Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)

Go down 
+6
Kenshiro
Kurai+
Tomix
Koori Yuki
Raphael
Dellapero+
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:42 am

OOC: so, is this the final posting order ?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Baraggan Luisenbarn wrote:
OOC: BTW I am approved so Koori if you get a chance can i get my color? Im espada number 3 since the last one shot himself in the face with a cero.

Wait O.o, I killed the 3rd Espada :l
Back to top Go down
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am

Hexaile wrote:
Hexaile looked around and observed the entire area as Alastar asked him a question. "Alastar, take down the strongest opponent first. The weak ones shall fall into the mercy that you will not grant them." He used his Pesquisa to find the best opponents. "Alastar and Amata, take on whoever you wanna take on. Don't get in my way." He said with an emotionless and carefree voice. He had his hands in his pockets as usual, showing no sign of interest in anybody. He sighed and took out his hands out of his pocket as he kept looking around. He appeared ten feet behind Blade using his Sonido as he pointed his finger at his neck "Cero." and fired a golden colored Cero.

Huh i guess your right my bad when i quickly glanced at this post as i saw was "he pointed his finger at his neck "Cero." and fired a golden colored Cero" It looked like he shot his own head off my bad blade. BTW kenshiro watch that clock man its been over 48 hours so kurai is skipped and in around 11 hours koori will be skipped as well then your turn Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:06 am

OOC: Yuki's turn won't be skipped. She said she won't be very active this week, so we can't skip her turn.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am

Shes had a week to post... Can we skip her now?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 pm

(I'm honestly suggesting we quit this war all together. No one is active enough. Half the other fighters haven't even logged in.)
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Or i could get on barraggan and say i open a gargantu and send everyone flying through it to the human world. Those that didnt post would be sent out of the topic safely and the rest of us could resume...
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 am

But what if I didn't want to fight you?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 am

then youd go through the gargantua and hide in the human world....

and then i would proceded to destroy SS....
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Yes,but Sarah has already said to Dell that you're not allowed to destroy SS, since that would lose a large amount of the fourm.
Back to top Go down
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 pm

OOC: Enough of this shit

IC: Baraggan opend a gargantua in the path of everyone in the topic. Unless they moved they would be taken through the gargantua to the human world and left.

OOC: 1 week if you dont post in that time dodgeing the gargantua you go through it and the topic can move on without you.
Back to top Go down
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 pm

its been rougly two weeks everyone in this topic just got thiers asses thrown to the human world

IC: Barragan sighed as the hollows marched on the soul socitey he exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)   Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to end all wars (South Redone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2