Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The surprise for Koori Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

The surprise for Koori Yuki Empty
PostSubject: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Rangiku drags along a large box on a wheeled table that barely fits in the hallway when others walk by. She just hopes she can get into her captains office. Sadly the surprise took up almost all of Rangiku's money causing her to miss all of the sales in the world of the living and depriving her of getting new wardrobe. But Rangiku said it was going to be a special surprise and wasn't going to come back with anything less than special. She knocks on her captains door and waits to be called in.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 am

Yuki didn't even look up from her work as she sensed her lieutenant on the other side of the door.

"Come in." As the door opened to allow Matsumoto to walk in Yuki looked up briefly to llok at the other female and was shocked by what she saw. Matsumoto was standing in the doorway with the largest box that she had ever seen! Yuki was speechless as she waited for whatever it was to be exlpained to her, all thoughts of completing her work gone out the window.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Rangiku struggles to get the box in with the wheeled table and somehow gets it into her captains office. Although during the last tug to get it in Rangiku's hand slops just after it wheels in and she stumbles backwards and lands on her ass right in front of her captain. "Is this special enough captain? The others backed for some reason so I had to cover it myself. I guess they just wanted me to do something ion my own or something. I just hope this counts as special in your book since I can't buy new clothing now and I'm going to miss all the good sales in the world of the living, but your a captain so your worth it." Rangiku sits up while rubbing the back of her head hoping her captain is happy.

Rangiku gets up and opens the box revealing the largest cake her captain may have possibly ever seen. Rangiku has no idea how many people it would take to eat this monster sized cake. But she had promised something special and she did her best to make sure it was very special. The cake is entirely made of chocolate with chocolate frosting and chocolate pudding between each of the 7 layers. Although Rangiku figures her captain will want all of it to herself, she has no problem with her doing so.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 am

Yuki didn't know what to say to her lieutenant as she dragged in the box; she was so shocked that she didn't even offer to help her. Standing up from her desk she walked over as Matsumoto opened the huge box, to reveal the biggest cake Yuki had ever seen in her whole entire life.

"I... I don't know what to say. Thank you."

Nobody had ever done something so nice for her before and she wasn't completely sure of what she was meant to say at the moment. As she looked at the cake, she counted at least 7 layers that she could see - though there might have been more further down. The majority of the cake appeared to be a brown colour, and Yuki wondered what flavour that would be. She didn't really eat much things apart from maybe rice and vegetables - the bare necessties required to survive. She knew just by looking at it that she wouldn't be able to eat it by herself.

"Would you like to eat it with me Rangiku?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Rangiku smiles "I would be honored to captain. Except I didn't have enough to get plates or utensils also. This cake was expensive, and I mean really expensive. So expensive I really can't buy anything else until I get paid. I can't even afford to get my normal snacks either. Even though I knew it was expensive I never thought it would be that heavy though. I just hope the 12th division doesn't miss this wheeled cart any time soon. I plan on returning though captain, I mean it's not like I stole it or anything. It's just a temporary loan I swear. The only thing is they don't know I borrowed it yet." Rangiku laughs softly, not even thinking about the fact she could yelled at for the wheeled cart.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am

Yuki looked at the cake thoughtfully, wondering about how it would be eaten if it couldn't be cut - and she had a feeling that a normal knife wouldn't be able to cut through all the layers. Looking briefly over to her desk she saw a glint of metal and a small, rare smile creeped onto her face; the answer wouldn't be ideal, but she would be able to get some laughs out of it later on.

"I have an idea about how to cut it, and I have paper towels in my desk - you never know when you might need them."

Yuki walked over to her desk and then walked back over to Rangiku, the paper towels in one hand and her zanpakuto in the other. Touketsu Suru Hi would hate her for an eternity if she cut the cake with her sword, but it wasn't anything new, so without esitating she started to cut while listening to her lieutenant talk about her temporary 'loan' of the wheeled cart.

"Just make sure you return it before they start asking for money to replace it."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

"I was going to return it today actually. I did kind of have to take a few things off of it though. Still it is good you like your surprise captain, when you said it had better be good I started wondering if you liked cake or not. I hadn't considered the fact you might not, so it was kind of worrisome for me. Than the others backed out." Rangiku will never say who the others were since there weren't any. But as long as her captain is happy she'll keep her mouth shut about that even though her captain probably already knows it was just her to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:32 am

Yuki finished getting two decently sized pieces out of the enormous cake box - one for her and one for Rangiku. She got the impression that this entire surprise was thought of and carried out by just Rangiku, so it made it all the more special, and she felt grateful towards the woman, and a strange elation because nobody had ever done something so nice before.

"Well, I don't know if I like cake either, so we'll just have to find out - though it does look very nice."

Picking up a piece Yuki put it into her mouth, and her eyes widened. It. was. amazing! She had never tasted anything like it before; it was sweet - very sweet - but also very delicious. She needed more! She picked up another piece of her cake, though tried to act dignified to hide her sudden enthusiasm for the dessert.

"You should try some Rangiku, it's delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The surprise for Koori Yuki   The surprise for Koori Yuki Empty

Back to top Go down

The surprise for Koori Yuki
Page 1 of 1