Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)

Go down 
+18
Ichimaru Gin
Ikkaku Madarame
Dellapero+
Makoto
Sanba
Siren Cancao
Jūshirō Ukitake
Mai Natsumi
Soifon
Amata Kuromo
Kurokon Shikyo
Reikou Yuuri
Mr. Bobo
Maxwell Winchester
Katsu Goto
Solomon Black
Yammy Riyalgo
Kiyoshi Muerte
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Makoto

Makoto

Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

(You keep thinkin' that, deary. Anyway, I don't need to engage myself in an argument with one of your thinking capacity. So, buh bye.]
Back to top Go down
Katsu Goto

Katsu Goto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

"Well, I can't say that's orthodox for a man of discipline, but then again all talented people have some disregard for authority. I have to say its time for me to go."

Letting his reiatsu fluctuate, the air around him seemed to bend as a veracious reddish energy expelled from the man; the sheer power alone could bring even some captains to their knees. This was dangerous but the only effective way she could think of. Now with the added boost from his reiatsu he was more than enough to escape unscathed.Smoke in its gaseous state has no different property, except for the fact Katsu may bend to his whim. Bending it around his body he used the smoke to blow away his body as he escaped back to Karakura Town.

---------------------------------
Rays of brilliant sunshine rained down onto Katsu's relaxed face, beating onto him like a blanket of warmth. He could feel the cool and refreshing grass under his back, as he laid sprawled in it. Now that several hours had passed since he had fled fro the Seireitei, Katsu felt he needed to get back to work, of only after he experienced to enlightenment which came from sleeping directly within the Sun. As he slept smiling, arms cocked backed and resting under his head, Katsu waiting within the same lot where he achieved full understanding of his Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Goto

Katsu Goto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:02 pm

((OOC: Fuck It))
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:25 pm

{Yammy, Reikou and Jushiro's posts are needed and then mine. Since a few went against the posting order.]
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 am

im waiting for yammy to post
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am

OOC:Me too
Back to top Go down
Yammy Riyalgo

Yammy Riyalgo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:22 pm

(OOC: Why must it be said that you were waiting for my post? Too many damn OOC's on this thread)

Looking around, Yammy had grown tired and weary of the onslaught of shinigami. He was confident he could take them but this was not where his interests lie. He told Dellapero when he first met him that he would fight alongside him but only if he reached his goal, this would not likely happen in the current situation. He seemingly struck down at least half of the shinigami with his powerful bala. However teh white haired shinigami had reflected his attack yet again. Yammy didn't even spend time thinking of how he was doing this, he was too upset over the fact that the man had done it in the first place. Yammy then felt himself being cut again, it was a wonder to him what was going on. He quickly powered up, and then released an extreme amount of reiatsu around him. It only took several seconds but the little swords that had cut him earlier seemed to diminish.

Yammy began to think of what he should do next, with several shinigami already defeated, teh CC attacking him head on and his ally Dellapero now at his side he thought it best to go defensively and just play it smart. He had grown wiser throughout the years he spent in exile. It baffled him that these shinigami were unaffected by the smoke man's ability, even he felt a bit weaker and he hadn't inhaled it, it went into the pores in his skin. And his sandstorm had been raging this whole time yet it didnt affect anyone, perhaps it was his time to leave. Before Yammy knew it though, the bala that the white haired man had shot back slammed into his lower jaw. Yammy began to fall back, his eyes nearly shut from the shock of it all, he barely oculd make out the smaller white haired woman charging up an attack. He then felt her reiatsu spiking.

Yammy continued to fall from the bala, it had pierced his skin and left a few burns. The cuts he had sustained on his hands were almost fully healed but now this last strike had taken him down. As he fell he felt himself shrinking. All this thinking had calmed himself and the fact he was shrinking would surely weaken him and threaten his life. He sealed his ress as he fell from the sky. He now could feel the damage in full that he had just sustained and as he closed in on the ground he knew it was a chance to escape. The sandstorm had been raging and they were surrounded in smoke, also his reiatsu had nearly vanished as he entered a weakened state. He swiftly opened a garganta under his body as he fell and entered it, wisely leaving the battle. Surely they would not be able to tell he had gone for sometime, and would surely look for his body for several hours due to the sandstorm.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Quote :
Kiyoshi and Solomon. You both are dead and all that jazz. You two obviously misread my post. Anyway, I shall provide my reasons for stating such.

1)
Quote :
Low levelled spells would be useless against the invaders. And so... he would use those in the medium-levelled area. His motive was to get rid of the obstacles around the giant. Besides, the giant was being attacked by the captain commander and others. That would keep him busy and if he had yet to be departed by the time the captain of the twelfth was done finishing off his comrades, the captain would help assist in defeating the oversized Espada.

Clearly states Yasuo’s motives. He was going to finish off, I quote:
Quote :
the captain of the twelfth was done finishing off his comrades, the captain would help assist in defeating the oversized Espada.
the comrades: Kiyoshi and Solomon.

2) Now, Yasuo’s assaults on those two. Quotes:

Quote :
“Way of destruction, # 54, abolishing flames!” a whisper as the kido was being fired out in duo-unity, aiming at the attic and poles of the espada. Hopefully, the attack would be a success. The quicker it was the better. But that wasn’t all! Complementing the kido aimed at the other was the captains’ blade, extending out quickly as it covered the length of a kilometre in a second; attempting to pierce through the neck of the intruder who bounded backwards ... seemingly attempting to cover quite a few amount of distance as he did.

Okay, so... duo-unity. Duo( A pair), unity( combined), a combined pair is four. So, four of ‘em aimed at the “attic and poles” of the espada. The attic – a metaphor was used. Check the thesaurus, the head of a being can be referred to as an attic. The legs also can be referred to as “poles”. So, obviously, the kido was aimed at the head and legs of the Espada. Now, what Espada you may ask? Easy:
Quote :
Hopefully, the attack would be a success. The quicker it was the better. But that wasn’t all! Complementing the kido aimed at the other was the captains’ blade,
The other, Kiyoshi, since the blade was:
Quote :
attempting to pierce through the neck of the intruder who bounded backwards ... seemingly attempting to cover quite a few amount of distance as he did.
The intruder who bounded backwards. That intruder was Solomon! Who stated, I quote:
Quote :
Then he jumped back forty feet, " My last opponent sadly died to quickly. Would to be able to replace him? " He said as his body began to wisp away into smoke, showing his was no longer in a solid form.
Solomon “jumped back forty feet”. My attack happened when he was “ATTEMPTING TO COVER THAT INSANE AMOUNT OF DISTANCE”. He stated his body began to wisp away into smoke as he spoke. Now, my attack occurred BEFORE he spoke. Because my attack occurred while he was still mid-air, trying to cover forty meters with that one leap. Solomon spoke AFTER he had covered that distance.

3) Okay. Now, onto calling the hits. And I don’t care much about soifon. Kuroden rescued her. Killing an ally isn’t my priority at the moment. And uh, about Noah’ post. The whole thing about appearing next to Makoto is void. Makoto is hidden from sight and his location currently unknown to anyone. And with all that smoke and stuff and dust in the air, I doubt you’d be able to spot him even if he was visible. There are craters/boulders and crap there. On to Mai, the “That Makoto is fucking annoying. He is so fucking arrogant. He’s a troll and Katsui is his troll – queen” woman. I’d appreciate if you insulted me while I am in the chat box, kay ma’am? I understand you are Kiyoshi’s lover and all that jazz. And you are mad that I’m attacking him. It’s RP; don’t take it out on me, alright? Mmmk ^^ Oh, and I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about your exit. Your presence means nothing to me so you can leave the battle all you want. I’m only concerned about those who my posts affect: Kiyoshi and Solomon.

4) Battle moderators do not know everything, deary. They aren’t god. You should also stop treating members like crap and disregarding of what they have to say because that is just plain disrespectful and rude. Besides, we are the one who make the posts and know what we do... not battle moderators. Oh, and Sanba agreed with me with the whole assaults on both Kiyoshi and Solomon. Soo, uhh, yeah.

5) Solomon and Kiyoshi did not avoid my attack, and thus, dead. Kiyoshi mentioned something about a “fireball”. There are now fireballs around and if he was referring to the kido aimed at him, it only bursts into flames once it hit. Even then, he mentioned to obstruct ONE of the FOUR aimed at him. Anyway, he just placed up a wall of water before nothing. If I’m wrong, bother me in PM.

IC:

The combined pair of purple spiritual energy traversed through the atmosphere with no hindrance or difficulty, striking the Espada’s head THEN bursting into flames; completely obliterating the Espada’s head; leaving nothing but ashes. But that wasn’t all! From below and from diverse itinerary, three purple spiritual energy of the same source had also made contact with the Espada’s legs and together they made quite the explosion that engulfed the Espada’s whole being and turned it to ashes! A wall of water was visible before it dispersed, serving no purpose what-so-ever. It would seem the captain had missed an attack aimed at the Espada or something of that sort. Perhaps, the Espada had been planning an attack before he was hit? That was possible. It was a shame now though, for he was dead; unconscious of nothing at all. That was one out of the way; an effortless and swift execution, as if he belonged to the second division. It was a shame he didn’t, they would appreciate one of his type to be amongst them. Perhaps teach them a thing or two about exterminating one’s opponent in a swift and effortless manner like he had done. Now that that one was dead, what about the other; surely he didn’t share the same fate as his comrade had done.

Unfortunately for the intruder who bounded backwards, the unforeseen and brisk assault of the captain was a success. The blade pierced through the cervix with no difficulty. A severe twinge and then the blood spilling into the air, not a second was spared as the blade proceeded to expand its width immediately and severing the intruder’s head from the body. Fortunately, the Espada who had seemingly attempted to cover quite the distance with that leap of his had indeed suffered the same fate as his comrade had done. A similar one at that! Well, close to. They had both lost their heads; but these intruders... Espada’s were known to – especially by the twelfth division captain – to regenerate limbs. Or were those only the low-levelled hollows the captain had taken care of earlier? That he did not care for nor did he risk any chances. As the Espada’s head was cut off, the blade would progress downwards and split the head-less body into two before it turned into dust like the head would do; the captain’s blade retracting after. The retracting process took only a nano second as the blade returned to its normal length. The two had been slaughtered with ease and swiftness and now the big guy was next. He felt bad for the oversized intruder. He had held his own against the captain commander the others. That was admirable! The oversized Espada would surely make an excellent lab rat! How one could grow up to be so big... wonderful!

But if he was to research on the big fellow, he would need to get rid of all those who fought him. Attempting to pick one of the Espada’s size... or more importantly, weight - was a stupid and ineffective way. So, he’d have to get everyone else away from the big fellow. How he would do so, would of course be a difficult task. But nonetheless, he had already figured it out. The redolence overwhelmed the air in the area. The reiatsu itself was frightening but not of an adequate amount to stun the captain nor was it sufficient enough to instil fear within the captain. The ambience was enigmatic and bloodcurdling! The new presence in the area craved for blood. More intruders in the east; how very annoying that was. No. Two new presences in the area, that presence though seemed to fade... perhaps they were quite a few distance away from the locale of the actual skirmish? It was possible and best. He wouldn’t need to deal with them and thus, could now deal with the oversized intruder. The fewer amounts of people here, the better it was; and it seemed a few who had been engaged in battle had begun to take their leave. How pleasant all this events were. Energy of reddish-colour expelled out from the particles that clouded the atmosphere. It was powerful. So many powerful individuals! That too wasn’t enough to affect the twelfth division captain. The smoke would clear away after that. It was perfect, he could now see much more clearly.

Crash! The captain had heard the sound some time earlier, but wasn’t quite sure of what that was. Possibly the intruders approaching the area; maybe buildings in soul society was being destroyed; all possible occurrences but false assumptions, which the captain did not care much for; because all these were merely distraction. It would seem as if others were trying to prevent him from experimenting on the large fellow not too far ahead. Now, stopping the captain commander and the others from attacking the intruder would be considered treason which was against the laws of soul society. But if an explanation was provided for his action, he was he would be forgiven and let off the hook. After all, the captain commander and the captain of the twelfth division were sparring partners! Or was it the tenth division captain? Such a miniature deed wouldn’t be enough to destroy their friendship. Or would it? Either way, he was going to act out his plans. Still being hidden from sight amongst all the obstacles and objects around and more, he would vanish almost as soon as he had appeared at that spot. He just needed to get the large fellow away from his allies or was it the other way around? His intentions of course remained unknown to others apart from himself.

But... there was just one problem: the oversized espada had begun to shrink and soon enough fell into a garganta, leaving the scene. That certainly made this task easier. But where had the Espada gone to now? Perhaps back to his homeland? How bothersome! It would seem the intruders have begun to take their leave, possibly due to the overwhelming number of shinigamis. It was a shame, really. Being situated quite a few distances from the then battle field, he would make his way away from the east area and towards his destination unknown to anyone else but himself. With combinations of the shunpo technique, he vanished from the east area. The fast-movement technique was getting tiresome...

[Exit]

Last edited by Makoto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm

((OOC: This was awesome))
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Dellapero watched and listened, annoyed as half of the population in the area departed on his arrival. It appeared that more people were scared of death then he had anticipated. Oh well. They would be dealt with soon enough. Dellapero sensed the remaining reiatsu signitures in the area determining the power of those who decided to stay. There were only two in the area who could probibly even propose a decent challenge to himself in a fight, though that was just applying the ower they wer currently at against what he was currently at. He was sure hardly anyone in the area was at their full-strength yet. atleast he hoped that , because anyone who was surely wouldn't be able to match even his full humanoid strength. At the moment, the majority of his power was sealed off, but even so, it was at the level of a normal cero espada or strong Primera.

Dellapero then heard someone speaking to him. The voice was unfamilier, but their reiatsu was that of a vizard's, so he decided to reply in the slight chance of the vizard being an ally. The vizard, after all, were on both sides in this war, so it was hard to differenchiate ally from enemy amoung their race. He replied calmly in his normal tone, but kept his gaze fixiated upon the shinigami in the area. "And just what do you want to speak of, Vizard?" After speaking this, Dellapero heard a cero coming toward him. Quickly reacting, he used his dimensional rift abailities to split open a portal behind him to devour the cero into the void. Moments later, another rift appeared instantly above Kuroden and shot the cero downward at his head in attempt to blast him with his own beam.

Last edited by Dellapero+ on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:20 pm

(OOC: Kiyoshi and Solomon are in fact dead. The kills were valid)
There was a sick smile spread across his lips at the sight that was coming as the Espada parted his lips to speak. Yes this espada leader was a serious one to fight and if not caught off gaurd would be one of the hardest opponents to fight he had even encountered, but he had done it! It had really been done or had it? He knew it had for the time and the place had been set and passed.

He looked at him as the implosion of Dellapero's head ensued. It was quite hilarious to watch and as it had finally imploded into nothing but a ball with a circumference of no more than a millimeter a very powerful explosion came from it incinerating anything and of course everything in a fifteen meter radius although there was nothing, but his body that was obliterated into nothingness leaving no trace of Dellapero, no chance for survival, no head espada.

Kuroden laughed and sonidoed to Soi Fon grabbing her then Sonidoing to Noah then to Siren then the CC then to Ukitake and last but not least Sanba and let his final attack ensue upon the area as fire rained down when they were a safe distance away via sonido which was about two miles maybe eight. Yeah it was twelve to be safe and to be quite honest it had taken less than a second to evacuate them all, all of his allies and to let the hell fire rain on those who were left to oppose him. The fire raining was more than fifteen thousand degrees and well was not sexy to get hit by at all. He ripped open a garganta and used some of his fire, that lie at a simple seventy degrees inside the garganta and threw his own subordinates on it sending them back to the vaizard base. He smiled at the captains and sonidoed off to be gone yet again.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

(((OOC: biggest GM crap i have ever seen seriously)))) -.-
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:18 pm

(OCC: Lmfao.)
Back to top Go down
Katsu Goto

Katsu Goto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm

((OOC: HA HA HA))
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 am

Ukitake sighed when more and more people started to leave in the end it left a scarred battle field behind, and there where no typical enemies around Ukitake figured he would finish the few hollows that still fought, He noticed Dellapero and knew he was strong enough to fight the head captain commander head on, Ukitake was unsure if he should have joined the fight he was worried for Yuuri, but thought that if he joined the fight there might be a chance that she would not be able to concetraite her fighting to a 100% if he would try to help her out and get in the way of her fighting, he decided to finish off any menos and arrancar alike in the area, a menos shot out a cero at him that he absorbed and shot back killing it with its own cero altrough to anyone it might just look like he shot cero`s from his blades like a hollow would...
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 pm

(OCC: All hollows in the east are dead.)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 am

Kuroden wrote:
(OOC: Kiyoshi and Solomon are in fact dead. The kills were valid)

This statement is in fact incorrect.

Makoto wrote:
“Way of destruction, # 54, abolishing flames!” a whisper as the kido was being fired out in duo-unity, aiming at the attic and poles of the espada. Hopefully, the attack would be a success. The quicker it was the better. But that wasn’t all! Complementing the kido aimed at the other was the captains’ blade, extending out quickly as it covered the length of a kilometre in a second; attempting to pierce through the neck of the intruder who bounded backwards ... seemingly attempting to cover quite a few amount of distance as he did.

With this attack you are trying to say that with one hand Makoto was able to perform 4 simultaneous kido spells, while the other hand held his sword to attack the other espada - who was Solomon. First, the kido attacks would have hit the previous first espada, and the difference in power levels between him and Matoko is too vast for him to have been killed by a few kido shots - injured, yes, possibly even very injured, but not killed; you need to be realistic about the power levels. Also, Matoko's reasoning behind why his sword should have killed Solomon is voided. Shooting four kido from one hand simultaneously is impossible and godmodding, and so I will void that statement.

Makoto wrote:

Quote :
attempting to pierce through the neck of the intruder who bounded backwards ... seemingly attempting to cover quite a few amount of distance as he did.

The intruder who bounded backwards. That intruder was Solomon! Who stated, I quote:

Quote :
Then he jumped back forty feet, " My last opponent sadly died to quickly. Would to be able to replace him? " He said as his body began to wisp away into smoke, showing his was no longer in a solid form.

Solomon “jumped back forty feet”. My attack happened when he was “ATTEMPTING TO COVER THAT INSANE AMOUNT OF DISTANCE”. He stated his body began to wisp away into smoke as he spoke. Now, my attack occurred BEFORE he spoke. Because my attack occurred while he was still mid-air, trying to cover forty meters with that one leap. Solomon spoke AFTER he had covered that distance

Solomon was already, in fact, in his smoke form, as he turned into it before Makoto's post about attacking him:

Quote :
Subject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 am... Then he jumped back forty feet, " My last opponent sadly died to quickly. Would to be able to replace him? " He said as his body began to wisp away into smoke, showing his was no longer in a solid form.

This is on the 2nd page.

Quote :
Subject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am... Complementing the kido aimed at the other was the captains’ blade, extending out quickly as it covered the length of a kilometre in a second; attempting to pierce through the neck of the intruder who bounded backwards

This is on page 3, showing that this attack couldn't possibly have hit.

Makoto wrote:
[All that shit about killing hollows are voided. Wanna know why? I killed 'em all in my post. Smoke remains there. Oh, and all that shit about Kiyoshi leaving, yeah, that didn't happen as well.]

It is completely possible - and highly probable - for more hollows to appear due to the congregation of powerful reiatsu in a concentrated area, so this statement is also incorrect and voided as they could have appeared after he had already gone on his killing rampage.

Kiyoshi wrote:
As the battle progress, to Kiyoshi it was slowing down in his eyes. As more people come into the battle and the chaos increase, it all moved in slow motion

This battle exit is reasonable, as he already states that the area was in chaos. It is true that he may have been hit by a kido, though it wouldn't have been enough to have prevented him from leaving - also, since nobody stated to have tried to stop him from leaving - apart from the kido being shot at him, which happened before he left - this leaving was unobstructed.

Also, Solomon's exit was completely reasonable, as he was in smoke form and so was able to drift away with the wind. Therefore, neither Solomon, nor Kiyoshi, are dead, and they were both able to escape from the battlefield.

Dellapero wrote:
After speaking this, Dellapero heard a cero coming toward him. Quickly reacting, he used his dimensional rift abailities to split open a portal behind him to devour the cero into the void. Moments later, another rift appeared instantly above Kuroden and shot the cero downward at his head in attempt to blast him with his own beam.

Kuroden wrote:
He looked at him as the implosion of Dellapero's head ensued. It was quite hilarious to watch and as it had finally imploded into nothing but a ball with a circumference of no more than a millimeter a very powerful explosion came from it incinerating anything and of course everything in a fifteen meter radius although there was nothing, but his body that was obliterated into nothingness leaving no trace of Dellapero, no chance for survival, no head espada.

Dellapero was able to dodge the cero sent his way with a dimensional rift, and he sent it back towards Kuroden. However, Kuroden acted as though his attack hit, when in fact it was coming back towards him - he should be the one hit, not Dellapero. This means that Dellapero is not dead.

Kuroden wrote:
Kuroden laughed and sonidoed to Soi Fon grabbing her then Sonidoing to Noah then to Siren then the CC then to Ukitake and last but not least Sanba and let his final attack ensue upon the area as fire rained down when they were a safe distance away via sonido which was about two miles maybe eight. Yeah it was twelve to be safe and to be quite honest it had taken less than a second to evacuate them all, all of his allies and to let the hell fire rain on those who were left to oppose him. The fire raining was more than fifteen thousand degrees and well was not sexy to get hit by at all. He ripped open a garganta and used some of his fire, that lie at a simple seventy degrees inside the garganta and threw his own subordinates on it sending them back to the vaizard base. He smiled at the captains and sonidoed off to be gone yet again.

This is godmodding - it is impossible to carry 5 people and evacuate them in less than a second - you just can't do that. Also, this post is dictated the actions of the other people in the post - it is extremely improbable that the Captain Commander would just stand around and let you carry her away and then transport her to the vizard base - it wouldn't happen. However, she didn't have a chance to go against this as you controlled her actions, which is a form of godmodding.

This topic has become void due to too many confusions about who should be dead, and who shouldn't be, and also because the majority of the espada have already left the topic. This is now locked. If you have a problem with my decision, or anything that I have written, then feel free to PM me or another admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)   Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war that ends all wars(East Assault)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3