of the race leaders who had unleased their full powers could be felt nearby. Yuuri was standing in midair, her white feather wings being spread fully out. There was blood dripping slightly from her right shoulder, but it was a minor wound so it would heal fast. She was holding Ichigo by the shoulder, having used shunpo to get him out of the way from the attack. "Tsk...you really are were all the things are happening, arent you kid?", she said to Ichigo, removing her hand from his shoulder. "I will assist you as soon as i can, Kurosaki Ichigo..i will take care of Stark and Lilinette..".

Using Shunpo yet again, she appeared around 40 feet away from the two espada`s, narrowing her eyes at them. She noticed a busty female espada with brown skin, long brown hair and a 6th tattoed onto her thight, who had passed out due to her own reaitsu. Yuuri raised her blade towards Stark and Lilinette. "I will not fight you unless its needed...i am aware of who you both are...i do not intend in killing innocent once...either hand over your swords or you will be captured and charged for attacking the soul soceity....killing you would be boring, dont you agree?".Yuuri was aware of Gin being there, but she knew he was focused on fighting Ichigo, and she would be focused on fighting the two espada...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 am

ooc:
dellapero wrote:
Dellapero sent a quick horizontal slash at the Commander's neck, but stopped mid-slash when he heard the sound of a blast being fired off. This was bad, he only had, at most half a second. Whether the blast was powerful or weak, it mattered not, he didn't feel like taking that chance. As fast as his abilities allowed, and jumped to the left, while focusing his reishi into the legs and feet to temporarily enhance speed. If he could dodge this successfully, then not only would he avoid damage, but the blast would go at the Commander, potentially causing a friendly-fire affect.

As Dellapero was moving to the right from his jump, the blast partially hit the edge of his left-shoulder, blasting through the skin and scorching the bone, but luckily evading the majority of the damage while the remainder of the blast was still headed for the Captain Commander.
how are you still alive yuuri? you ignored the attack, which was sent by hentai as dell was right infront of you and barely dodged, you didnt even move.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 am

Occ: *sighs* next time try to read my post fully through, i clearly wrote at the end of the last paragraph how she dodged.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:54 am

nevermind this

Last edited by Reikou Yuuri on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramma spelling)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 pm

As Ichigo's attacks curved together to hit where Gin was standing, he suddenly disappeared, the red cresents flying into the distance, crashing into the gound. The next few moments seemed to happen so quickly, he had no time to respond. Gin had appeared behind him, tapping his shoulder. How the hell did he move so fast? Ichigo thought as he turned his head slightly, feeling the power of his ceros. There was no way that he would be able to dodge it, a point blank range he could not move fast enough to totally avoid damage.

At the moment he thought the ceros would hit, a crushing reiatsu could be felt all around, thickening the air all around them. The next thing he knew he had been pulled away from Gin and his attack, his ceros firing uselessly into the distance. His dark eyes looked over at his savior, the Captain Commander. Her Reiatsu was so strong, making Ichigo's vision blurry at it's outer edges. He listened as she spoke to him, smiling under his partially broken mask. "Yah, you know me. Can't resist a good fight." he stated simply, turning his attention back to Gin. He keps his yellow eyes locked on Gin, still adressing the Captain Commander. "I'll try to finish off Gin then." He said before she dissapeared to go take care of the others

Bringing Zangetsu forward, he put both hands on the hilt, taking a deep breath. His red and black reiatsu exploded around him, shooting up into the sky, even parting the clouds above. Enforcing his speed with Reiatsu, he dashed forwards towards Gin at light speed, his reitasu still spinning and whisping around his black robes. As he moved towards his enemy, he fired off a Getsuga Tensho, intentionally firing it slower then his current pace. As the atatck bellowed towards Gin, so did Ichigo, following close behind it. Just as the attack was about to hit, Ichigo jumped, doing a flip over where Gin was standing, aiming another getsuga at Gin from above while he was upside down in the flip, a third and final one fired as he spun around to face Gin. He planned the attacks to they would all hit at the same time, leaving little to no opportunity for Gin to escape. All three attacks had been fired off in less then a second, each being fully charged due to his bankai, and mask release.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:24 am

oh now your stoopng so low as to edit my own posts? very well i can play this as well ._.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 am

OOC: stop with the spamming ryo -.-

IC: Ichimaru felt the immense spiritual pressure, he knew who it was just by the feeling he could gasp out of it, there was a slight increase in Ichimaru`s spiritual pressure as well, shaking the ground below even more than before, Ichimaru did not raise an eye brown at Yuuri, only stared at her and Ichigo, a small smirk curved across his lips behind his still fully merged mask, she was in her bankai... perfect now Stark could go all out against her, now what will you do Stark?, he thought for himself while he returned back to reality Ichigo had already released his first getsuga tensho... this was kinda bad he had no time to enchant a kido let alone dodge the attack, so he would have to go on the defense for a brief moment, he held a tight grip to his Zanpakto, he charged it with his grey reishi, he wanted to try something, he sent his bankai shooting at the first getsuga tensho piercing it he then enchanted more reishi to it attaching it into Ichigo`s getsuga tensho and pulled it around towards Ichigo letting all the 3 getsuga tensho slip past him rather than connecting with him and flowing towards Ichigo instead though the attack was so powerful it still burned a bit of Ichimaru`s sleeve and his arm, the attack was sucessful as Ichimaru had hoped not only directing Ichigo`s own attack against him but also bringing his bankai down at him from above with great force and speed....

Stark grabbed Amata so she would not fall to the ground below, he handed her to Lilinette withouth a second thought who also seemed to stand out the immense spiritual pressure fairly well, Stark stared at the busty female captain, reading by the intense reishi and her bankai it was fairly evident that she was not just any captain, but the captain commander Lilinette stand back... lilinette nodded and appeared down on the ground putting Amata down on the hard ground below...

"I will not fight you unless its needed...i am aware of who you both are...i do not intend in killing innocent once...either hand over your swords or you will be captured and charged for attacking the soul soceity....killing you would be boring, don`t you agree?"

Before Stark could reply the beast behind him started to move slightly as its eye fell on Yuuri, a black cero started to charge from its only eye, flying at supersonic speeds towards the captain commander, Stark simply stared at her with his bored eyes halfway open, he kept both of his hands down not in his pockets, but held against his waist, he pulled up his left arm to reach for his Zanpakto A pity... i was just going to ask the same thing, would you leave if i told you to? he doubted it would work, it rareley happened, and just what was it with these ridiculously strong people, why was he always targeted? because he was strong? he sighed again, if only i could be weak...

Another white haired captain appeared about 20 feet between Stark and Yuuri, he absorbed the attack and tossed it back where it had come from, towards the beast, Ukitake gazed at the beast with an almost disgusted look on his face, the cero connected and hit but hardly did any damage to the beast seemingly only making it angrier... it growled, louder this time, Ukitake dissapeared again sending his zanpakto at the gigantic beast now actually making a hit and cutting its eye, after a few more moments the beast itself had died, Ukitake decided to keep a distance to Yuuri and Stark since he had no desire to get involved. When Yuuri was in her bankai, besides it would be unfair if it would be two against one. Stark reconized the captain simply by raising his eye brown, Lilinette too knew him all too well...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 am

A small smile appeard accros Yuuri`s lips as Stark responded. "I`m afriad i dont want to leave..you see the soul soceity is my home...and as a the captain commander, its my duty, along with my captains, to protect it and the shinigami..let me ask you the same...if i came and wanted to kill Lilinette and your sixth espada friend down there...would you leave if i just asked you to?". Yuuri had heard about Stark and Lilinette from Shunsui and Ukitake around a month after the battle. They had given the basic facts about their fighting style and how their realease worked, so Yuuri`s main plan was to keep the two of them seperated...and if that failed, she would just have to do as the vaizard Kurosaki Ichigo and fight with her heart`s flame.

"..Excuse me for a moment..". Using shunpo, she appeard next to Ukitake. Yuuri was gonna make it brief since her being in her bankai would affect even him at close range. She grabbed a hold of his neck and connected her lips with his for a few seconds. "..Are you following me, neh?", she spoke in a unsual gentel tone. "...I know you want to help me in fighting him...but right now i need you for something else..". She pointed her zanpaktou towards Lilinette and smiled slightly. "Your familiar with her aren`t you?...Captain of the 13st division, Jushiro Ukitake, i command you to prevent the espada known as Lilinette to come near the espada Stark...do not interfear with mine or Kurosaki Ichigo`s battle unless i command you two...this is a direct order, do not fail me..". Befor he had a chance to responce, she used shunpo yet again and appeard around 40 feet in front of Stark.

"Ah i must almost have forgotten....when people first meet eachother their introduce themselfs right? I`m Reikou Yuuri, how about you?". She raised ehr zanpaktou towards him, her eyes narrowing on his drawn sword. Yuuri knew that Ukitake easily could handle Lilinette, and the sixth espada would`t wake up befor her preassure dissapeard, so there was no risk of her waking up to aid Lilinette. Ichigo was strong, and he had fought Gin befor, meaning he could handle himself..for now at least. This meant Yuuri could focus all her attention on her own opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Ichigo swore under his breath as Gin deflected his own attack back at him. He had just enough time to slip through two of the dark cresents as they spun by him, only getting a small burn from one as it passed by. Bringing Zangetsu up and charging it with reiatsu at the same time, his blade collided with Gin's falling bankai, having to put both hands on his sword to prevent the attack from hitting. His feet dug into the ground upon impact, the force plummeting him into the ground. Slashing Zangetsu quickly, he pushed Gin's blade aside, dashing to the right as the long steel fell the rest of the way to the ground, exploding upon impact with the dirt.

Knowing that Gin was able to extend and contract his blade increadably quickly, he knew he only had a fraction of a second to take advantage of the opening his attack caused. Close range defense would be nearly impossible for him with such a long sword, so Ichigo appeared infront of him using shunpo, charging Zangetsu. In the same instance, Ichigo fired a getsuga tenshou. Not waiting to see if the attack hit or not, he enforced his blade with reiatsu, making three precision attacks at Gin's body. One slashed downwards across the chest, the next sideways across the stomach, the third and final diagonal slashed aimed for Gin's mask. Of course by this point Gin's blade could have easily been retracted, and his attacks parried, but he hoped that the reiatsu enforced blows would deal some sort of significant damage.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Kurokon looked around... this was not what he wanted, this was chaos, he was only to kill the cowardly and arrogant... but these people were innocent... he finally saw this. He turned away from the battles and opened a garganta, walking through, to the human world. He had enough of this meaningless violence.

~Kurokon has left the war~
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Ukitake followed everything around him unfold, every fight sparkle up it was terrible what war caused to coutless of people, he watched Ichigo fight Ichimaru who stood up against Ichigo fairly well if not over powering him now and then, but he knew better than to worry about Ichigo he was strong and so was Yuuri, in fact she was so strong in her bankai it made himself stutter and unable to speech, and by now that he had been affected by her spiritual pressure in her bankai it was enough to put pressure on him, altrough he did hardly show it.

But when Reikou decided to close up to him so suddenly he was on the brink of falling to his knees before him but was able to stand tall still, the kiss however came totally by suprise, he did not think it was appropiate yet there was a slight feeling that made his cheeks turn red, he for a few seconds tried to get rid of those emotions, what was she thinking? thought he had to admit he was sort of been missing her... so he would not allow himself to look dissapointed but gave just a simple nod to her... Ukitake lifted his gaze at the Green haired female, he noticed that kurokon had left now just what would they be up to next? he kept his guard up at all times, he decided to take Lilinette a bit more seriously this time since it was an order and second because he had lost last time, not to Lilinette but to a suprise attack. Even so he could never fight a child let alone a girl on the battle field! call it a weakness or a sense of judgement, or simply human instincts, it was a part of him weather you like it or not, he would still allow himself to keep the girl away from stark, he knew their battle style their weakness... and most of all what they where capable off...

OOC: ill post as Ichimaru next in a separate post.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Stark stared at the captain commander, letting his left arm rest on his unsheathed zanpakto I see he listened to her with the usual bored attitude, he responded What makes you think i care for the likes of her? are you saying your going to finish her first? he meant off course amata that he was pointing out, letting his orb fall down on her for a brief second, he noticed that the two white haired captains where more than just friends? this could prove as an advantage to them, but they where keeping an eye out for both of them he would have to distract them somehow, he would have to go into his resureccion if he was going to win this woman and even then perhaps it would not be as simple as he would hope. When she returned Stark stared at her as she apologised for not making an introduction, well at least she had the etiquette that so many others lacked Coyote Stark, nice to meet you just as he was done introducing himself his Reitsu sparked out as it became visible like a blue pillar towering the sky in its height and trembling power, oh how much stark would have hoped that they could have met in a more happy scenery.

Lilinette stared boredly as Stark shot out a visible stream of reishi, she then looked at Ukitake who was sitting on top of a building seemingly meditating he was being seated between her and the fight futher away from them, as lilinette had tried to make the captain reckless by making him shy or frustrated about his captain friend over there she ended up being the frustrated one as Ukitake accepted their relationship and neither was shy to speak about it (at least to lilinette) the conversation had started fairly quietly but as Ukitake had recommended that she would stay out of trouble and go home to play with her friends or something Lilinette`s rage started to boil up to the point where she could no longer hold herself as she pulled her blade out of her broken horn and started to slash at Ukitake violently, while yelling at him Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka!!! Ukitake however blocked every strike simply by pulling his Zanpakto across him and holding it up with both of his arms while still being seated, there was a slight sweatdrop running down his cheek while he stared at Lilinette, had she not learned anything? Then Ukitake stood up sliding his Zanpakto to the side allowing Lilinette to lose her balance as he grabbed her Zanpakto while she fell off the roof, he stabbed the sword into the roof, she got even more frustrated as she tried to takle the captain and get her Zanpakto back Ukitake simply evaded every time, she then started to cry, every time she fell to the ground down below she cried harder buaaaaah I will kill you!!! That`s the spirit!!! Ukitake said smiling kindly to the female arrancar who by now was letting her tears flow out of her eyes like a river, she continued to try but failed every time... come`on you can do it!

Ichimaru`s burned arm was healing and soon if not for the burned cloth it would have appeared as if he had never gotten hurt to begin with, the first degree burn marks where gone, in a matter of seconds, Ichimaru gave a devilish grin when he realized what Ichigo was up to, he easily managed to retract his blade and prepare for yet another attack, he quickly lowered his blade yet held onto it with his both hands, preparing a technique Butō Renjin Gin kept extending and subsequently contracting Kamishini no Yari, as observed within the technique Butō, multiple times in rapid succession. Due to Ichimaru being so close to Ichigo he had no time to dodge the attack Ichigo sent at him and vice versa however due to his attack it greatly weakened getsuga tensho by shooting more holes into it than the swiss cheese, almost wiping out the entire attack, the attack due to being weakened split in two and was tossed into two diffrent directions before Ichimaru, while it had penetrated Ichigo`s getsuga tensho blinding him futher of his attack and blocking every blow that Ichigo had sent towards him because he directed the blade at him and shot out the barrage before he could land a second strike after the getsuga tensho, Ichimaru was still standing only receiving a small amount of the getsuga on his mask making it a bit darker where it had hit but withouth no cracks in sight... As soon as he was done with the attack used sonido appearing about 20 feet away from ichigo, he looked up at Ichigo with along with his mask. Im suprised, i was not able to fully block the attack...His Vizard tone spoke out as his mask hanged across his face. The truth was he never intended to kill Ichigo only to make him stronger, however he had to look as "reliable" as possible otherwise people might truly suspect his actions both Allies and Enemies alike.

[Butō: Renjin (舞踏連刃, Dance (Step) Serial Blade): This ability repeats the action of extending and subsequently contracting Kamishini no Yari, as observed within the technique Butō, multiple times in rapid succession. The entirety of this process is completed in a mere moment, resulting in the individual steps involved in this technique becoming virtually indistinguishable from each other, generating an apparent mass of numerous blades that leaves little opportunity for the intended victim to evade successfully.]
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:08 am

"Stark huh? Well Stark-san, thats a nice name", the white haired woman said with a smile, not being the least bit affected by his burst in reaitsu. "As i said befor, i dont intend to kill the innocent once...your busty friend down there is a new espada from what i know, and she hasen`t attacked any shinigami, accoding to my reports...and well..i dont see the two of you as guilty of comminting a crime...since i can see and hear you much rather would want to sleep than fight me, i can only asume that someone convinced you..". She lifted her zanpaktou and held it towards were Gin and Ichigo was fighting. "Tell me Stark-san, what did Gin say to you in order for you to take part in this battle?..". By looking at Yuuri`s eyes, he could see that she wasen`t gussing and had figured out that the sminking former captain was the source of them comming here.

Yuuri let out a light sigh and rubbed her forehead with her free hand. "He`s always so troublesome...i bet he did all this just for his own amusment, he`s always had a liking for playing with other`s emotions and setting up things for his liking..". YUuri had laid her head back and watched the sky slightly as she spoke her words out loud, even through it sounded more like thoughts. "Oh well...". Yuri took a figthing stance and held her zanpaktou up in front of herself. The air began to get even thicker, which would most likely be felt even by ichigo. "I`ll promise you that you can sleep all you want after this...but its up to yourself if you want it to be the enternal sleep, or just a long afternoon nap".

Reaitsu sparked from her zanpaktou, meaning she was charging up her reaitsu. "..Flamming Angel". White flames engulfed her beautiful feather wings, but oddly enough the feathers wasen`t burning and she wasen`t harmed by it. The ground down below cracked slightly, and the air around her instantly began to heat up.

Name:Flaimming Angel
Effect:White flames will engulf her "angel wings". She can use them to dive down towards her enemies and burn them.
Duration and or Cooldown: Flaimming eagle can be used over a period of 10 postes. But it mainly depends on how much reitsu she has left.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 am

Darque was thinking this wasn't for him too many powerful peole here this was really getting bad for him thinking survival would be the best thing to do. He started looking around this Ichigo Kurosaki was stronger with his vizard powers and their was Ichimaru Gin a former follower of Aizen. Then finally the captain commander who come in the picture the guy felt a bit annoyed this wasn't going to go well for him, Darque was doing this all wrong. He really thought about his options at that moment he could help the Soul society which would lead to his death or hide his powers completely so nobody could find him. Darque had the perfect opportunity of what he could work on right now something that could benefit himself.

"I won't be harming anybody in the Soul society but my true goal is Las Noches and burning everything it stands for....I know what to do now but my survival here is the most important" He said quietly. "Hmph, I might as well let the Soul society handle their own affairs while I handle mine"

Darque dissapears from the battle in just a few seconds the former espada was planning something else.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 am

Ichimaru presumed the attack made a hit, and expected Ichigo to have gotten a fatal blow, nobody had ever survived that attack at such a close range, but Ichigo was something else he was sure, he was wounded but still...

He gazed at Yuuri and Stark they really where just going to stare at each other all day? well they sureley seemed to have stalled some time, kurokon had left not entireley as he had planned, he would have to make a few changes in his plans, once again a detour to the human world, he would have to locate Kurokon fast...

As Stark`s reishi stabilized, Ichimaru yelled to Stark You can all go home now cuz im leavin he snapped his fingers and opened an omnious garganta...

He continued Oh and about Halibel i lied, i have no idea where she could be Stark did not look suprised, while Lilinette was getting annoyed at the captain (she ignored Ichimaru) Lilinette we are pulling back... Stark did not make a gesture and yet a Garganta opened in the thin air as he yawned, Lilinette quickly appeared by her side holding onto amata who was still unconsious and she asked a few annoying questions which Stark tried to ignore. He waved at the captain commander non-chalantly Gomen Taichou-san im not in a mood to fight anymore... they slowly left trough the garganta. Ichimaru gazed at Yuuri. Sorry i gotta run.... it seems like you got your own business to deal with though... His smile widened slightly as he stared at her bankai, his mask crumbling away into a million pieces...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3