Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 am

"Well, Y'know I told you about how I use the Philospher's Stone to power myself up? Well, that's how I made Sloth, by injecting it into a Hollow. So I was thinking, what if I injected it into myself? It would give me huge powers, but there is some risk to it."
He didn't want to worry Yuki or anything...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am

(OOC: I only just read your new signature - it's so awesome! Very Happy I love Simon ^^)

She frowned at his words - what kind of risks were involved in this kind of experimentation?

"Is there any risk of you... dying?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 am

He squeezed her hand.
"No chance of death. BUT, there is the risk of being overidden by the Philopsher Stone, so I musn't use a strong Hollow. Prehaps a Gillan to make the Stone..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 am

She was still uneasy with the risks involved, but he had said that there was no risk of death, so that was good enough for her.

"If a simple hollow overrides your soul, then I'll have to come over there and beat some sense into you."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 am

He laughed at her comment.
"I'd proberly need it too. I'll have Ish or someone on standby in case somthing goes wrong."

OOC: I'm off. See ya later.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 am

(OOC: Ok ^^ It's time for me to go as well Very Happy)

"That's a good idea - Ish would probably be able to stop you if you went on a rampage as well."

Up a head Yuki saw a few shops, though she didn't feel like going to any of those places - they didn't feel... right.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

"Well, I'm pretty sure other members would keep me from going on a rampage, I'm pretty sure the experiment will work though."
As they walked past a pet shop, Tomix suddenly spoke again.
"I'm thinking of getting a pet bird."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 am

They walked in silence, though it was comfortable, before Tomix broke it with - what she deemed - a completely random comment.

"A bird? What kind of bird?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 am

Tomix chuckled.
"Well, it's a bit random, but I've always loved birds. That's even transferred to my Ressurecion Form. Anyway, I'd like one of those black birds, like a raven."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 am

"A raven... like a crow?"

She tried to visualise the bird, but couldn't; she had never been a very bird person - or an animal person.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 am

"Yeah, somthing like that." He was smiling rather broadly now.
He descended into quiet again, looking for the restraunt.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 am

I wonder where we'll end up going to. She didn't know the area at all, but she knew they'd find somewhere nice eventually. In the mean time she wanted to know more about this bird- she hated not knowing about things.

"How long have you wanted a bird?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 am

"Well, I think I wanted a bird ever since I was seven when my lizard died. Not sure what triggerd it...I think Avon got his hat stolen by a bird or somthing." He laughed.
"Okay, I don't know where the restraunt is." He admiddted, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 am

She wasn't sure who Avon was, but figured it must have been one of the people he had known before he died.

"Having a lizard would be a lot better than a bird - a lot less hassle."

She laughed lightly at his admittence, though she knew it had gotten so tat she wasn't sure whether she was leading or following, so she wasn't really much better.

"What about... there." She pointed randomly to a nice cosy looking restaurant that didn't look formal, but still ahd a slightly classy air to it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

Tomix shrugged about the lizard.
"Eh, maybe. Still wouldn't mind a bird."

He looked over at the restraunt Yuki had pointed out. He stopped his jaw dropping.
"Uh...Thanks for finding the restraunt." That was the restraunt he'd spent looking for.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 am

She noticed his jaw drop as he looked at the restaurant - a better reaction than she had hoped for; he seemed very pleased with it, so she was happy.

"You're welcome; do you want to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 am

"Um, sure." He said with a twinge of nervousness.
He sort of led her into the restraunt, which wasn't exacty fancy, but was still good. Tomix went and asked one of the waiters for a table for two. The waiter led them to a table, and left them with two menus, before busling off.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 am

Sitting in the very comfortable seats at the table, Yuki couldn't help but start to feel nervous - she had never been in such a setting with a guy before, so it was a little overwhelming.

"So... what are you going to order?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:47 am

Tomix's ears had gone red again.
"Well..uh...I'm not sure really..."
He ordered the first thing his eyes fell on.
"Rice. I love rice. I once ate four bowls in three minutes for a dare."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 am

Yuki studied her menu for a while as she looked over all the dishes. Normally in Soul Society she would just have plain rice due to not having enough time to really make anything else.

However, the menu had so many things to choose from; the choices looked so good as well! She looked up with a small smile on her face when Tomix stated what he was going to order, a look of increduality flitting across her features at his last statement.

"Four bowls of rice in only three minutes? What were you doing, inhaling it?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:26 am

Tomix felt his face go red when she smiled at him.
"Well, I dunno how I ate it so fast. I think Grif and Avon were egging me on or somthing like that." Tomix shrugged.

"So, what are you going to order?" Tomix said, smiling at Yuki. He was going to order some rice, but maybe somthing else afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 am

Yuki concentrated intently on the menu for a few moments before finally deciding on a dish which sounded interesting enough - Sukiyaki. The description next to the name read: 'A nabe dish prepared with thinly sliced meat, vegetables, mushrooms, tofu and shirataki (konyaku noodles).'

"Hmm... I think I'll try the Sukiyaki." She looked up and smiled in return to his smile; it was exciting eating out and easting things she had never seen before!
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:26 am

Tomix nodded and smiled at her choice; he still stuck with his rice. He spoke to the waiter when he returned.
"Um, Rice for me, and Sukiyaki for my friend." He said this smiling. The waiter nodded, and went off the prepare their meal.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 am

"So how are things in the land of night?" Conversation seemed to flow easily between them, and she didn't feel at all weird with asking him about Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 am

"Things are pretty good. At the moment, we're avoiding open conflict with the Espada. And then I keep hearing reports of a strange white-haired man wandering the desert..." Tomix frowned, because the person reminded him of someone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)   Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the air... (Tag: Koori Yuki)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5