Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:24 am

Yuki let out a small laugh as she tried to imagine that disaster, but being unable to - which was probably a good thing as she didn't want to think of such a horrifying image. Suddenly she felt his hand in her hair and she looked up at him, locking eyes. She seemed entranced by his dark green eyes, unable to look away. She wasn't even aware as her hand slipped from his hair, moving down his face almost reverently, to rest on his chest. The electricity in the air was almost tangible.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 am

Tomix's feelings were starting to overwealm him...Was this really how he felt? Did he really...care that much about Yuki. While his thoughts were buzzing around, she moved her hand down to rest on his chest. He moved in a bit closer to her, his heart feeling weird.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:45 am

She wasn't at all sure of what she was doing as he moved closer to her, but for once she didn't listen to her infallible brain and instead listened to her instincts; letting them guide her as the blood pounding a soothing rhythm in her veins. Never before had she been in a relationship, so she didn't know what to do as she drew closer as well, minimizing the gap; it would be completely up to Tomix to do whatever it was that came next.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:48 am

He didn't know what to do next..He was so incredibly nervous, not knowing what to do next. Without thinking straight, he slipped his arms around her midsection, and hugged her. His ears were completly red...
"I-I'm so nervous..." He suddenly blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:32 am

"So am I..." Her voice was a whisper, the nerves in her stomach not allowing anything louder. This was the closest into her personal space anybody had ever gotten, and she had to resist the urge to pull away - though the urge wasn't nearly as strong had Tomix been someone else. Her arms rested lightly against his chest, and she wasn't completely sure whether she was trying to draw him closer or push him away. His arms encircled her in an embrace that felt so... intimate, and she slightly blushed, though not breaking eye contact at all.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 am

Tomix's face reddened a little bit as he leant his head on her shoulder, not wanting to let her go. A light smile was on his lips. He had no idea if he was ready to..kiss... her yet. He held her a little tighter, his face a little more red while he was thinking...
The hand he wasn't holding her with was shaking horribley.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:07 am

She felt, rather than saw his head rest against her shoulder, and his arms tighten slightly. It was an almost protective and possessive embrace - or that's what she thought - but she didn't mind in the least. However, she saw his hand was shaking terribly, and she reached out and held it, as though to stop its tremors - he had no need to be so nervous around her, even though she, too, was still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 am

Do it...Go on, you can do it.
No I can't...Tomix was so concentrated on what to do next, he didn't notice her slip her hand into his own.
"She must have noticed my hand was shaking..."
He took a small breath. Could I do it...?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 am

As content with standing there as she was, Yuki could feel her body protesting - namely her stomach. She felt the inaudible growl make itself known to her, and she could only be glad that he hadn't been able to hear it.

"Tomix, do you want to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 am

Tomix was busy building up the nerve to move .2 metres towards her when she suddenly suggested they get somthing to eat. He inaudibly chuckled, for he had heard her stomach growling.
"Uh, sure. Do you have any particular place in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 am

She thought for a moment, trying to remember if she knew of any good places. However, she didn't really go out to eat on a regular basis when in the World of the Living, so she couldn't even recall the name of even just one place.

"I can't think of any... but you're here more than I am so you should know a good place right?" It only just occurred to her that this could be seen by most as 'going out on a date'. She blushed slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:25 am

Tomix was in the Human World quite a bit, so he knew a few places.
"Sure, I know a great place. They sell perfect food for any person. For me? Nachos."
He laughed at his bad taste in food. Inside, he was thinking:
Well, my first date with Yuki...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:28 am

Nachos? She had absolutely no idea what they were, so she didn't know why he laughed, but figured there must have been some hidden joke or meaning behind his words.

"Sounds great; lead the way." She smiled at him, indicating for him to 'lead the way' as she put it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 am

Tomix smiled.
"Sure. Now, hang on for a second."
He slipped a arm around her midsection, and using his Sonido, got them from the top to the bottem of the building in an instant.
"Sorry 'bout the sudden move." He slipped his hand into her own, and began to lead her the shop.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:41 am

There was little warning before he sonidoed off, his arm around her midsection, and it reminded her oddly of the time she had done that to him - though without warning.

"Don't worry about it - at least you give warning." She followed as he walked towards the shop, slipping her hand into his as they moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 am

The shop was about a half a mile away, and they couldn't move at high speeds without attracting attention. It felt good, just walking along, talking with the girl he had feelings for, her hand in his.
"Do they have many shops like in the Human World?" He knew it was a stupid comment, since of couse they'd have somthing like that, but he was trying to take his mind off another subject...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 am

Walking at a leisurely pace next to Tomix, her hand in his, she could almost believe that they were the humans with which they were walking with; a strange thought, but one in her mind all the same. She thought for a moment on his question.

"Well, you're here more often then I am, but I would imagine so."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:29 am

"I'm not around here that much, I only really turn up when Ish sends me on patrol. When you're alone, it really gets boring."
Tomix felt so...normal, just walking down the street hand in hand with Yuki...It made him feel human again.
"What about in Soul Sociey? Do they have many shops like these?" He liked to know about Soul Society; it intrested him.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 am

She smiled at his question, before thinking it over.

"They do have shops, but not like the ones here in the Living World. They're more... olden day types of shop. Like stalls, and shops with open fronts like you would have found in Feudal Japan, rather than these modern shops. You can still buy whatever you want though. What about Hueco Mundo? Do they have any shops?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 am

Tomix shrugged at her response.
"Not as far as I know. Hueco Mundo is baseically a giant desert, and the only shops would be truly desperate Arrancar. Not sure about Los Noches..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 am

"I see..." Hueco Mundo didn't sound that interesting if it was only desert - what did they do there? Apart from fighting that is; she could see why Tomix frequently came to the Living World.

"Didn't you use to live in Las Noches thought when you were an espada?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 am

"Yeah. Not that intresting. It's good if you want quiet though."
He thought back to the time when he was an Espada when she asked her question. It brought back a surge of memories, not all good.
"Eh, I spent loads of time in my room. I worked on experiments to 'further the Espada', since I was the scientest of the group."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am

She hadn't even considered that mentioning the espada would be a bad idea - but she had been insensitive, and not considered his feelings by mentioning them. She wanted to apologize, but figured it might make it worse. I'll just have to stray the topic away from them.

"I love the quiet - so much more peaceful than noise... I remember when I was in the academy, I never used to spend time in my room - to enclosed - but I used to spend an awful amount of time in this secluded area which I found; I always preferred to be by myself. So you like experimenting? I guess that makes sense with the whole 'creating a soldier' thing."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Tomix frowned at some of the memories that came back... He snapped back to the present as Yuki spoke.
"I like the quiet, I always work on my research in my room back at the base. I'm working on making myself stronger through a certain metheod, the same as I created Sloth."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 am

His words piqued her interest, though she tried hard to not let it show on her face.

"Oh? What are you working on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next