Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:06 am

(Thanks, It'll take a while to work everything out XD)

Tomix's body stiffened slightly when she released his hand, and too his surpise, she hugged him. After a few seconds, his body relaxed. It had been so long since anyone had been close to him. After a minute, a slightly shaking hand slipped around her back, and he hugged her back. No words were needed for the moment. Her body...it felt so warm...He hadn't felt so happy in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 am

She felt him relax and respond to her hug and the silence extended for what felt like forever, though she didn't notice nor mind in the least. Standing here like this with Tomix she realised what it was that she had been searching for all this time - something she knew she was looking for, but wasn't quite sure what that something was. And now she knew - it was to belong. And standing here with Tomix she felt as though she definitely belonged somewhere; she belonged wherever Tomix was.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 am

Loneliness...You who have plauged me for so long...I can at last walk away from you...
Tomix just stood there hugging Yuki for what seemed like a very long time. He didn't care though.He didn't want this moment to end. He was perectly happy where he was. A single tear of joy slid down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:09 am

Yuki sighed slightly, and normally it would have been inaudible, but because of the silence which surrounded the two she was fairly sure Tomix would have heard it. There was one thing that, while she had been thinking of the positive aspects of this situation, which had been plaguing her mind and that was distance. She would need to go back to Soul Society soon - somewhere where he couldn't go - which would mean leaving him behind. Would she be able to do it?

"What will happen when I leave to go back home?" Her voice sounded slightly muffled by his shirt as she remained motionless.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 am

Tomix sighed when she spoke at last.
"Well...I was thinking about how we'll deal with that. The most obvious thing to do would we somehow whenever we can meet up here in Karakura Town. I guess Soul Society wouldn't accept me hangin around there." He laughed a little bit.

He hugged her a little tighter. He didn't want to be away from her for long periods of time...He wanted to spend lots of time with her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 am

She frowned into his shirt at his suggestion - it didn't seem like enough time to spend together. Why was it so difficult? Normally her mind would be able to come up with a solution to any problem - her intelligence had so far been one of her greatest assets - but suddenly it was blank.

"Maybe... what if it was possible for you to visit Soul Society every now and then as well as us meeting up in Karakura Town?" Would Yuuri agree to let an espada - even if he was an ex-espada - roam around Seireitei? Yuki wasn't sure, but her determination suddenly made her want to find out.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 am

Tomix chuckled at her idea.
"Maybe, maybe that'll work. You'll have to ask whoever's in charge if I can come around every now and then."
His face bloomed into a smile when he thought about it. Maybe- just maybe- He'd be allowed to go in, and then he'd be able to see Yuki more!
"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 am

"I'll have to check with the Captain-Commander, and hopefully she says that's ok... If not I'll just have to get more Living World missions - though it would be better if she says yes because the division needs me to be there to run it rather then here."

The thought of seeing Tomix in Soul Society - meaning seeing him more - made her feel elated and happy; though that was a feeling she was starting to get whenever she was around him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:06 am

"Well, hopefully she'll say yes. I love to spend time arund you...It makes me feel really releaxed and happy."
He was smiling hugely now, happy that he'd have the chance of spending much more time around Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 am

"Yes... it would be great if she said yes, but I'm not sure how she'll react to me asking, so I guess we can only cross our fingers." Yuki thought for a moment before asking what would probably seem like a completely random question.

"Tomix... what's your favourite colour?" She figured it would be nice to know everything about him, so she'd start with the basics.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 am

"Eh, as long as I can spend some time with you...That's all I'd need."
He was silent for a momet, until she asked him what his favourite colour was...
"Well, that's an easy one...My favourite colour was definently had to be blue..I always liked that colour..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 am

Blue... Yuki liked blue as well; it reminded her of her ice, so clean and pure a colour.

"Blue's a beautiful colour; I like the deep blues that appear to be a solid colour, but you can trick yourself into believing that if you look hard enough at it then it will reveal more colours, and eventually you get surrounded by a sea of blue."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 am

"Blue always was my favourite colour...I always loved water. I speant every day I could at the beach, I loved being surrounde by it. I actully wanted to see if I could transmute a blue rose without using ink or paint...So far I've only made a purple rose."
He wondered if she thought his experiments were pointless...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 am

She crinkled her nose slightly at the mention of the beach - far too hot for her liking - but she understood the sentiment behind his words because she felt the same way about water. As soon as he mentioned his experiments with the roses, trying to turn them blue, she smiled - she loved to hear about his alchemy as it always intrigued her to no end.

"I have two favourite colours, blue, and the other one is purple."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 am

"Ah...Purple. One of my favourite as well...I always wondered what I would look like if dyed my hair purple..."
He started laughing, wondering if she would find it funny or not.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 am

"I think you'd look great with purple hair! Personally I['d rather fluro green hair, but each to their own." She could tell he was joking, so she made her voice sound as serious as possible to see whether he believed her or not. The thought of her lovely brown hair being green... she shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 am

Tomix began to laugh again. He imagined Yuki with fluro-green hair. He shook a little bit.
"No offense, but I think you look more beautiful with brown hair." He laughed a little bit, and then began to blush.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 am

Yuki blushed at the compliment; did he really think her hair was beautiful, or was he just trying to be nice?

"I do like having brown hair, but I've often wondered what it would be like to dye it black... Though my eyes would probably blend into black hair too well considering they're almost black themselves."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 am

Tomix smiled when she blushed, and listened to what she said about having black hair.
"Well, it certainly would look good, but I like the way you look now; it gives you your own look: a good look." His ears were turning a bit red again.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 am

She couldn't keep the goofy smile from showing slightly on her face, as though her lip muscles had a mind of their own.

"Th-thank you, though I don't look nearly good when I'm around you because you're too gorgeous." It was mushy, she knew that, but she didn't care because it felt too right, this easy interaction.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:59 am

Tomix frowned a little bit when she complimented him.
"Well, I guess you're right...But it's my hair that's annoying...It always flopping over my eyes and everything. You're hair is perfect, it doesn't slop over your eyes all the time." He blushed a little bit again.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 am

Yuki raised an eyebrow when he said that about her hair, and she looked at the brown side fringe which was always nearly felling over her eyes - now she knew he was just saying whatever to compliment her. She reached up and ran her fingers through his dark fringe.

"I like your hair, it defines your face."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 am

Maybe he was a bit wrong about her hair; It was sorta falling into her eyes. Suddenly she reached up a put a hand throuh the fringe of his hair. He blushed a little bit.
"I dunno, it still gets in the way a lot. I was thinking of giving myself a haircut."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 am

Her eyes widened at his statement; there was no way she would let him cut his own hair!

"I don't think so. But if you're really set on the idea I'll cut it for you so that you don't cut it badly... or too short." She didn't know what her fascination with his hair was, but she knew that she didn't want to see it too short - longer hair suited him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 am

"Well, I can see the logic in that. I once tried to cut my sister's hair. It didn't end up to well."
He still thought her hair was beautiful. Before he knew it, one of his hands was slowley moving through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next