Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} Empty
PostSubject: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 am

Toshiro decided that he would look around the town to see if there were any hollow disturbances. Being the person he was, Toshiro could easily sense Reiatsu. Ironically, Toshiro sensed on slightly weaker than him. Yet, he also sensed an incredible familiar one that far surpassed Toshiro's. "Hmm?" Toshiro asked himself as he sensed the two Reiatsu's heading straight for him. "Well, this could be interesting..." Toshiro said calmly to himself.

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 am

Yuki felt the familiar reiatsu as she was meditating under a tree in an attempt to talk to her zanpakuto, who didn't want to talk to her - again. She hated it when the stupid spirit barred her entrance from her inner world, espcially when there wasn't even a good reason for it. And no, she did not class "because I don't like you" a good reason.

Luckily this reiatsu of her teacher, Toshiro, meant that she didn't have to waste anymore time on the spirit - though he always told her that it would be better if she had at least a sound relationship, if not a good one, with her zanpakuto - but it was so hard! With a quick shunpo Yuki started to head to where he was, wondering what he was doing here anyway. When she got to where he was she walked over and bowed her head in respect, while at the same time sensing another reiatsu on the way - the same as that vizard she had met in the park the other day.

"Hello sensei, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 am

"I came merely to patrol the town for any disturbances. I don't know how many times I have to tell you Yuki, keep a good relationship with your Zanpaku-To. If you cannot do that, then I will have to fight you for your rank. I wouldn't want to do that, Koori." Toshiro said calmly as he unsheathed Hyorinmaru.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 am

Ish, who had been taking a rather nice nap in a tree just outside of Kagamino City, awoke to the feeling of two high spiritual pressures nearby. He recognized both, although it had been quite some time since he had seen one of them. He smiled, using Shunpo to arrive at their location, atop a building. Sure enough, there was Toshiro and the young lady he had meet before at the park. When he heard her call Toshiro sensei, his smile grew. Looks like he's been busy... After Toshiro made the comment about Yuki's relationship with her Zanpakto, Ish decided to make his entrance, leaping down from the building. Unfortunately, he landed in a dumpster, which then shut its lid. Once he got out of it, he smiled at the two. Not quite the entrance I wanted to make, but it'll do.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:33 pm

When Toshiro saw Ishpaleum fall into the trash can, he was completely speechless. "You need to be more careful, Sensei." Toshiro said calmly to his former teacher. Toshiro was very surprised at his teacher's appearance, but the fall just completely ruined the moment.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Yuki looked away ashamed and embarressed that he had been able to pick what her problem was straight away - he was way too perceptive! She knew he probably wasn't kidding when he said he would challenge her, and she knew that if he did he would probably win, but that was what made him such a good teacher - he was always pushing her forward with a threat to her position. She looked up suddenly as Ish fell into a dumpster - how uncoordinated! She was completely surprised, but as soon as it wore away she smirked at him. Though she was surprised when her teacher called him sensei. So Toshiro's my teacher, and Ish is Toshiro's teahcer - this could get interesting.

"Sensei, if this is the person who trained you then I think I should be worried about my own training."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 am

Ish smiled at the two, placing a hand behind his head. Nah, just need to look before I leap... we all have that problem sometimes. He took a few steps foward, extending his hand to Toshiro. It's been a while since I last saw you, how have you been? I see you picked up a student while I was gone.. He gestured at Yuki. And quite the inquisitive one at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}   Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki} Empty

Back to top Go down

Master and Student {Ishpaleum and Koori Yuki}
Page 1 of 1