Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)

Go down 
+11
Hayami Rentai
Darque
Urufu
Locura Ash
Yokkyu Fuman
Ichimaru Gin
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Kiku Hotaru
Sanba
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kurokon Shikyo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Kiku frowned at the battle before her. She had never really been a fan of fighting, sparring, battles, etc. Kiku was always the one to not volunteer for sparring, maybe training, but not sparring. She looked at Locura and nodded quietly, ignoring all others. "Sure Locura-chan. If you wanna go west, i'll tag along. And I don't think the Vizard is an enemy. He would've attacked alweady. But yes. If Ichimaru doesn't fight Ichigo, we should go west." Kiku said to her quietly, sighing about the problems of war. Kiku turned to face Locura. "Who's the enemy? Regardless, i'll aid you." Kiku said to her, her voice strong and brave. She peeked around Locura to see Gin. She blinked, wondering why he was always smiling. Indeed, like Kiku had always heard, he was like a silvery fox. She pulled oout her zanpaktpu, hesitant, before turning to look at Locura. "I suppose i'll wait to release......" She mumbled quietly, resheathing her zanpaktou. She gasped as the mystery man fired a kido at Locura, growling. "Idiot, what does he tink he's doing?!" Kiku mumbled under breath, drawing her zanpaktou and aiming at the man, yet with no intention to fire.

Although if he tried anything else Kiku wouldn't hesitate. She glared at him, her voice coursing with anger. "You.....ugh..." Kiku yelled out, managing to keep herself under control. Her anger rose even more, Kiku gaining immense scorn for the man who had intruded. Who enters, shooting kido, and ordering others around? Ordering allies around? Kiku though. She shook her head, focusing on the on the others. She slightly removed her air of anger when the man let the kido discontinue, though still distrustful of him. It all went so fast, Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou, Gin speaking to Locura, Kurokon launching an attack at the mystery man. She frowned when Locura went to convince the mystery man by slowing the attack with her bala, sighing quietly. She partially understood her actions, though Kiku knew everyone was different and that they needed any ally available. Kiku looked at Ichigo Kurosaki and smiled at him softly. "Be careful, Kurosaki." Kiku told him. Kiku whipped her head to the side only to see faceless souls attacking Kurokon and Gin with swords, Kiku absolutely mystefied on what was going on. She looked to the man talking to Ichigo, wondering if he was doing this.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Well this was a turn of event`s that Gin had not anticipated, he looked at Locura with his usual smile, his hands crossed inside his sleeves. Do you even know what ya saying? do ya even know me Locura? what Locura said maid as much sense as this fight having an actual goal besides slaughter. He could kill him yet Ichigo would not allow it? Ichimaru chuckled a bit before he responded back You sure have a silly humor he was not stupid, he wanted to make the arrancar female frustrated in turn making careless mistakes, however he knew better than to underestimate his "enemy" he dodged a few lightnings, but at the moment they where more useful for him due to the massive amount of souls, they where easy target`s for the lightning strikes...

After ichigo appeared behind him like he liked to do things fair and square, at least in the start of a fight. He had always that thing with people, he was too kind. Ichimaru`s smile held out when Ichigo told him that he was ready to fight him, Ichimaru had not anticipated Ichigo to leave his subordinates let alone leave kurokon so in the middle of a battle. So... ya want to fight eh? what if ya piss of Kurokon over there? will that be all right? he said as he had pulled his wakizashi the entire metallic lenght of it and while looking at Ichigo, letting his unreleased Zanpakto clash with his as he moved closer to him. He let out as much reitsu as he could while doing so making sure that Ichigo did not over power him despite that he was in bankai and that he had his Vizard mask on him, just As Ichimaru was going to call out for his Zanpakto, Ichigo was pulled away and an entire flock of what seemed like souls had almost entirely surrounded him and Kurokon, Ichimaru looked at the person who had thrown the attacks at them, it was a male, either a vizard or a shinigami it was hard to tell at the moment when he had to concetraite on something else, he back flipped twice to get away from the trecherous souls that overwhelmed them with their sheer number`s though he figured they had to be controlled remotely, thus killing the source would make things a lot easier, Ichimaru showed no panic nor any hesitation, he frowned a bit. That`s a nasty ability... he stood up straight looking at the mass of souls.. he guessed he should not hold back anymore... there was no point. your a part of the problem now huh? he looked at Urufu, with an almost invisible smirk on his face, yet still showing his usual smile. He snapped his finger`s together once with his free arm... as if anticipating for something to happen, which did not, Ichimaru sighed Guess i gotta beat some sense to ya the usual way then...

Ikorose shinso! He destroyed several dozen souls with a single slash, assuming they could be destroyed with normal means, the same swift blow with his shikai outstreched, the Zanpakto was sent slashing at Kiku, it would decapitate the young shinigami`s body from her waist down if it would hit its target, Ichimaru remebered now who she was, it had been too long since he had seen her in person, but he could not back down not now...

Last edited by Ichimaru Gin on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 am

OOC: You didn't specify the properties of your attack, so boo on you :] Btw, you guys need to talk about the GIANT STORM i just made >_> I'm in bankai. There's thunder that you can BARELY hear over, and there's crackling lightning EVERYWHERE =P

IC:

As the giant massive ball of electricied energy came towards Yokkyu, he frowned, as he was minorly displeased in such an attack. He rose his left hand and sighed Bakudo 81, Danku he said, as a giant clear barrier resurrected, blocking the attack and sending a semi-massive explosion. Yokkyu smiled and laughed Is that what I would expect from a Captain Commander?! Pathetic! Yokkyu thought to himself, not daring to verbally disrespect the Former Commander with his voice, but he sure would do it in his head. After Danku blocked the attack, it was then that Yokkyu realised exactly who Locura was, and with a giant frown, he looked at both the Lieutenant and Locura and with quickness, pulled up his sleeves.

Bakudo 72 Tenteikūra. Yokkyu said, unleashing a kido that allowed him to send mental messages to those he desired, knowing they would be Ichigo, Locura, and the Lieutenant. A giant cyan colored square appeared from Yokkyu's hands, which was now allowing him to speak mentally with those three specified people. Hello Locura Ash. I apologise, in the midst of battle, I didn't realise whom you were. I apologise for Rikujoukuro. Yokkyu said to Locura, turning to Ichigo, Ichigo, do be careful. Listen to me, I know exactly what i'm doing. I'm a former Captain of this very Gotei. and then to Kiku, Kiku, have you forgotten me? Former Captain Yokkyu Furman! I would like you to leave as soon as you can, Lieutenant! Things are about to get SERIOUS! I can't afford anybody... a-....anybody but myself to die... Yokkyu said to each of them, before turning back to Kurokon, or as he had known, Kensei.

Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fire!!!!! Hado 91, Senjū Kōten Taihō!!!!!! Yokkyu yelled as loud as he could, which just barely made him audible compared to his raging thunder storm. After he spoke the kido, a giant rod of yelled energy appeared in the form of a long-spear in his hand. With manical laughter, Yokkyu threw the spear that was in his left hand at Kurokon, which flew at tremendous speeds, only to seperate into 12 spears, each having an extremely high destructive property, as well as being spread out over a larger area.

Spoiler:

This had better work! I probably can't take him by myself, but i'm sure i can at least do it halfway! And if i'm lucky... if i prove to have more skill ... then i CAN beat him! I just have to trust myself!! Yokkyu thought as the kido flew towards Kurokon.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 am

He knew he would have to help Grimmjow in some way maybe by helping this Ichigo Kurosaki might lift Grimmjow's spirits that he was still a little loyal to the guy. He knew this war was going to be the end of all this so he might as well start helping the Soul society in any shape or form. He opened an garganta coming from Hueco Mundo and then jumped downward onto the Society's grounds looking around seeing where he could be of assistance. Darque started running over then stops as he started to see Ichimaru Gin so the guy was still alive after all these long years. He wasn't much of a hero but it was a good day to start trying but then he thought he was too weak to fight normally like this.

When Darque holds his zanpakuto up in front of him vertically and calls out its release command. "Awaken Majinatujo Bastuji" Shadowlike energy started flowing from his zanpakuto giving Darshu shadowlike spiritual energy. The shadow engulfs Darque in shadow void and then reappears into a manhuman like bat with different type of wings, one a pair of soft angeldove wings and another razor sharp dinosaur bat wings. Darque having claws on his hands and feet with sharp arrancar armor upon his body with weird like ears on his head. He rushed over seeing if these shinigami protecting their home needed help "Hey! You soul reapers need a hand here my name is Darque..."

Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

While Yokkyu was chanting the incantation, Kurokon immediatly did exactly what he hinted at before "Hado number 90.. Kurohitsugi" He didnt even say the incantation, as he new it would damage Yokkyu enough so he would not have to worry about him. He knew there were ways to get out of it, but he could do it over, admittedly it was one third of its fullpower, but good enough to take down a captain.

Kurokon then turned his attention to the growing population sorouding him. He didnt care about them, only the arrogant and cowardly for now. He immediatly turned to see the effects of his kido.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 am

With an annoyed grunt, Yokkyu had to completely end the incantation to his kido, and as the walls of the Black Coffin began to form, Yokkyu quickly used a shunpo and escaped the box of the formed Black Coffin. As his body just barely escaped, Yokkyu looked over at Kurokon with the ultimate deadpan, gripping his sword with ever-growing frustration. Grr! How dare you! So rude! Yokkyu thought as he looked down at his hand, and despite how dark the area was, he could see how white his hand was due to the pressure, because he was gripping his blade just that hard. I'll teach you, you overconfident jerk! You might be the old Captain Commander, but that means nothing to me!! Yokkyu thought, keeping his super spectacular deadpan.

Yokkyu slowly rose his blade in the sky, halfway horizontal, halfway verticle and glared at the ex Captain Commander. Daunkōru!! Daunkoru!!!!! Daunkuro!!!!!!! DAUNKURO!!!!!!!!!! Yokkyu shouted at the top of his lungs, which was still no match for the roaring thunder, as four giant bolts of lightning came at four very different positions from the sky, speeding as fast as they normally would be, but zig zaging in very odd patterns in a giant attempt to confuse the ex Captain Commander. He can't be this smart, damnit! Four bolts of lightning charging at him faster than HUMAN lightning, all zig zagging in odd directions! We'll see, Kensei Tenkai! We'll SEE! Yokkyu thought to himself.

As he moved his blade towards Kensei, directing the lightning with his right hand, he rose his left hand in an attempt to make things significantly easier. Bakudo 63, Sajo Sobaku! he shouted as a thick chain of yellow reiatsu left his hand and swirled its way over to Kensei, which then began to swirl around the Ex Captain Commander, though it had yet to constrict, it was still spinning around him.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

Kurokon didnt seem fazed, he figured the man would find a way out. He planned for it actually. He noticed the chains coming on to him. He immediatly stretched out his arms and broke them. He didnt move when the lightning hit, scatttering up dust everywhere. "I thought I told you..." He said as the dust cleared, revealing a perfectly fine Kurokon. "your energy doesnt effect me"

Kurokon shunpo'd to Yokkyu "before you die... tell me your name again..." He said. He was ten feet from Yokkyu. He sheathed his zanpokuto, but did not reseal his bankai. Lightning started gathering all around them, crackling in the air, splitting the electrons in the atoms in the atomsphere, just as normal lightning does. "your a good fighter... but not good enough." Suddenly the lightning turned into the typical lightning bolts, ten sorounding Yokkyu.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 pm

There is now a separate thread for those not fighting Kurokon. People in this thread are as follows:

Kurokon
Yokkyu
Urufu
Sanba

That is the posting order. All other here is your new thread

https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net/seireitei-f21/northern-assault-ichimaru-gin-t1482.htm#14087
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 pm

((Sanba...I still have to post in this thread, since otherwise Gin could assume his attack automatically hit, since he's the first to post in that new thread. Plus, I've already stated a couple of times that I'm moving to the west...so, yeah))

Locura was, at the least, glad to hear that Yokkyu didn't think that she was an enemy anymore; that much was good. Just as she was about to leave the area to travel to the western part of the Seireitei, Gin's attack shot out at Kiku. Surprised he would suddenly attack the girl, Locura was frozen for a few moments before her surprise turned to anger. She soon rushed in front of Kiku. Without needing a word from her, the ground shook briefly before it erupted with lava, which got in the way of Gin's attack. Infusing her attack with some of her reiatsu so that it wouldn't be completely obliterated by Gin's attack, she forced her attack to stay in the path for a couple moments longer. After those moments were up, it would be revealed that both attacks had been stopped by each other. Not wanting to stay in the area any longer, she turned to Kiku. "I think it's high time we left for the Western side; lead the way so that something like this doesn't happen again too soon.

[cue exit to the western assault if Kiku leads the way]
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Do you think you can use my lightning against ME?! You've got to be kidding me! Thank you! Thank you so much! You shall perish! Yokkyu shouted as loud as he could, knowing that the Captain Commander made a drastic mistake in coming near Yokkyu. For one, the only lightning that would even effect Yokkyu would be his Imprisonment attack, and since Kurokon somehow created lightning of his own, it would only help Yokkyu in his next attack. I got him. He's mine, that overconfident jerk! He's always been overconfident, and for which he shall pay! And on that note, Yokkyu grinned as he raised his sword in the air and laughed.

Yokkyu held his blade out to his left and smirked, the laughing coming to a standstill. Tsuisuteddo kaminari ! Yokkyu yelled at each of the 10 lightning bolts that Kurokon formed all swirled in a violent tornado, and then dispersed and reformed on Yokkyu's blade. What a way to surprise you, eh? Do not underestimate me. You thought your lightning would hurt me, you're mistaken! And on que, directly after speaking Yokkyu grinned Reijinguburasuto!!!!!!, slamming his blade downwards, which released an ENORMOUS explosion of electricity, much larger than it would normally be, as Yokkyu had absorbed 10 lightning bolts, augmented his sword, THEN used his defensive attack, emptying all 10 lightning bolts' energy, plus the strength of Reijinguburasuto into one area that is only 15 feet in diameter, which Kurokon was only 10.

The blast is almost inescapeable due to how much power it had backing it - the explosion happened much quicker than it ever would have, as Yokkyu had the power of 10 lightning bolts, as well as the power from the attack. If everything else wouldnt hurt this madman, then THIS surely would, seeing as the 15-foot diameter would be hit much quicker seeing as it had been drastically augmented. What Reijinguburasuto does is after Yokkyu slams his blade downwards, (if or if not augmented) it will create a giant burst of lightning within a 15 foot diameter, almost instantly striking anything within simply due to the fact that lightning is not only much quicker than a shunpo, but also because Yokkyu's lightning was much quicker than regular lightning. I've got him now! Yokkyu thought in triumph that he had ended up outsmarting the ex captain commander, and turning his 10 lightning bolts, PLUS more against him completely and utterly.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 am

Kurokon sighed, this one would never learn. "your soul is pure, but you arent as bright as you think" The lightning didnt even effect him, his reiatsu was still higher. "your getting weaker, while I am only getting stronger..." He proved this by unleashing his full reiatsu around him. Dust gathered around the two, although they could still see each other. "lets see if you can stand the creation of lightning then.... fire" As soon as the words left his mouth fire ran around both of them, using the sparks in the air as a start, he easily sorounded them. The fire immediatly made a dome, completely isolating them, the walls started closing in "come now, tell me your name..."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Ichigo let out a laugh, leaning Zangetsu against his shoulder. "Are you really that scared of that asshole, just shut up and fight me." He said, his reiatsu once again glowing around his body. Just as he was about to dash forward to attack, he was pulled backwards, now standing next to Urufu. "URUFU!" he smiled under his mask. "It's okay, just fight Kuroden, I'll take care of Gin." He told his ally, Using shunpo to appear in front of Gin again.

"So where were we?" he asked Gin, staring at him with his black and yellow eyes. His heart was pumping wildly with a mixture of excitement and anxiety. Gripping the hilt of Zangetsu tightly, he charged up the blade. He hadn't fought Gin in a very long time, and had advanced a lot since their last battle. Gin probably had as well though.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 pm

That is not the issue here Kurosaki... he enjoyed your company ya know? He said when Ichigo asked about if he was scared about Kurokon, his smirk widening slightly, he glanced at his mask and his yellow eyes ... how long can you keep that mask on your face these days ichigo? 5 minutes 10? or perhaps even more? he asked as he activated his shikai and cleared out the rest of the souls with a few clear cut`s not aiming at Ichigo, he just wanted to make sure no one would interrupt his fight once he got started. he glanced at Urufu and hoped she would stay out like Ichigo had told him to...
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

Nel watched as tragic things were happeneing. Nel was just riding on itsygo back and could feel all the damage happening. this war was getting out of control. Nel was getting a little pissed but was not pissed enough to go adult just yet. She knew itsygo could handel himself. Anything that did come there way nel dodged it with good speed. Nel was hoping she didnt have to fight but it seemed it was going to go that way very soon. With gin and this other people thing were really gonna go bad. "Not Good." Nel said as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Kiku blinked as she heard a whizzing sound. She turned around, only to see Gin's attack heading straight for her waist. She was slightly frozen in place, everything around her seemed to quiet, going silent in Kiku's mind. She blinked, reality came crashing back to Kiku's midn when Locura protected her.....saved her....from the attack Gin had fired. Kiku was unsure whether Gin had purposely fired that attack to kill her, or if she was just in the line of fire. Kiku was leaning towards the former option, seeing as he was fighting on Dellapero's side, after all. She looked at him sadly, still not expecting it. She turned towards Locura, struggling to maek her voice known above the stupid voice. "We're off to the western area then. Good luck, Ichigo Kurosaki." Kiku yelled out ot him before motioning for Locura to follow in her direction. Her eyes looked slightly grim as she turned back to Locura. "I suggest we stay a bit farther away when we get there. We need to avoid beinng noticed until we find our target." Kiku said slowly to her. She smiled and skipped along.

[Exit with Locura]
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

OOC: Im seriously not waiting anymore. Screw posting order. You all have been online, and those of you who have not yet posted can just get over it. It's your fault.

IC:

Yokkyu frowned as his attacks have, left after right, been pushed aside as if they were nothing, which made him come to a realization. That's right... I... I forgot about the power of his Zanpakutou... Unless i can somehow overwhelm him... But... Yokkyu thought, hesitating to think that single word... that single thought... that single attack... Imprisonment...... he thought, his eyes widening as he thought it. It was very risky to do, but he would have to think of some way to defeat his foe, even if it meant almost certain death. Yokkyu took in a deep breath and sighed, as a loud roar of thunder, and crack of lightning appeared to his right. The roar of thunder was certainly deafening, and it busted Yokkyu's eardrum, causing him obtuse pain in his right ear, though he did not let it phase him, instead, he just cringed with pain.

So be it! Yokkyu Fuman is my game! You are an obimination, and you shall be dealt with accordingly! You shall be slaughtered ... I will kill you! Even if it means sacrificing myself to do so! Yokkyu shouted, swinging his gigantic blade to the ground while yelling, without stating Bakudo, or the number, as he was an absolute expert in this spell, Senkington!, causing a large puff of red smoke to explode from the tip of his blade, covering the distance between the unnamed Vizard, Kensei Takai, and Yokkyu himself. Little did Yokkyu know, the path to Kensei and the Unnamed Vizard had been exposed by a gust of wind, but Yokkyu had no idea. He sighed as his blade made two extended sparks, ranging from the hilt to the tip as he brought his blade up horizontally, meeting at the half-way mark of his body.

Chōeki! he shouted as literally countless bolts of lightning struck the ground at the same time, 50 feet away, creating a deafening blast, causing the particles in the air to literally FRY, as well as fire to be ignited in every direction of the circled 50 feet. The lightning struck once every half second, slowly working its way to where Yokkyu and Kurokon stood, striking one after another, blasting, booming and cracking. Every 10 feet they moved, the lightning blasts got stronger and larger, and louder. Fire was in every direction you could look for 30 feet away from the 50-foot-diameter circle of lightning blasts. You shall die... and i will take you with me! Yokkyu shouted as the lightning made its way to the center, and at this particular time, it was but 40 feet away from Yokkyu and Kurokon, and since the attack had started, it was already 1x more powerful than it was when the name had been called.

Yokkyu glared You're mine...
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axi7Sgm5VAU&p=CA208BCE69D1C6AB&index=11&playnext=10 (ost - showing off)

Ichimaru ignored the fight between Yokkou and Kurokon, he had stalled enough time to release his master work, the very thing he had been working on in las noches for several months in secret...

He had been fighting Ichigo non-stop almost 5minutes now withouth anyone of them putting out any real good blows to the enemy, that would have caused any injury it was as if Ichimaru enjoyed every second of this fight, he had gone as far as to release his bankai, which caused his zanpakto to cut the tower of penitence in the far distance, the upper half of the tower itself came crashing down with a loud rumble... oops my hand slipped sorry Ichimaru kept his smile as he flicked his fingers together once, just then a garganta ripped open in mid air about 200 metres to the west of them, the garganta was not just big, it was gigantic, A tall arrancar stepped out from the portal along with a small girl seeing picking in her nose, and the man rubbing his hair as he yawned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSc7HDJx4KM&feature=related (ost - Turn the tables)

Bingo... Ichimaru stated as the mid fabric of the garganta opened even futher almost seemingly ripping the skyline, a shifting shadow behind the two arrancar`s stood out in the garganta, with one gigantic eye, the beast sticked its face trough the garganta and seemed to breath with a low growling sound...

Ichimaru`s fantastic creation was unleashed into SS, he wondered what he should do next, there was a miniscule moment as the hollow like gigantic beast breathed the air of SS only to release the breath of death into the air, that smelled of rotting corpses and blood, after a few moment`s the creature lowered its head and from its weird mouth oozed out a black liquid on the ground, there where masks of menos blended into this dark matter, Ichimaru was sure anyone could see the being from the furthest reaches of SS, at least 50 menos started to stand up from the black liquid below, soon the hollows where on a full rampage and shot out ceros to left and right below their feet slaughtering the weaker shinigami and hollow alike, while Starrk and Lilinette watched the chaos down below...

Last edited by Ichimaru Gin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:50 pm

A spritual preassure that could match a captains, if not higher, could be felt from the west. A female that looked 16-17 years old, standing 5.8, with long brown hair and lightbrown skin, was comming towards the battling people, using sonido. A 6th was tattoed onto her left thigh, meaning she was the espada who had taken over Grimmjow`s spot as the 6th espada, Amata Kuromo. Amata was the former fraccion of Nnoitora, and had ranked up with him from the 8th espada to the 6th when dellapero took over. Insteed of attacking anyone, she oddly enough went straight for Gin. As she reached the silver haired man, all she did was to hit him loosly on the arm, through the hit could be heard by most of them.

"WHY DIDN`T YOU SAY THAT iCHIGO WAS HERE, BAKA!", she yelled out, her angry nature being displayed fully. She then looked up and narrowed her eyes at the small girl with green hair, and the tall man with brown hair and a bored exspression on his face. "..Why have you two even showed up here, dont you know the risks!?", she yelled out again, apperently not being dispurbed by the foul smell from the large hollow. Befor Amata could speak anymore, a large amount of spiritual preassure rushed over her and the fighting. "..That reaitsu....neh, guess Dellapero-"Sama", found the captain commander..", she mumbled to herself, knowing the only being without hollow powers who had such a high reaitsu was the captain commander.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Darque didn't think anybody heard then he saw Nel just standing there in her child like state didn't she know this wasn't a good time to be playing around. "However, I know she does like that Ichigo person knowing her she'll be looing out for her friend but now isn't one of those times" Darque knew a battle was taking place and then one of Aizen's former mercenaries was still alive Ichimaru Gin so he had resurfaced from whatever pit he came from. The espadas and their new leader must have made their move so Darque would have to something helpful to help the Soul society. Then something catches his attention an short little arrancar runt maybe this was his chance to do something good in his life.

"HEY YOU RUNT! Over here, The end of espada rule is here starting with you, then your leader is next and finally I'm burning Las Noches that sonuvagun of a dream home TO THE GROUND" He yelled.

Last edited by Darque on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 am

OCC: Darque its directly godmod to say that you dropkick amata. You can say that you attempt to hit her. She`s the 6th espada and has quick reflexes, she would`t stay perfectly still and let you kick her.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Ichigo hadn't been fighting Gin for a long time now, probably about 5 minutes. Ichigo was enjoying the challenge, but was getting a little tired of their little game. None had landed a blow on the other, at this rate they were just going to tire themselves out. Gin had let out his bankai, but that didn't faze Ichigo much. He had been training lately to be able to keep his mask on longer, and had tons of time until it started cracking.

Ichigo watched as Gin's garganta opened in the sky, keeping his sights on Gin, watching the hollows with his perifrials. Tightening his grip on Zangetsu, Ichigo resisted the urge to throw up at the smell that escaped the mouth of the huge hollow. More people had showed up, but they didn't matter. The only person that mattered right now was his enemy. He felt the reiatsu of the Captain commander and the espada leader, the energy weighing down on him even though they were so far away. Ichigo was glad he wasn't fighting that guy.

Taking a deep breath, he concentrated on Gin. Play time was over, he was done playing around with him. He looked over at the silver haired man, his yellow eyes serious. "Let's stop fooling around and actually start this fight." He called over, lifting his sword. Charging it with Reiatsu, he fired a large, powerful getsuga tenshou at Gin. Even if Gin was able to dodge the attack, it was bound to kill some of the new, weaker hollows that were forming from the giant hollows mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC: sorry that im not following any posting order but i want to have a good fight and i want it over as fast as possible, i still got some stuff to do in other topics with gin!

IC: Ichimaru reacted quickly not allowing the somewhat temperamental mistress to mess up his outfit, nor his hair style, he easily avoided the hit that she sent his way, her being temperamental was an understatement by the way, Ichimaru performed a double back flip getting some air between the two and ichigo, showing his face once more in turn ignoring amata`s words and/or her sole existence. There was a slight sweatdrop crossing his cheek but nothing dramatic, his smile still creeping across his face, it was evident that Ichimaru was exited about Amata`s sudden appearence and burst of anger, but at the moment he had much more appealing & important things to deal with...

Lilinette looked down at Amata in annoyance clearly showing a vein pop on her head, she pointed her arm at amata in a rude way "..Why have you two...!?! Baka that`s totally my line you little Midget!!!" despite Lilinette being shorter than Amata, Starrk simply closed his eyes while drifting away somewhere in his mental mind... he sighed for himself, out of all the places Amata had to appear here? why was the fate so cruel to him? i just want to go back to sleep... Lilinette and Starrk where both using their usual Las noches outfits despite them not being a part of las noches espadas army so why was it that they had appeared here? Ichimaru had been working on the massive hollow but that alone was not the whole truth, he too had been training the former Primera and his "fraccion" to become even stronger, those who might have know them might be able to have noticed a dramatic diffrence in not only their reishi but also the aura that surrounded them, it was not just reishi but another force that they contained within only waiting to be called out...

Ichimaru stood up to his fullest lenght looking back at Ichigo, he even ignored the massive spiritual pressure that seemed to emanate from dellapero and the current Captain commander combined What are ya saying Ichigo, im just getting warmed up! he placed his arm across his face Lets even this out a bit... no, lets end this! suddenly his reishi felt omnious and hollow like just like ichigo`s if not more, it sky rocketed and seemingly drenched the air around him with a powerful grey reitsu, despite his bankai already been released a mask formed on his face, it looked like a crooked fox with the colors of red and white and two white ears on the head pointing into diffent directions, it did not allow his face to be seen anymore only his closed up eyes trough the mask. When ichigo released his getsuga tensho, Ichimaru did not utter a word but released a similiar attack overpowering Ichigo`s own attack and nullifying it, The attack continued only being slowed down a bit by Ichigo`s getsuga tensho what`s that... where are ya Insticts Ichigo? his smirk widened a bit as he had released his Zanpakto again inside his own attack shooting out the bankai formed sword from within the attack towards ichigo`s shoulder, unknown to Ichigo at the time a certain arrancar had been standing, cheering and waiting for ichigo, Neliel was behind Ichigo well in range for his bankai to course trough the little arrancar`s body that is unless Ichigo would notice this in time and try to take the hit himself then too sureley he would get caught into the grey attack as well, and due to his bankai speed that is 500 times the speed of sound exactly 171,500 meters per second in other words 0.08 seconds (or much less than a second in order to catch up with Ichigo/nel) for it to reach its fullest length leaving no time to Ichigo to save both Nel and himself, but only leaving him the choice to choose one or another not both, and even so at a fast rate.

Ichimaru had swept this plan into motion the second Amata appeared and the back flip was a product of this so he could allow himself to put Ichigo into a linear line with neliel, and in her child form altrough small she would not have the speed to dodge it on her own especially since she was unaware that she was being targeted in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 pm

((OOC: Like Gin, I apologize for not following post order, but it's been 4 days with nothing, so imma post now!! ^_^))

Ichigo glared at Gin through slitted eyes as a hollow mask formed on his face, his grey reishi exploding into the sky. His eyes widened as his getsuga was enveloped into the grey attack, its speed only minorly affected by the opposing attack. Shit, this was bad. As Ichigo raised his blade to fire off another getsuga tensho, a faint glint of silver caught his eye, peircing through the midde of Gin's inital attack. Ichigo knew this tactic of Gin's extending sword. It was a dangerous ability, especially in long range combat.

He only had second, no, less then half of one, to analize what was going on around him. Just as Ichigo was about to jump out of the way of both oncomming attacks, an uneasy feeling formed in his stomach. Now realizing what was happening, Ichigo stood still, watching Gin's double attack racing towards him. He knew if he moved, Nel would surely get hit. Even if she was able to dodge the blade, the bigger grey attack was too wide for her small body to avoid it fully.

A sharp intake of breath filled his lungs as Gin's sword peirced his shoulder, the pain shooting down his arm and across his chest. A small yell escaped his lips as the pain settled in, his free hand reaching up to grasp the blade, preventing it from going through his body any further and hitting Nel. He only had moments to charge up a getsuga tensho, firing it at the oncomming grey mass. It was only slowed a little, like last time, but at least it wouldn't hit full speed.

As Gin's attack hit, he could feel the cloth of his robes tearing, the reishi slicing into his skin. As the dust from the attack settled, Ichigo stood, still glaring at Gin, panting heavily. The bottom right side of his mask cracked, the white peices falling to the ground. At least Nel was okay though. Fighting Gin long range was not going to work. There were just too many opportunities for him to sneak in tricky attacks like the one he just took.

Using shunpo, he appeared to the right of Gin just a moment later, Firing four consecutive full powered Getsuga Tensho at him. He had used a lot of reiatsu to charge these attacks, and his breath was now forced, but he was still good to fight for a long while.

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:15 am

Amata placed her hand onto Lilinette`s head and poked her on the head serval times while she placed her other hand on her left hip. "Heh, you should`t be saying little ya little flatchested baka!". Amata was probably the only one who dared to say such a thing to Lilinette, since it mocked her size and un-mature body, which wasthe two subjects Lilinette was most touchy on. Amata held her hand onto Lilinette`s held, preventing her from attacking her with a kick or a punch. "Neh, lets drop the agurment for now and focus on the thing at hand right?..".

Amata, still holding Lilinette on the head, preventing the shoter espada from attacking her, looked over at Stark with a little sigh. "You two are really hopeless..you dissapear for months and you deside to show up in the middle of a war...now that i think over it, why the heck are you two here? I dont remeber you ever being happy for fighting". Amata looked down at Gin, who was fighting Ichigo, and then looked back at Stark, narrowing her eyes a little on him.

"Was it foxy-face who told you to come?..."
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Starrk opened his eyes and watched the two females argue loudly to each other for each passing moment getting louder for the minute, he sighed and placed his arm on his face looking up at the blue sky... he whispered to himself if only i could fly like the clouds.... withouth a worry in the mind.... where are you... harribel? while he uttered the last few words his eyes fell on Gin fighting the orange haired boy, he narrowed his eye browns by an inch, do you really know where she is Gin? he asked for himself in his mind, then looking down at Amata and lilinette again.

Lilinette pulled her arm up to amata`s arm, catching her firm grip with her own, it was clear just by the touch that lilinette had grown stronger not mentally but fysically, she was easily able to pull her arm up from her head Don`t under estimate me! she showed her tongue at amata once she had pulled her arm away, she really was immature? when she had her moments... starrk Quickly pulled his arm on Lilinette`s shoulder catching her attention its all right... we can handle ourselfs amata, thank you for your concern though, but this is no place for chit chat... Lilinette decided to calm down a bit from her rage after this oh don`t look at us like that Amata! Its not our fault that we are here, you see... she looked at Gin for a brief moment we made a deal.... with the devil appearently... Starrk commented withouth changing his looks as he stared at the chaos around him unfold... the screams of dying shinigami, the screeches of menos doing their bidding, the menos had traveled quite a distance withouth having met much any resistance, so they where almost allowed to rampage all they wanted... this sector had been rampaged pretty badly all over. Starrk found it a bit sad, he did not like the smell the beast just above them kept to itself.... it smelled rotten just what was the point in making such a beast? the garganta stood still wide open as the one eyed gigantic monster had only stood out with both of its front legs and its face from the garganta leaving the rest of its body inside the shadows... Starrk felts something exploding in the far distance, the reitsu of someone so powerful that it shook the ground down below... he took notice of its massive power as it seemed to travel towards their location, Starrk sighed once more why does everyone has to be so damn strong... he mumbled for himself again...

Where are ya aiming? Ichimaru appeared behind ichigo, avoiding the attack that he had thrown at him, he charged an indigo colored cero from point blank range by tapping his finger on Ichigo`s back, an huge explosion occured, after Ichimaru shot the cero weather it hit or not he repeated Where are ya aiming? i figured you would protect your friend.... once i thought you where intresting now your just boring and creepy... he said as he looked at ichigo now narrowing his eyes for a brief second before turning his attention towards starrk and lilinette. They too where easy to figure out and lure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)   Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war to ends all wars (North Assault)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next