Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)

Go down 
+11
Hayami Rentai
Darque
Urufu
Locura Ash
Yokkyu Fuman
Ichimaru Gin
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Kiku Hotaru
Sanba
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kurokon Shikyo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) Empty
PostSubject: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:45 pm

It was once said that the greatest advantage is surprise, which they had lost. Kurokon was still confident they could win, especially with his intervention. However he had been waiting for Gin to come, then they would start. He knew Gin would be somewhat late, but he knew he wouldnt mind if he went on without him for a bit. He was not a very paitent man, so of course ten minutes after, he decided to launch his attack. He released his reiatsu, a beacon for those who would wish to fight him.

He immediatly went into shikai without announcing anything, anyone with bankai could do such a thing, this scared nearby shinigami who happened to see him and not recognize him, he had changed since he was last here. He was the same hieght and body type, but facial and hair differences caused confusion, as all but shunsui thought he had died.

Suddenly all the reiatsu vanished, as if he had died, but nothing visible happened, what DID happen was him using the hogyoku to mask his power and control it better, while making a thing lair of compressed reiatsu around him, making a barrier around him of condensed reiatsu. He wouldnt take any chances this time, seireitei was going to be changed, and he was going to make sure of that.

Blood splattered as he passed each group of shinigami, killing them so fast they didnt even know they died, a peaceful death, what they deserved. Kurokon was mostly killing the arrogant or cowardly, which was ALOT. He had already killed at least ten groups of shinigami before running into someone worthy, as he had sensed their reiatsu, enough where he couldnt just crush them with his own.

He turned and looked straight where they were, his red eyes starred right through their soul. He seemed more demon than anything now. His black spiky hair blew in the wind, causing two peices to go up for merely a second, as fire bloomed around him. The two peices of hair stood up in a curve, making something similar to horns on his head, and with the fire behind him, they would remember this for as long as they live, which shouldnt be too long.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:48 pm

As soon as he set foot in Soul Society, he could feel the havok even before he could hear it. Looking around frantically, he watched as the shinigami faught the hollows that the Espada had brought with them. Using his Shunpo, Ichigo headed north, where he felt a very strong Reiatsu. From the east, west and south, he could feel they had defences, but there was no one worth noting defending their northern front.

The orange haired Vizard arrived where he had sensed the strong Reiatsu just moments before, but it had disapeared. He faced the man who stood there, Zangetsu ready at his front. Anger boiled up in inside his chest as his dark eyes scanned his enemy, his fists tightening around the hilt of his blade. His reiatsu formed around his body, pouring off him in small waves. Raising Zangetsu, Ichigo filled the sword with his energy, the blade glowing blue "Getsuga Tenshō!" He yelled, Firing five consecutive crescent shaped attacks at his enemy. He knew these initial attacks would not damage his foe, instead he used the attacks as a distraction, using shunpo to dash to the side, stopping as he rounded to the opponent's left side.

He needed to see how his opponent responded to his attacks. Ever since his fight with Urufu, he had been more cautious, no longer just rushing head on into his fights.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm

*Sanba made his way to the north after Ichigo, they had left the senkaimon which Kuroden had opened and headed here. Sanba knew that Kurokon was here, he could feel the tremendous reiatsu everywhere. Sanba stayed a few paces behind Ichigo as they made their way to the north side. Sanba looked around as Gotei was in tatters, hollow swarmed everything and everyone. But that wasnt nearly as troubling as what he saw as he looked up, Yammy Riyalgo was tremendous in size. Very distant but still visible, Sanba could feel very strong warriors facing him though, so he continued his path to Kurokon*

*Upon arrival, Sanba felt Ichigo's reiatsu spike. Sanba hurried to the scene and he could make out Ichigo immediately attacking Kurokon, not smart. Sanba stayed his distance but watched as he sent out a relentless attack towards the evil vizard, keeping his eye out for any notions of attack towards himself*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Kiku dawdled slowly into the Seireitai area after a short visit to the Human World. She yawned sleepily, blinking with a tired look on her face. She hadn't slept in a week or so, causing her to look incredibly sleep deprived. She suddenly felt wave after wave of Hollow reiatsu......in the Seireitai?! Kiku gasped, feeling the reiatsu of Espada enter, practically shocked about the invasion. A gasp sounded from Suterusiki, sensing Kiku's worries. "Kiku-chan! What's wrong!" It cried out. Kiku mumblde short syllables, making out the word "Es......es...pa...da..". Siki-kun sighed. "Don't worry Kiku. You can get past this. Now, you need to help them Kiku. Find shinigami, and aid them" Suterusiki murmured to her, almost as if it was a invisble nudge to go fight. Kiku nodded slowly, before a short giggle erupted frim her tiny lips. She pulled her umbrella, which was secretly her zanpakutou and perfectly hidden, and raised it to the sky. "C'mon Siki-kun! Were gonna need to win, or at least survive, right?!" Kiku yelled out, umbrella still raised to the sky. Siki-kun laughed. She ran forward, before a extremely strong reiatsu knocked her feet. She whimpered slightly, knowing it must've just got here in order to knock her off her feet. She stood up, walking towards it. She suddenly felt another appear, still immensely strong. She finally saw the two origins of the reiatsu: one man, the stronger one, and another man with bright orange hair, who she remembered as Ichigo Kurosaki. She smiled and shook her zanpakutou, before walking forwards to both men. "Hiiiiiiii there!" Kiku yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Kurokon recognized this child, no, this man. He was Ichigo kurosaki, killer of Aizen, if only Ichigo knew. Sadness formed in his eyes, he knew what central fourty six would do to him, as soon as they mooched everything from him, they would order his death. He knew this because he was an original vaizard.

Kurokon took the lack of site from Ichigo to his advantage, knowing he couldnt see through the getsuga's. He shunpo'd behind him and tapped on his shoulder "who ya fighting?" He asked innocently. He immediatly sensed both Kiku and Sanba. Ichigo was impressive, sure, but not on his level. "child..." He said to Kiku "please run, you might get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Looking around frantically, she watched as the shinigami faught the hollows that the Espada had brought with them. Using his Sonidoed, Nel headed north, where she felt a very strong Reiatsu. She saw itsygo and quickly jumped on his back. "Yea kill there butts itsygo!!!!" she yelled in his ear and stayed on his back as the battle went n. explosions here and there. She looked around for yachiru but couldnt find her at the time so she just watched itsygo fight while hanging on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Ichigo spun around as he heard his enemy's voice behind him. Shit, this guy was fast. He glared at Kurokon with his dark eyes, charging up another attack. He sensed the presense of another shinigami, not taking his eyes off the opponent to look at them. Hearing their voice ringing through the air, he gathered that a girl had shown up, but she wasn't that strong. He also sensed a vizard somewhere nearby as well. Then suddenly, there was a weight on his back and a siren like yelling in his ear. These two sensations combined could only mean that Nel had arrived. She hung onto his back, but wasn't heavy so he didn't mind.

"Hold on tight, Nel-chan. This is gunna get serious." He told her, finally firing off the super charged Getsuga Tenshō at Kurokon. Holding Zangetsu parallell with the ground, he put his left hand on his right arm, calling out. "Bankai!" black and red Reiatsu surrounded him and a moment later he burst out, his bankai now released.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

A silhouette of an Shinigami was in sight supressing his power showing an ever growing smile on his face, keeping a distance to everyone hostile to him, his Zanpakto clearly resting on his waist, observing, reading their battle provress almost too well, Ichimaru watched Ichigo release his bankai kowai kowai (scary scary) he said with a quiet muffle as if he was not scared at all, He had been waiting for this like never before, the battle between titans, now just to wait for the perfect moment to slip between and make the finishing blow...

Ichimaru could feel the reitsu both of them displayed and yet there was hardly any room for mistakes, he kept his usual face despite the reitsu around him sky rocketed off trough the stars Gomen... am i late kurokon? did i miss anything? he asked in an almost relaxed tone... yet slightly playful, not serious at all.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Kurokon merely looked amused as he litteraly smacked the getsuga, dispersing it by putting more reiatsu into his hand than was in the getsuuga tenshou. "dont interfere, I will not harm the vaizard..." He said. "this is a purge" He stated calmly. "Gin you sure took your sweet ass time... you know I'm not very paitent.... mah it doesnt matter its not much for me, or you now is it?" He chuckled. "oh Ichigo... if you keep fighting I will be forced to use my bankai... which could destroy innocents... or I could just knock you out... and Gin, go I dont need help right now, go on without me, I'll meet up with you in a moment alright?" He said seriously. His eyes seemed to turn to stone with the glare he sent Gin.

Last edited by Kurokon Shikyo on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Yokkyu had recently been to Soul Society, on terms of an unknown reason, though he was no threat. He did not want to start a feud with Soul Society, his intentions were absolutely pure. He was currently in the World of the Living, soaking up the sun, walking through the park at about mid-afternoon when he realized something wasn't exactly right. Like the last time he spent much time outside, he realised there were no hollows out, and there haven't been... for days. The last time this happened, there was a full-scale war with the Soul Society, so, with Yokkyu's sense of justice, his eyes widened as he ran through the park with growing fear and concern.

It'd better not be what i think it is. I swear it... I will slaughter them all! Yokkyu thought as he ran with growing concern as his mind kept repeating images from the last war he heard oh-so-much about. As he ran, his short black hair flowed in the wind, and his zanpakutou made clanking noises as it bounced on his hip, and his black and red haori made a sort of swishing sound as he ran lightning quick through the park, looking for a safe place to open a senkaimon. I don't want any humans around when i open it! Too dangerous! he thought as he ran through the park, but saw countless humans scattered about. Ugh! I do not have time for this! he shouted, the humans being unable to hear him for the simple fact that he was in spirit form.

After about 15 minutes of running, Yokkyu deemed the act senseless, and he'd be better off opening a garganta, no matter how much he hated the idea. Though he'd have to do it somewhere elevated, just to ensure that if any hollows come out, he can deal with them before the reach any humans. So, from the park, he ran into the city, looking for a tall building, and when he found one of good-enough size, he began to jump, and scaled the wall, running on the windows as if gravity were somehow reversed. Using a few jumps here and there to make his ascent shorter, daring not to use a shunpo as he worried about using too much energy, he reached the top in about half a minute. With a look of utter worry on his face, he sat on top of the building and closed his eyes, and began to concentrate on his zanpakutou.

Good luck child... his zanpakutou whispered, which was exactly what Yokkyu had wanted. Thank you, dearest friend. May we work together perfectly if this growing worry of mine is confirmed... That is all... Yokkyu said, opening his eyes once more, and standing up as quick as he could, with his left arm outstretched. My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis. he spoke as a large, squeeling garganta tore open, revealing a swirling mass of energy. With a look of disgust upon his face, he stepped through running as fast as he could, trying to remember the makeup of a garganta, and where soul society would be located.

After a few minutes of searching around, he came to the right spot, which pictured Soul Society in a transparent covering, which was different from most garganta. With a look of worry on his face, his fears came true, as before even stepping into Soul Society, he could not only see, but he could feel the pressence of evil... the pressure of the corrupted. Those who must be slain, those who are enemies to the Society of Souls, those who Yokkyu would slaughter!! Before entering Soul Society, Yokkyu quickly sat down and began to think of a strategy literally immediately. Let's see, I could go and release bankai... NOO, that wont work. I could rally up some shinigami as a relief force??... NO, that won't work. Damnit! What kido can i use...? How about... KYOKKO! Yes, Kyokko will prove useful, and then while using Kyokko, i'll use a surprise Kurohitsugi! They wont see it coming!!!!!! Yokkyu thought, raising to his feet as quickly as he could manage.

Bakudo 26, Kyokko!!! Yokkyu shouted, as his body was instantly ceased from the feeling of others, as well as the sight. Kyokko was a beautifully crafted Kido, allowing both invisibility, as well as detection. As quickly as he could, he used a shunpo to appear through the garganta, only slightly opening it to make it as sneaky as possible. After he was in, he saw two people he knew, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Kurokon Genshuku... Ichigo was good... Kurokon was not... He was evil, bitter and twisted with power. He was corrupt. He was unimaginably powerful. Though with Yokkyu knowing the incantation to Black Coffin, Yokkyu could at least land a seriously damaging attack on him, that, he knew for sure.

As he shunpod through the Garganta, he quickly used a variety of shunpos to appear in different directions, still invisible and undetectable to everybody there. He then stopped, several 10s of feet away from Kurokon. He cared not for how this kido would effect anybody else, but he did what he had to do, and he knelt on the floor and placed his hand on the ground, whispering completely inaudibly, The crest of turbidity, seeping out. An insolent vessel of madness. Boiling up, denying, numbness, blinking, obstructing slumber. The steel princess who creeps. The mud doll every disintegrating. Unite, OpposeFill the earth, know your own impotence. Hado 90, Kurohitsugi... Yokkyu whispered, unleashing a FULL power Hado 90, Black Coffin.

A torrent of gravity capable of distorting space-time itself! Such a thing is near inescapeable! If it does not kill him... if i succeed in my surprise attack, i will of at least brought him close to death... Yokkyu thought at the hado escaped his hands, the kido's reiatsu also staying hidden because it was used from Yokkyu. If Yokkyu was lucky, if things would go how they should... this attack will be critical, and hit dead-on, as it should... Please... Kido, i'm counting on you!! Yokkyu thought desperately.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

((Just so everyone knows...I'm pretty sure all these war topics have a posting order. Also...good job on the post Yokkyu o.o))

So much reiatsu to the north... Locura thought to herself, having arrived at the southern end of the Seireitei. Upon deciding no one there needed her help, she rushed off to the north to help with the defense there, though since Ichigo was there, she doubted they had much to worry about. Using her sonido, the ex-espada quickly arrived up at the north end of the Seireitei; she was right before about there being many reiatsu signatures here. She spotted Ichigo, another arrancar with green hair; she assumed that was Nel, another former holder of the third espeada spot. Also there were a few other people; notably, Gin Ichimaru, a very, very strong vizard that Ichigo was fighting, a man that just arrived, casting a very high level kido on the vizard, and possibly the weakest person there, a shinigami. Ahh, that's Ku-chan, ain't it? Locura thought, having met the girl in Karakura Town, in a park. Locura used a final sonido so that she appeared beside the girl, giving her friend a slight smile before she looked to the situation in front of her. "Hey, Ichi-chan, don't tell me you've decided to stick with the espada after all?" she called out towards the shinigami, while at the same time, wondering where the espada were. She knew that espada were at all the other cardinal directions, so it was curious that none were here. What a shame...I was hoping to find Amata up here Locura thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Kurokon immediatly sensed the reiatsu building around him, he had no time to get out. He didnt panic however, he had a move for this. He used raiden, making a solid wall around him of the red lightning. He ducked inside it as it closed. As soon as he went inside, he knew it wouldnt hold. He then did something crazy and destruction. He went bankai inside the fortress. The walls strengthened by his reiatsu growth. He knew they wouldnt fully protect him, but it would help tremendously.

As the technique ended a red half sphere, which seemed to twitch as lightning as left, before dispersing. Kurokon stood up, his shirt was torn, and his back was cut. He looked up and the hatred in his eyes showed through. He was very annoyed. "you should have known better..."

Last edited by Kurokon Shikyo on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Kiku frowned at the man telling her to run. She leaned on her umbrella, looking up at him. "But..........I can't just run.......I have to help......" Kiku mumbled to him, her eyes staring directly into his. They were quite unrelenting. She gasped as a Getsuga Tanshou came flying at him and looked at Ichigo. She backed up further away, enough to where she was watching on a rooftop. She hearrd her zanpakutou sigh quietly. Kiku blinked as she saw Gin Ichimaru appear. She waved to him. "Hello der Gin!!!" Kiku yelled out, waving in a hyperactive motion, her arm a simple blur. She thought she sensed another reiatsu briefly, but it disappered as quickly as she felt it. Suddenly, the kido known as Kurohitsugi was flying past her at presumbly Kurokon. She gasped, her being in the Kido Corps, knowing the damage of that kido full well. And depending if whoever cast it had used it's incantation, it would be even more dangerous. Kiku spotted Locura-chan and grinned. She waved to her. "Hi hi Locura-chan! What're ya doing here?" Kiku yelled out ot her, her voice warm. She hopped down from the roof, the back of her Kido Corps emblazoned sweater slightly hitting the wall. She raised her zanpakutou to the sky, and yelled out "Blink thrice." It was the release command in order to only show her zanpakutou's true form, therefore she wasn't in Shikai. A black rose gaurd climbed up the blade, with the blade being slightly serrated and glowing. She wondered whether or not she should go Shikai, or to save her attacks for later.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Ichigo let out a loud laugh at Kurokon's words, "You obviously don't know me well enough to call me by first name." He said, firing a red and black Getsuga Tenshō, "I won't give up that easy." even though this guy was obviously strong then him, he wasn't going to give up. He never did, even if it meant risking his entire life. Soul society needed him right now. The threats about the civilians didn't faze him. They were smart enough to clear away from the danger zones, or so he hoped. He knew he was going to have to step it up if the enemy called out his own Bankai.

There had been so much going on around him, but he never took his eyes off Kurokon. Then all of a sudden he felt something that he had not felt in a long time, Hado 90, black coffin. He had actually had the teqnique preformed on him, by Aizen. It was a powerful attack, but not strong enough to one shot this guy, he knew that much. Just as he had predicted, Kurokon was able to avoid getting trapped, exploding out of the black Hado. Raising his hand up to his face, Ichigo called forth his Vizard mask, using his newly enhanced shunpo to get behind Kurokon as he countered Yokkyu, firing a powerful Getsuga Tenshō right at his back, close range.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 am

And there kurokon was bossing around as usual, just like Aizen did, well he really had expected it I hate to break it for ya, but is there not the slightest chance for me to cut in, it has been too long since i have shred some sweat with Strawberry-chan here he glanced at Ichigo, with the usual smile.

With a nonchalant way Ichimaru waved to Kiku hardly knowing the person at all. he followed the intense fight with certain affection and pleasure awaiting their comments about his appealing request to fight carrot top as if it was some kind of competition not actually the bloody war that they had got themselfs into. He then noticed locura and his smirk widened a bit. who knows, but i thought i made it clear for ya? he asked in a questioning tone, while folding his arms around himself.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm

The breeze in teh sky was quite breezy, though non important Sanba noticed the small things. As Kurokon had dispersed Ichigo's getsyuga, Sanba felt something from afar closing in on them fast. It felt like a shinigami but he didnt know, so he still remained aloof. Suddenly a high class shinigami appeared, the one he had sensed. A level 90 hado was used on the Vizard, it was a very powerful technique, however Sanba had a feeling the Vizard would come out alive. And he did, in bankai it seemed. He was glaring at the shinigami who had just arrived. Not knowing if these shinigami around Sanba knew the powers of a vizard or not Sanba looked alarmed but only for a moment. He was rather calm throughout the current sequence. Everything was working in Gotei's favor at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"sorry Gin you know how I can get...hehe guess I changed a bit then.. damn.." He said. The hado had blocked the first getsuuga for him. He turned and launched his own attack, similar to a getsuuga tenshou, only made of fire, and crackling with electricity. "stand down and you wont be harmed, I'm giving you one last chance.."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 pm

((OOC:I honestly don't know what the posting order is anymore >>))

"Ichimaru, you and I both know that I'm not just gonna stand here and watch this happen. For the record, you didn't even make it that clear either," Locura commented to the white haired male, crossing her arms; she decided to get to Kiku's question later. "If you want to fight Ichigo, then you'll probably have to go through me first; not much of an easy task, I can tell you that," Locura said to the male; truth be told, she didn't want to fight him, but she would if she had to. "I'm here mostly 'cause of the small fact that a war's going on; can't really let my bestest friend get hurt during it, right?" Locura said to the lieutenant, casting a glance in her friend's direction. "Say, Ku-chan, if Ichimaru decides he doesn't want to fight Kurosaki here, where should we go? The only enemy here is that viz-" Locura paused, frowning as she felt a familiar presence to the west of the Seireitei. "Hm...scratch that; if Ichimaru doesn't want to fight Kurosaki, I know an enemy." Locura commented, wondering what Ichimaru would do or say in response to all of this.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Ichigo smirked again, though his enemy would not be able to see his exression through his mask. "I'm not giving up." He said through the mask, his voice distorted and demon like now. "We're gunna fight 'till all you assholes are gone!" he yelled, dashing forward, charging zangetsu with reiatsu, he swung at Kurokon, first at his head, then, bending down, swinging at his feet. The next percise wing was aimed diagonally across the chest, then finally with a full swing, a huge explosion of a fully charged getsuga tensho.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:21 am

OOC: You all DO know y'all weren't, and still aren't able to see me, correct? Im using Kyokko, which makes me invisible and undetectable.

IC:

Yokkyu was very disappointed to see that his hado did minimal damage, but it was as expected, as Yokkyu knew the extent of this man's power, though he was unable to grasp it completely; he just knew this man was entirely too deadly to let live, to let return to Soul Society. So, still under protection from Kyokko, Yokkyu used a few Shunpo, lurking around the battlefield, looking for anything that would be of use to him in any way possible. Not wanting to waste any time, Yokkyu looked at the arrancar that said Kurosaki would have to fight if he continued, and decided to do Ichigo a favor while he was still hidden with Kyokko.

Yokkyu rose his left hand and pointed it at the Arrancar, smirking under his invisibility and undetetcibility, and smoke silently, Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six, bakudo 61, rikujoukuro. Yokkyu spoke, unleashing a full powered, Bakudo 61, Six Rods Prison of Light. This was by far one of Yokkyu's more favorite kido, as this attack was virtually undodgeable, as it literally moves entirely too quick, and is relatively powerful, binding the most powerful foe for a short amount of time, leaving the allies enough time to act, and hopefully win. Alright, Kurosaki. Please, work with me here... I'm counting on your cooperation! You are now my subordinate!! Yokkyu angrily thought as he remembered exactly how Kurosaki usually acted: hardheaded.

He looked at the rest of the battle, and let out an audible sigh, not wanting to remain hidden any longer. The sigh gave away his position, while he allowed the kido to discontinue, revealing his body, slowly and little by little. As his body had been revealed, it was easy to see Yokkyu had been building up a lot of reiatsu around him, because his haori as well as his hair was flowing violently. After about four seconds, his body was completely revealed, to show Yokkyu holding his zanpakutou, as well as his complete black and red haori, and the look of death in his eyes. Kurosaki, take care of the pesky Arrancar. Trust me, Soul Society does not need you going what you did when you fought Ulquiorra in HERE of all places. We will not be happy. You leave this man to me, Kurosaki. Do NOT disobey me, because if you do, I will not promise i won't open friendly fire. It is for the best, now obey. he said, glaring at Kurosaki, meaning every word of what he said, as he had already had a specific battle plan.

Almost instantly after speaking, Yokkyu rose his blade into the air, which began forming pitch black storm clouds, and unbelieveably loud thunder, and violent lightning could he heard and seen, which had the force to shake the building around them. As the storm clouds loomed overhead, Yokkyu's blade was struck with black lightning, which in turn turned Yokkyu's blade black, which was now swirling with purple and black reiatsu, slowly transforming. Bankai.. The transformation of his blade was violent, though it was as expected, seeing as not only was he angry, but he also had built up a ton of reiatsu to aid him in his bankai transformation. As he went bankai, the thunder rose to an eardrum busting roar, and the lightning struck all around, striking buildings, the ground, and pretty much everything in sight aside from the people that were on the battle field with him.

After the bankai transformation, the pitch black clouds faded away, leaving the battlefield almost completely black, only allowing a little bit of light, making it to where everyone was just barely able to see, and the wind and thunder made it to where they could barely hear, as it was ferocious and undeniably loud. Knowing that speaking now was almost a stupid idea, Yokkyu looked where he could just barely see the old Captain Commander and smirked, Daunkōru! Yokkyu shouted, even though nobody could of dreamed to hear him.- as he yelled, a giant blast of purple (almost invisible due to the current appearance of the battlefield) lightning came falling from the sky in a ferocious demeaner, heading straight for the old Captain Commander at literal full speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 am

It was not like he had expected Kurokon to allow him to fight the carrot top, but it resulted in him sighing a bit to himself either way, not reflecting his facial posture, he listened to Locura`s comment it was as he had expected she was on Ichigo`s side. Do you really have that little faith on Ichigo here Locura? do you actually think i could kill him? he sent an inwardly question at her way, he had no desire to fight her and he was sure she felt the same besides, Ichigo was fighting kurokon at the moment. Im pretty sure that when i joined the Meeting of the Espada`s and did my work in las noches i did count towards that? he said to Locura calmly while observing her and the fight below them...

To be honest im not the one you should be afraid to hurt your little friend here, but Kurokon-san over there, he could kill him ya know? he said in his usual tone of speech, he kept standing on a building so that he had a better view of things around him... also the fight below...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Kurokon looked towards Yokkyu. "so your the one who cast it on me eh?.... how would you like a taste of your own medicine?" He grinned manically. His eyes showed nothing but annoyance, even as the lightning sped towards him. He outstretched his hand and the lightning seemed to go straight into his hand. He didnt even seem to notice. "you should have looked up your information before this you know? my bankai makes me immune... especially with your reiatsu..." He said as he charged a ball of red lightning in his other hand. "allow me to show you true energy..." He said as the ball grew two times his own size, then condensed into a fist sized ball. He threw it at Yokkyu, using all his strength, while energy had no true weight, it could effect gravity, making it much harder to throw than normal, meaning the ball went towards Yokkyu about half as fast as the lightning he had launched. "goodbye"
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:52 pm

((Kuro...did you ignore Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho?...))

"Look you, I'm not your enemy; I'm on the shinigamis' side!" she called out to the man who had called her a pesky arrancar, and soon thereafter, he had launched an attack at her, probably unable to hear her. She tried to dodge it, but the attack still managed to catch her; due to her hierro, it didn't hurt all that bad. She was stuck in it for a few moments until she flared her reiatsu, at which point the kido shattered; she was, after all, the former tercera, once the fourth most powerful person in Hueco Mundo. Soon after she was released, an attack was redirected at the shinigami; deciding this would be the best way to gain some temporary trust, at the least, she vanished from view, saving Gin's questions for later. She soon reappeared in front of Yokkyu; soon after she appeared in front of him, the attack that was heading towards the both of them was attacked by flames. Depending on the strength of the attack, it would be either slowed down or stopped completely. In the former case, a bala launched itself from her outstretched palm, rushing towards the red ball of lightning. This bala was her special bala, as evidenced by its color and the fire that was coming off of it. Locura was pretty sure that those two attacks would stop the redirected attack, and even if it didn't, she was sure Yokkyu would now be able to dodge it. Without offering a word to Kurokon, she vanished from view again and reappeared back at her old spot. "Now then, you hafta trust me!" she shouted to the man she had just defended, then she looked at Gin. "I think that, if he were weakened enough, you could kill him. Also, you've shown in the past that you're not exactly trustworthy, so your actions at the meeting didn't amount to much. And finally, Kurosaki is the man who saved the Soul Society almost entirely by himself; I doubt he will allow himself to die here."

Last edited by Locura Ash on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Ichigo was releived when Yokkyu showed up. He knew he wouldn't be able to deal with this guy on his own. After hearing Yokkyu's words, Ichigo looked at him through slitted eyes. who the hell did this guy think he was? Whatever, Ichigo would let him deal with Kurokon. Ignoring his orders to go after the arrancar, Ichigo instead used shunpo to appear behind Gin. Now there was an opponent that was more on his level.

"You wanted to fight me? Well here I am." He said through his mask, his voice still demonic and distorted. Even though it was war, this was going to be fun. He hadn't faught Gin since he had done so a year ago during the Aizen battle. There was lots going on around them, conversations and explosions, but Ichigo kept his attention focused on his new opponent
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu had taken his sweet time after exiting the senkaimon. He was busy collecting. As he walked through the streets of Serieiti, he was letting chords extend from his body. As they slithered along the ground behind his every step, they attached themselves to souls that had just died, preventing them from disappearing and turning them into his puppets. When he had finally arrived at the area Ichigo was in, which he found easily due to the reiatsu, he had nearly 500 souls under his control. "Ichigo-Kun... Sorry I took so long... Now then. Let's end this quickly." He muttered, before unleashing the souls.

The miniature army was featureless. All appeared to have the same basic structure, same weapons (twin black swords made from Urufu's reishi) and same movements. Until they attacked. They each moved with the fluidity and grace of a warrior. Attacking Gin and Kurokon, they converged on the two, careful to not hit any allies, and slashed away with their blades. Wave upon wave of the souls attacked, as Urufu merely sat and watched, grinning.

"Sorry I took so long... I was getting some reinforcements." He laughed, pulling Ichigo towards him with a rather thick thread, not taking control in the least. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next