Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) Empty
PostSubject: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Tomix was nowhere to be seen in Karakura Town. Tomix was enjoying the view of the town from the highest building, letting the wind blow his dark hair. A smile was on his lips, as he remembered days before being an Arrancar.
"Ah...they were great days. Somtimes....Somtimes I really wish I could go back to those days...But somtimes...it's much better to stay out of the past. I have new friends...I like my new life a lot..."
He leant against a wall, and scribbled some lines into his book he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:37 am

"It's good that you like your new life." Yuki appeared beside Tomix on the roof after feeling his reiatsu. It had been a while since they had last spoken, and if she was honest with herself she had missed him.

"Long time no see stranger. What have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:29 am

Tomix smiled. He snapped his book shut and put it into his overcoat pocket.
"Hi Yuki. And yeah, I think I like my new life a lot. I've been good, working hard for Korosu, developing a new solider, and keeping away from Espada...man they are annoying."
He laughed after his remark.
"So, how have you been recently."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 am

She smiled as he explained about his new life - though she did wonder about the whole 'creating a new soldier' part.

"Creating a new soldier?" She leant against the wall next to him, a look of curiosity on her face. She then thought for a moment before answering his question.

"Things have been... hectic in Soul Society, but that's pretty much died down by now. I've been doing paperwork, training new division members, patrolling, you know, shinigami stuff. Overall it's been good, but I'm kind of glad to be back in Karakura Town - it's a nice change of pace if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 am

He looked at her when she asked what he meant by creating a solider.
"Well...I was researching into an item called the Philospher's Stone. It powered up my alchemy hugely, but since I had to give up Gillan's bodies to create it, it wasn't very strong. I injected the stone into a stronger then avergae Gillan, and it became a new being...and Arrancar, but diffrent then the ordinary one."
He sighed.
"Soul Society sounds hectic all the time, considering what Ish told me. Not really my kind of place. I'm honestly suprised you can deal with being a captain..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 am

She frowned slightly at the thought of using gillian's for strange experiments - they were still souls after all. However, she knew that it wasn't the worse type of experiment that could have been done.

"This philosopher's stone, why does it increase your alchemy? Is this arrancar loyal to the espada or to you?" This stone sounded intriguing, if it could make an arrancar, could it make a human as well?

She smiled again when he said that Soul Society sounded hectic; she hadn't known that he knew Ishpaleum, though it wasn't that surprising considering Ish was the leader of the group Tomix told her about, Kurosu. When he mentioned how he didn't know how she could deal with being a captain a thoughtful expression came across her face, hiding the slight hurt underneath.

"I guess you get used to it... I didn't always want to be a captain - in fact I didn't even really want to be a seated officer. It's funny how things change."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 am

Tomix sighed again.
"Sloth is on our side. Of couse, he spends most of his time sleeping in his room. Hence his name."
He noticed the change of expression at his question.
"Well...I understand that. The only reason I joined Aizen...was to protect someone I cared about. Of couse...Aizen lied to me. Along wiith the rest of my family..." He trailed off.
He looked back at her.
"Well, let's not talk about negative stuff here." He flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 am

The thoughtful look instantly went away, and her mood brightened, though it was hard to tell from the outside. She was glad that he understood; they both had their reasons for going down the paths that they did, and sometimes it wasn't easy to talk about those paths.

"You're right. So, have you written anymore poetry recently?" She was curious as to what he wrote about - it was always nice to see the sensitive side of people, and writing poetry would almost be like a look inside someone's soul.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 am

He continued smiling, until she asked a question. His face grew a little red, and he said in quite a small voice:
"Uh...well...yeah I have."
The book was in his pocket. The thing was, he had written the poetry about Yuki...and if she understood that, how would she react?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:35 am

She laughed lightly as his face started to turn red, though she hadn't meant to make him feel embarrassed. Why would he be embarrassed about his poems? She had already told him that she thought it was great that he wrote poetry. Unless... it wasn't that he was writing them, but more what he was writing them about, or who he was writing them to - though for some reason she didn't want to believe that he was writing them to someone.

"Writing about your girlfriend Tomix?" She let the smile come across her face, though at the same time as she said that she got a strange feeling; hopefully he said no.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:37 am

His face darkened a little bit more at her next question.
"Well, no. I'm not exactly with anyone at the moment." His hand was in the pocket, on the book. What would she think of it...
"It's just somthing I wrote about someone..." He said in a quiet voice, red on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 am

His face darkened even more at her question. He's so cute when he blushes. Her mind froze at that - did she really just think that? She turned her head slightly to hide the small reddening of her face. When she heard that he wasn't with anyone at the moment, she didn't know why, but she felt happy - which was weird. Though when he said it was just about someone, without saying who it was, her extremely curious side kicked in - she knew that she probably wouldn't let this go until she knew.

"Oh, just someone? Someone special?" She loved guessing games, and she loved winning, and with this combination she knew that she would be able to guess the person, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 am

Tomix's minds eye widened a little bit. Did...Did she just blush a little bit? A tiny smile played upon his lips. He knew for a fact Yuki was very smart, so he wondered if she would work out the answer soon enough...
"Well, uh...It's someone I care about, and someone who'd I help in any situation..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am

Her face turned thoughtful, a very small frown creasing her forehead in concentration as she took in his next clue. Someone he cared about and would help in any situation... Maybe someone from Kurosu? A small smile tugged at her lips as she imagined him writing poetry about Ishpaleum, though she couldn't quite see it. Maybe she would need another hint.

"Do you, see this person... often?" She knew that if he said yes it would most definitely have to be a member of Kurosu - unless there was someone else that she didn't know who saw him often.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:53 am

Maybe she think's it's someone from Korosu...me and Hayami...eck.
He thought over another response to her. She was getting closer to the truth of this...
"Well, I see this person from time to time, but most of the time, I have no idea when I'll see her..."
He accidently let the last word slip.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 am

Maybe she wasn't as good at guessing games as she thought. She had absolutely no clue as to who he was talking about - though when he let slip that it was in fact a girl he was writing about she felt that same strange feeling again.

It wasn't pleasant; it was like the time in the academy when all the other students could sword fight and she couldn't, and all she wanted was to be able to like them. What did the instructor say she was feeling? Oh yeah, jealousy... Though she had no idea why she should feel jealous of some girl she had never met, just because some guy was writing about her. Suddenly she was very curious as to hear what Tomix was writing about this mysterious girl.

"Would it be ok if I heard one of your poems, if it isn't too personal of course?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:05 am

Tomix saw on her face a slightly confused look. She asked if he could read one of his poems out to her. He smiled with a red look on his face.
"Sure."
He pulled the book out of his overcoat pocket, and began to read one out.

It's such a pleasure and a joy
To have a friend like you.
You always care, you're always there,
You say the right things, too!

You make me smile when I am low
You're just a pure delight.
We talk a lot about everything;
You make my life so bright!

I hope that I am giving you
Some joy and happiness,
Because you mean so much to me,
More than I can express!

When he finished, he had a hint of red on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 am

She looked at him without the guarded expression that she always wore no matter what, and no matter who she was with; it made her face seem more open as she listened to the words which he wrote. When he was finished she smiled softly when she thought about the care he had put into writing it. Suddenly her guarded expression came back down - though in those few minutes she had shown her vulnerable side, something she had never done before in her entire life.

"That was amazing Tomix; whoever you wrote that to must be pretty lucky to have you care so much for them."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:13 am

He looked up from the book. She was smiling, but then that guarded expression came back up. He smiled when she complimented his work.
"Thanks, at least you like my poetry. And here is a hint...the person I wrote about doesn't know about what I think..." He smiled a little bit more, red still on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 am

She shook her head a little in bafflement; was there really people out there that were so blind? If he showed this girl that as affection in everyday things as he did in his poetry than she must be extremely thick to have not noticed by now.

"I do like it, and don't even ever think stopping writing it. Well, I think that you should tell her how you feel, and even if she does reject you - though I don't know why she would, you're an amazing person - you can rest assured that you can still talk to me." Yuki laughed a little.

"It's funny, me giving you advice on relationships; I've never been in a relationship before, so I guess I probably wouldn't be the best person to give advice."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:22 am

Tomix was smiling in his head right now. He was suprised she didn't understand how he thought about her at the moment.
"You're right...I won't stop writing this stuff, it's very enjoyable to write. And about asking this girl out...I'm completly suprised this girl has no idea what my feelings are to her."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:28 am

Yuki was starting to get frustrated; why couldn't she figure it out? All while they had been talking her mind had continued to work on the identity of this person, but it didn't help that she didn't know all the people that Tomix knew - it could be anyone! Also, she was getting slightly frustrated at Tomix as well. Even though she was no good at this kind of thing, due to never being in a relationship of any kind, she was still willing to help him, yet he still only talked in puzzles and didn't say the identity - how could she help him if she didn't know who to play matchmaker with?

"Maybe she has no idea because she's interested in someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 am

Tomix closed his eyes and opened them again. He broke into a smile.
"Well, I'll give you one last hint before I tell you. She has never been in a relationship, and she's not in Korosu. She's the least likely person an Arrancar could end up with."
He sighed a bit. Maybe she would at last see the truth.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:37 am

Yuki listened closely as he said he would give her one last clue - in all the mystery books she had ever read the hero always figured out the mystery after the last clue. She frowned slightly. Never been in a relationship and not in Kurosu? What a coincidence - she wasn't in Kurosu, she was a shinigami so it would be unlikely that she would end up with an arrancar, and she had just told Tomix that she had never been in a relationship before...

Her eyes widened in realization and her face started to go a bit red. What was she meant to say in response to that? Was there something specific to say, or did she just say whatever came to her head? She also couldn't help but feel elated that he liked her, and so couldn't stop the shy smile from reaching her face.

"Um... ah..." She didn't want to say anything in case she was wrong, because then it would be awkward and embarrassing for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:40 am

Tomix saw her face turn a bit red. He gave a small smile when she said a few words. He scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah...I guess you worked it out then...How I feel..."
His face was turning red. What if she didn't feel the same...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next