Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) Empty
PostSubject: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 am

The air was thick with the heavy reiatsu throughout Seireitei; occasional blasts and explosions ringing through the air at irregular intervals. Yuki ran quickly and swiftly through the streets, light on her feet so as to not spend too much time away from the fighting - it was her duty as a captain to protect the city and all the souls which inhabited it. Whether it cost her her life or not was a needless thought in her mind; if she died then she died protecting her home - a term which used to seem so incredibly unfamiliar, but now formed in her mind with no hesitation. A tremor in the ground due to another explosion jolted her out of her gait as she sought to remain on her feet - not a difficult feat to achieve - but it cost her precious moments which she could be using to fight off the aggressors at the northern front, which was her destination.

Currently she was half-way between the east and north fronts, the ones closest to her division, and the heavy and powerful reiatsu coming from the north had drawn her attention more than the ones in the east, as she could feel the captain commander's reiatsu already in that area - she would not be needed there with such a strong defence. Not too long ago she had received the summons to fight, though it had hardly been needed what with the approaching reiatsu with ill intent heading towards the city, yet she hadn't been fast enough to adjust her zanpakuto on her hip, and fix her clothes so they wouldn't impede with her battle; meaning the fighting had been raging for almost five minutes now with absolutely no way to determine the amount of deaths and casualties they had received.

Yuki was about to throw all caution to the wind and shunpo the rest of the way to the northern front, regardless of whether that took away her element of suprise or not so that she would minimize the amount of time it would take to get there, when she felt an approaching reiatsu - and it didn't feel as though it was friendly; however, she was unable to tell completely whether this was the case or not due to all the other reiatsu flaring up around her like an out of control bush fire. Pivoting on her heel quickly and drawing her blade at the same time, Yuki looked towards the direction which her possible foe was coming from, ready and armed in case the fighting began as soon as they entered the scene.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 am

There was a flash of purple life. A small purple line appeared, and with a small amount of dark purple squares, it opened slightly. An arm came out of the portal, but the portal was obviously too small.
"More power Sloth!" A voice called.
The portal opened more, and Tomix climbed out of the portal. The war of Soul Society had begun, and Tomix knew he'd have to fight.
He and Sloth had created a device to force him into Soul Society, and he wondered where he was.

There was a mass of energy all around him, Tomix breathed in. There were many running away from the conflict...at four points around the fortress he was in were masses fighting...And there was a lone power, quite close...
Yuki.
Without thinking, he began to run in that direction. He remembered the promise they had made the day they met, they promise to keep each other alive.
"I'm not gonna let you die..." He said outloud.

Withen minutes, he had reached the area where Yuki was. For some reason, it appeared she was waiting for someone to attack her. He waved to her, but his face remained serious.
"Well Yuki, looks like the fights begun. I came because I remembered the promise I made when we met, the promise to keep each other alive. The Espada are here, and their leader is causing damage at the south gate. I've ordered Sloth to head down there."

He then thought for a second.
I have not make sure not to let my feelings get in the way...I have to destroy the Espada...that's my goal in life...But I will protect Yuki...at any cost.

Last edited by Tomix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:56 pm

The scent of death filled the air as Domon exited the Garganta he had created, stepping out onto the ledge of one of the many buildings that had been devastated by this great conflict. He stood there, looking over the once proud Seiretei with a mixture of pity and disgust in his eyes. This is what happens when people fight... this is the result. He looked over at one of the many bodies piled on the street like trash. Fools... if they won't stop fighting, then I'll make them stop.

He leaped down from the building, which collapsed behind him as he fell to the ground, touching the cheek of a young child that had been hiding under the body, a small smile on his face. You're safe now... I'm going to protect you. The child, who had been terrified, climbed out from beneath the bodies of what were once his parents, and climbed onto Domon's back, who then sent him away with a lifelike, to a safe place.

It was then that he noticed two familiar reaitsu signatures, which belonged to Yuki and Tomix. He decided to head towards them, although he wasn't quite certain of what he would do when he came across them... they were combatants, but he had sensed good in them before. He saw them a few moments later, and as he stopped he decided to speak to them. Well, if you two are here then I guess Ish isn't far behind...
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 am

Walking calmly through the streets of the 10th Division, consecutive explosions and blasts occur which caught Kenshiro's attention. From the distance, he can see the spiritual bursts of reiatsu. He can clearly sense several intense reiatsu releases which made him curious. After few seconds he took a breath and whispered to himself. "So.. it began..". His red scarf was dancing as the wind blows, his face was very serious deciding on what to do. Right after some moment, he closed his eyes and draw his weapon right after he opened his eyes. With a mature tune for a young voice, he released his Zanpakuto into its Shikai "Punish.. Kirizora !!". His blade separate into countless white cubic fragments like Byakuya and Rangiku's manner floating into the air like wisps. Each of the tiny fragment reflected light in order to glow appearing like real wisps at a distance. Not too long after he released his sword, he compressed some of his blade fragments into a sphere. The sphere slowly formed into large unit shaped like a person. Yellow eyes appeared, his body shaped like an armor, the limbs hardened like covered with metal, two swords appeared on both of its hands, wings grew at his back and his appearance is almost like a gundam that glows like an angel. After completely forming the angel knight, Kenshiro whispered "Amatenshi" which means Heavenly Divine Knight. Kenshiro flash-stepped at the knight's back using him as a transporter. Some of the blade fragments weren't used so Kenshiro keep them to harden his angel knight.

So then.. Kenshiro was riding at his angel knight's back as the knight was flying at high speeds in the air, trying to check the surroundings. At a distance, the explosions of reiatsu still remained. His head was glancing from left to right, up and down until he sensed some reiatsu down near him. "Let's go.. Kirizora !!. The angel knight headed down at high speed wasting no time. Finally.. Kenshiro saw his captain together with two unfamiliar faces. He landed his angel knight near the area where the three of them stood. The extreme weight of the knight shattered the ground after landing making a loud noise. Kenshiro flash-stepped near them and turned the angel back to countless pieces of blade fragments. He raised the Zanpakuto's handle then the pieces turned back into its sealed state. "Taichou.. is it the Espada ? Kenshiro stated while putting his sword back to his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:17 am

Tomix turned as a newcomer appeared on the scene. And the person wasn't exactly the person he wanted to see the most at the moment. It was the boy claiming to be Ish's son.
"So...it's you again. And to answer your question, no, as far as I know, Ish is not in the battle at the moment."
Tomix held a deep distrust of this person, but then again, he didn't trust that many people to begin with.

Withen a few moments, another person appeared to them. He was definently a shinigami, and when he thought about it, he felt like a high ranking one. When he called Yuki taichou, he understood that this man was her lieutenant.
"Yes...The Espada are attacking Soul Society. I am Tomix Drakeson, Former Espada No. 8, and I'm on your side."
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 am

"Yes...The Espada are attacking Soul Society. I am Tomix Drakeson, Former Espada No. 8, and I'm on your side."

Waiting for his captain to answer his question, the man beside her answered. He stated he was a former 8th Espada and also known as Octava. What ??? Kenshiro was so surprised despite of having a serious image. He also stated that he is on their side. For a young Shinigami who have experienced battles with Vaste Lorde ranked Arrancars, it was hard for him to undertand on how that person became an ally. Instead of showing a childish reaction, Kenshiro remained calm and serious before giving his reply. "I'm Yuzurochi Kenshiro.. Lieutenant of the 10th Division.. if you are a former Espada.. you already know their abilities and fighting style, don't you ?".
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:42 am

As soon as the person was close enough that she was able to discern their reiatsu amidst those of the ones surrounding them she allowed her shoulders minutely so that Tomix knew she wasn't about to kill him where he stood - though for him to be here was very risky as he was an arrancar and so would be deemed as an enemy. She was about to tell him as much when his words stopped her and made her reconsider what to say.

"I remember that promise Tomix, so I say in all seriousness, not because I want you gone but because I want to protect you, you should not be here - you could be mistaken for the enemy and cut down."

Soon another reiatsu was approaching, and her stance was back up until she realised it was that strange human - Domon - whom she had met in the human world, though she wasn't completely sure if he was an ally or not - at the moment it was looking as though he was. Keeping her blade in her hand she cast her gaze towards one of the gates - the South Gate - and couldn't help but wince slightly at the extremely powerful reiatsu coming from that area; Tomix had just said Dellapero, the espada leader, was at the South Gate, so that would explain it. Without even looking away she greeted the new person to arrive.

"You're late; yes it is, it would seem as though they're more forthright than Grimmjow had ever been, and the new leader has decided that it would be best to invade and attack. For the moment it feels as though we're holding our own, but I don't know how long that will last; there are already many dead." Standing here, she felt so useless - she needed to be out there, were the fighting was going down.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 am

"You're late; yes it is, it would seem as though they're more forthright than Grimmjow had ever been, and the new leader has decided that it would be best to invade and attack. For the moment it feels as though we're holding our own, but I don't know how long that will last; there are already many dead." It seems be his Captain is scolding so he just showed a common reaction remained calm. Hearing that they had the guts more than Grimmjow, an already boastful enemy has. Kenshiro bowed his head and started to act very serious upon hearing that many are already dead due to the invasion. The first to come in Kenshiro's mind is to go to the battlefield with or without his Captain. Kenshiro took a deep breath and spoke with a guilty and mature voice "I think we should go, Captain.." he stated. "..before a lot of lives will be wasted..." he continued.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 am

Domon stood there, listening to them speak of battle and attacking with a bit of disgust. They still want to fight? To continue this bloodshed? What for? He then felt their determination, their fear, and... their love for each other. He realized why they would fight, and was saddened by it. They fight in the hopes that they will see the ones they love again... With that, he had made his decision. He spoke up, in a voice reminiscent of Ish's. Where do you want me, Captain Yuki? His voice held a slight amount of respect in it, and he was hoping that she would recognize that. He was asking her because she seemed to be the Shinigami in charge, and so would more than likely be the one to know where the battle was.

Of course, he had a feeling growing in his gut that it wasn't going to matter what he or anyone else did. Tomix had said that Ish wasn't there, and if Domon knew anything it was that Ish wasn't the man to sit around during a war unless he knew something worse was on the horizon. His doubt cast a shadow on his face for a moment, but it was quickly replaced by a look of fierce determination.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:05 am

When Yuki said she wanted to protect him, he chuckled slightly.
"That's pretty much the reason why I came; I came to protect you. Well, and I need to get even with the Espada. This is the battle I saw coming, and I'm not going to sit back while Shinigami die. I will fight, I will fight for the future.I'm fighting for the Earth, for the Shinigami, for all my friends who have lived and died!"

Tomix remained silent as Yuki spoke to Domon and her lieutenient, he was thinking. He looked up when Domon asked where she wanted him.
"Same here Yuki. Where are we needed." He said in a derteminded voice.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 am

She could see the respect in the eyes of all three men around her; respect for her authority and leadership. It was actually slightly humbling, and the weight of responsibility was settled greatly on her shoulders - but then again, that was usually how it was and she didn't mind in the slightest because she was a captain and she knew what she was doing. Taking a moment to think - though not too long as lives were being wasted the longer she stood still - thinking about what to do. The obvious course of action would be to split up and for the four of them to each go to a different gate, but a sideways glance at her lieutenant made her question that - would he be strong enough by himself? A captain and their lieutenant should always fight together.

"Ok, Domon, I want you to head towards the North Gate - from the feel of it the old captain commander may be fighting there. Tomix, you move towards the west gate; nobody is needed at the east gate as the Captain Commander is there. Kenshiro... you come with me, and we'll go towards the South Gate." It was risky to go in that direction, considering there was an extremely powerful foe at the south gate, but it didn't feel right shifting that burden of responsibility on anyone else - it was bad enough that she was taking Kenshiro with her, but she felt that he would be able to handle it.

[color=Purple]"At the end we'll all meet back up here - alive."[color] The determination shone in her eyes as she turned to leave, pausing very briefly to look at Tomix - he better not die. She didn't say anything, even though this may be the last time they see each other, but her eyes conveyed all the feelings she was unable to verbalise, and she knew he understood.

"Let's go Kenshiro." Shunpoing away she headed toward the south gate, knowing her lieutenant will be right behind her - hopefully Domon and Tomix go to where she told them to go, and not follow her - though at this point she probably wouldn't have minded all that much.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 am

"Kenshiro... you come with me, and we'll go towards the South Gate." his Captain stated. Kenshiro just followed his Captained using Shunpo. "Let's go Kenshiro." she said.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Domon smiled, feeling her apprehension towards the South Gate and realizing that she was trying to protect them, even though she hardly trusted Domon. After they left, he turned to Tomix, his smile showing. I'd follow her, if I were you... from what she's feeling, she's going to need you next to her. As for me.. I guess I'm going to the South Gate. He began walking at a casual pace.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:07 am

Tomix nodded to Yuki's request. He saw as she looked at him, and her eyes shone with her feelings for him.
Domon then, however, after Yuki left, suggested her go with her to the South Gate, his will to follow her command wavered...He nodded to Domon.
"I'll send Sloth to the West Gate in my place."

Tomix then Sonido'd off in Yuki's directon.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)   Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to ends all wars (halfway between the north and east assualt)
Page 1 of 1