Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war that ends all wars (West)

Go down 
+14
Locura Ash
Zilo
Nero
Zephyr
James White
Escarlata
Amata Kuromo
Mr.Good-Bringer
Alaster Utsuro
Telma Reikatsu
Izuru Kira
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Lightning (Kaihime)
Hexaile
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James White

James White

Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm

James qiuckly sighed and said to Telme, " Sorry. I have to go. Meet me next wek for lunch at the cafe, will ya? " Before she could answer his body phased through teh ground below him and he was gone. A couple minutes later he was far away from any battle in teh sewers, running through them as an expert would.

(Topic Left, sorry I cannot keep up)
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 am

((OOC: o.k well seeing as how Byakuya is not being attacked or involved in anyones posts and therefore no damage will be incurred upon him...PLus the fact we have waited ages now :p i think it would be safe for us to start the next turn. I think Sarah is really busy lately Smile O.k So i will summarise the turn that we just finished.

TURN 5:
* Zephyr begins using a special technique against Izuru Kira (I think XD)
* Izuru Kira asks for aid from Ichisake and prepares himself for battle against Zephyr
* Ichisake uses Bakudo #63 against Zephyr
* Blade ensures Hexaile is incapacitated
* Locura Ash frees Zephyr from ichisake's chains and is trying to determine his allegiance
* Escarlata fires a cero at Lightning
* Lightning blocks the cero using an ability and teleports behind escarlata attempting to kick her.
* Zilo attempts to deliver a mortal wound to Nero
* Blade LEAVES the topic
* James white LEAVES the topic

So let the new turn begin........ ))

Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm

((Sorry, I'm waiting for Nero to post. If he doesn't then Byakuya doesn't have anything to do.))
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war that ends all wars (West)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3