Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)

Go down 
+6
Kenshiro
Kurai+
Tomix
Koori Yuki
Raphael
Dellapero+
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) Empty
PostSubject: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Infront of the gates linking rukon and the Seireitei, a blood-red line tore through the fabric of time and space and split open into a rather massiv dimensional rift as large as a Menos Grande. From this rift the spiritual pressure of thousands of hollows flowed out rapidly filling the entire soul society with the spiritual pressure. From this rift firstly walked out the strongest of Hueco Mundo, the espada leader, Dellapero Katsui. He was wearing his normal attire of a black jacket with a grey shirt beneath it and black pants with a grey seal over his right-arm from finger to shoulder. Dellapero's skin was tan and his hair was black and partially spiked downward. His eyes glowed black with the feeling of revenge coursing through his being. It was finally time to pay the shinigami back for the hollows they had killed back in the living world and teach them what it is like to live their life being hunted every day.

Directly behind the original garganta, five more Menos-sized dimensiona rifts split open as the pressure of even more hollows filled the area. After Dellapero's subordinates for the southern assault came from the garganta, Zilo his fraccione, and Nnoitorra, the fifth espada, thousands of hollows of all classes from the most basic to adjuhace began to run out of the dimensional rifts and fill the area behind Dellapero and his two subordinates. He could sense all reiatsus in the area to know who would be thr first to arrive to his location. As the last hollow, which was of Vasto Lordes class exited the rifts, the red dimensional portals would close instantly. By now the other three forces should have had their hollows deployed as well. Dellapero spoke to Zilo and Nnoitorra in his normal overly-calm tone before he did the next phase of his plan. "You two ready?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am

While the battles carried throughout the seireitei, the shinigami were not prepared for the assault and they were certainly not prepared for the arrival of their next guest. A single thick and menacing black line streaked across the ground in a cracking pattern, the Garganta opened wide and in the void of its gaping black mouth stood a lone figure dressed not like that of an espada but he appeared to look like a wanderer.
Raphael took one step out of the Garganta and his tan skin was met with the warm sunlight as his purple eyes surveyed the area below, it seemed that the proud leader of the espada was up against some strong opponents but in truth they were nothing.

Raphael sonid’d to the leaders location and was acting rather different from his usual depressed self “I’m not really big on wars but….I think I help out in this one.” he said calmly as he looked at the opposition with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Dellapero glanced over at the ex-espada hwo had just arrived at the scene. Judging from the man;s power, he assumed he was of an ex-rank of atleast two. Deciding to accept the arrancar's aid, as he needed as much help as he could get, Dellapero nodded his head as to indicate acceptance of the offer.
Dellapero opened his mouth and began to speak to the ex-espada who had decided to join his ranks in his normal, overly-calm, and focused tone of voice. "You can be in charge of the assault of this area..I have..more important things to attend to...The hollows are yours to command...for now, anyway." With that said, Dellapero looked to the north-east. A large amount of spiritual energy came from that direction, so he assumed the main battle was occuring around that general area. He even sensed who he presumed to be the Captain Commander.
Dellapero used his masterful skill in sonido to vanish in a instant showing no sign of himself being at his previous position. There was no sound from it, no wind, nothing. From then on, Dellapero would continue to sonido to the eastern parts of Seireitei to the largest collection of people. The time for the real fight was about to begin. Dellapero just couldn't wait to tear those shinigami apart bit by bit for the years of time they had killed his hollow minions. As he was almost at the eastern area, Dellapero glanced at his right-arm that was covered in the grey sealing material that concealed the majority of his power. It had been 200 years since he had the seal made.The reason he made it was not really because of him wanting to seal his power, but to cover the scars marking his entire right-arm.
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:56 am

Raphael looked down at the poor unfortunate soul reapers that had arrived to defend the southern portion of the seireitei and let out a sigh as he heard Dellapero’s words.
Soon Dellapero left and Raphael stood in front of a vast group of various classes Hollows, he looked back to them and then down to the group below “get them” he said with very little enthusiasm to the hollows as pointed a finger at the shinigami below.

With that said the hollows roared as one and charged the shinigami while Raphael looked on as the two sides engaged in battle “so boring…I finally decide to fight and I have no one to have any fun with”
Raphael had many things on his mind now and he was now already plotting out his next moves even without the arrival of an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:51 am

The closer she got to the Southern Gate the heavier the reiatsu became, though one signature seemed to be moving away from where she was headed - someone very powerful was heading her way, probably to go towards where the Captain Commander was headingg. Diverging from her path so as to not run in to who she could only assume was the head of the espada - judging from the reiatsu - she could only hope those behind her did the same.

Arriving at the scene, she lightly stepped out of her shunpo and surveyed the scene critically for two seconds before walking forward. It would appear as though there were a lot of lesser hollow - and a few not so lesser hollow - but she didn't care about them at the moment; she was looking for the main player of the scene. Yuki saw that there were a few shinigami already fighting the hollow, so she was safe in the knowledge that they weren't just running rampant. Suddenly she felt what she had been searching for and cautiously moved towards the arrancar who she felt, and he felt strong.

"You made a mistake coming here today arrancar." It sickened her that he was upset about having no 'fun' out of attacking the shinigami, and while he seemed strong, she herself was considered as an extremely strong captain, and so she felt she could take him on - and she also had back-up right on her tail.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 am

Tomix ran at full speed down the south, following Yuki's signiture. The extreme energy, who Tomix believed was the Espada leader, was going a diffrent way, he avoided it.
I will come after you next..after I make sure Yuki's safe.

Arriving, Tomix stood some way behind Yuki, as to not alert her to his presence. Shinigami were combating a rather large hoarde of Hollows. And above them stood an Arrancar, whose powers towered above the rest.

Tomix walked forward, yelling to the Arrancar.
"You...I reconise you! You're the former Cero Espada! 0...Fitting. It's how many days you have left in your life!"
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 am

Jumping out of one of the garganta's that a hollow came out of from the world of the living to the seretei. A female superhuma. Weilding two silver crosses that where attached to the skin of her arms,preventing from anyone to disarm her. She flipped out and slashed the hollow in two. Causing it to scream in pain and die. The female had long brown hair tied back in a single braid,Blood red eyes,and pale skin. She was wearing a black tang top,baggy camofloge pants,black combat boots and fingerless gloves. Her usual outfit when she fought in battle. Kurai looked around the seretei and frowned at the espada's and the hollows. Seeing one arrancar defend a shinigami kurai smiled. Lovers. She thought to herself. She would have to make sure that they knew she was helping them.Kurai looked at the hollows and smiled. She ran at the attacking menos that where ready to fire their ceros. She expertly climbed up a few hollows,slashing as she did so then swung her cross sideways,cutting a menos grande in half. The hollows all screamed as their blood boiled and melted. She smiled slightly. She continued her work silently and swifty. Due to her petite size. No one would see her but they would notice the decreasing number of hollows a she attacked them. One menos that came from behind the captain was struck down by her.Kurai gave a slight smile to the couple before disappearing back into a crowd of hollows. Slashing and hacking each and everyone without getting tired.

(OOC: hope it's okay if I participate :p)
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:04 pm

For someone that had been around for as long as Raphael he was sure impatient and if it wasn’t for the arrival of a shinigami captain, a former espada, and what felt like the spiritual pressure of a human, Raphael would have reduced the southern part of the seireitei to ashes.

At first Raphael ignored the words of both the captain and the former espada and just watched the human make quick work of the lesser hollows, then looking down towards Tomix Raphael finally spoke “I would watch what you say, for you know not of what I am capable of.” Raphael then shot a glance at the captain “you should have brought more back up. Going against someone as strong as me with only yourself, a reject arrancar, and a human is a bad idea.”

Now though Raphael was done speaking and although he had been awaiting the arrival of some opponents, he did not make the first move, instead he simply sat still in the air and waited for his enemies to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

As Kenshiro follows his Captain into the Southern gate, he can feel the intense reiatsu from the distance. He can immediately judege their reiatsu as high-ranked Arrancars. He wasn't in worry since he kept a lot of surprises inside his sleeves to use during worries in battle. As he can feel, one strong reiatsu is leaving the area where they are heading so there is only one strong reiatsu left. He thought that it would be easier for them to fight with just a single strong opponent. While using shunpo to go to the desired location, Kenshiro can see some Shinigami fighting hollows in a distance. He can see that some of them can't make it anymore so he change his direction and went into the shinigami. One tall shinigami was wounded by one of the Menos with a rank between 6th and 5th so he used shunpo and immediately killed the Menos. He brought the shinigami in a safe place and other shinigami he saved from a being injured. Kenshiro faced at his back and saw the hollows getting closer to them so Kenshiro made up his mind. He grab his Zanpakuto from his sheath and pointed to the hollows. "Punish... Kirizora.." he whispered while his Zanpakuto scattered into countless white blade fragments. After doing it, he shaped the blade fragments into a glowing angel knight with dual blades, larger than a shinigami and with yellow burning eyes. "Amatenshi.." he whispered which seems to be the name of the technique. The Menos came nearer to them, the injured shinigami were very nervous while Kenshiro was preparing for another move. A condensed ball of white spiritual energy is gathered into the chest of the angel knight like charging Cero or Shahako. Kenshiro then again whispered "Shifotaihou.." a blast of white spiritual energy was released killing every hollow infront of the angel knight. It was one of Kenshiro's strongest attack during Shikai, the Shifotaihou which is twice powerful compared to the Espada's Gran Rey Cero. After killing all hollows in the area, Kenshiro headed into the Southern gate by riding his angel knight in a very high speed. He can see the former Espada which seems to be his Captain's friend not a very long distance from him. He can remember what his Captain asked to the former Espada which is not to follow but he was a hard-headed one. From a distance, he can sense a weaker reiatsu which seems to be equal for a human. At last, he arrived. He can see his Captain from a distance so he thought of a greetings to the Espada. Kenshiro jumped out of his angel knight and dropped it into the only Arrancar. If the angel knight would successfully hit the Arrancar, it would crush him even with a strong piled-up Hierro. A great explosion occured, Kenshiro was never sure if the Arrancar avoided the powerful landing strike. He just shunpoed beside Tomix and said with a mature voice "You're a hard-headed one.."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:01 am

Tomix snarled at the Arrancar.
"You think I'm some kid Arrancar? My name is Tomix Drakeson, Former Espada #8!" He said this with a dertemind look in his eyes. He the muttered two simple words:
"Fly, Giruvargan"
Purple reaitsu surrounded Tomix, engufing him. When it vanished, Tomix stood covered in purple armour. A helmet held back his hair, a large feather plume on it. Dark purple armor covered his body, and some of his legs. The back of the armour had slits, allowing two large dark purple wings form from his body.
Tomix grinned at Yuki's vice-captain.
"I'm not hard-headed. I'm here to protect the person I care about the most."
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 am

Raphael wasn’t impressed by the opponents in front of him and now this group of three had become four as Raphael could sense the spiritual pressure of a nearby vice captain. There was no movement and Raphael kept his gaze on the opponents below him and before anyone knew what was going on, a giant explosion happened where Raphael was standing, what the shinigami may have not known was that the object that was hit was not Raphael but rather an after image left behind from his sonido.

As Tomix had turned around to speak to the vice captain Raphael appeared on the ground to the left of the group “it’s rude to attack like that you know.” Raphael then noticed Tomix was already in his resurrection “jumping the gun I see….you entered your resurrection awfully early don’t you think?” Raphael asked sarcastically, but it was a good question after all their were four of them and only one Raphael not to mention he had yet to even attack. Nonetheless Raphael once again remained still and paid close attention to his opponents and their placement around him.

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai+

Kurai+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 am

“you should have brought more back up. Going against someone as strong as me with only yourself, a reject arrancar, and a human is a bad idea.” Kurai haulted.for a breif second anger filled her crimson eyes.she was tired of being known as weak just because she was a human.for 400 years she had been underestimated about her abilities because of her weak reiatsu.Kurai looked up and threw a glare straight at the arrancar that had thrown the comment and she smirked. ohhhh okay, so you think that just because I'm a human I can't do any damage hmm? she thought bitterly while snickering quietly.since her reiatsu was weaker than the others,they could easily mask hers with their own,making them assume that she wasnt even there. Kurai slashed a menos in the foot causing it to fall over,right towards where the espada stood.as smoke and dust clouded them,she then sliced at the ground 50 feet around them.the earth underneath the espada started to melt away.they would then find themselves stuck in a 1,000 foot deep hole.as she was working the menos charged ceros where she stood.as they took aim at her. She stood near the edge.when they fired kurai jumped out of the way and slipped past them.letting the ceros blast into the hole where the espada stood.Kurai smiled as she continued killing hollows as If nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:58 am

[So.. the angel knight's landing successfully hit you since you ignored it..]

After dropping the angel knight on the Arrancar, a great explosion of spiritual energy occured, a cloud of smoke appeared, the impact shattered the ground and some of its portions has been destroyed. The angel knight scattered back into countless blade fragments going back to its sealed state. "I'm not hard-headed. I'm here to protect the person I care about the most." Tomix stated. Kenshiro stood silence and was very for him since his Captain showed no trust or any care to the Arrancar. As the cloud of smoke cleared, Kenshiro saw the arrancar with bones crushed and with several injuries but it seems to be that he's still alive. After seeing him exhausting just to survive the pain, Kenshiro saw Tomix releasing his Ressurecion which seems to be too early. The human rampaged and destroyed the Menos near the Arrancar. Kenshiro just remained calm staring at the damage which didn't affect him.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 am

(OOC: Sorry for not posting, I've been away Very Happy This is kind of just a catch up post ^^)

Yuki kept her gaze on the arrancar, despite the fact that Tomix had followed her - even though she had told him not to - and also the fact that a human was there fighting the hollows. However, though her face remained impassive, hiding her thoughts, she couldn't help but feel for the first time that she may be out of her depth - she was engaged in a battle with the ex-zero espada! You are a captain - it is your duty to fight and protect Soul Society; it is your duty to die fighting if it was to come down to it.

Her resolve strengthened a little more when Kenshiro arrived - she had known he would get there soon, but the extra back up was definitely appreciated. Especially since he started with an attack. Her eyes glanced over at Tomix as he released, and while she thought it may have been a little too early, it was best not to take any chances with such a strong opponent; he did the right thing.

As the attack from her lieutenant exploded she remained still while the two males watched the destruction; she did not feel at all confident that it had injured him all too greatly - it hit him, there was no doubt about that, but she knew it would take something a lot tougher to beat him. The only thing she could do was to wait for him to present himself, and then initiate the attack from there - something she should have done to start off with.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:20 am

Tomix's face curled into a smile.
"Well...well...well. What's the point in fighting weaker to start with. Besides -I'm not even in my strongest form!"
There a a flash of blue light. Toix reached down, and transmuted the stone ground into a second sword, which he weilded with his free hand.
"I always waited for this day...The day I could have my revenge on those who killed my sister..I just hope I don't go to far, and get taken over again"
Tomix flew into the air, and yelled:
"Infinity Cero!"
A purple Cero flew towards the Ex-Espada. Even before the Cero had hit, he jumped down to the ground, preparing to use Alchemy in case of counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Raphael seemed to just look at the two males in front of him he paid little attention to the human and merely jumped backwards away from the area he was standing on when he noticed the had began to melt away. This worked to an advantage for Raphael for a brief moment at the explosion caused by the cero fired into the pit caused a slight smoke screen, and then Raphael’s attention shifted to Tomix who he knew was going to go all out.

As the cero came down towards Raphael a portal opened in front of him and absorbed the cero and a few split seconds later another portal opened up next to the vice captain and the cero fired by Tomix was fired out of the portal at the vice captain.

After this was done Raphael reached down to his belt and pulled out a small metal poll, he placed his thumb near the top and flicked up causing the poll to turn into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 am

After seeing the Former Cero Espada being in pain with several injuries but survived, he asked the injured Arrancar with a very calm and mature voice. "With that kind of damage.... you could still move ?". His scarf was dancing in the wind while his Captain and the former Espada, Tomix was near him. Then he continued "It takes one heavy attack to injure you greatly.. as expected from a former (Privaron) Espada. But it seems that your not as powerful as the current Espadas. All shinigami knows that you lose some of your power after losing your rank. That is the reason why a young shinigami like me doesn't feel any grudge on pointing a sword on you.." Kenshiro said with piercing eyes and serious accent while watching at the exhausting Espada. Tomix, right after Kenshiro's speech, he drawn a sword from the ground. In his hypotesis, it was reconstructing of spirit element particles to create new products. Tomix then flew at the air and yelled something "Infinity Cero!". A different type of cero was released from him which made the battlefield covered by a cloud of smoke. They didn't seen anything but it was obvious that the spiritual energy that Tomix fired had gone like a manner of being drained. For a few seconds, Kenshiro felt Tomix's spiritual power presence near him like it has been transferred. The Cero that Tomix fired was directed to Kenshiro. But before the Cero may hit him, Kenshiro performed a Shunpo technique from his previous Division, "Utsusemi". For an observer, it looks that Kenshiro was hit by the Cero but it was just an afterimage. Kenshiro just used the extreme movement speed to move into the Arrancar's back for his next attack. While in Utsusemi, he was charging reiatsu into his sealed Zanpakuto to make it sharper and harder. Then Kenshiro appeared near the Arrancar's back and swung his sword with such a force. A white cutting wave of heavy reiatsu erupted from the blade and began to rush. The wave will cut anything who stands in its path even through Espada's Hierro.
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 am

Raphael listened to the naive vice captains words *injured? Apparently he hasn’t gotten a good look at me. And last I check I did not state rather I was demoted or simply left of my own will. How sad* he thought as he sensed a raising spiritual pressure from behind “simple” he mumbled as he Sonído’d away from the shinigami before the wave of Reiatsu could even touch him.

“for being a vice captain you seem to make a lot of assumptions. Perhaps you should know that I am not a privaron espada.” Raphael raised a single finger to the air and ran it across forming a white line of cero in the air that shattered once it had formed and then the shards shot at the vice captain like a bunch of razor sharp bullets.

“I left the espada long ago. You should know that I am well over two million years old and a power such as yours is nothing compared to mine.” he said arrogantly as he turned to see a few hallows fighting some shinigami near him, he raised a hand an four balas fired out and destroyed the hollows. Raphael then turned his attention back to the group he was facing to see their reaction, though this was not done as a demonstration of power but rather as a show that he wasn’t truly there to kill his opponents. Raphael had a secret set of goals that he was looking to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 am

Tomix watched in obvious irritation as his attack was redirected. He landed next to Yuki's vice-captain, and watched the fomer-Cero Espada with intrest.
Now...he is a good oponent... The Humonculli aspect of Tomix was in his head again.
"Shut up" Tomix whispered.

"You think I activated too early... I'm not even at my strongest at the moment. As you might not know, I am a scientist, and I have preformed experiments, including on myself. I am no longer completly Arrancar. I am part Arrancar...and part Humonculas."
Tomix wasn't going to activate his form yet.

Placing his hands on the stone gound, stone blocks began to straighten, forming spears. Tomix's sonido was incredibly fast, so he seemed to vanish. All seven of the spears vanished, and were hurled at incredible speeds at the former-Espada, and he would need to be quick to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 am

OOC: is it my turn or my captain's turn ? xD
Back to top Go down
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 pm

OOC:
Okay guys now im gonna enter the topic and were gonna do this professionally. Starting with a posting order.

Me
Kurai+
Koori Yuki
Kenshiro
Raphael
Tomix

You will follow this posting order a post out of turn is instantly voided no matter what the post says. When it is your turn to post you have 48 hours to post. If you do not post within 48 hours of the last post your turn will be skipped and we will move on to the next person. If you do not think you can make the 48 hour deadline you need to post an absense telling us to wait or pm me or koori telling us to wait. Or skip your turn if you prefer.

If you have any objections to what i just posted then please pm me or call in an admin cause all im doing is enforcing the posting order that tomic and raphael have skipped over multiple times. Im just keeping this fair guys.

IC:
Baraggan slowly stepped out of the gargantua. Standing among the hollows he looked around befor floating upwards towards the other one named raphael. As former ruler of HM befor the espada were put into place Baraggan knew all the arrancar. Every last one of them. "Whats takeing you so damn long?" He asked aloud. Baraggan was quietly observering the fighting going on below takeing careful notes of what everyone was doing and of what appered to have happened so far. Noteing stone spears enter his precene Baraggan didnt even flinch he simply placed a hand on side of one and shoved it out of the way. Looking to the shinigmai and then the other arrancar he spoke again. "Tomix if its alright with you im going to have a conversation with someone who is still loyal to Hueco Mundo. Please do your best as not to interupt you traitor. You will be delt with shortly." The spears had been to easy to deal with. Things that entered into a certin range of him slowed in time almost to the point of the matirx stlye. Looking around once more to take note of a few things Baraggan looked at the captin. "Miss, I dont know your name nor do i care however ill make you a deal. Ill let you fight my freind Raphael here without interferance. In exchange you let me have a fight with tomix without interferance."

OOC: BTW I am approved so Koori if you get a chance can i get my color? Im espada number 3 since the last one shot himself in the face with a cero.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC: I would just like to state that even though you are approved, you CANNOT suddenly state a posting order. That right is reserved to Admins/Mods. Which I am an Admin. I will allow the posting order, but do not suddenly impose a posting order.
Secondly, you can't just put a 48 Hour rule down without an Admin or Mod saying so.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 am

OOC: what the hell is going on this topic ?????
Back to top Go down
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 am

OOC: Tomix didnt do his damn job by enforceing a posting order now hes upset i did it for him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:28 pm

ooc: enough, both of you, tomix you should have posted one earlier, and it helps the topic out, majeh next time just ask, this could cause a pointless arguement and seperation between friends, and all for what? nothing x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next