Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start of the war that ends all wars (West)

Go down 
+14
Locura Ash
Zilo
Nero
Zephyr
James White
Escarlata
Amata Kuromo
Mr.Good-Bringer
Alaster Utsuro
Telma Reikatsu
Izuru Kira
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Lightning (Kaihime)
Hexaile
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:45 pm

((If you feel I made any mistakes in my post, Amata, feel free to say so ^^ I'm a bit rusty when it comes to RP fighting))

More events were happening in the west...many more events; for one thing, there were more enemies there. For another thing, there was a lot of opposition to those enemies. Back up in the north, the only enemies had been that Vizard, and Ichimaru, whom Ichigo was probably dealing with now. She was sure that the Vizard could be taken care of by the Captain that had showed up, so she felt safe fleeing. Besides that, she was positive that the Seireitei needed help elsewhere. She was wrong on that part, since they seemed to be taking care of themselves pretty well here; for the most part, she had arrived at the west, eager to find and fight Amata. She cast a glance at the girl she had arrived with, Kiku, lieutenant of the Kido Corps; the girl had said they should probably stay away until they learned what they were up against. Locura spotted multiple people here, like Byakuya Kuchiki; he probably wouldn't appreciate the presence of another former espada. Speaking of which, she spotted Zilo as well.

Interesting Locura thought to herself, and soon afterward, she leaped off of the roof she was on and appeared in front of Telma as attacks were sent her way. A quickly charged bala was shot at Amata's cero; it, like most of Locura's balas, was her unique bala. Behind it, it left a trail of flames, and it struggled with the cero for a bit before exploding, the two attacks canceling each other out. Locura then faced the shadow creatures and she quickly started to slice at them with her zanpakutou. Due to her speed, it was quite easy to evade them and slice at them before they could strike back. "Hey, lieutenant-chan, might be a good idea to not get yourself killed. Amata here might not be the strongest espada, but she is still an espada." Locura spoke to the female.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Kira made a face as the number of opponents got bigger and bigger. Soon enough most of the vice captains and captain were if battle. Looking up to the sky again he spotted another one starting to open. The blond the let go a sigh of annoyance at the matter. " Raise Your Head Wabisuke" he said in a come tone which turned his blade into a hook. That could easily fit around someone’s neck and be head them. Looking away from the hole he watched an arrancar that mention something about Gin. She had told him that Gin had told her not to Kill him. Kira made a face at that thought in his head and wondered if that meant something about his former captain.

As he heard the sound of the whole opening get louder he looked back to its spot in the sky. A short second later another arranacarr come out from the hole. This one seemed a little odd because he had fangs. Upon coming out of it hole the new arrancarr looked to him. Great the blond thought in a blond tone to himself. Next the arrancarr shot a cero at him before disappearing . Kira's eyes widen slightly at the on coming cero and dodged it when he came its closeest. Behind him the dodged cero hit a building and made a large explosion. A short second later the blond sense another one coming shortly after. And just barley dodged it back by flash stepping to the right. After dodging he looked to the direction of its origin.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:07 pm

(OOC: peeps in the cb said I can join in on the action If you don't like it pm me and I'll enjoy arguing with ya Razz XD anyways let the fun begin ^^)

As a menos was charging a cero at a large group of souls suddenly a female's voice yelled.TIMBER! with one swift slash of her oversized zanpackuto,(as big as ichigo's) the menos was cut in half and it howled in pain as it became nothing but ash.as the smoke cleared. A girl who appeared to be the age of 16,with short orange hair with bangs that fell over her golden brown eyes. A smirk was on her lips. She wore a shinigami uniform with her old captain's Haori on with the symbol of the number two on it but it wasn't seen because ichisake had tied the haori around her shoulder. Making her look like one of the ordinary members of squad one. On her back was an empty sheath that contained her zanpakuto that was at the moment clentcHed in her hand. She was the ex captain of squad two.Ichisake had come to the soul soceity to assist the gotei 13. It was the least she could do for disappearing for so long. She felt the need to fulfill her purpous even if the coast was her very life.

Ichisake smiled as she saw byakuya,Izuru,Zilo,And locura. They where friends of hers. Though she didn't say anything. Keeping her reiatsu surppressed. She silently yet quickly shunpoed then reappeared in a squatting position with her zanpackuto ready. As she sat up. A group of adjuchas,hollows and two menos grande where killed. After all,she wasn't once made the captain if squad two for nothing. Ichisake smiled to herself as she continued with her work. Slashing and hacking hollows until none remained. Ichisake put her sword back in it's sheath and then flash stepped wounded shinigami and dropped them off at the fourth division barracks. While flash stepping back towards the battle feild. She stood there calmly with her Hand on her hilt.Her eyes burning with intensity and the determination to win.

(sorry short post >.>)
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 am

((OOC: haha lol no one is going to complain about you posting here ichisake xD unless of course you dont stay active then maybe they will :p anyway i know we shouldn't post in events unless its our go and we are actually posting but i just wanted to say:

WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE? o.O

Hexaile has disappeared and others dont seem to be posting either (of course i know that kuchiki-taicho is away so thats o.k since it was posted in the departures thread to let us know) It is kind of unfair since those that are active have to wait for those that are not. If you aren't going to be active perhaps you should make your character leave the event??? anyway sorry for annoying you all just my thoughts and i am sure im not alone in thinking that Smile )))
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am

Zephyr smiled as the blond captain barely dodged his attacks, it wasnt a cocky smile, just his typical looking smile. He didnt know why he was here fighting the shinigami but he was, he was fighting to kill. He slowly gazed upon all who were there, and they were all within range. This would play to his advantage greatly. Zephyr took a fighting stance, and then let out an outrage scream. Very high pitched, it was a technique of his, as he screamed he could smell blood trickling out of everyones ears. The move scream did not damage the opponents physically but they did bleed.

Smelling the blood was one thing, but now that there was so much of it around him he knew he had to taste it. There was no turning back from that now, he needed to taste it. He vanished from his previous spot and quickly appeared flying at the blond captain sideways. He grabbed a hold of the base of his zanpakto and then tried to lick the blood, that was now trickling down his neck, from the mans body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Kira stared at the odd looking figure that he had dodged attacks from. The thing had a evil look about his face that suggested it was up to something. Shortly after thinking that to himself the thing let go a ear piercing scream. The blond captain made a face and brought his hands to his ears. As he did so, he felt something warm in his ears. It was fresh blood that was now going down his neck. The creatures scream was so, loud that it made his ears bleeds. The blue eyed looked around him briefly and saw it had happen to others. As he looked back he noticed the creature had disappeared again.

When the creature re appeared it was right next to him this time. As it stopped near him sideways it grabbed the hilt of his sword that he had been gripping tightly. As the creature did so it tried to lick the blood that was coming down the blond captains neck. Kira made a face at it and wondered what the heck was wrong with his thing. Before pointing two fingers at the creature trying to touch his neck with his tongue. " Baykuri" the blond murmured as a blue electric looking light shot toward the creatures body as an attempt to get it away from him. As he did that he tighten the grip on the handle of his sword as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

James smiled and laughed as he leaped infront of Telma, all teh attacks going at her we blocked, unable to get within a distance of six feet of him and her. As he was standing right beside her now. His massive Zanpakuto on his shoulder. He looked around as blood began to come from his ears, causing James to smile evily. " Here to help. " Was all he managed to say before the scream.

After it was finished though he looked at Telma, " Ran as fast as I could. " He said smiling, he was certain she knew the abilities of his shikai and how useful they could be. He also knew that against a Espada unless help came he was screwed.

(OOC:thank you for keeping post order and waiting for me, which would have required a single day of waiting...ugh)
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Amata let out a little sigh as the fighting around her began to get boring. Her opponent haden`t tried to attack her even a single time, and there was no other one she was intrested in fighting. She saw a giant menos rise to the north, but she was more intrested in the two beings she saw above. Why the hell was Lilinette and Stark at the battlefield? Were was Tia? Were they gonna fight with the espada or the shinigami? Amata bit he lip, befor she used sonido and headed towards them at the north.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 am

((OOC: i know im not admin or anything but i just want to make sure that since the thread is a few pages long and people have left that we all know what is happening...

PAGE 1 Summary:

TURN 1:
* Hexaile arrives bringing with him his army of hollows and the like
* Lightning and Byakuya arrive in defense of the Seireitei
* Izuru Kira and Telma Reikatsu arrive to aid Lightning and Byakuya
* Alaster Utsuro arrives to aid Hexaile
* Blade arrives to aid the shinigami
* Amata Kuromo arrives and attacks Telma Reikatsu with a Cero

TURN 2:
* Hexaile fires a cero at Blade
* Lightning fights an Adjuchas and Deals a blow injuring it.
* Byakuya Uses Senka on Nero and uses his Shikai as well
* Blade dodges the cero fired by blade and used a shikai ability attacking Hexaile
* Escarlata joins the battle aiding Hexaile's forces, calls the adjuchas off of Lightning
* Lightning taunts Escarlata into combat
* James White arrives with his Zanpaktou in Shikai
* Zephyr arrives on the battlefield aiding Hexaile's forces and attacks Izuru Kira

Page 2 Summary:

TURN 3:

* Telma reikatsu is hot by Amata's cero leaving her shoulder scorched, releases her shikai in response
* Nero slashes at Byakuya as the shikai used seems to have no effect
* Zilo arrives and deflects Nero's attack towards Byakuya
* Byakuya uses kido 61. Rikujōkōrō against Nero
* Amata uses a special ability and cero against Telma
* Blade's attack hit Hexaile and Hexaile is incapacitated for the rest of the fight (due to not posting a defense against the attack)
* Escarlata unleashes a flurry of bala against Lightning
* Lightning dodges the bala and releases her shikai, also attacking escaralata in return with a lightning ball attack.
* Locura Ash arrives in the battle and defends Telma from Amata's attacks
* Izuru Kira dodged Zephyr's attacks
* Ichisake arrives to aid the SS and kills several hollows also taking a rookie to safety at the 4th division barracks

TURN 4:
* Zephyr unleashes a scream which causes EVERYONE's ears to bleed he also approaches Izuru Kira
* Izuru Kira attacks Zephyr
* James White goes to Telma's side
* Amata leaves the battlefield after her attacks failed and (Telma is not posting)
* Ichisake aids Izuru Kira and attacks Zephyr
* Blade leaves the battle

(Turn 4 still currently going)

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT ADMIN AND I HAVE MADE NO DECISIONS IN WRITING THIS I SIMPLY WENT BY WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN EACH POST .

I think it would be a good idea for a mod to summarise each turn as it ends. This would allow everyone to know what happened last turn at a glance and the mod could write any changes that need it like god modding etc. It would keep the thread organised and fair.

P.S if mods dont like that i did this just delete it xD i dont mind just trying to help))

Last edited by Lightning (Kaihime) on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:55 am

OOC: Nice work !!
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 pm

OOC: Thank you for doing this, it really clears up the confusion
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Blade had a quick smirk on his face as his eyes were shut closed, though he did leave a little space too see, "Espada-chan, you have too be careful where you are aiming that thing." said Blade as he grinned, he slightly moved his head down and open his eyes, due too the position of his head you cannot see his fore head or his eyebrows, just his cold grey eyes. "You might be endangered by death." said Blade as he raised his head up and he started too pick his ear, though there was blood coming out of it and it was disgusting. "Espada-chan..." said Blade as he looked at the Espada who sent that annoying scream. "Don't screw around with me.-♪" said Blade in a sing song type of voice. He had a devious look on his face, one that can confuse a person. Is he good guy or not? Well that is clearly undefined right now.

Blade then drew out his Zanpaktou again, he pulled out the sword slowly with a smile on his face, one that can scare animals when they look at him. Blade was a psycho, 1 that takes situations lightly, Blade was manipulated. His mind has been changed by his old colleague, one that he had abandoned and left too die. Looks like he was alive, if Blade had a chance he would kill his old colleague. Blade then sigh as he held his zanpaktou in one hand and the other one was free to move around. Blade didn't want to do anything that he would regret after so he just stretched a bit and laugh. Looks like Blade likes too laugh, its awfully annoying after a while but Blade doesn't do it because people want him too. He does it too piss people off.

"Anyways, Looks like Espada-Kun down there is going too be my prey." said Blade as he shunpo'd down too his barrier and picked up Hexaile and he smirked. "Looks like i am going too destroy else where, but i am going too need something from you. Something only a Espada has." said Blade as he picked up Hex and he waved too all the Shinigami's. A smirk has came upon his face as he then held his Zanpaktou in 1 hand and the Espada was on his other shoulder. "See yall chumps later.-♪" said Blade as he shunpo'd away and away. "I would love too sit here and play but i have too run off too some where -♪" said Blade as he held his Zanpaktou tight in his hands as he smirked.

Last edited by Blade~ on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blade is still in the topic. Made a little mistake.)
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 am

(OOC: Ichisake your post is voided, Kira already addressed Zephyr's attacks and for you to come in and over rule past events is not allowed. Also you cannot simply appear in front of someone and then godmod with kido the way you did. Also thank you Lightning that did help loads with everything)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am

As Zephyr's hand is on the blade, he sees some of Izuru's blood on his hand from when he felt his ears. Zephyr slid his hand up the blade, lowering his hierro a bit so that the blade would slice his palm open. His left hand was now gushing blood, Zephyr quickly slammed his left hand into the man's face as his right hand slid over the shinigamis has that had been grabbing the hilt of his zanpakto. Zephyr then accepted the mans attack full on, it sent him flying, creating much needed distance between the pair. Now standing about 40 yards from the man, Zephyr brought his right hand to his mouth as he licked the blood which had poured from the mans ears and onto his hand.

Zephyr's eyes turn blood red, and his body transforms. His muscles become huge, the upper body looks much larger than the lower body because of his back. He grows claws on his hands and his fangs become much longer. He still sports the top hat however his hair grows a small bit. Now looking at his opponent Zephyr's eyes were bloodshot, literally. Zephyr wasnt done yet, due to him rubbing his blood on the mans face, he could get into his head. The captain shinigami would soon lose hope, becoming sad and thinking that fighting Zephyr was an impossible battle. He then would see glimpses of his shinigami comrades all dead along the ground, each in a pile of blood and Gotei would be lit afire. These were all thoughts forced into the mans brain, it was Zephyr's bloodletter ability. These thoughts would surely make the man doubt himself and perhaps flee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Kira made a face as blood was wiped on his by the strange man before was bounced back by the attacks from and the girl. Sticking his hand in his shirt he found a rag from earlier in the day at lunch time and quietly wiped his face , and then threw it aside. Upon looking at the creature he saw it transform into muscled monster. The blond captain made an annoyed face at the site. Thinking how great this was in a sarcastic way. Izuru stared blankly at the creature as it enjoyed licking blood off its own hand. The three captain then looked the orange haired shingami that had come to aid him.

" Back me up K" he said to her in a calm tone of voice hoping she would continue to help him. Zu chan then took a slight breathe before turning back to the man. Holding out his sword in front him reading to see what the man would do next. The man seemed easily riled up with blood , so KAira figured he need to avoid bleeding anymore. While still trying to get back into a close range fight. That then made he wonder if he would have to activate his bankai for these guy. A second later the blond felt kind of werid and ever second now and then he saw weird pictures flashing in his head. Looking at the red covered rag on the floor he wondered if it had to with blood he wiped off his face. His then darted back to the create figuring he would have do something fast.

The blond captain bit his lip slightly as a un pleasant image came into his head were he saw momo hurt. Putting his sword out in front of him and gave it a tap before saying :" Way of destruction 58 Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky) "he shouted out as a large spinning tornado shot from his sword at the creature.

[OOC:updated , to add a small reaction to technique. i will make it effect him more each post. i have an idea. ^^.]

Last edited by Izuru Kira on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:43 pm

(OOC: first off it isnt gm because first off bakudo number 1's ability is to pin the foe's arms behind his/her back. and second. my attacks effects where "If" they connected. i just made it seem like they automatically did which is a bad habit of mine i apologize for that *sigh* anyways just trying to prove my point...anyways back to the battle Twisted Evil )

Ichisake looks up to see kira ask for some assistance and she smirks. still dont remember the psychopath that trained your butt off to fight hand to hand and learn shunpo? she asked teasingly while flash stepping behind the espada that was licking at kira's blood like some desperate vampire from that one gay movie that she sadly witnessed in the world of the living.what was it? oh yeah twilight. ichisake shivered a bit then shook her head off the thought. she was in battle.Hello? this wasnt the time to recall a retard movie about two disturbed lovers. Ichisake pointed at the espada and muttered.bakudo #63 Sajō Sabaku

*Bakudo#63 Sajō Sabaku(Chains of Binding)- The target is wrapped completely in chains from the neck down

(yeah thats right i just sassed twilight on a bleach rpg e.e sorry but i had to XD))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Blade was on a really tall building, he held Hexaile by the hand as he pulled out his Zanpaktou and smirked. "Bye bye Espada-San.♪" said Blade in a sing song voice, he then quickly cut both Hexaile's arms of and smirked. When Hex was about too fall he grabbed the leg of Hexaile and threw him into the sky.Blade then stuck out his arm as he aimed it at Hexaile. "Hado 32 Red fire crash down." said Blade as he shot Hexaile's body leaving paralyse [Hex is now out of the battle.]. "Now i don't have too worry about him getting in the way."

Blade then looked down as Hexaile's corpse fell down too the ground as Blade smirked, "Looks like I never found out Espada-San's power. He barely put back a fight, must have been really weak." said Blade as he smiled. He then slowly looked at the Captain, and the other Shinigami. A smirk has came onto his face as he Shunpo'd beside the Shinigami. "It seems like this guy made me shed blood." said Blade as he remembered when that Espada screamed so loud he made Blade Shed some blood out of his ear.

"Well then Espada-Kun." said Blade in with a quick pause. "I hope you can put up a fight against me unlike your boring friend." said Blade as he added a sinister laugh, he then stood there as he Looked at the 3rd Division captain. He then though to himself, "This must be the Captain Gin looked down on." Blade then looked at the Espada, Blade was confused why Gin had took off when him and Blade were so close too stealing Hueco Mundo. But there is no point of thinking about that, looks like Hueco Mundo came here.

Blade then sigh as he started too smile again. "Good old days, I should really reinstate myself back in the Sereitei," said Blade as he stood there not even moving a finger, he didn't think that the Espada would attack him yet so he didn't really care about attacking yet. Blade would only help if Kira or that other Shinigami were near death, thats the only time he would but in, he then looked for Byakuya. "Looks like Byakuya-Chan has gone somewhere else." said Blade as he the looked around. "Oh Well. ♪" said Blade in another Sing-Song voice.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 pm

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," Locura commented to herself; Amata, instead of fighting her, had chosen to flee, and back in the direction she had been! Locura didn't chase after the woman this time; she was sure that if she ventured north, she would be obliterated. After all, Ichigo Kurosaki AND that one captain were there. If she remembered right, the man was the captain of the Kido Corps; not someone to take lightly at all. She took her gaze off of the fleeing figure and, just as she was about to look over to see how the battle between another captain and Zephyr was going, a very, VERY loud scream entered her ears.

It didn't last for long, however; the flames surrounding her body soon shielded solely her ears, blocking her from getting too heavily affected by the attack. Still, what in the world was Zephyr thinking? Back in Hueco Mundo, she had talked to him; he had seemed like a likely person to join Grimmjow's group. "Would all of you stop attacking each other?" she exclaimed to the two shinigami, and the one espada. Her reiatsu flared to the highest it could go without her being in her resureccion, and flames suddenly surrounded Zephyr, though they didn't strike at him. They met with the chains, and while they were busy grappling, Locura launched a bala at the chains with her hand. Just as it finished clearing the flames, the bala met it, and due to the strength behind it, the attacks canceled each other out. After all, the bala that was shot was one of her special balas; Dragon's Breath, she called it. Plus, Dragon's Might was currently active, giving a 10% boost to almost all of her attributes.

"Now then, Zephyr, do you mind telling me WHY you're attacking them? In Hueco Mundo, it seemed likely that you would defect!" she was, obviously, angry with the espada. The thought that maybe she might be seen as an enemy now didn't occur to her. "Besides, you have no more allies; they're either dead now, or they fled. It's not like you can beat everyone here!" she pointed out to him. Heck, even she alone could beat him, being a higher number than him, though that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 pm

((OOC: no problem guys Very Happy

TURN 4:
* Zephyr unleashes a scream which causes EVERYONE's ears to bleed he also approaches Izuru Kira
* Izuru Kira attacks Zephyr
* James White goes to Telma's side
* Amata leaves the battlefield after her attacks failed and (Telma is not posting)
* Blade leaves the battle but remains in topic
* Ichisake aids Izuru Kira and attacks Zephyr
* Zilo and Byakuya couldn't post this turn due to Nero being inactive
* Lightning is waiting for Escarlata's post also

TURN 5:
* Zephyr begins using a special technique against Izuru Kira (I think XD)
* Izuru Kira asks for aid from Ichisake and prepares himself for battle against Zephyr
* Ichisake uses Bakudo #63 against Zephyr
* Blade ensures Hexaile is incapacitated
* Locura Ash frees Zephyr from ichisake's chains and is trying to determine his allegiance

O.K IMPORTANT NOTE HERE...why did we start turn 5 when people still had to post? now they skipped their go i dont think that is right ...lets try not to do it again everyone Very Happy i have pmed Nero days ago about posting here and he hasn't replied so i think that Byakuya and zilo should post as if their attacks landed since there has been no defence posted by him and we have waited long enough. (of course if nods disagree then i understand xD)

O.k so turn 5 is still going....we need a post from byakuya, zilo, escaralata, james white and me Very Happy so lets not start turn 6 until those posts are in ^^ now we arent waiting for inactive people (Telma and Nero) the wait wont be very long Smile ))))

Last edited by Lightning (Kaihime) on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Escarlata

Escarlata

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 am

Escarlata smiled a little as the shinigami girl got serious in battle. It was about time she got serious. Escarlata was ready to use her ressuricion but she did prefer a more subtle way to do it. She continued to stay still why she pointed her towards Lightning. Escarlata did not ignore the Adjuchas that she ordered to move back but when the lightning ball neared, she commanded it to jump directly in it’s path while Escarlata was charging for a Cero. Then as the Adjuchas screamed in pain Escarlata fired her Cero towards the direction of Lightning. She would be somewhat distracted as the Adjuchas blocked her view but not Escarlata as she was tall.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 am

Using an Adjuchas as a shield...pathetic Part of Lightning felt sorry for the Adjuchas for being treated like no more than an object, like it had no feelings nor any sense of pain. Lightning figured that the espada would be up to something behind the cover of the adjuchas and so was prepared when a cero was sent flying towards her. Lightning used her ability to form a shield from the electricity in the air and used it to take the blast of the cero while charging towards both her and the Adjuchas defending her. Lightning shunpo'd behind both the adjuchas and Escarlata bringing her foot around in a powerful kick to her foes side.

((OOC: Lightning's ability to form the shield is similar in nature to the kido that forms a barrier except it doesnt require a chant.

EDIT: still to post this turn before the next turn Byakuya, Zilo and James White. )))
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 am

Lightning (Kaihime) wrote:
-snip-

((Actually, Locura destroyed the chains that were sent at Zephyr. She isn't engaging him, yet; she's trying to get him to see that fighting the group will be a losing battle. If he decides that he won't back down, then she'll engage him.))
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 am

Zilo starred at the espada in front of him and threw his sword upwards and brought down a devastating slash from his right shoulder to his left hip. If the man did not dodge it would surely kill him. He turned back to byakuya and looked down at him. Noticing he was shorter then him by god know how much before turning his head and looking at the others and sighed softly and turned to byakuya and spoke. "Remember shinigami that not all espada want to fight the shinigami they are scared of the others. But i have chosen my path." He said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Blade then looked at the group as he smiled. "Since my Debt has been re-payed I will be taking my leave, as an enemy. ♪" said Blade in a cheerful voice, he then sheathed his Zanpaktou as he looked at the Espada. "Guess I am on your side now. Heh." said Blade in another cherry voice, he then started to walk away with his hands behind his head. "Espada-San was dumb for attacking me, He wouldn't have died." said Blade as he then opened his eyes slightly.

"Later tools." said Blade as he started too giggle. "Was nice fighting with the decendant of Ginrei, even if you guys are not even blood related. Oh Well, you should be proud of yourself for not tainting the name of the Kuchiki family." said Blade as he chuckled again, he then looked away as he closed his eyes slightly and said "I will be at the north side of the war if you guys need me. But do me a favour, Don't ask me for help or I will kill you." stated Blade as he sigh.

Blade then proceeded for the north waving to everyone, "Remember this little discussion we have Gotei 13 Kuns and Chans and Try not to die." said Blade as he waved all of them good bye and he then fade away, this time not looking back at anyones. His pupils then turned red meaning that he had switch sides, his intention was now to take the King key so he can take the throne. But he kept it a secret for the past few thousand years..
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 am

((OOC: o.k i have recieved word from sanba that his character Zephyr is no longer and to call hits on him. So since Locura has freed him from the chains and has questioned him i suggest that maybe we have it that he ignores Locura's question, was called to return and left the battle or something. There is no need to kill the character just because Sanba is leaving the site, he may return and wish to use him later. So the three people currently involved in the fight with him please make something up as to why he leaves or is INCAPACITATED not killed. And from now on noone else post involving him XD

Also Blade has left the thread now too.

Still to post is James white and Byakuya, i will PM them and ask them if they wish to post. If not i will post here and let you know so that the next turn may begin Smile hopefully now the inactive people are leaving the thread will become faster and more active Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the war that ends all wars (West)   Start of the war that ends all wars (West) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the war that ends all wars (West)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next