Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)

Go down 
+18
Ichimaru Gin
Ikkaku Madarame
Dellapero+
Makoto
Sanba
Siren Cancao
Jūshirō Ukitake
Mai Natsumi
Soifon
Amata Kuromo
Kurokon Shikyo
Reikou Yuuri
Mr. Bobo
Maxwell Winchester
Katsu Goto
Solomon Black
Yammy Riyalgo
Kiyoshi Muerte
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Muerte

Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) Empty
PostSubject: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 pm

So, the destruction of one race by the forces of another race is just about to begun. In front of the gates that linked the rukon and the Seireitei, a blood-red line tore through the fabric of time and space, tearing open a massive dimension rift large enough for a Menos Grand, to go through. It was from the rift that the spiritual pressure of thousands of hollows poured out rapidly filling the East area of Soul Society. From this rift the former primera espada Kiyoshi, slowly stepped out. A trench coat, shirt, pants and shoes all in which was black, covered his slender figure. His long raven hair came to his center back and was in a war-braid style. Kiyoshi’s skin was pale, as if he never ventured out into the sun, though that was far from the truth. Fasten on his back was Naturia, a six foot long dual edge pole-arm.

Light grey orbs flickered across the area, scanning for any signs of those who opposed them. Though he preferred not to get involved with war, since he found it was somewhat pointless. He was requested by Dellapero to return and help extract destruction on this race. So the time has come for this war to get underway, with each side believing they are superior and can win.

He looked to his right, as a garganta open and out came his teammates, Yammy, Dokatsu Oda, and Solomon. That latter thought it would be cool to ride on the Vasto Lordes, who also came out with them. More portals began to open as hollows of all classes from the basic adjuhace began to pour out, like an endless stream. As the last portal closed he looks at his comrades “Are you ready for this?” He said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 pm

*Yammy stepped out of the large garganta, leading the pack of espada that was to attack the Soul Society. As the light shown on his body, he was wearing his old espada outfit. All white, except the sleeves were now torn off. Looking upon the vast army of hollow that their leader, Dellapero, had put together, Yammy grinned. This was finally his opportunity at revenge. He slowly eased to Kiyoshi's side as he exhaled. "Hehehe so it begins..." He now had to play the waiting game, the others had to join before the attack was sprung.*

(OOC: Short post, whatever)
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Solomon stoon on the shoulders of the lordes as it walked through the portal. Wearing a short black leather vest with fur lacing. Underneath that is a low collar white tee shirt, half tucked in to a pair of black jeans that look slightly to long for Solomon. With a bland dark grey belt. With heavy set black leather boots.
Since his goal was doen he went to get a beter view as he jumped high into the air. Landing on the head of a Menos Grande. He observed the place as he suddenly began to laugh like a maniac. " This is going to be so much fun! " He said with a inhuman grin that was bigger than it should be.

He raised his arms as every shadow that would not hit any of his own men in the east part of Seireitei shot our ten foot spikes impaling all it could. Then retracting and he summoned forth forty shadow clones to reak havoc. Each clone unkillable by physical means.

He removed Arco from his back and pointed at the city. " Kill my pets! Kill them all! " He screamed as every hollow that heard him began attacking and destroying everything in sight. The Menos grande he stood on firing off a Cero.

Last edited by Solomon Black on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsu Goto

Katsu Goto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Silence; only the faintest of sound could be heard by Katsu's acute ears. Imprinting the soft trickle of a petite stream running behind his closed eyes and the sound of the frail breeze swaying the rustling trees around the open field he sat in. Suddenly, the chirp of hunger chicks flourish the silence surrounding Katsu. Opening his eyes, he inhaled the slowly burning pale cigarette hanging between his lips. As a burst of sudden spiritual pressure blasted from the East Gate of the Soul Society. Masses of hollows erupted from the large garganta which opened from the East. Their for special privileges, Katsu was enraged that his duties were to be prolonged by these scum of creatures called Arrancars. He took a puff of his cigarette, blew the smoke and observed it with purposeless acuteness. The amorphous whips trailed lively throughout the air, diffusing and thinning out of existence. His eyes were half opened in a sheepish manner, yet his stale glare into oblivion signified his mind searching for answers. In a single strong breeze, Katsu's ill-placed cigarette suddenly lifting into the vast sky.

(Sighing)"I guess that's it then? It's decided, today begins my path to achieving greater power. As a Former Shinigami I cannot sit by any longer, my only hesitation is forcing you out of this world. I wish there was an easier way to do this."

Katsu's thumb pressed tightly on the hilt of his Zanpaktou, lifting from the depths of it sheath. Placing within his lap, his hand gently touch the engraved steel of his blade. His half opened eyes once again folded close into darkness, concentrating. The feeling of his reiatsu seeping into his blade, absorbing it like a sponge. Katu's eyes cringed, he could feel the hollows presence grabbing a hold to his reiatsu. It was only a matter of reeling the line in, however in this case they wanted out just as badly as Katsu did. The sudden rush of reiatsu retracting back into his body; a sensation describe by the tingling of the skin. Katsu's concentrated eyes began to loosen, a massive reiatsu was released from his blade. Opening his eyes, the sound of screams drowned out the silence.

Crushing the minuscule hollows which choose to bother him on this of all days. Using Shunpo, Katsu traveled to the far off east corner of the Seireitei, coming to a stop he visualized the three Arrancars who stood before him. "Leave now or DIE, you may strike me now but your fate will only be sealed."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Though the day seemed peaceful as a calm breeze swept through Soul Society, things would not stay that way. Since Maxwell’s return to soul society he had basically done what he pleased and wasn’t told otherwise, he walked through the streets of the seireitei with a smile on his face that soon turned to a look of shear terror as he witnessed the opening of a Garganta high in the sky.

Without any further warning a spiritual pressure filled the air that made Maxwell grinned his teeth, it was the feeling of an espada class arrancar followed by the sight of many hollows ranging in rank and power and soon two more espada class arrancar joined the sight. Maxwell looked up unsure of what to do, he watched the espada closely and noticed one of the arrancar raise his hands up, rather than waiting to see the end result Maxwell flash stepped to the roof of a building and looked down as the shadows down below took the form of the espada in the air.

*just what the hell is going on here? And how did no one see this coming?* Maxwell thought to himself as he soon found himself fighting off a group of five low class hollows “this isn’t good.” he said as he took a swing with reina mimica and cut one of the hollows in half. The hollows wouldn’t be a problem but Maxwell would have to think of a way to deal with the shadow clones of the espada. *thank god at least one is here so far*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Hollows were everywhere. The attacks were something. Taking out buildings left and right. then, fire shot out smashing into a lot of the hollow's faces. The hollows were weak as hell and died Laughing could be heard from two people. Mr. Bobo, and Ring Master his doll. He had just came from the west and has been a some time after the arranars and the others showed up As the bount and doll walked more to the arrancars he laughed more. "Well Ring master, who will we go after?" He asked. Ring master looked at all that was there. Then seeing the big one with torn sleaves (Yammy) "That one." He said pointing to the big guy. Mr Bobo laughed more smiling showing his sharp teeth. "Howdy do fatty." The bount said. He called him fat because the guy was big. Sure it was by showing power but to his eyes he was nothing cool or great about it.

Mr. Bobo took slow steps at the arrancar and was now standing right in front of him smiling big. "Let's have a good time now. Don't be boring. Oh! Where are my manors. My name is Mr. Bobo." The clown said. He looked at the guy and then the doll looked at him. "I'm Ring Master." He said. The doll then gave the arrancar the finger. "I don't like you. Bye bye." He said and his hands started to charge. Fire was flying all around his hands and he smiled big. He then started to walk back and was behind Mr. Bobo. "He's yours for now." He said. Mr. Bobo nodded his head.

Mr. Bobo put his arms over his chest and blades shot out from his sleaves. "Don't be a pussy." He said and then took off his clown suit. He tossed it to the side and hit a building. The building wall then was crushed by the weight of his suit. He now had a battle suit on and was smiling more. His eyes wanted blood. He wanted to feel this arrancars flesh between his teeth. He laughed more and was behind the arrancar. He swung his leg back to the arrancar's neck. With the power and speed behind it the attack would be hard to miss. If the attack was to hit, then he would smash into the ground.

Mr. Bobo was not over yet. He went to push both of the arrancar's shoulders so he would fall down and slam into the ground harder. He laughed more. He wanted to have a good time. If this man was boring, Mr. Bobo just might have to bitch slap this guy. He then was in front of him with his other leg swinging into his gut to send him flying into the air and could crack a few ribs of the arrancars. He laughed more as his doll waited for his time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 am

"its about time you attacked...we have been waiting", a female voice said. In a instant, a female standing 5.8 with long white hair, blue eyes and pale skin appeard in between the two rouge captains, and the 3 espadas. She was wearing a sleeve-less shinigami uniform and flat wodden sandels. Her zanpaktou was hanging from its holster in a darkblue ribbon she had tied her waist. Finaly, she was wearing a white captain haori with the first division kanji and symbol, meaning she was current captain commander, Reikou Yuuri.

"..Katsu, maxwell...i can asume you will aid me in this battle?", she said as she looked at them both, her eyes being determinded and some-sort of earger, through they could see she was wise enough not to take the 3 espadas lightly. The alarm had begun, and it ran through the entire soul soceity. Yuuri held out her hand and a hell butterfly landed onto it. "This is a urgent message from Reikou Yuuri...All captains and liuetnants, the espadas has begun their attack, return immedialtly to the seireitei, and aid us in battle..everyone below vice captain rank, evacuka as much water and euipment you can and gather at point 3..if you run into the espada leader, inform me immedialtly and flee, do not try to take him down youself, i repeat, DO NOT attempt to take him down by yourself...". The hellbutterfly took off from her hand and split into serval others, that began to fly in every direction, tracking down the liuetnants and captains to give them the message.

"..I can sence by your reaitsu that you are a bount...if you wish to aid us in the battle, then do so..if you are gonna aid the espada, we wont hold back in killing you..". Yuuri held out her zanpaktou in front of herself, the tip pointing towards the 3 espadas. "...If you attack the soul soceity...the home of light...it is my duty as the captain commander to protect it...". The held the handle closer to her lips and bit her lip slightly. ".:Show them the light, Seihoshi!". A large amount of spiritual preassure was realzed from her, causing the building within a radius of 30 feet to either be destroyed or damaged heavly due to the constant shockwaves of reaitsu that was realized. A white light engulfed Yuuri for a moment, befor fading complety, through her skin seemened to be shinning a little. Her zanpaktou had grown around a half foot longer, and had changed form into a saber-alike sword, through it was more straight that curvy. The hilt was darkblue, while the gaunlet had turned into the shape of a star. The blade itself seemened to be shinning, and the shockwaves caused Yuuri`s hair and haori to wave around her.

Yuuri knew it might seemened abit daring to unleash her shikai so fast, but she didn`t want the entire Aizen thing repeated again...she only hoped that the shinigami had heard her message...and that the espada wase`t stronger than the once befor them.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:14 am

ooc: id just like to point out that all the assualts are happening at once... how are you two, yuuri, and mr bobo in both at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 am

OOC: I left the topic so i'm no longer at that place
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 am

occ i never posted at the other place?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 am

So the battle of Good vs Evil has begun. Though through history Good tends to win out on evil, so it seems evil was already against the way. Though times change and people change, so maybe this time will be different? Kiyoshi doubt it the only thing he knew was..... His eyes looks at Yammy and Solomon “Yall are crazy, you do know that right?” Kiyoshi said with a joking manner. Dark orbs(referring to his eyes) would fall on Solomon as he made the spikes out of shadows”Hopefully you are skilled with those.” Was all he said. The man could use shadows which was interesting and could play into Kiyoshi Affinity.

It was then that he felt it the Spiritual Pressure of a decent fighter. Some of the hollows that where still behind him would die from the sheer pressure of it but not all. He looked at the man who appeared in front of them. All time and no actions....Kiyoshi couldn’t stand those time of people. It wasn’t the Espada’s fate that was sealed it was the others around them. He yawned lazily as he felt the spiritual pressure of three more things coming. The second one, caught his interesting, the vizard. He knew about them it was around the time that Aizen defected from Soul Society, yeah that memories was still fresh.

Another but a half hybrid that got greedy and wanted the power of the Soul Reaper. It didn’t bother him that much for it was interesting. Just like putting two different mutts together and see what their baby’s look like. His face was emotionless, as he looked at the clown freak as right when the clown freak attack, the ground began to shake as pillars made up of earth compacted earth 10ft tall and 20ft thick, surrounded the Espadas and the remain hollows and Vasto Lordes. The attacks of the bount would damage the pillars but more dirt would take it place. Same goes for the shockwave, though it would cause half of the walls thickness to be destroyed, but it will return.

Inside the Pillar he would speak in a calm manner “ Guys pick your poison. I will take on those who left” The pillars of dirt would soon disperse. The rest of the hollows and the various classes would attack those who opposed the Espada. The hollows that only know to kill, and devour would be slain first. But as it went up some of the more smarter ones would actually dodge attacks and such. Kiyoshi look at those who opposed them and post quietly “ A vizard, a captain commander, a clown freak and what I can only assume an ex captain commander. So you just going to let those under you die by our leaders hands? And for what? Just a chance to kill one or two lower espadas? That is sad.” Kiyoshi said.

His hands still in his pockets, Naturia rested peaceful across his shoulders. He wonder when one would actually start the assault on the three espadas. “Remind me, to hurt Dellapero later.” He said in a whisper. Today was going to be a very long day. Why did Kiyoshi agreed to this attack.

Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 pm

"This is a urgent message from Reikou Yuuri...All captains and liuetnants, the espadas has begun their attack, return immedialtly to the seireitei, and aid us in battle..everyone below vice captain rank, evacuka as much water and euipment you can and gather at point 3..if you run into the espada leader, inform me immedialtly and flee, do not try to take him down youself, i repeat, DO NOT attempt to take him down by yourself..."

Soifon had been enjoying a nice, quiet day off walking along the streets of the Soul Society when a hell butterfly had appeared and annoyingly started flying around her head. After hearing the message, to say she was startled was an understatement. Aizen was dead! Why the hell were the arrancar still attacking?! Obviously they had either come on their own, which Soifon thought would be a rather stupid thing to do even for them, or they had somehow gotten new leader, and the leader had ordered an attack on the Soul Society. Soifon didn't really care. The point was they were here, and they needed to be stopped.

Quickly, the 2nd division captain searched for the nearest spiritual energy. When she found it, she immediately ran in that direction. What she saw nearly made her stop in her tracks. The Soul Society was a mess. Hollows were everywhere, and and so was blood. She looked around and quickly spotted three men that must be arrancar. There was also a shinigami she didn't recognize, and someone else with no spiritual energy. Soifon frowned, focusing on the man for a minute. Perhaps a Bount? Which side was he on? Oh well, no time to think about that now.

Hearing a familiar voice, she turned around to see the captain commander, Reikou Yuuri. Quickly she ran over, drawing her zanpakuto. "I'm here to aid you," she stated, though ti was quite obvious. Briefly she wondered where her division was and whether anything had happened to them, but she didn't linger on that thought. They could fight for themselves. They would get through this. As the leader of the Onmitsukidō, she had been trained greatly in hand-to-hand combat, and would take on anyone, no matter what their size was. A menos grande was firing cero, and Soifon had to move quickly to avoid being hit. She focused her attention on a very large arrancar, and walked toward him, a fierce look on her face. He looked pretty stupid, she observed, stopping a little ways away from Yammy.

"Sting all Enemies to Death," she said quietly, while grasping her zanpakuto in her right hand. It began to shrink in size, and became a black and gold gauntlet that had a small chain linking it to a stinger-like blade on Soifon's middle finger.

((Shikai: triggered by the command "Sting all Enemies to Death" (尽敵螫殺, Jinteki Shakusetsu). Grasping onto Suzumebachi with her right hand, the entire sword will glow white and shrink in size. When the emitted glow dies out, it is revealed that Suzumebachi has now taken on the form of a black and gold gauntlet that has a small chain linking it to a stinger-like blade on Soifon's middle finger. The "stinger" is about twice as long as the normal length of Soifon's fingers, slightly increasing her striking distance. The colors and pattern of the Shikai resemble those of a hornet, fitting for the Zanpakutō's name. In this form, Suzumebachi is still capable of withstanding an opponent's sword attacks, as Soifon can block incoming attacks with the "stinger" and gauntlet portions.))
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Mai sighed. She had gotten word of the Espada attack on the Soul Society. A quick Garganta, triggered by her mask, opened up, leading to the Soul Society. She was slightly miffed that she had no idea where she would land, for all she knew she would land near the Espada Leader, Dellapero. She gasped loudly, snatching her headphones before she dropped into the Garganta. The last thing she needed was to hear the screams of those suffering. It would just make her day even more worse. She blinked as she landed next to Maxwell Winchester, a fellow Vizard. She waved to him. "Odd seeing you hear. Your helping out the shinigami, right? I am." Mai said to him. She spotted Captain Commander Reikou Yuuri, and nodded respectively to her before shunpoing near. "Good luck with this battle, Captain Commander Yuuri-sama." Mai murmured with a honorable glance. She noticed Soifon, shuddering slightly before nodding to her. Soifon was a captain that slightly scared her. She took her place next to Maxwell, sighing while pulling out Tethisrenta. "Ready, Teth?" Mai mumbled to her zanpakutou. A yes strongly shouted from the blade, and Mai smirked. "Good. Let's kill 'em all." Mai said, her voice grim.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Yammy gained a huge smile as all of these shinigami came to his area to fight. He wanted to kill shinigami badly but his main goal was to exact revenge, he wanted Kuchiki. He tried to feel out his location but it could not be found. However a few huge sources of reiatsu were here now, this would suffice.

However as he felt out these sources of reiatsu, a few were different then a normal shinigami. One of them had a bit of hollow in the reiatsu make up and another didnt have any reiatsu. It was odd, suddenly a clown shouted out to Yammy, "Howdy do fatty". Yammy knew he wasnt fat, and was proud of the power shown through this body of his, but the fact that the fool of a being thought it okay to insult a man of such prowess, was too much to bare. Typical to his nature Yammy grew very upset, although trying to keep a straight face, and quickly yelled "DAMN YOOOUUUU". The clown attempted to attack Yammy, and as he braced himself a large wall of what seemed to be dirt surrounded the 3 arrancar. "What are you doing?! I want to kill the idiot!"

Yammy composed himself just enough to get a few words out without bashing his allies skulls in. "GAH Kiyoshi! You take that guy with the cigarette! Solomon you fight the fool of a clown and i'll fight the others! NOW LETS GO!" Yammy began to pound the walls around him, slowly denting his way through. And the prolonging of this fit did not tire, it fueled his fire, the fact that the walls were keeping him in just enraged him even more. He wanted blood, and he was going to get it right here, right now. As the wall came down Yammy screamed in enjoyment and anger.

He quickly released his zanpakto, and his true power was revealed. His body instantly began to shift and he grew in size to a monstrous feat. His growth in size was equivalent to his power and anger. He now towered above Gotei's 13 court guard squads and could be seen from everywhere. With his growth came enormous power, and it could be seen as he let out and outrageous bala attack aimed at everything. He wasnt holding back, the cero in these bala were above that of even a normal cero's power. Even Yammy did not know his limits, but the bala shot out of his mouth, all much larger than any cero seen before. These attacks spread all over the creatures that came to attack him, his instructions that he told to his allies went out the window. He was blinded in rage.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 pm

A shade of white hair could for a moment be seen before Yuuri and the other shinigami, as Ukitake had released his shikai already, ready to attack, he pointed one of his swords towards Yammy`s bala withouth thinking really about it, his hair and his captain haori fluttering elegantly around, he had never seen such a massive bala before but he could tell it was well within his limits, the bala itself was not the problem but the size, there was only one thing he could do to save everyone he knew from harms way... even if he could probably not suck in each and everyone since he spread them into a wide area it was still possible to shoot back those that where thrown at his direction, as the bala`s that yammy shot out from his mouth reached the tip of his blade, it instantly got sucked inside... by being close enough to his mouth he was able to do so...

He then pointed the other Zanpakto at Yammy and shot the attack back with double the power exeeding his hopes as the massive red bala that looked like a cero by now simply turned backwards speeding towards yammy and the rest of the arrancar/ hollows alike.... Ukitake stood there quietly observing their movement, ignoring the other shinigami for now... what happened in within seconds appeared as if he actually shot out a bala from his blade.... each and everyone of them got sucked into the Zanpakto and the blown out from the other... since the attack was directed at Yammy`s head at nearly point blank range, it would hit him from his shoulder`s and above, and concidering the speed of the attack and yammy movement and size it would be almost impossible for him to dodge it, altrough Ukitake doubted that the damage would have been too bad...

(sorry short, Edited it) =)

Last edited by Jūshirō Ukitake on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Solomon had calmed down, he hadn't seen a war in 500 years and it was a little nostalgic. Still his body was wisping in the wind, showing that he was made of fog at the time, but condensing it to look just like his body. He slowly flowed down to Kiyo as he was talking landing silently beside him.

He leaned Arco on his shoulder and put a finger on his chin, " I guess I could take on that Clown. Would be a good starter fight, " He said to Kiyoshi. His hair drifting off into black smoke.

Slightly impatient Solomon drifted away with the wind to nothing, flowing to the spot where Mr. Bobo was. His body forming as condensed smoke ten feet from the man Solomon looked at the man and nodded, " Hello. I was wondering if you would mind a nice friendly fight. " He said with a grin. Twenty of his forty shadow clones forming behind him.

He pointed his left palm at him. Showing the number 7 tattooed on his palm. His ring finger bending and pointing at Mr. Bobo . Reddish black Energy gathering at the tip, " Cero. " He said as a large Cero fired of at him.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 am

(it was abit god-modded Ukitake, yes Ukitake is powerful, but it is the former 0 espada in realesed form..ill allow it for this time, but only because the god-mod was minor and doubt you did it on purpose)

Yuuri watched as Ukitake arbsorbed a great amount of the blasts of energy Yammy had sent out, but she saw that some flew past him, and it they hit they would end up destroying a great section of the seireitei, including the 5th division barracks. Using shunpo, Yuuri appeard in front of the largest of the blasts, and held out her free hand. "Sword of light!". A Replica of her shinning unique shaped saber appeard in her free hand, and she made a double slash at the blast, cutting it in half. If she haden`t been captain commander, she probably would`t have been able to cancel his attack. The smaller blasts hit the seireitei, but they didn`t hit any of the barracks.

"..Swarm". A burst of reaitsu came out of her and caused yet anthoder shockwave, through it wasen`t as powerful as when she released her shikai, due to the constant preassure that was in the area due to her reaitsu haven been realsed. A large amount of white feathers bursted out of her right zanpaktou, swarming around her. The edges of them were sharp, and they were probably strong enough to even give yammy wounds. Yuuri moved the left sword towards him, and the caused the feathers to come towards him in a rapid speed. If he tried to stop it with his hand, they would simply slash into it, befor spreading out were they would begin to cut his arms. Yuuri was aware Soifon was there, and she knew Soifon would`t be reackless and attack rightaway.

Name: Sword of light
Effect: Seihoshi will begin to glow, like shine, but insteed of it only shinning, a replica will be made, making Yuuri caple of wielding two zanpaktou`s, giving her a temporarly double zanpaktou. The copy zanpaktou cannot use abilities, and is only for sword fighting.
Duration and Cooldown: It will last until the copy is destroyed, or Yuuri goes into bankai.

Name: Swarm
Effect: White feathers will "spring", out of Seihoshi, and fly around Yuuri, being controlled by her hand. The feathers will become sharp as razorblades, not strong enough to piece through the human body, but strong enough to give deep cuts.
Duration and Cooldown: Swarm will last for 5 postes, if not destroyed befor. After 3 postes it can be used again.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am

"This is a urgent message from Reikou Yuuri...All captains and liuetnants, the espadas has begun their attack, return immedialtly to the seireitei, and aid us in battle..everyone below vice captain rank, evacuka as much water and euipment you can and gather at point 3..if you run into the espada leader, inform me immedialtly and flee, do not try to take him down youself, i repeat, DO NOT attempt to take him down by yourself..."

The hell-butterfly landed on Siren's desk and the captain commander's voice filled her head. The Espada? Attacking Seireitei? This is no time of doing paperwork! she thought. She pushed her chair gently back and half runned, half walked towards a window close to her desk. Indeed, this was an invasion. She saw the heads of some Menos Grande firing what she assumed to be a Cero towards some buildings. Her mouth fell open, but her dreamy eyes stayed the same. Was the Espada insane or something? Killing all shinigami will cause overpopulation of hollows, after all.

She started to run down the stairs to the 1st Division, but stopped, as she felt a massive reiatsu-wave. She immediately reconized it. "So it seems that Yuuri-taicho is fighting... I am late." Siren mumbled and grabbed the sheat of her Zanpakuto. She sighed inwardly and wondered if she would ever see the human world again, before shunpoing to get closer to her captain.

Her feets hit the ground almost soundless, only making quiet tapping sounds. By what she could see, Siren had landed close to her captain. "Yuuri-taicho. I have arrived to assist you in battle." Her voice was still cold and calm, even through she had just entered a battleground. She also saw a huge creature, which she couldn't remember to have seen somewhere. The two eyes also found some humanoid creatures, some of them releasing heavy and dark reiatsu, some of them lighter and purer. Some of them even had a mix of those two.

Siren looked at the white-haired woman. She seemed so confident, cool and prepared... Siren knew that her heart couldn't take the shame of failure. Their side had to win the war. She unsheated her Zanpakuto and held it in front of her, almost threatening. "Reflect, Hisan'na Kagami." her voice whispered. The blade started to shrink in size, forming a much smaller and rounder object. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked straight at the gigant.

"The crest of turbidity, seeping out. An insolent vessel of madness. Boiling up, denying, numbness, blinking, obstructing slumber. The steel princess who creeps, the mud doll ever disintegrating. Unite! Oppose! Filling the earth, know your own impotence!" A black ball of energy formed on her fingertips as she finished the incantation. "Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi!" A vast, black box of pure torrential energy started to form around the collosal enemy. Siren watched as energy 'spears' formed and was about to impale the enemy. She didn't think this would be enough to kill or damage him severely, but... Siren thought she had to try at least. She walked closer to her captain and flanked her, waiting for the kidou to strike.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Siren Cancao on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 am

((ooc: what happen to the posting order? Seriously ~_~))

Taking a sigh he would watch as the chaos assumed around his. Dark orbs floated and looked at the calm blew sky, it was a beautiful day, despite the carnage that was happen around him. The smell of blood filled his nostrils and caused him to remember his manslayer days. Though they was when he was human, the smell of blood cause him to remember some things. A part of him regretted what he had did but that was in the past and something he doesn’t need to dwell on.

His eyes fall on those around him, as they were either being attacked or getting attacked. Yammy being the brute himself, was the first Espada to react after most of the people got there. Sadly, the bala was fired back at the Espadas. Now that was an interesting ability. Might have to keep a eye on it. He said thinking to himself. Flicking his right hand, a giant garganta would appear in front of the giant bala, closing after it had swallow it. As that garganta close another one would appear 5inches to the right of Mr.Bobo. When it open the same Bala that was absorbed into it, would fire back at Mr. Bobo. Now considering it size and how strong it was thanks to Ukitake, it would swallow the clown and destroy him. The time he would have to dodge was roughly 2 seconds(Due to it size and how close it was).

Though if Mr.Bobo did manage to dodge another garaganta would open and swallow the attack, to be used once later in battle. This would also be the case if Mr.Bobo push Solomon in the way. “Solomon it looks like it’s about to rain.” He said in a calm voice. The wind began to pick up speed as a thunderstorm rolled over soul society. Loud booms of thunder echo across the area, almost as a pre-warning to what is about to happen. And then it began to rain steadily, not only that but lightning danced across the now grey-ish skies. Now anyone would tell it, it’s not wise to be wet outside when it’s lightning.

Kiyoshi sighed as he looked at the rain fall, everything was getting wet, for nothing could dodge nature’s rain. Factoring in the lightning that could strike randomly at any point(thus could hit anything randomly), this wasn’t a place for anyone to battle in. And thus that would happen, over 20 lightning strikes would strike at various location in soul society. One would barely missed Kiyoshi if he did Sonido out of the way. Though it missed him the tips of his hair would still get burnt. Some of the lightning struck the taller buildings in Soul Society, while some struck at the combatants on the field and at other locations.

Kiyoshi wasn’t controlling the aspect of nature yet, he had just caused it to happen. As he looked up at the sky, he wondering would Solomon thank him for the fact that there was more shadows for him to use. Those who had anything metal on would find out, the fatal attraction it shared with lightning. Kiyoshi knew this and was prepared. Fire would become useless in this weather, due to it’s weakness to water. Making Mr.BoBo’s attacks which seemed fire based useless.

Sticking his right hand back into his pocket, he waits to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:24 pm

(its because so many posted^^, the posting order will start when people post after you)
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

(OOC: Siren, unless approved by an admin or mod I do not believe a lieutenant has the ability to use hado 90. To do so would be to godmod seeing as the ability is not available to you yet it was used anyways. Please edit the post
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Mr. Bobo laughed as all his attacks got closer then stopped. Some dick stopped his fun. As he was being sent to a building Mr. Bobo placed his hands on the ground as soon as his path changed and shot himself into the sky. He used a lot of power so he shot into the air. He then had his doll jump up and kick mr. Bobo to the ground. He slammed into the ground and then looked at his doll land next to him. He smiled more and and then the garganta's showed up. He looked around at them and then Ring Master then had fire shoot out to the hollows and the balas with power to stop all of them. He then jumpped into the air with his opening. The reason he had an opening was because of how the hollows were now gone he had a place to go. He doged all of the other ceros as he was in the air and his doll next to him. He landed on top of a building about 30 feet away from them all. He looked down at them and then looked at his doll. "Do it." he said. Then Ring Master shot his hands out and balls of fire shot out around the air. The doll then closed his hands and the balls of fires shot at the arrancar who did all this bull shit to him. The power of the fire once they got close to the arrancar and exploded was the power of at least 20 pounds of C4. He laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 pm

(OOC: Mad OKAY so Bobo you are dead. You godmodded against Kiyoshis redirected cero attack AND ignored the lightning. Im sorry but you were dead before the first time you edited. PM me if you have any thoughts, do not post them here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Katsu Goto

Katsu Goto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Katsu's sleepish eyes open slightly in amazement, yet this shock was not only from the amazing amount of attention these Arrancar got, but the fact that he could notice the new captain commander of the 13 Gotei stood within his presence. What a vigorous battle this may be, he thought to himself. His voice was only but a whisper as he repeated his initial attack.

"Kemuri Kabe"

With drastic speed, metric of thick white smoke pored out from his blade, his blade hissed as it did this. Soon, the surrounding area was filled with a dense cloud of smoke. [Atleast A Mile of Smoke] There was no sight, not even a trace of Katsu's reiatsu to track. He was truly invisible, masked by the veil of smoke that shrouded him. Behind the infinite spinning clouds Katsu remained still, his eyes closed sensing his targets location. He knew it was pointless for one to try and strain themselves in order to see, at least the cloud only masked his own reiatsu, everyone else was blind. The crucial effect of Katsu’s Shikai is the disruption of the Somatic Nervous system within his opponent. Upon releasing his Zanpakutō, this ability becomes continuous, and ongoing until sealed. Kitsueneko releases its imperceptible gaseous smoke that activates upon direct. This in retrospect, highlights the significance of the red omnipresent reiatsu that envelops him when releasing the gas from Kitsueneko.

Kitsueneko, upon inflicting the smoke onto the enemy will emit a Reiryoku pollutant which acts as a virus within the body. Once injected, the noxious substance is entirely undetectable within the body. Quickly spreading, Katsu’s now insidious toxin will make its way towards the nervous system. Once infiltrated, the toxin, with its programmed and absolute purpose of attacking the Somatic Nervous system will begin. This affect is not determined by the quality of smoke, or quantity of smoke; a simple dosage will suffice in terms of inoculation. However, note that the more smoke received, the more his toxin will surface in the opponent’s body. His ability to influence the somatic Nervous system prevails not only due to its crippling effect; but also its intrinsic capability to stay practically undetectable within the body.
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Yammy grew angry as the shinigami appeared in front of him and absorbed a portion of his bala. A flimsy, old white haired moron thought it wise to shunpo directly in front of him and reflect his attack. As the bala came at Yammy he stuck his chin out, grinning, however his espada counterpart opened a garganta in front of him and took out the clown from earlier. Yammy grew angry at his ally. "Why would you do that! He was mine! Aaahhhhhh!" Yammy raised his massive arms above his head and swung them down at the white haired shingami enraged with anger. As he did so he slowly grew in size yet again due to his angry state. But the attack was stopped short, because the small woman shot a white feathered attack at him, it hit directly under his right forearm. He began to shake his arm but the womans attack spread and severely wounded his forearm. The blood began to gush from the small cuts all around his arm, the blood fell on the ground and drenched many of those fighting below.

Yammy felt the pain but used it to fuel his anger, his eyes went bloodshot as he looked at the tiny woman. All of them felt the need to strike at him. He grew even more, now he was larger than he had even been before. This situation had enraged him more than the two shinigami that had defeated him before. A low hum could be heard as Yammy charged a cero, readying it for the woman who had damaged his arm. As he was about to let it out, a large black box of energy surrounded him. He didnt know what this was but he wasnt going to sit around, he released tons of reiatsu, straining the box, and then let out the massive cero he had been charging. From the outside of the hado, a red light could be seen pressing outwards from inside and the kido exploded. The red light of the cero blinding all in sight for a brief moment.

As Yammy came back into view, three of his 8 legs on his right side were butchered. He hadnt released the cero fast enough to fully dissipate the kido. He dragged his legs behind his body as he moved father quickly for one of his size towards teh group. Swinging his left fist, the unharmed one, he slammed his large fist into the ground, and dragged it beneath the earth under all of the shingami. Massive boulders came up from below and caused a type of sandstorm meteor shower. The large boulders were flying everywhere especially with the wind that his massive arm had caused with that swing. It would be very hard to control oneself in such conditions.

Then suddenly the shingami with the cigarette eased out smoke from his body. However it was mixed in with Yammy's sandstorm, the man had piled even more trouble with the shingiami. Yammy's head was so high in the sky, the smoke barely couldnt reach his head. Especially not with teh sandstorm he had created below. As the smoke filled sandstorm filled with large boulders was created, Yammy leaned his upper torso behind him and charged a weak bala. It was no where near as strong as his last bala technique but it would do the job. Yammy sprayed bala left and right into the storm, this destroyed most of the boulders and made smaller rocks but much more of them, the rocks also became pointy as they were shattered. "Gahhhh!!!! Fools thought you could face me!!!" Yammy belted out, his sheer size and power made him arrogant and careless of the powerful shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next